Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)  Empty The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)

Post by Sparks Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:10 pm

Sparks was having a fun day today like always, she was going to look up at the sunset before it turned night. Sparks liked seeing the sunset before going to bed so this was no different to her schedule. Sparks flew up to a cliff which had perfect view of the Sun. She laid down on her back and watched it as it set and she was enjoying every second of it.

Last edited by Sparks on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)  Empty Re: The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:05 am

The SkyWing lieutenant saw Sparks fly down here to watch the sunset, so he thought maybe he could watch it with her. He flew down quietly and walked up to her. "Hey! Mind if I watch the sunset with you," he asked hopefully.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)  Empty Re: The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)

Post by Sparks Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:35 pm

Sparks got up for a minute and saw the lieutenant of her tribe asking her if he could join her. She smiled and replied "Oh sure, I don't mind, I always enjoy company." She smiled and laid on her back again to resume what she was doing.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Storm watched, contented, as the sun of Pyyria set slowly down. A nice breeze had come up, and the sky looked beautiful. Storm couldn't think of anything he had seen that looked so wonderful at that moment. He took a deep breath, taking in all of the scents of the lush green land around them. "So how are you?" he asked, looking to start a conversation with the tracker.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Sparks smiled and looked back at him "I'm good, what about you?" Sparks enjoyed the company while she watched the sun set. She usually comes to watch it alone, but this was different, she liked the change.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:53 pm

"Pretty good," Storm answered. "Busy with all of my jobs as the lieutenant, though." He turned on his side to look at the female. "So, would you like to tell me about yourself?" he asked. He wanted to know more about Sparks. He really wanted to have another friend within his tribe.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Sparks smiled and replied "Well I like to watch the sunset everyday and then I usually go to sleep and wake up then do my tracker job, then I just relax and try my best to find someone to have fun with me, I love to have fun a lot, its just a thing I like to do hehe, work is boring but you know everyone's got to do it hehe, I'm also very friendly by the way." Sparks looked back at the sunset for a bit awaited his response
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:37 pm

"Okay. What do you like to do? What fun things do you do in your free time?" he asked, looking back at the waning sun himself.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Sparks looked back at him and replied "Like fight for fun, maybe hunt sometimes and also just kind of talk and chat over things, sometimes I even daydream, ehhh I don't know hehe." Sparks smiled at him and looked back at the sun for a bit.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Storm smiled back. The sun was just going off the horizon, so there was barely any more sunlight left. "Do you have any friends around the tribe? I don't have many, and probably for apparent reasons." He gestured to himself, meaning that he was a NightWing. "I don't consider myself a NightWing though. I am a SkyWing at heart." He studies Sparks' face to see what her reaction would be.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Sparks hit him on the shoulder a bit "Dude, I don't care what you are, it really doesn't matter to me, its the personality that counts hehe, and no I barely have any friends in the tribe, which is why I'm always alone hehe." Sparks smiled at him and awaited a response.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:18 pm

Storm laughed as Sparks hit him on the shoulder. He then smiled, grateful that someone shared his point of view. "Yeah. I don't care what tribe a dragon is from or what they look like either. I just care about their personality. I am glad to meet someone like me. I mean, I have a handful of friends around Pyyria, but almost none here in the tribe." He looked at the female's face, happy that he was getting to know her.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:39 pm

Sparks smiled at him "well guess what, add one more friend to that list of friends in our tribe. I like you and I'll gladly be your friend hehe." Sparks was happy to know someone at lot better in her tribe and she also wanted to get to know Storm a bit too. "So enough about me, tell me about you." Sparks looked him in the eyes and awaited a response.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:59 pm

Storm looked at her and smiled. "I will definitely add you to my list," he said, glad that someone understood him. "So; about me. I like to read scrolls, hang with my friends, go on adventures, lots of stuff." By this time, the sun was gone, and stars lit up the sky. He could see two of the moons, shining u there in the dark sky.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, as if remembering something important. "I also have a daughter." He added to his list. "Adopted, of course," he quickly added.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Sparks smiled and was happy to hear a little more about him "That's really interesting, I love hatchlings and hopefully I'll get some one day, but for now I just want to have fun and enjoy life." Sparks looked up at the stars and smiled "Man, its beautiful out here, don't you think?" Sparks said happily.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:15 pm

Storm nodded, looking back up into the sky himself. "Being a NightWing I naturally love the night. I don't see how anyone can't though, if it is a night like tonight. It is just plain beautiful..." His voice drifted off.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Sparks smiled at him and electricity was visible on her horns. "hehe, I'm no nightwing but I like the night too, and I'm happy to hear that you want to be friends with me hehe." Sparks said still happy.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:05 pm

Storm saw the electricity light up on her horns, and he knew that that was a sign of happiness. He smiled back at her. "Yeah, of course I want to be your friend," he assured her. Pale white moonlight illuminated the clearing as a gentle breeze ruffled the grass and trees. It was a wonderful night. And now he had a friend to share it with.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Sparks stopped for a minute and the electricity went off, she thought of something and looked at Storm "So uhhh I just wanted to say this, but your cute hehe." Sparks giggled nervously that time and didn't know if she should have said that or not.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:12 pm

Storm cocked his head, puzzled. He didn't know what to say. "What are you talking about...?" he asked, thinking that she was acting weird.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:16 pm

Sparks started looking nervous, but it was too late to stop now. "I.......I just.....your awesome and I think.........I...love you, I don't know this must be weird to you I'm sorry, I just have never been this attracted to someone who shared the same things I do." Sparks put her paw on the back of her neck and looked very nervous.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:19 pm

There was a pause. Storm had a puzzled look on his face, wondering if this was a prank from her and some other SkyWings, and that she only pretended to be his friend. It didn't seem like it though. "Well... Er... I... Is this a prank?" he suddenly asked, coming out a little more harsh than he wanted.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Sparks looked at him still nervous "no, no I promise its not." Sparks stretched out her wings but didn't take off. "I'm so sorry, I must be making you feel weird, I.......I'll go if you want....this is embarrassing."
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:18 pm

Storm shook his head, looking at the ground. A moment later, he looked back up at her with an unreadable emotion. "But why, then..? Why would you say it out of the blue? And I don't see why, if it is true, you are so attracted..." He trailed, off.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:36 pm

Sparks was still nervous and replied "I just.......I just I don't know....Because I'm alone ok, and I don't think before I speak that much, I just wanted to tell you, your so nice to me and I don't get that often and you share similar interests and I'm really embarrassed now. Are you weirded out I'm really sorry?"
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next