Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion] Empty BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion]

Post by Sly Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:36 pm

This topic is for the Blind Date between the following:

Sparks
Neltharion

You have 1 month. Have fun! <3
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion] Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion]

Post by Sparks Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:00 am

Sparks was excited for today, because she knew that the blind date even that she signed up for was starting today. All she had heard is that the dragon she was paired up with was an Earthwing Royal Advisor named Neltharion. Sparks got ready and was excited for this day. Electricity went through her horns because she was happy. Sparks cleaned herself off and was ready to go.

Sparks spread out her wings and flew to a meadow where she was told to meet him at. She admired the flowers and how peaceful it was, She then sat down on the grassy field and awaited the Earthwing's approach.

//sorry if this late, I had trouble coming with ideas on what to post//

Last edited by Sparks on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion] Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion]

Post by Neltharion Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Soaring through the skies was Neltharion, watching the beautiful sunrise from above. He was thinking about the blind date and the skywing named Sparks. Like how does she look like, what kind of person is she and isn't a bit weird that the biggest dragon species and the smallest have a blind date. But he isn't one of the biggest of the earthwings around. He shaked it out of his head and looked at an golden dragon tooth.

Yesterday before he went to the blind date he discovered an ancient temple with an tiny chest on a pedestal. He decided to just take it, what is the worst thing that can happen? after he took it a giant gate unlocked with a bright ligt shined out of it and when it was fully open there was................the exit. and so he went back to his residence to study it and found out that this object was a pure medium sized golden dragon tooth with zero scientific value or magical properties. He was about to throw it out the window when he thought "I do have an blind date tomorrow maybe I can use it as an gift, Then this thing is slightly less useless "

So back to the present, He flew to the meeting spot as he looked down he noticed the peacefulness of the meadow below him. He was quite high in the air and saw the dragoness and thought maybe he could suprise her. He dived down and at the last moment opened is wings to slow him down enough to have a fast but gentle landing right infront of her. And immediately said "Hi, how are you doing."

//Also i'm an royal advisor even though it stills says guardian I'll fix it later I'm currently trying to become a Semi-God so I'll have it changed after the results P.S also had to find some inspiration//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:08 pm

Sparks heard a sudden voice which came from an Earthwing much bigger than her standing infront of her. Sparks was shocked to see this and started to get nervous as the Earthwing stood in front of her. He was way bigger than her, but by his introduction, he seemed nice to her. She didn't know what to say and she stood there for while just starring at him. Soon Sparks finally spoke "Oh hello, I'm..... I'm doing.......... well thanks for asking. Are you...... Neltharion." Sparks was worried that Neltharion wasn't going to like her because of how nervous she was.

//ok thanks I was a little confused, I changed the word Guardian in the last post to royal advisor so I hope that helps//
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:37 pm

"yup the one and only unless there are other neltharions but I don't know any." he said with a smile and starts laughing a bit "Did I scare you to much?" He asked with the same smile

//Kinda ran out of inspiration here//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Sparks calmed down for a bit because she saw his smile. Sparks smiled as well and replied "Uh, not that much I just get a little nervous when I see new Dragons. I'm Sparks, nice to meet you, you seem really kind." Sparks giggled after her last sentence and electricity was starting to show up around her horns.

//its fine//
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:28 pm

"Thank you that's nice of you to say." He said. "So What do you want to do? doesn't matter what you choose I'm sure it will be fun." He said while looking at the view "this is one beautiful place i must say all the flowers and such." He said and starts lying down Relaxing on the grass after the long flight. "You know It's pretty nice to take a break from treasure hunting." He said pretty relaxed.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Sparks looked at Nelth and continued to have electricity go through her horns. Sparks smiled and replied "Yea I agree, this place is amazing I love it, so wait you treasure hunt that's awesome." Sparks laid down too. "Why don't you tell me one of adventures or something, I love stories." Sparks was very curious on what Nelth does when he treasure hunts so she wanted to know.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:17 pm

//I'm assuming that this ended or something Sad//
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:49 pm

//Your assumption is incorrect I had vacation (luckily not VACation), well more like playing games with my friends like I have no life, (might be true) but I'm back! "Cheering in the background"//

He was thinking what story he could tell many of his "adventures" actually it was more like get in, grab the thingy and get out. well there are some insignificant traps in there too. But back to thinking about a good story. After some thinking he got two ideas. "Which one do you want I can tell something about me fighting one giant rock golem or me being surrounded by tiny rock golems?" He Asked.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:12 pm

//oh awesome Welcome back Smile//

Sparks smiled and electricity was visible all around her body, Sparks thought for a moment before choosing which story she wanted to hear more. Sparks was more interested in the Big golem one because the giant rock golem sounded more powerful to her. "Can hear about the one with the Giant Golem, to me, that one sounds more interesting." She then awaited a big story from Neltharion.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:50 pm

