Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

+2
Storm
Sparks
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) Empty Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

Post by Storm Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:17 pm

Storm flew swiftly to the door of the Sky Palace with Sparks. They had been to the shipping party, where Storm had asked for Sparks to marry him. Now they needed to plan the ceremony. Two SkyWing guards opened the gates for him, and nodded approval at Sparks entering with him. He walked through a giant hallway and up the stone stairs to a meeting room.

There was a table in the middle, with soft chairs all around it. "Sit down," he said, pulling out a seat for her and sitting in one himself. "So," he began, sighing as he rested his head on the soft chair. "What would you like to plan with our wedding ceremony?" He smiled.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) Empty Re: Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

Post by Sparks Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:44 pm

Sparks smiled as she walked down the large hall, she has never been in the palace before and only has simply seen it. This was fascinating to her and just thinking in her head that storm was going to find a room for her. Sparks was thinking that now that she was with Storm she could be important. She could have kids, be in palace and most importantly be able to be with her best friend (mate) Storm for the rest of her life. Sparks was then brought into a meeting room and Storm pulled a seat out for her. She sat down and listened to him. He asked her what she wanted to plan. She thought and then soon replied "Well, I only have 2 friends, you, well technically your not my friend anymore you upgraded hehe, and my other friend is an Earthwing named Neltharion, he's the dragon who gave me this necklace, but anyways first we, well I mean you because I don't have any friends hehe, need to pick out roles like Best man, Matron etc ok."
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) Empty Re: Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

Post by Storm Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:59 pm

Storm nodded. "Why yes, I have met Neltharion before. Quite a nice EarthWing, if you ask me." He grabbed a pencil and a blank scroll from the center of the table and scribbled down Neltharion's name. He then went through his list of friends that he wanted to invite.

"Alright," he said once he was finished. "Now, where should this take place? Ooh! We could have it at the clearing where we watched the sunset!" he exclaimed.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Sparks smiled and nodded "Yes that's the perfect location, we always go there and just because things are changing doesn't mean we stop going there ok, so what do you think I should wear, I know its going to be nice so I just wanted to ask that." Sparks said and was happy to be discussing this.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:37 am

Storm nodded. "We don't have to stop going there," he assured her. He shrugged at her next words."I don't even know what I am going to wear yet. I never really have worm many clothes before," he said, and chuckled.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Sparks laughed too and replied "maybe we should let some of the other Skywings pick what we wear as a surprise, you know what I mean. Your the lieutenant so I don't think it will be a problem." She looked down at the list of names that Storm wrote down. "So how about we start picking roles for some of the dragons here, like best man and stuff like that." She asked and was trying really hard not to get too excited, so she wouldn't accidently shock everything around her.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:42 pm

Storm nodded. "Sure! We can do that," he said. "Well. I will put Atrex as the best man, he said, smiling. He then giggled. "Athena can be the girl the throws flowers," he said, grinning.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Sparks giggled too and replied "Yea that can work, I've never met Artex before and I barely know Athena so it would be interesting, there's also the role of when a male brings the......ring, and there's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment." Sparks was really interested in learning more about the dragons that Storm put down, she was excited and was still trying her best to not be too excited.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Storm nodded. "Yeah, Athena isn't the... Flower bringing type." He chuckled. "So I am interested to see that happen," he said. He could just see Athena's face when he would tell her. "She'll be like, 'So what are you asking me to do?'" he said, playfully mocking Athena's voice. "'You want me to throw flowers? No no no, I am the Dragoness Shrouded by Ice.'" He giggled.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:13 pm

Sparks laughed as Storm imitated Athena. "Yea maybe someone else would be better, I don't think Athena would be interested either, maybe there's someone else who can do it and what about Ring bringer or whatever they're called." Sparks said and looked back at the list to see more dragons that she has never met on it.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:52 pm

Storm smirked. "Though I would love to see her throw out flowers. That would be hilarious." He imagined it with a grin. He thought for a moment before bursting out laughing. "Tion could throw the flowers!" He said, a bit quieter this time, in case Tion was close by.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:31 pm

She nodded and when Storm whispered to her about Tion, she giggled a little. "ok so far everything sounds great to me, all we need is the rest of the roles to be filled and..........oh will there be cake?" She said and on the last part she was smiling, Sparks loves cake.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:49 pm

Storm looked at Sparks with an almost incredulous look. "Of course there will be cake," he smirked jokingly. "So I will figure the roles out, and I will make a room for you in the castle, so you can live in here, now." He went and scribbled some roles down for some more of the people with his somewhat messy, scratchy writing.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:04 pm

