Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lose of Will (Private, Arkhor) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lose of Will (Private, Arkhor) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Lose of Will (Private, Arkhor)

2 posters

Go down

Lose of Will (Private, Arkhor) Empty Lose of Will (Private, Arkhor)

Post by Anila Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Lose of Will (Private, Arkhor) 21m6pn5
Why me?

Storms formed overhead. Rain and hail tore down through the air, leaving great dents in the ground, rifts of loose soil giving way to form small streams.

Anger flared in Anila, an anger unequal to any dragon ever existed. She was pathetic, but furious at the world, at herself. That life could be so harsh. Anila stood still, a snarl forming on her muzzle as she drove her pity away to fury. Those stupid creation gods. Those ignorant destruction gods. They left her like this, none of them helped. None of them cared.

A roar of remorse and sorrow tore from Anila's throat as she cursed the world, tearing apart the ground beneath her to cause giant rifts beneath her. But why? What had driven her to the point of such anger that she would tear apart the world, something which even she had not been taught about?

The answer was quite simple. After the painful delivery of her clutch, Anila had lost them.

In a cursed twist of fate, nature decided that they were to fail. She had lost every single one of them. How could she face Tion and tell him the truth? How would she ever convince him that it wasn't due to her lack of will? Anger tore through her again as ice formed randomly around her. Storms, hail, water, wind, electricity, everything within a few hundred feet from her was haywire.

For once in her life, Anila couldn't control her anger. The pain. Everything she felt. The helplessness. The fear. A roar of fury came from her for a third time and the day would turn to night around her, her light tearing away from her. Beams slashed through the ground, and, due to her inexperience and lack of teaching, Anila didn't care of the world around her.

They took one of the only things she ever wanted.

So she would destroy the rest.
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Lose of Will (Private, Arkhor) Empty Re: Lose of Will (Private, Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:08 pm

As Ark rested in his normal area, laying on a beach as he suddenly felt strange. Almost like the world was being hurt, frowning slightly as he tried to find the source. Using his powers he found that the energy causing the issues lead towards the Skywings. Curiously he saw damage being caused along with insane weather conditions. Deciding to investigate he teleported onto another beach yet close to where the centre of the damage.

Flying over the land he protected himself from the weather conditions, searching and searching he felt a strong amount of energy. It had to be someone as powerful as a god, but it was the first time he had seen something like this. The only time was when a hurricane tried to engulf the seawings.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Anila sensed her powers being forced away by something. What it was, she knew not. But they were foolish enough to try and stand against her in her wrath.

Tears streamed down her face as she bellowed in fury, thick strikes of lightning arching towards where the bubble of protection dwelled. Her heart tore in two, sobs uncontrollably racking through her form. The ocean rose, reaching up to try and grab a hold of the creature which tried to get close to her. With her maw, Anila would release her powerful beam of light towards them, uncaring of if she hurt them.

The earth cracked further beneath her paws, allowing new rivers to form beneath her. The winds picked up speed, causing the conditions to become more drastic. Trees, animals, plants, insects, rocks, nothing would stand against her in her fury.

A fury which was brought on by sadness, a sorrow only a mother could ever know.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:06 pm

Turning his gaze towards what seemed to be a orb of water surrounded by lightning. Gasping slightly as suddenly the elements around him started to seem aggressive towards him, only noticing the ocean behind him trying to grab him barely as he controlled the water back. Realising who it was as he approached closer, frowning slightly as he shouted out "Anila! Stop! Talk to me whats wrong?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:26 pm

"Anila! Stop! Talk to me, whats wrong?"

Anila roared in fury, how DARE he talk to her! Did those 'gods' only care if she were causing the world destruction? Why would he care! Snarling angrily, her form was constantly shifting. First, the NightWing, then the EarthWing, then back to her normal form. Her form wasn't stable, and she growled in anger, her emotions tearing apart the ground around her as the elements rose up either side of her. "SO NOW YOU WANT ME TO TALK? YOU ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE IN A TIME OF DESPAIR ONLY SHOWN THROUGH MY FURY?!" Anila would roar, throwing her powers in Ark's direction, uncaring of the sheer power that she was dealing with.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Frowning as he quickly created a barrier in front of him protecting him from the elements which Anila was directing towards him. "Anila.. I'm sorry but I can't help if you won't let me.." sighing slightly as he feared the worst had happened, he had seen this anger before, from his own experiences of loss.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:56 pm

Anila growled, him? Help? Sure. Whatever. As far as she could throw the overgrown lizard.

