Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A new begining (invite only, ask for invite) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A new begining (invite only, ask for invite) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A new begining (invite only, ask for invite)

+5
Kyuurei
Ender
Aquarius
Myth
Kyrin
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A new begining (invite only, ask for invite) Empty A new begining (invite only, ask for invite)

Post by Draken Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:49 pm

Draken woke up in his cave again, he usually slept in but he was having nightmares. His nightmares had him finding out that his parents were evil and wanted to kill him, this was the 6th time this weak he had this nightmare. Draken walked out of the cave to get some fresh air and to forget about what had happened. Draken had a headache and was very tired but he felt different. Draken felt like something he wasn't like a different being and not a normal dragon. Draken sat down and his headache got worse until minutes later something happened. He was changing and he saw his black spots turning red and he was turning black, he never had this happen to him before, he was confused until it suddenly stopped and he turned back to normal. Draken walked back in the cave nervous about what just happened and went back to sleep.

Draken woke up in the morning still having a headache. He didn't know what was triggering this and he also didn't know what happened last night. Draken stretched his wings and flew out to an open field to relax so this headache he had could go away. Draken laid down on his back stared at the sun and was scared on what would happen next.

Last edited by Draken on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

A new begining (invite only, ask for invite) Empty Re: A new begining (invite only, ask for invite)

Post by Kyrin Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:17 pm

Kyrin, being the sneaky demon she is, stands behind Draken, in a cloud of shadowy mist, simply looking out to the distance, waiting for something to happen with him or the environment. Waiting for too long, she taps Draken's forehead, hoping for him to notice her
Kyrin
Kyrin

Female Posts : 157

Back to top Go down

A new begining (invite only, ask for invite) Empty Re: A new begining (invite only, ask for invite)

Post by Myth Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:18 pm

//Thx X3//
Myth was walking around (lost as usual). "Hmmm... maybe I'll visit Drakey today. If I can find him that is,"she thought walking torwards Draken's cave.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Draken jumps back a bit in shock because he felt something tap his forehead. Draken soon realizes that it was Kyrin. "oh hehe, hey Kyrin, listen I'm not in the mood right now I've got a really bad headache ok." Draken placed his paw on his forehead because he was in pain and he just wanted to relax.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Marlowe watches Kyrin sneak up on the unsuspecting Drake, a grin on his face as she touches Drakens' forehead. He pulls himself out of the water, deciding to go any see exactly what those two were doing. And he was extremely thankful that he was allowed a day off. It was a rather rare thing to receive now.

He heard them talking, and allowed himself to grin before he called out to them, "Kyrin, Draken, hello!" Seeing Draken somewhat just dismiss Kyrin made Marlowe surprised. Those two normally somewhat got along.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Female Posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:41 pm

Kyrin laughs at Draken

"When do you never have anything wrong with you? Oh! hey Mar-Mar! How are you doing!?"

She taps Draken, again, then walks over to Marlowe and nuzzles him

"So, whats wrong with your head, Draken? Got a demon, like me?"
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:44 pm

Draken still holding his head replies "No, I don't think so there's just something weird going on, its like I'm not normal or something. This is the first time this has happened and I don't know why." Draken sat down still holding his head, and was still confused on what was going on with them.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:48 pm

Kyrin gives Draken a concerned look

"Maybe you're worried about Andromeda and she's feeding off of you? Just a thought, because.........Yeah, I'll just shut up....."

Kyrin lays down by Mar-Mar, and stares at Drakey
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:51 pm

"I'm fine Kyrin, yourself?" He nuzzles her then looks up at Draken. He really was nursing that headache of his, which made Marlowe frown.

"Do you have any idea when it first started? If it's been consistent for a while, it could just be because of those noisy baby dragons who have finally learnt how to talk." Marlowe explains, trying to think of what could cause this. "And I doubt that Andromeda would do this Kyrin, she's been... behaving. Sorta. I'm not sure."
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Draken answered soon "no it started 6 days ago when I had a weird nightmare and last night, something weird happened that I ca...." Draken paused because his paw was turning full black like yesterday and his spot on his eye had turned red but that was it. "AHHHH, SEE THERES SOMETHING HAPPENING TO ME." Draken started to have tears come from his eyes.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:05 pm

Storm had been flying towards Draken's cave, to see how he was doing. Caring for a family like his is a big job. He saw Draken in the meadow with a couple other dragons he had met once before. Before he landed, he spotted Myth. "Hey, Myth!" he called out before landing next to Draken. "Hey guys," he greeted.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:24 pm

"Hi Storm and...Drakey are you ok?," she asked looking at Draken shocked. "Do you need help?" she continued.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:49 pm

Storm's eyes widened too as he saw the stuff happening to his friend. "What the?" he said, looking puzzled. "Maybe I should find a healer?" he asked worriedly.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:53 pm

"Woa! Are you okay Draken?" Marlowe asked, really concerned as he took a step towards Draken, looking at his paw. "Tell me this is a giant practical joke and your paw isn't black." He instructed, his eyes showing a fair bit of concern and confusion.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Draken was heavily breathing and crying at the same time and was scared. "Its not a joke, this happened last night. WHATS HAPPENING TO ME. I'm a healer but I have no idea what's going on. am I going to die, is this how I go, WHATS HAPPENING." Draken started to breath rapidly and was never this nervous, he really thought he was going to die and was scared to death.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:04 pm

"Umm....red spots...proboly heat run into the river hurry!" she yowled nervously.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Marlowe frowns, trying to figure it out... "Are you feverish, or just a headache?"He asks, finally getting a firm grip on himself as he forces himself to remain calm. The last thing anyone else needed was for him to be freaked out as well. "Draken, calm down, you are a healer... You know panicking won't help, I can understand you are freaked out, but you will not die."
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:29 pm

Draken started to calm down until one of his Eyes turned glowing Red. He started to freak out again "WHAT......MY EYE WHY IS IT GLOWING." Draken started to panic again.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Storm felt panic grip him, but he knew that he had to stay calm. He sat down next to Draken, but didn't dare touch him, for he didn't know what would happen. Instead, he started speaking soothingly to him. "It is going to be okay. Don't worry. I am sure that you are just.... Growing. Or something." He shut his mouth, thinking he was just making things worse.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Draken was still panicing and looked at Storm "GROWING, MY EYE IS GLOWING I DONT THINK THATS NORMAL." Draken didn't know what was happening to him and was freaking out. "SOMEONE GET SOMEONE OR SOMETHING, I NEED HELP."
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Marlowe frowns, "That's not something you see everyday..." He goes over to the NightWing and grabs his shoulders. "Calm down Draken. If you panic, this could get worse." He says in his commanding voice, trying to maintain control of his own fear and Drakens.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:37 pm

Storm didn't know where to go or what to do. He didn't know where any healers were located. "Just try to rest. I will think of something," he told Draken. "Do any of you know where a healer is located?" he asked, hoping that at least one of them would.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Draken looked at Storm and calmed down. "ok I'm calm, I think I need someone to help me, I know I'm a healer but this is beyond my level." Draken stared at his paw which was black now and was hoping there was a way to fix him.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:36 pm

Storm swallowed hard. He didn't know any healers around here. He decided to stay silent and wait for the others to tell if they knew any.

// Sorry, short post. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:44 pm

Marlowe frowns, trying to tank of someone. Then, slowly, had an idea in the back of his head... "What about that EarthWing who was at your hatchling reveal, I saw her there and she looked as if she may know something about healing. I just don't remember her name..."
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next