Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

+3
Draken
Aoanani
Storm
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) Empty Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

Post by Storm Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:36 pm

// Placeholder for tomorrow, 3/24. That is when it starts. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) Empty Re: Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

Post by Aoanani Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:04 am

//got it! Smile just asking, is it 3:24 in the evening or in the morning? Because I have school, so.. XD I live in scotland, so we might live in a different timeframe//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) Empty Re: Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

Post by Storm Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:09 pm

// 3/24 like the date! March 24! LOL it would be hilarious if I started it at 3:24. Why not 3:30? Razz //

Storm sat nervously next to Atrex, tapping his talons on the grassy floor. A droplet of sweat trickled down his face, and he wiped it away hastily.

If it wasn't apparent enough, he was nervous. What if he made a mess of himself? He felt sick and thought he might faint, but he didn't. The wedding was taking place in the field that he and Sparks hung out in a lot. In front of them were a couple rows of chairs and behind those was a large white tent with silk curtains hanging over the entrance. In there was his bride, Sparks, and his good friend, Athena.

It was almost time.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:56 pm

Draken heard that Storm was getting married today and was a bit proud when he got an invitation. He thought that after turning into an evil dark form and tried to kill storm, but got knocked out before the evil form could, storm wouldn't invite him. But he noticed that storm was forgiving. He was given the location and it was perfect for his schedule. He finished all of his SW lieutenant duties and it was time for the Wedding, he notified his mate Vera and began to get himself ready.

Draken cleaned himself up and found a little cloth bow tie to wear as he was trying to look a bit nice for this occasion. Draken then headed out toward the location and soon arrived. He had never met Sparks and he had never met Atrex, Neltharion, Athena or Draco. He was a bit curious who they were and entered with a smile. He waved at Storm, he noticed that storm was a bit nervous and understood it was a very big day for him. He signed his name off in the guest book and stood there until he was told what to do.

(My alt is sparks)

Sparks was in the tent looking very nervous. She kept thinking that this was going to end in a disaster or that storm was going to say "no" when he was asked to take her as his wife or that she would accidentally do something wrong. She was in the tent with the dragoness Athena who she had barely knew well. She remembers meeting her at that party and meeting her at a training session which she fell asleep during it most of the time. She looked at Athena and said nervously "Uhhh..... Do you think imma be alright, I mean what if I do something wrong." Sparks was basically just as nervous as Storm and wanted a little help from Athena since Athena was the matron.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:08 am

Athena looked at Sparks. She had cleaned and polished her white scales until they were as white as glowing snow, and she had sharpened her claws, horns and straightened the feathers on her back to look respectable. Just for today, she wore a simple blue flower just on the base of her left horn. It was a Amar Florum, which, in her language, meant "love flower," as a sort of tribute to Storm and Sparks.

She looked at Sparks and spoke. "I know you'll be fine. Storm isn't the strongest, the most arrogant, and certainly not the brightest, but if I know him, he knows what female is good for him. If he picked you, you're doing something right," she gave her an almost sisterly smile. "Relax. its your day. Enjoy it," she gave her a pat on the shoulder with a wing. "Just so you know, I think you'll do perfect. I don't know you very well, Sparks, but I know you've got a good head on your shoulders."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:15 am

Atrex was nervous too, but he stayed calm. He looked at Storm and grinned in an attempt to cheer him up. "If it helps.. she loves you. She won't mind if you sneeze or trip or anything, she's your mate,Storm. Well, soon-to-be-mate, but.." he trailed off. He then suddenly hugged Storm, wrapping his four wings around him for just a moment. "I know you'll do perfect. You're Storm! The Dragon Inside The Storm! The lieutenant of the sky wings! But most important of all," he smiled at Storm with genuine affection. 'You're our Fluffy. You'll do perfect. I promise."

He saw a new drake enter and gave him a nod. Atrex had prepared himself for this event. Two hours in the lake cleaning, two hours of drying, almost an hour of polishing and half an hour of picking out an accessory should do the trick. He was wearing his gold cross, polished till it hurt to look at it in the light, and he was wearing another necklace beneath it. A tree, which, in HIS family, meant eternal love and life. It was a simple thing, made of silver, but Atrex knew enough was enough for this occasion. This wasn't a costume contest.

Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:32 am

Sparks smiled nervously as she was still a bit nervous, but Athena did help her out a bit. "Ok, thanks, I just cant believe this is happening, me and the Lieutenant, how is this even possible, I just....." Sparks stopped herself mid sentence to think about this. Storm was so nice to her, it didn't matter what rank he was, what mattered is that he and she are going to be together and she was happy about that, this was her big day and she wanted to enjoy it and sitting here being nervous about it was not going to help. "just....... cant believe this, I don't know whether to be happy or nervous because of how important this day is to me." She said after thinking and she giggled nervously at the end of her sentence and only a few bits of electricity was visible around her horns.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:38 am

Athena grinned. "Think of it this way, Sparks, mates with Fluffy!" she chuckled. "His rank means nothing. II put my trust in him and I opened up a space in my heart for him because he cares. He loves. He understands. He feels. Do not be afraid of becoming his mate. This will all go to plan," a smirk came onto her snout. "If it helps, I can be your personal bodyguard if he tries to kiss you before the alter drake says, you may kiss the bride. Knock some sense into that purple crazy-in-love head of his," she joked.

