Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

+3
Draken
Aoanani
Storm
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

Post by Storm Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

// Placeholder for tomorrow, 3/24. That is when it starts. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:55 am

Athena turned around and nodded. "Okay! Here, put it on, I sent poor Atrex to stall the others," she snuck a glance out between a crack in the wall. Oh dear. Atrex was great at keeping conversations going, but when he was scared or nervous he chickened out. She'd have to go VERY fast.

Atrex looked at Sparks and walked over to her. "Here," she took the dress and motioned for her to face her. "Its got a train, so be sure to watch your step." She unhooked the white straps that went around her neck. The neckpiece covered the top of Spark's head, and the gown itself covered her entire section, with holes for the wings. She helped slip the dress on, and the train got a little tangled, but Athena managed.

(Hope thats okay xD)

Athena stepped back and admired her. She grinned and clapped with the tips of her wings. "You look like an angel from heaven!"
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

Post by Sparks Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:07 am

Sparks was relieved that Athena was able to get more time and staid perfectly still as the dress was put on. When it was fully on, she felt a bit of happiness and liked it. "Thank you Athena, that's really nice of you, I love it." she said then looked down at herself one more time to see her beauty. She then looked back at Athena. "we done, or is there something else?" she has never been to a wedding, so she really didn't know what else there was.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:23 am

Athena grinned. "Hey, I'm me, I told you we'd be fine," she felt as if a great weight had been lifted off her white chest. She then shrugged. "I guess we just wait," the flower wrapped around her horn tickled the skin as she turned and strode over to the exit. She peered around and when Atrex looked at her again, she mouthed, "crisis adverted."

She then turned to Sparks, chuckling. "Poor male. I think I'm after scaring him to death." She walked over to her and grinned. "Now I ain't a wedding girly girly type, but all you have to do is walk down, have all the other males be jealous and have Storm faint of love, and then you kiss him, and there you go! Simple!" She joked. She sighed and rubbed her forehead with a wing. Today, she was a little self consious, as ALL of her scars were criss crossing her body now she had washed herself off, leaving faint pink marks against the skin. If she had worn a dress of her own, they wouldn't be noticable, but Athena HATED dresses. And beside, who cares? There just scars. She guessed it looked a LITTLE strange, what with the whole "battle female," look she had in such a romantic setting, but oh well! Nobody would judge her! And if they did, well.. Their end would be rather messy.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:40 am

Sparks chuckled a bit as Athena made it sound so simple, but Sparks was still a bit nervous about the whole electricity thing and what if she tripped while walked, no males would be jealous of that, instead she would be more embarrassed. Sparks knew they had a wee bit of time before Netharion got fully ready, so maybe this was her chance to learn more about Athena. "You make it sound so simple, but it probably isn't, this really got me thinking about stuff, out of all the girls out there, Storm proposed to me and I'm quite happy that he did, so Uhhh Athena, how you've been lately, I mean we got some time soooo?" Sparks said in a happy mood, but not too happy.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:00 am

// It is fine, Sarah. Gosh! You guys posted so much without me! Razz //

Storm caught something white and shimmering at the corner of his eye, and looked just in time to see what Athena mouthed. He chuckled at Atrex's story, but he said, "You don't need to be worried about making time, I saw what Athy said, and I don't mind." He smiled at his large friend reassuringly.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:23 am

Draken had no idea what Athena said, but apperently Storm was ok with it. Draken barely knew anyone there besides Storm and he was now getting to know Atrex. "I have no idea what she said, but whatever she said I guess it's good since you 2 are ok with it, so yea Storm I'm a lieutenant now and I found my father, my dad Arkhor can you believe that." Draken said looking happy and excited. He was just surprised that so much can happen in the time he last met storm and now "I would show you around the Seawing palace, but you know water, tons of it, thank god Arkhor gave me these extra fins so I can swim faster, so yay." Draken said then showed storm his extra fins on his arms and paws.

