Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor) - Page 2 Empty The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor)

Post by Draken Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Draken woke up the next day, yesterday he literally just found out that he was a Demi god and he said that he would go out to the God that looked more similar to him first, he was nervous because that would mean going to the seawings and he has only ever met 2 seawings and they were Marlowe and Shore line, but he needed answers and most importantly needed to find out why he was abandoned for 14 years IF his father was Arkhor. Draken yawned, got up and stretched and began to jot in his journal Heading to the seawings now, I'm a bit nervous, lets see how this goes. Draken didn't have time to write anything else, this was maybe the most important thing in his entire life. Draken left his journal at his cave and flew out to the Seawing territory. It took a while, but he soon made it, everything was strange to him there, he was nervous and stayed out of sight and was hoping that one of the seawings he knew would be the first he would find. After a bit, Draken was brave enough to take a few steps closer to the Seawing area.

//I hope I did this right Razz//
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor)

Post by Draken Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:48 pm

Draken started to cry, he was sad and he felt bad for Arkhor even though he was a god. Draken couldn't stop himself, he just couldn't look at his father without feeling bad. Draken would have done the same thing if he was in Arkhor's shoes, he now knew where he got his caring personality from. Draken ran up to Arkhor and gave him a hug and said "I Forgive you Daddy, I could never be mad at you for that." Draken was crying the whole time.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Giving him a sad smile as he started to cry, he lowered his gaze but within moment Draken ran up towards him and before he knew it he was being hugged. Returning the hug he wrapped his wings around him, trying to comfort he replied "Thank you.. but don't be sad.. your mother and I where always with you, not physically with our spirits. I see you have your mother's eyes" he chuckled nuzzling him for a brief moment happy to know that he had found his lost child.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:15 pm

Draken was trying his best to stop crying, but just couldn't stop thinking that after 14 years, he was finally able to see his father. "I love you Daddy, please don't leave me again." He said and he was thinking to himself that maybe here where the Seawings are would be a better place for him to stay then at the Nightwings. He might actually have a chance at being a somebody if he joined the Seawings. He continued to think and his tears slowly died away as he was starting to calm down.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:30 am

Continuing to hold him he tried to hide a tear as Draken replied, it seemed that no one had said that to him for ages. "I..love you too son.. I won't leave you don't worry" smiling he nuzzled his snout. "Your not alone.. You do have sisters too" he chuckled waiting for his response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Draken's crying started to fade away and He smiled when he heard he had Siblings, Draken may have missed out on his childhood, but this may be his chance to restart. "I can't wait to meet them Daddy, I wanna stay here with you, I don't want to go back to the Nightwings, I'm treated like a nobody there and maybe here, I'll have a better chance." Draken said hoping Arkhor would tell him how to join the Seawings, he made his final decision, he could still see his Nightwing friends Myth and Ender, but he could also meet new ones here at Seawings and have a better chance at finding friends.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Nodding he replied with a smile "Yeah I'm sure the seawings would accept you, your sisters are in the tribe too." sighing he unwrapped his wings around him, realizing that Marlowe was still there. Chuckling he continued "Don't worry you can stay as long as you like, I see that your not the greatest swimmer I can always help you with that if you want." raising his brow for his answer.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Draken wipes the tears from his eyes and smiles at his father, he was now just happy to see his father again. "Ok then when I get the chance, I'm going to join the Seawings, but I need to know if I could bring my kids, they are all full nightwing.....I think" He says and then later Arkhor asked him if he could help him be a better swimmer, he looked at himself and tilted his head, he was a bit confused. "Uhh...what do you mean by helping me with that?" He asks
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:34 pm

Closing his eyes for a moment as he listened, "Don't worry, I'm sure they will accept you and them. If not then I guess I will have to show up" chuckling he gazed at Marlowe giving him a look which was fairly clear to tell the leader Bassail about draken. Changing subject he replied "Well.. how about some extra fins to help swimming, like your paws and legs. Maybe some extra on the tail. Its only a suggestion anyways." smiling he hoped that he didn't offend.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Draken looked at himself and thought about what Arkhor said. This could really help Draken fit in the tribe a bit more, as well as him being able to swim faster. "If you can do that, then that would be awesome Dad." Draken said and it meant a yes if you didn't get it.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 am

Giving him a proud smile with a quick flick of his paw thanks with them being in water Draken started to glow the blue colour again, within moment fins between his fingers and back of his legs started to grow. Along with a long tail fin travelling down most of his tail. "There we go.. you like them?" looking curiously the fins did match his other ones.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:40 am

Draken looked back at himself and saw the extra fins. He loved them and they matched his other ones very well. He liked them all the ones between his fingers to the ones going down his tail and right toward his mace. "Wow, I didn't know you could do that, I love them, thank you so much." He said trying not to be too excited about them.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:33 pm