She smiled gently. "I know how you feel. Well, sort of, me and Nebula didn't have a ceremony or anything. We just agreed to become mates. And why not be both? The more you feel, the more you live," she said. Sparks giggling reminded Athena of herself when Nebula asked her to be his beloved. She had giggled until she was breathless.

Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:52 am

Sparks laughed a bit and nodded when she heard about Nebula and what Athena would do as a bodyguard. She cheered and wasn't that nervous anymore considering that this was Storm, not some random dragon. "Oh ok, I see what you mean, I don't need a bodyguard, ill be fine, hopefully Storm will know when to kiss." She smirked and laughed a bit. She then started to pay attention the word Fluffy which Athena said earlier. "Fluffy? is that one of Storm's nicknames or something, are their any other nicknames I should know?" She asked and found it quite funny that if it was Storm's nickname, it was surely a funny one.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:31 am

//Knock-some-sense is an understatement. right storm? xD//

Athena laughed. "Hopefully he will. Hopefully," she chuckled enjoying the fact they were trashing poor Storm and he couldn't do a thing about it. He'd probably go very red, so it was best not to tell him.

Athena enjoyed talking with another female. She felt far more comfortable with talking about boys and that kind of thing.

She nodded and ******. "I gave it to him. Lightning Boy, is my personal nickname for him, but Atrex calls him Fluffy too. I mean, look at him! That purple dragon couldn't hurt a fly if he tried his best," she laughed. "Feel better now?" she asked her.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:37 am

Sparks laughed a bit as she liked the name Lightning boy and loved the fact that she was getting along well with Athena. She basically only had 2 friends, well maybe only 1 because Storm is getting an upgrade, but Neltharion was her only other friend and she was happy to get along with Athena and hopefully add her first female to her list of friends. "Yea, I.... I feel much better, thank you, the only thing I'm really afraid of is that when I get too Happy or Excited my body explodes with Electricity, if I get too happy I could really hurt Storm on accident and I don't want to do that." She said and looked a bit disappointed as she thought about this.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:14 am

Athena laughed with her. This was fun and nerve racking! She liked Sparks and knew they'd get along just fine. She looked at the beautiful female, and she nodded. "I have a solution for that. If you KNOW you're about to do a shocker, then think of something that makes you sad. Or, if that doesn't work, do this," she made a beckoning motion with her tail. "So I know, and I'll breathe a small puff of ice on your leg. It'll numb your leg a little bit, but ice calms electricity, so you'll be fine," she said, a bright light coming into her eyes.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:30 am

Sparks thought about it for a bit and realized if she thought sad thoughts, then she has a huge chance of breaking down into tears because she hates thinking about anything sad. "Yea, ill go with the ice thing, if I think sad thoughts ill just break down again, as long as the ice doesn't hurt me, then ill be fine...... I should probably start getting ready." She said realizing she hasn't gotten anything done yet, but she didn't know what to wear, or didn't know what to do at all. Shes never seen or been into a wedding until now and this was all new to her, but luckily, Athena's job was to help her out, so she just had thought caught in her mind just in case she needed help.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:39 am

// Athena! Storm is 'not the brightest.' If he heard you say that, he would have gotten annoyed. Very Happy //

Storm smiled when Atrex called him Fluffy, and hugged him back. "Yes, and I will always be your Fluffy," he said with a smirk. He wondered when the rest of the guests would come and when the wedding would start. Atrex definitely cheered him up a bit.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:21 am

Draken looked around and saw that basically he, storm and Atrex were basically the only ones here, well besides the bride and her matron. He thought to himself Alright, I need to be more social, your a lieutenant now, no more sitting in the back being nervous. Draken then got up and walked towards where Storm and Atrex were. "Hey Storm, how you've been, I still feel bad for you know, turning evil and almost trying to kill you, but you know that was the past, hopefully you still forgive me. Anyways congrats by the way." Draken said attempting to be more social and actually talking to someone.

He then turned to Atrex, he has never met him before, but since he was a friend of Storm and Atrex was chosen to be the Best man, Draken would have to get to know him. "Oh hello, I'm Draken, one of Storm's friends nice to meet you." He raised his paw offering to shake his.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:36 am

Storm smiled at his former NightWing friend. "That is in the past. Plus it wasn't really your fault anyway," he pointed out. He then sat in silence, watching Draken introduce himself to Atrex.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Meanwhile in another room Neltharion was practicing how to wed Storm and Sparks. "Storm will you take Sparks to be your wife? And Sparks do you take Storm to be your husband? Well then you may kiss." He smiled a bit cause he got this in the bag. as he was done practicing he went to the hall where the wedding is going to happen, And just looked around how it looked.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:28 am

"Yep, you always will," Atrex returned the smirk. He then looked up as a male Seawing approached. Atrex tilted his head. what did he do to Storm?