Last edited by Draken on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:50 am

Storm's eyes opened wide when Draken said he was a lieutenant and that he was the son of ARKHOR. "The SON of Arkhor?! Lieutenant?! Wow, I guess a lot has happened since I have talked to you last," he remarked.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:58 am

Draken smiled when he saw that storm was surprised. When Draken first found out about it he was surprised too, but the look on Storm's face made him laugh. "Yup, Arkhor's ma daddy, I switched to the Seawings just so I could be with him more often and boy was I surprised when Bass gave me the role of Lieutenant, it's hard though, I finally understand what you have to do every single day." Draken said and looked exhausted when he talked about how being a lieutenant was. "Oh and I learned to control my Nightmare mode a bit more........ But anyways so I heard your getting married to this Sparks? How'd you 2 meet and....... am I going to be able to see some baby storms running around?" Draken laughed at the end because he was joking around trying to make storm a bit more happier so his nervousness could go away.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:34 am

Athena grinned. "I've been fine thanks. Fighting monsters, flying hundreds of metres above cloud level, leaping through walls of fire, the usual," she shrugged as if this was normal. Well it was. For her. For others? Probably not so much. She looked at Sparks and smiled. "Don't do what I do. Unless you've been trained by a crazy uncle for fifteen years, you'll probably end up dead. And traumatised. No offence," she chuckled. She then shook her neck and scratched it with a wing to get rid of an irritating itch. "Damn this bloody polish! Itchy as all hell," she muttered.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:16 am

Sparks smiled as she didn't really care if she was called weak, Sparks wasn't weak, but she didn't like talking about fighting that much "non taken, I'm not really a fighter, all my combat skills go toward being a tracker so, that's basically it." Sparks noticed her itch neck and giggled a bit "Well that sucks, I'm kinda glad I don't have to deal with that, all that's in my head is making sure I don't mess up when the wedding starts and that cake is mine, don't even think about it." Sparks said then chuckled a bit.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:23 am

Storm laughed a Draken's remark. "Let's not get too ahead of ourselves yet," he said playfully. "No tiny Storms yet." He smiled at his friend. "Yeah, being a lieutenant can get a bit hard sometimes, but it feels go to have accomplished that much," he said, proud to be the SkyWing's lieutenant.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:26 am

Athena grinned. "Well that means you have a skill. Mine lies in ripping dragon's heads from their bodies," she chuckled. She then glared playfully at her giggle. "That cake is mine, Shocks," she teased. 'And its impossible!" she scratched another itch on her shoulder, then her back. She said a few curse words that were best not said, and then she looked at Sparks and grinned. "What flavour is the cake, I wonder? It'll be mine first!" one of Athena's guilty pleasures was cake. She LOVED it.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:32 am

Sparks' eyes widened as soon as she talked about ripping the heads of dragons, she laughed nervously "yea, yea so much fun." when Athena said that it made sparks a little worried because who knows Athena could betray her right now and Athena was WAY bigger then her. She got back on track though and giggled normally when the cake was talked about again. "I asked for the cake, it's mine, but I'll share and the cake is Lemon, my favorite." she said and grinned happily and was kinda hoping that this wedding would start already so she could get that cake.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:39 am

Draken laughed too, but there was still something deep inside Draken that wanted some baby Storms. "Yea I know, I was just joking around, you know, and Yes being a lieutenant just make you feel accomplished and I like that feeling. So when is this wedding starting?" Draken said as he turned to the cake and then turned back to storm wanting to know the answer.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:43 am

Athena smiled. "Sorry, sorry. I tend to get a bit violent," she chuckled. She then secretly licked her lips when she said lemon"I love lemon! It'll be mine first, Sparky," she grinned. "Last one to eat the most cake has to do something that involves strong flirting with their mate!" she winked at Sparks. She might POSSIBLY let her win, just to get the chance to tackle Nebula and make him whimper.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:15 am

Sparks calmed down once she apologized for being violent, but when she told her what would happen if she didn't eat the most cake, her eyes widened with surprise. "Fli..... Flirting...... Ok your on." she said and was happy to get along with Athena pretty well and now they had a competion. She thought abut it and just couldn't imagine herself doing that to storm, but if she lost she would have to.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:17 am

