Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

+2
Storm
Sparks
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) - Page 3 Empty Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

Post by Storm Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Storm flew swiftly to the door of the Sky Palace with Sparks. They had been to the shipping party, where Storm had asked for Sparks to marry him. Now they needed to plan the ceremony. Two SkyWing guards opened the gates for him, and nodded approval at Sparks entering with him. He walked through a giant hallway and up the stone stairs to a meeting room.

There was a table in the middle, with soft chairs all around it. "Sit down," he said, pulling out a seat for her and sitting in one himself. "So," he began, sighing as he rested his head on the soft chair. "What would you like to plan with our wedding ceremony?" He smiled.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

Post by Storm Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:21 am

Storm smiled back. "Yeah! We invited our friends to come for the wedding. So do you like the idea of Sparks being your mom?" He looked down at Sarah and awaited an answer.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

Post by Sarah Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:23 am

"Yes! It sounds like the most perfectest idea in the world!!" SHe nuzzles Sparks.
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:33 am

Sparks giggled as Sarah arrived and loved to hear her reaction to her being Sarah's mom. She nuzzled the little hatchlings back and replied "Awww, your so cute, I cant wait to take care of you with Storm." She smiled at the hatchling and looked at Storm "So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" She asked.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:51 am

Sarah giggles."I can't wai either. THat mean me and you can go to Hope and buy stuff together nd also eat food together in the sea kingdom." She coninues the long with a lot of different famous sites in Pyrrhia.
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:23 am

Storm laughs at Sarah's reaction and comments. He then turned to Sparks and shrugged. "Well I was going to tell you the final plans for the wedding, but we can do that later," he said.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:13 am

Sparks nodded. "Ok maybe tonight we can go to our spot and talk about it." She said and was starting to get curious on what Storm has planned, but she was going to patient and wait till the time comes for Storm to tell her.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:18 pm

Storm smiled and nodded. "Sure!" He was happy that he was going to have a mate. "But today, I thought we can do whatever you like, Sparks, being my soon to be bride and all," he said.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Sparks was happy that she got to pick what to do today and she liked being called Storm's bride, She continued to have thoughts saying that she will actually important if she is Storm's mate. "Oh ok..... hmm, well what is there to do?" she said and she was having trouble coming up with something because she hasn't been through the entire castle yet and didn't know if there was like a game room or something.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:31 pm

"Oh what are we going to do? Can I come?" She beamed(ME sarah i am to lazy to log off my new oc LOL)
Frost
Frost
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:48 pm

// Okay. Wink //

Storm laughed. "Yes, you can come, Sarah." He looked at Sparks. "We could go swimming. There is a lake right near here, and I have swam in it plenty of times after work to chill," he said. He thought that a relaxing day at the lake would be lots of fun.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Sparks' eyes widened and she shook her head. "No thank you, I cant be in water it hurts." She said sounding scared cause since Storm like to swim, she thought it would be a problem if he always went swimming and she couldn't swim, but she awaited a response to see if her assumption was correct.

Last edited by Sparks on Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:55 pm

"We could all go hunting." She suggested.
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:33 am

Storm looked at Sparks with a puzzled look. "Really? It must have something to do with your electricity ability. Hmmmm.... Anyways, that is fine. What else do you like to do, Sparks?"

Last edited by Storm on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:30 am

Sarah tilts her head.
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:37 pm

Sparks thought for a moment and then brought up in her head again that she hasn't seen the whole castle and she wanted to fix that. "Do you think I could get like a tour of this place, I've barely ever been in here and now apparently I'm living here so?" She asked and was hoping that she would be able to see some interesting stuff.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:09 pm

Storm nodded. "Yeah, we can do that. Is that fine with you, Sarah? You can lead the tour," he said, trying to make her feel involved.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:25 am

Sarah nods and beams."Yes I love to come with me Sparks!." She grips Spark's Talons with her own and drags her to the nearest exit."OK this room is the common room. This is where we mingle with other dragons and staff."
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Sparks laughed as she was dragged and was surprised that Sarah knew a lot about the castle. "Ok Tour Guide, I know this room now thanks, where to next?" She said and laughed a bit when she called Sarah a tour guide.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:14 pm

SHe drags her to another room."This room is the throne room my favorite room." A throne was on end of the room. It shimmered beautiful.
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:48 pm

Storm followed them to the throne room. The room had beautiful tapestries on the walls, all showing the histories of great battles fought by valiant SkyWings. In the center of the room was a throne, and it sparkled brightly in the sunlight shining in warmly through the nearby windows.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Sparks lo in the throne room and saw how beautiful it looked, she has never actually seen the throne room and so this was so new to her. "Ahh, so I'm guessing that's where Tion stays, ok next place, little Tour Guide." She said smiling and was ready to be brought to another room.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:19 am

SHe dras her to a larger room filled with fires and tables."THis is the kitchen/dinning room. We will be eating at that table today actually." She tries to hide her glee.
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Sparks took a careful look at the room because she wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with the place she will be eating at today. "Wow, I cant wait to eat with you Sarah, next room?" She said after seeing that the room was fine.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:22 am

she smiles and moves onto another room this one had science equipment."These are the labs. The healers make new medical supplies here."
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Sparks was dragged into the next room as told that this was the lab for the healers. She looked around and realized that it must be tough for someone to work with all this stuff everyday, well that was just her opinion. "Ok next room" she said and was ready to be dragged again.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next