"Well then that story it is. I'll skip right to the fun part" He said and then clears his throat. "When I grabbed the the scroll on the pedestal the doorway behind me collapsed. And on top of it was the giant rock golem. He was easily 10 times the size of me. I'm pretty sure I would be a goner if I took one direct hit. That thing showed no weakness at all. No cracks on his bodies or something exposed. I tried to take it down with brute force I launched rock pillars from the ground right into it's body When the pillars connected they just shattered and it didn't even flinch. I knew I had to change my strategy. I began thinking what it's weak spot could be while dodging it's attacks luckily it was very slow. I figured out that his weak spot would be his joints. If the Joints were just solid rock it wouldn't be able to move. So I oncetrated my pillar attacks and threw some of my explosive crystals in it's leg joints and soon enough it came crashing to the ground. It was easy picking it still tried to crawl towatds me using his arms but soon enugh I destroyed them too. And now it was defenseless. On the ground I began chipping away at his body till I found It's core. I ripped It straight out And the lifeforce drained quickly out of it. And to this day I still have it's core." He said as he finished his story.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Sparks' eyes widened at the fascinating story she just heard. "Woah, dude that's cool, I wish I could do stuff like that..........So what are you like, tell me about yourself?" Sparks was starting to like this dragon because she always loves adventure and Neltharion just proved that he goes on adventures.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:05 pm

He gave a slight chuckle "Everyone can do stuff like that if they train hard enough." He said "well anyway, You already know that I'm a Royal Advisor. My full name is Neltharion Terranus. There is not much to say, you know how I act and what I do. But you do not know my history and I'll keep it that way, I don't like my past, To much misery in it." He said and sighed. "So is there something else you want to do?" he asked.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Sparks understood what he meant and replied "Yea, I don't like me past either." Sparks thought about the last thing he said and thought of something else to do. "well I don't know, I usually just go hunting for fun.......alone though hehe." Sparks said, trying her best not to think of her past.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:31 pm

"I can tell you one thing of my past the misery was not mine. Well I had enough of that subject. if you go hunting I'll make camp here. I'm to tired to hunt I had had a long flight." He said and started to make camp.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:59 pm

Sparks nodded "ok ill bring back food and come back here ok" Sparks spread out her wings and took off to find food. She later stumbled upon a bunch of wild deer near he hunting spot. She landed near them and was ready to successfully get one. Sparks hid behind a tree and waited for one to come by. then one of the deer walked by the tree and Sparks successfully pounced on it and later killed it. She picked it up in her mouth and took off into the sky once again and later arrived back at the camp. She put it down and was a bit tired and laid down. "There.....sorry I only got one, it was really boring waiting for those deer to come into sight, we can split it if you want." She said still tired.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:48 pm

"Nah, you can have it I'm not that hungry just bit tired that's all." He said

//What time is it morning, midday or night? If have to choose I would say it just turned night//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:56 pm

//yea night//

"Ok, that's fine with me." Sparks said and then started to dig in to deer. She ate part of its stomach and then got tired and laid down. "You know I'm tired too, anything you want to do, I don't feel like going to sleep hehe." Sparks said then awaited a response.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:37 pm

"What to do, What to do" He said and started to think more and more and even more And even more than that. That's when he stopped thinking because he hasn't come up with anything "I have no idea what I want to do my mind is currently empty. So what do you want to do?" He asked.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Sparks sighed "well, we could just talk, I did realize that I now know about you, but you don't know much about me, how about you ask me some things for a change?" Sparks said, smiling at Nelth and was curious on what he was going to ask her.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:43 pm

"Ok, Well then what to you do for a living and what do you do in your free time?" he asked

//Shortest post ever.//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:13 pm

Sparks thought for a moment and then responded. "Well I'm a tracker and I usually do my job once I wake up to get it out of the way, and then I go to sleep so I have enough energy for the rest of the day and after my nap I go have fun with my friends for a while and then at night, I do one more hunt and then go to sleep, then repeat." She smiled after this and electricity was visible around her to show her happiness.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:02 pm

"Well you have an quite a neat agenda, I must say." He said and started think about what to ask next after some thinking he knows. "what was the most exciting thing you ever done?" He asked.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:28 pm

"oh thanks, I like to keep everything organized and the most exciting thing in my life..hmmm" Sparks thought for a moment and went through everything she has done so far and then replied "Probably when I got my rank as Tracker, I actually thought I had importance when that happened, I would tell you why I was excited when that happened, but like you, I don't want to talk about my past." Sparks said hoping he wouldn't ask her about her past
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next