Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor) Empty The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor)

Post by Draken Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Draken woke up the next day, yesterday he literally just found out that he was a Demi god and he said that he would go out to the God that looked more similar to him first, he was nervous because that would mean going to the seawings and he has only ever met 2 seawings and they were Marlowe and Shore line, but he needed answers and most importantly needed to find out why he was abandoned for 14 years IF his father was Arkhor. Draken yawned, got up and stretched and began to jot in his journal Heading to the seawings now, I'm a bit nervous, lets see how this goes. Draken didn't have time to write anything else, this was maybe the most important thing in his entire life. Draken left his journal at his cave and flew out to the Seawing territory. It took a while, but he soon made it, everything was strange to him there, he was nervous and stayed out of sight and was hoping that one of the seawings he knew would be the first he would find. After a bit, Draken was brave enough to take a few steps closer to the Seawing area.

//I hope I did this right Razz//
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor) Empty Re: The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor)

Post by Aquarius Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Luck seemed to be on his side, as Marlowe spotted him from a great distance. Swiftly, the juggernaut made his way over to him, bubbles forming behind him as he moved so quickly. He may have scared a few schools of fish, and a shark or two, but he didn't seem to pay much attention to them. Marlowe slowed, and stopped a few meters in front of Draken. A frown was on his face, as he was confused as to why he was here-normally Draken seemed to prefer to be on the surface, and Marlowes frown deepened. "Draken, this is rather unusual.. What brings you down to the dreary depths?" Marlowe asks, and for the first time really notes the similarities between Ark and the drake in front of him.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Female Posts : 150

Back to top Go down

The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor) Empty Re: The Truth (Private Draken, Marlowe and Arkhor)

Post by Draken Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Draken was still a bit nervous until he saw that his friend Marlowe was the first to come to him, he calmed down a bit in relief that he was the first one to find him. "Marlowe, hey, yes I know its weird for me to be over here, but yesterday I.......I found out I was a.........Demi god, I had no idea I was, and I was just going to hopefully ask you for questions." He didn't bring up the fact that the reason he was here was for Arkhor because he thought that it would embarrass him.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Marlowe nods, sorta just... floating in the water as he considered Drakens request. "Come with me, and we'll talk on the way." He instructed, before he turned towards the south, and began to walk/swim at a rate which the new SeaWing could keep up with him. Hopefully he could at least, because Marlowe had a tendency to be too fast for the younger dragons, and they would sometimes struggle to keep up with him.

"What questions do you need answered?" Marlowe inquired, turning his head towards Draken in order to see him properly.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Draken nodded and followed Marlowe, since he was part Seawing he could swim fast, just not as fast as a normal Seawing. Since Marlowe was moving at a pace that he could keep up with, he was able to follow. "Well, yesterday I've thought a lot, and I knew that since I'm a demi god, wouldn't my mother or father be a god?" Draken asked.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:45 pm

Marlowe looked back at him, before turning his head forward again. He considers Drakens question, allowing a few moments of silence as he wanted to make sure that he got the answer right and didn't mislead him. "That is correct, to be a demi you need to have either a father or a mother who is either a Semi or a God." He says, hoping that his answer was right, "Why are you thinking of this now?"
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:29 am

Draken continued to follow Marlowe and thought a bit before answering his question. "Because I was abandoned when i was born and forced to live alone and i used to never know who my parents could be, but no that i know I'm a Demi God, i know one thing about one of my parents and that is that they are a God or Goddess, i just want to find them and ask them why they abandoned me." Draken said, but a little bit later he remembered that he never told Marlowe his past before so this could be new to Marlowe.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:54 pm

Marlowe was a little surprised that Draken was abandoned. That doesn't sound right at all, I am sure that He wouldn't do that, Marlowe thought to himself, "I never knew that you were abandoned, that wasn't very kind of them. I was somewhat... abandoned as well. Meaning that my father tried to kill me be throwing me into the ocean-I'm glad I inherited my mothers ability to breath underwater!" Marlowe chuckles a tiny bit at the irony, but went back to what Draken was saying, "That is indeed true, but I do not know for certain who your parents would be." Marlowe said, it was honest as he didn't know, but he had a sneaking suspicion that Arkhor may be the one who knew. He turned to the left, finally seeing a shrine. "Something that very few people know is that I am a follower of Arkhor, and I believe that he may be able to help you find your answer."
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Draken found it interesting that Marlowe was sorta abandoned too. He was listening to Marlowe as they kept moving up to a location, Draken didn't know where they were going at first, until Marlowe lead him to Arkhor's shrine. His nerves kicked in and he thought to himself Ok maybe this was a bad idea, I have no idea what I'm getting myself into Draken then replied to Marlowe "Oh i didn't know you were, but don't you think talking to...a...God is a bit too much." Draken was nervous and it was really obvious that he was
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:10 pm

Marlowe sets his feet down near the shrine, slightly inclining his head towards it. "My friend, talking to a God isn't extremely scary, I must admit, it was VERY intimidating the first time. But you do get use to it, but trust me.. Arkhor is an amazing dragon, try to relax." Marlowe said with a grin, before he looked around, wondering where Arkhor may be 'hiding' as he said.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:14 pm

Draken set his feet down near the Shrine and followed Marlowe and he was still nervous even if what Marlowe said was true, he's never done something like this, the closest thing he has done similar to this was talk to the Skywing leader, but Arkhor was a GOD which was far different. He still looked nervous and didn't say anything because he was afraid that even the smallest of words could get him in trouble.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Marlowe turned his head, sensing the unease from Draken. He calmly placed a paw against his shoulder, a smile on his face. "Don't worry-one of the things Arkhor shows, is that all life is precious, every single dragons' life is precious." He says, refraining from laughing this time as it was a true statement. It was one of the things Marlowe sometimes struggled with as he had a rather tough childhood with fighting and killing sea creatures to feed himself. Sometimes that also went into how he felt towards ignorant and stupid dragons, but he always had to remember that he wasn't allowed to touch them. He turned his head back, "Come, let's find Arkhor." Marlowe said, unable to hide the excitement from his voice. He did really enjoy being around Ark, and sadly, he barely got to do it. He lead Draken to the place where Arkhor would most likely reside-and he hoped that he would be there.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:39 pm