With a growl, Anila glared at him, allowing her powers to explode in an outwards raduis, leaving nothing but two floating rocks held up by her winds. "You claim you want to help. Yet NONE of you 'creation' god have raised a paw to try and ever aid me, unless I do this!" Anila shouted, throwing her paw behind her to indicate the orb of absolute nothingness, the inky darkness around them caused by Anila as she shifted forms to better match her surroundings.

"How could you possibly help!" Anila growled defiantly, her eyes narrowing into a death glare.

Inwardly, Anila wanted to crumble and cry, the five eggs refusing to move burning deep into her memories. She wanted that changed... but it never could!
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:02 pm

Gasping slightly as he saw her preparing another attack towards him, "This won't solve the issue Anila! I've experienced loss more than you can imagine, so let me help you. I'm not going to fight you.." frowning as he looked saddened towards her. Removing his barrier as he opened himself as a clear target for her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:13 pm

Anila roared in anger, throwing her paw to her side. "How can you know! You don't know what I am feeling, you don't know what I have gone through... Don't you dare try and reassure me that this is all okay!" Anila shouted, however, she had no attacks coming for him, the inky darkness hovering over them both.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:21 pm

Sighing as he frowned "Because I know the pain Anila.. I've lost children.. mates.. friends.. yet everytime its like the first.. which I'm glad for because it reminds me.." lowering his gaze as he continued "So.. if you have lost something or someone, the pain does ease... it won't go away but I can help.. tell me.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:34 am

Anila would slam her paw into the ground which she stood upon, a growl coming from her throat again. She didn't trust him. How could he know! The great god of life, the one of complete and utter life giving creation. How could he know. He could have stopped them. But no. He didn't, he refused. Anila turned her eyes and angered gaze to him, of course her pain wouldn't go away. It never could.

Coldly, Anila would snort, her fangs bared. "Five." Was the only thing which she would state, her eyes narrowing in a glare. HE let them die.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:48 am

Frowning as she took an aggressive stance towards him, his mind questioning the five. It couldn't mean that 5 people she knew had died recently as Ark would have felt adult dragons passing at that amount, soon enough he realised what she meant, a goddess who is angry with grief could only mean a few things. "Anila... I won't fight you.. Five what?" sighing slightly as he continued "Oh Anila.. I'm so.. sorry.. but I can't help if your like this.. If I'm judging correctly.. I'm guessing your saying its 5 hatchlings? Your hatchlings.. If were fast I can try to bring them back.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:29 pm

Anila growled, sure. Like hell he wanted to help. He probably wanted to see her failures so that she could laugh at them, throw it in her face as to how horrible she was as a mother-as a goddess, to allow five of her children to die. All because of natural causes which neither her nor Tion would have expected. Stillborn hatchlings. Anila growled quietly.

"You cannot revive them if they have been dead for some time now. Do you not think we tried everything in our power to help them?! To stop them from dying? You cannot help them-so the world will know my pain!" Anila roared, her mind clouded with pain. She slammed her paw into the ground again. The vibrations would cause giant cracks to form through the outer edges of the mainland, incredibly deep and long. Anila would make sure they hurt just as much as she did. Nature made her suffer, so why not make nature suffer?
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Sighing as he shook his head I can bring them to life Anila! It will take a lot of power from me but I can.. I can't create hatchlings out of nothing though..I will either need the eggs or you and Tion's genetic code.. using his creation powers he created water between the cracks which had formed returning the land to its previous state. Taking it out on the environment isn't going to solve anything.. After all I should have cared more about your hatchlings, I try to keep clear from others because all I seem to do is cause problems or others around me get hurt..
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down