Storm shrugged. "I was hoping everyone that I invited would be here by now. I will have to start it soon if they don't arrive on time," he said, hoping that all of them could make it.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:19 pm

// I didn't notice it was in a field so instead of hall in my last post make it field xd//

Neltharion waited a bit for everyone too arive. He noticed that Ender wasn't here yet, But draken was here and he doesn't know him but someone has to give the ring if Ender doesn't come. He searched for Draken, After some searching and started walking to him "It's draken right? anyway I haven't seen Ender anywhere, And he's suposed too bring the ring. If he doesn't come can you give the ring? anyway I can't stay to talk I need to check some things." He said and started walking off he has gotten a band to play the music during the wedding when it'll turn nigh he will test an invention he had made. It's a crystal ball with a light in the middle that should rotate to shine different lights in different directions. He decided to start the wedding, So he rang a bell he had and waited for every one to come.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:10 am

Draken's eyes widened as soon as Neltharion asked him to give the ring if Ender didn't show up. Draken was concerned that what if he tripped or fell during it or messed up while giving the ring and ruined the wedding. Draken thought for a moment and realized that he was a lieutenant now and no longer that nervous Draken..... hopefully. "Ok, if Ender doesn't show then yes ill give the ring, I can do it." Draken said then heard the bell ring as the wedding was about to begin.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:33 am

Athena grinned at the thought of Storm's face if Sparks tried that. She chuckled. This was surprisingly fun! She'd stay as a fierce some, unlovable dragoness, yes, but around Sparks, she'd relent. She then heard the bell. The bell! Those two words registered in her head and Athena stood up straight. "Okay, it's time," she said. She gestured for Sparks to stand towards the entrance. Her excitement and nervousness was bubbling within her, threatening to release like her icy breath. The ice wing was scared, and this didn't happen often. What was wrong with her? She could take on Cathulus, Dormin, the Devil's son, and make it out alive with only a few broken bones and lots of new scars. She shouldn't be scared of this!

If Athena was nervous, she knew how Sparks probably felt. "You'll be fine," she said, disguising the shake in her tone with a cough. "Chin up, smile! it's your day," she grinned.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:45 pm

Storm nodded to Draken with a smile. "You will do fine," he assured him. Then he heard the bell ring. He looked towards Neltharion, waiting for his next words.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Draken was ready for the wedding to be begin if he was chosen to bring the ring, then it would have been fine with him, Storm said he'd be fine, so Draken would have to get rid of her nervousness for this occasion. Draken then walked toward one of the chairs set up and sat in one of them and was ready to witness Storm's big day, he sat their waiting for Nel to call the bride out.

(Sparky time)

Sparks hear the bell and her eyes widened at the sound of it, she was so nervous and had a feeling that she would mess up, when she would be asked if she wanted to take storm to be her husband, she planned to obviously say yes, but she was a bit nervous about what storm would say. Athena helped her out by saying that be fine and was ready to be called out. "I can do this, its my day, I can do this." She said to herself and waited to be called out.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:35 pm

Neltharion signaled the band to play the wedding music he has gotten to the wedding. "Welcome veryone to the wedding of Storm and Sparks. where these 2 lovebirds will promise each other thay will be with them forever." He said and signaled that Sparks should come out.

//I don't know what else to add :p//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Sweat started to trickle down Storm's face and he felt sick again. He still watched where his bride was to appear. He put on the best smile he could muster right then and waited.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:07 pm

When Sparks heard it was time for her to go out, she took one deep breath and began to walk out. She saw storm at the front waiting for her with smile. She began to walk down with her dress on and trying her best not to trip. She was really nervous and as she walked she laid her eyes on the cake. She then turned back to storm and continued to walk towards him. As she was walking, she was almost there then tripped and fell on her face. She got back up shook her head and giggled nervously. She looked embarrassed, but when she got back up. She kept walking like nothing ever happened. Then she was finally in front of storm and faced him as she waited for Neltharion to speak.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next