As the pair went inside, Ark left someone had entered one of his shrines, thanks to his power of water he saw that one was indeed Marlowe yet he didn't know the other. Deciding to give an audience he teleported inside the structure standing in the main chamber waiting for them to approach. Chuckling he spoke out "I see you brought a visitor Marl, who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" As they drew closer a part of himself recognised the some what seawing hybrid.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:49 pm

Marlowe lowered his head in respect to Arkhor, not wanting to anger the wise SeaWing. Ark was just as grand as he remembered, and he almost felt surprised whenever he saw him. "Greeting Arkhor, I have, his name is Draken. He is a close friend of mine, and he found out recently that is a Demi-God.." Marlowe said the last part with a little bit of meaning, hoping that Arkhor would be able to see that they were wanting to figure out who his parents were. He raised his head, beckoning Draken to speak.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:55 pm

When Draken saw that Arkhor actually appeared his nerves only doubled, he was really scared to say anything. "Oh....H..Hello....uhhh..yea i...im Draken and i.....i am a..Demi God." Draken said being really nervous right now, but he was able to at least speak, he kept wondering what would happen next in his head and 60% of things he thought were bad.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Walking a little closer so he could observe the demi god, raising a brow he replied "Hello Draken, I see that you are indeed a demi god.. What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" turning his gaze back towards Marlowe he chuckled "You guys can relax, I'm not going to smite you or anything" smiling looking back at Draken he soon realized why he was so familiar, he had some of his own features yet he didn't know who from. Firstly thinking about his other children maybe he was descended from them. Keeping it to himself his orange eyes flashed brightly waiting for their response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:28 pm

Marlowe chuckles a little, breaking his internal tension. He nods the slightest, allowing a rather toothy lop-sided grin to show, "Sorry Arkhor, its a habit," He admitted rather ruefully, "Well... Why are we here Draken?" Marlowe asked the younger drake, wanting him to feel a bit more at ease.

Marlowe himself though really did need to learn to relax when he was ear Ark, but he just couldn't help himself from being a bit more 'stiff-necked' and wary of his actions. Marlowe looked back at the SeaWing, the joy of being near Ark very present on his face.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:31 pm

Draken started to calm down a bit, after seeing that Arkhor was being a bit Friendly, he was still nervous just not as nervous as last time. "I came here for questions that's all. Ok, so I realized I was a Demi God just yesterday. I realized that if I was a Demi God then my Father or Mother must be a God or Semi God, Right?" He said and he was just trying to see if his statement was correct, he was about 60% sure that it was right.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:22 pm

Nodding from his answer he replied "Yes its true, in most cases." walking towards the flank of draken he confirmed his suspicions that they where related. Sighing he continued "So.. do you know who your parents are? I'm guessing not as you've come here" scanning his own memories he tried to find a hint of Draken.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:38 pm

Draken sighed in disappointment to himself. "No, I don't know who they are and I wish I did know, I was abandoned as a Hatchling and if I knew who they were, I just would like to know...why." Draken replied and was starting to think of what he would do if he did know who his parents know, he was either going to be mad at them or sad to see who they were and find out why he was abandoned, but for now all he needed was answers.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:23 am

Giving him a sad smile he replied "Well I may know who your parents are... but I require your paw to know for certain" standing in front of the demi god he waited for his response. Admittedly he already knew that he was related to himself but this was a way to prove and maybe reveal the truth. "Don't worry I don't bite... much" chuckling he continued to observe the dragon with his orange gaze.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Draken's eyes widened when Arkhor said that he might know who his parents were. Draken might actually be able to see his parents for the first time. "You need....my paw, umm ok." Draken said and then held his paw out in front of Arkhor, he was still nervous, even though he knew that Arkhor wasn't a bad god, but still he didn't fully know Arkhor.

//hope i did this right//
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Smiling he gently moved his own paw against Draken's as he did both of their scales glowed a bright blue, shocking Ark for a moment he suddenly realized who Draken was. Only one of his children would create this colour of blue, pulling his paw away frowning as he tried to hide his shame. Sighing he lowered his head and replied "I know who your parents are... as I'm one of them..." keeping his distance in respect he continued "I know you probably hate me.. I'm sorry.. but I will tell you what happened.." finding it hard looking towards his son he waited for a response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Draken was confused when Arkhor paw touch his paw and then his scales glowed a bright blue. Draken was shocked a little bitand, but became even more shocked when Arkhor said that he was Draken's father. Draken froze in place because of how shocked he was, Draken's been alone and been known as a nobody to his tribe for 14 years, his plan was to when he found his parents was too yell at them and tell them that they should know how to treat a child, but Arkhor said he had a reason. "ok...what happened?" Draken said being sad because he has never seen his father before and now he has.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Sighing again he moved a little closer, "Your abandonment was an accident.. I knew your mother was a respected Nightwing. Yet.. for reasons unknown to me she was killed.. and who ever killed her took you.. I tried searching for you but I gave up looking, with your powers not activated till now it was nearly impossible" frowning with a sad look, "Your probably wondering why I chose your mother, well she was unique, beautiful her soul was pure and deserved the best. I'm sorry.. I know your life hasn't been easy if theres anything you want to know feel free to ask.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next