He then smiled at him. "Hiya! Name's Atrex, healer of the Lightwings," he shook his claw with his own. He then grinned at Draken, then at Storm, happy to be in their company.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:33 am

Athena nodded, smiling. Then she nodded quickly. "Yes, yes! Okay, where's your dress or whatever you're wearing?" She asked, glancing around. She saw bunches of articles of clothing, but none of them were fancy enough to be a wedding dress, or whatever. She looked at Sparks. "Did you pick it out beforehand?" She asked her gently. She wasn't TOO panicky, just a little nervous. She didn't want to end up ruining this entire event. It'd humiliate the two AND her. Athena had a reputation! Okay, she sort of wished now she'd been more girly. Actually wait, no, she didn't, but she wished she knew more about this! She cursed Storm for giving her just a flimsy job inside her head as she looked around.

//he would, probably xD but they are girls! They have an excuse! XD//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:38 am

(OK sorry I'm late. Busy weekend. )
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:38 am

Draken smiled at Atrex and noticed a little bit earlier that he noticed what he said to storm, if he didn't say anything, neither was Draken and Draken just wanted to not talk about that and move on. "Well it's nice meeting you Atrex, I'm actually really similar to storm, we both used to be Nightwings, but switched out tribe later on, our interest are kinda alike and...." he turned to storm for this part, he hadn't told him this yet and now was the time. "Seawing Lieutenant Draken at your service." he then giggled nervously a bit hoping that this was a good thing, I mean it made Storm and Draken more similar.

(Sparky mode activated)

Sparks started to panic as well, when she was asked if she picked one already she froze and thought "oh shoot, I forgot about the dress,not good. she turned to Athena facing her nervously. "No, I'm sorry I totally forgot about that, is that bad, is there at least something here." Sparks said and then started to panic even more just by thinking that they had a chance at all, Sparks couldn't go out there with nothing, that would be rude to Storm and the wedding itself.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:11 am

Athena felt her throat go dry. She nodded. "Okay, okay," the words came out much calmer then she thought. "We just need to pick something!" She glanced around. "We have at least another ten minutes, or thats plenty of time!" She looked at Sparks. "Any that take your interests?" She saw a beautiful white, shiny dress and she walked over to it. "How about this one?" She suggested. She knew Atrex would have to stall the others.

"You go take a look, I'll check over here," she smiled at Sparks. She walked over to the entrance and, when Sparks took her eyes off her, peered out and tried to catch Atrex's eye. Once his attention was there, she mouthed, "need more time," she then darted back inside and went back to searching.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:15 am

Atrex started to laugh at Draken's words. "Lieutenant duo!" He chuckled. He then saw Athena trying to get his attention. He turned his head and saw her mouth, "we need more time."

He nodded quickly, going pale. They were in trouble. He looked at Storm, thinking quickly. "Did I ever tell you about the time I asked a female to marry me as a hatchling? We had a ceremony and all. All the tribe hatchlings attended, so did my parents," he chuckled. "Unfortunately, as Sika was saying you may kiss the bride, she went ahead and screamed "EW, NO!" He said the "ew, no!" Part in a very high pitched voice, imitating the way she leapt away. "She dashed off, and I went crying to my mother," he chuckled. "So don't worry storm, if anything goes wrong, it won't be nearly as bad," he chuckled.

Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:39 am

Draken laughed when Atrex told his little story, he and Vera never really had a wedding they just kinda said that they were now both mates, but you know it was fine, he never really asked Vera if she would have preferred a wedding, but she was actually the one who really made them together. "Atrex, that was a bit silly, but hilarious at the same time, but really storm, there's no need to worry, she's probably just as nervous as you are." he said trying to cheer him up.

(Sparky time)

Sparks continued to panic, this was a little bit of her fault for forgetting about the dress, but actually maybe it was both her and Athena's fault, they just were talking the whole time, totally forgetting about the wedding and what they were actually supposed to be doing. She saw the shiny white dress and actually quite liked it and since she was panicking she had to choose something and the dress actually didn't look that bad. "yea I'll take that one, we need to start speeding things up." she said.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:45 am

Atrex grinned. "I was young, and a hopeless romantic. Every make hatchling in my tribe had a "girlfriend," so I felt I needed to fit in. I felt bad for Poppy, because she was the bride," he chuckled. "I still am a hopeless romantic." Cariharn entered his head and he looked away. His eyes fell on where Sparks would emerge. Was everything okay in there?

He knew Athena, Arkhor bless her, wasn't used to this kind of thing. He looked at Storm and then Draken, keeping the grin on his face to hide his inner panic. Atrex would have a heart attack soon if things didn't become clear and weren't resolved.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next