Nodding he smiled that Draken liked them, "Alright, so what you going to so next?" asking with another curious look, with a part of him wanting to see his grandchildren. In fact he didn't ask about them, "Hey.. So how many children do you have? Who's your mate?" raising his brow not realizing his direct question.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Draken smiled and he was still looking at himself and just happy he was like this now. "I plan to join the Seawings next." He said and Arkhor's next question got him thinking about Vera again, he really hated Vera, but he responded. "I have 4, 3 of them came from me and my past mate and the 4th is adopted. I used to have a mate named Vera, but she dumped me because I was paying to much attention to the hatchlings, but I was paying attention to them just as much as her, she's selfish." Draken said and looked a bit angry because he was thinking of Vera again.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Sighing as he realized it was a sore subject, "I'm sorry to hear that Draken.. I know your pain I've lost 3 mates.. including your mother" frowning slightly he decided to change the topic, "Well I would like to meet your children, we could always organize a gathering. I'm not as scary as you think" Sticking his tongue out playfully.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:35 pm

Draken giggled as Arkhor stuck out his tongue. "Ok, but I'm warning you, all of them are scared of new dragons, except the adopted one." Draken said and he was now thinking of what Noctissa, Lalani and Sera would think of Arkhor, one half of his thoughts said that they would be scared, but the other half said that they would be happy to have a Grandpa.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:14 am

Chuckling he replied with a smile "Ahh don't worry I could always turn into a hatchling" happy to see that his son was happier than before. sighing for a moment he continued "So when ever you want to go just ask I can teleport you back to land."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:05 am

Draken was actually surprised that Arkhor could do so many things, he was happy that Arkhor was his father. "Oh I'm ready, my kids are probably scared to death right now, I have to get back to them, I hope I can see you again and I will inform my children about you and me leaving the Nightwings." He said and now was really curious on what his children would say to him leaving the Nightwings, He gave Arkhor one last hug and stepped back and was ready to be teleported back.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:57 am

Nodding he replied "Don't worry I will see you again" lifting his paw up again with a quick flick of his fingers Draken started to glow blue and within moments teleported back to the surface next to the shore. Frowning slightly as he went he turned towards Marlowe, "Can you talk to Bassail for me, tell him who Draken is and make him feel welcome."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:55 pm

(( Sorry, as I said, I was away for a few days ))

Marlowe quietly listens, a smile on his face. Then, when he is asked by Ark, he lowers his head in affirmation and agreement, "I shall pass on the information to Bassasail, and help him with a celebration or welcoming Arkhor... However, before I go, I just really want to ask, was his Mothers name Quail? A NightWing called Quail?" He asks, as he had been curious about it and he hadn't seen his mother in a long time... And he had feared the worst for her.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Female Posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Sighing he lowered his head and nodded slightly he replied "Yeah... how did you know?" gazing towards him he could tell that he must have known the female, probably by relation. Still he waited for his reaction, as he continued "I guess that she's related to you in some way?" frowning slightly he didn't really know Marl's history too well, Ark often found in a rude topic to bring up for any dragon.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:48 am

Marlowe lowered his head, a slow nod as he turned away from the dragon he respected the most. So that was what happened to her... He thought to himself. Emotions tore through him like a river, something which was rather fitting for a SeaWing. He allowed himself to sigh, before raising his head to look at Arkhor once more.

"Quail... Was very close to me, before my father threw me into the ocean to try and drown me." Marlowe explained quietly, keeping her to himself for a little, unsure of if he should tell Arkhor that complete truth or not.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythryl Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:18 pm

(( bumping this - I'm Marlowe ))
Mythryl
Mythryl

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Sighing he replied with a saddened look, he didn't want to ask further as he could see the pain which he had caused. "I'm sorry Marl.. She lived well.. Happy.." turning his gaze away thinking to himself about her. Silence was between them for a minute or so, only as he returned his look he suddenly realized why he was asking. "Marl... was she your mother?"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:42 am

Marlowe felt his heart sink with Arkhors words. His mother, the only one in his family who cared about him... had died? But why? How? Who would cause such a blameless and innocent dragon to die, cast their death upon their claws.

A small amount of time went by, he knew that he couldn't lie to the dragons before him. He lowers his head once more, a slight sigh escaping from his maw. Eventually, he gained the courage to be able to look back up again to the sea God. He was silent for a few moments, before he broke the rather uncomfortable silence.

".. She was Arkhor, my mother was Quail. She was a kind and..." He couldn't bring himself to speak once again, his voice choking and hooking in his throat. He couldn't understand why someone would condemn her to death..
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:15 am

Frowning from his response feeling bad for his follower , replying placing his paw on his shoulder "I'm so sorry Marl... out of all my power I can't bring someone back only their shell otherwise I would.. You know you can talk to me alright.. Try to think positively you have a half brother now" smiling slightly his orange eyes flashing from the light, "Let it out.. I won't think any less of you"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next