Sparks smiled and said "Yes" silently when she heard that there was going to be cake. When she heard that Storm was going to make her a room in the castle, she went up to Storm and gave him a big hug, but with no electricity. "Storm thank you so much, your being so nice to me, Just thank you Storm." She said trying her best not to cry tears of joy.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:54 am

Storm smiled and returned the hug. "You are welcome." He was so glad that he could make Sparks happy. He had been like her once. Alone. Not fitting in anywhere.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Sparks stop hugging and smiled at him, Sparks was having the best week she had ever had, All she had to do now was to remember not to go all electricity during the wedding and she'd be fine. "So is there anything else you had in mind?" She asked because she ran out of ideas.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Storm shrugged. "Eh, not really. Are there any other specific things that you want at the ceremony?" He stopped hugging her. He sat back down in the chair and got prepared in case she asked for something, so he could write it down.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Sparks thought for a moment before responding, she had trouble thinking of something else, but eventually said "Umm......maybe, ugh I don't know actually." Sparks looked kind of tired and was still having a hard time thinking of something to do.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:44 pm

Storm shrugged."That is okay. We can plan the rest of the details later." He rolled up the scroll. He then grinned at Sparks. He walked out of the door and there were two guards standing post there.

Storm gave them an annoyed look. "I told you two before that I can take care of myself," he said in a serious tone. If he talked all happy and friendly like he did to his friends, nobody would take him seriously enough. "Here, give Sparks the finest room in the castle that hasn't already been taken," he commanded. They hesitated, wondering why a tracker would get a room in the castle. "I gave you an order," he started when they hesitated. "Go." They nodded and marched off to find a room for Sparks. That whole time, Storm had been speaking in his serious tone. He used it a lot on the guards and people he had to command.

He walked back over to Sparks, grinning.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:03 pm

Sparks smiled back at him, She was thinking of maybe going to attempt to upgrade her rank.....soon, but not now. She was happy right now, just thinking that a Dragoness like her, was going to get a room in the Castle. "Storm, I'm just so happy right now and I just want to say that I love you, ok." Sparks said and was hoping that what she said at the end was ok with him.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Storm smiled back and hugged her. "I am so glad that you are happy," he said. He let go. "Sorry if I sounded harsh back there, talking to the guards. If I don't talk and be serious with them, nobody would take me seriously," he explained.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:50 pm

She was happy when he hugged her, She was never treated this kindly by any Dragon, well besides Neltharion. "Oh its fine, I understand. Sometimes if you tell me to do something serious in your friendly voice, I cant take you seriously." After her sentence she laughed a bit and only a bit of electricity was visible.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:38 pm

"Well then, I will have to be more serious with you then." He winked. At that moment, a different guard walked in. "Sparks' room is ready, sir," he said to Storm. Storm nodded. "Thank you. Sparks, come with me, and he will lead us to your room." He was talking in his serious voice again. The guard nodded to Sparks and gestured for them to follow him.

They followed him up the long corridor and up some stairs, before walking up to a door. The two guards from before were exiting the room when Storm walked up. He smiled warmly but formally at the three guards. "Thank you. You are dismissed." The guards nodded and went away to their normal duties. Storm opened the wooden door to the bedroom. It was a beautiful room. It had a giant, soft, goose down bed, with pretty decorations all around the room.

He turned and smiled at Sparks. "So," he started. "What do you think?"
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:47 pm

When Sparks saw that one of the guards came back to say her room was ready, she got excited to see what it was like. She followed Storm up the stairs and then to a wooden door. Storm opened the door and Sparks gasped at how beautiful it looked. The bed looked so comfy to her, no longer did she have to sleep on the hard rocky floor at her cave, which was nothing compared to the room Storm gave her.

Sparks was so excited that she ran to the bed and jumped right on top of it and to her it was really comfy, after a couple seconds of her just laying in the bed she stood back up and looked at Storm and said "I love it, thanks so much." She walked up to storm and gave him yet another hug and after a couple of seconds got out of the hug and Electricity surrounded her because of how happy she was.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Storm laughed when she jumped on top of the bed. He hugged her back when she walked up to him. He was glad when she stepped back to let the electricity flow through her instead of through him. "I am so glad you like it," he said, giving her a smile. "So would you like some time to get settled in?" he asked. He had some duties to do anyways, plus setting up the ceremony and making it official.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next