Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

+2
Storm
Sparks
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) - Page 2 Empty Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

Post by Storm Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Storm flew swiftly to the door of the Sky Palace with Sparks. They had been to the shipping party, where Storm had asked for Sparks to marry him. Now they needed to plan the ceremony. Two SkyWing guards opened the gates for him, and nodded approval at Sparks entering with him. He walked through a giant hallway and up the stone stairs to a meeting room.

There was a table in the middle, with soft chairs all around it. "Sit down," he said, pulling out a seat for her and sitting in one himself. "So," he began, sighing as he rested his head on the soft chair. "What would you like to plan with our wedding ceremony?" He smiled.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

Post by Sparks Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Sparks thought for a moment and turned around to look at her room one more time and then looked back at him to respond. "Yes I would, I'm tired anyways, so now would be a great time to test that bed." She laughed as she finished talking and waved at him to say Bye.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ceremony Planning (Storm and Sparks)

Post by Storm Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Storm waved back. "Okay. That is fine. I will work on the rest of my duties around the castle and finish making the plans for the ceremony." He smiled a goodbye and shut the door behind him. There were windows on both sides of the room, and they overlooked all of the Sky Kingdom. // Sorry, forgot to add that in my earlier post Razz //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:15 pm

//its fine//

Sparks smiled at him before he shut the door. She had this whole room to herself, she felt important. Sparks walked over to one of windows and looked out it to see the Skywing kingdom, it was beautiful she has never been able to see the Kingdom like this, She loved it. She yawned and then walked over to her bed. She was tired and was excited for what was in store for her tomorrow. She got on the bed and laid down and soon fell asleep.

//Time skip//
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Storm's eyes fluttered open. He yawned and stretched, much like how a cat would, on his own soft, feathery bed. Sunlight was filtering in through the windows. He got up and walked out of his room. He would first see if Sparks was awake.

The day before, when Sparks had gone to bed, he had done the rest of his duties he had to attend, and sent out the invites for the ceremony, with all of the positions everyone had. After that, he had gone to his room and fell asleep really quickly.

It was now late morning when he swiftly ascend the steps to Sparks' room. He must have been really exhausted to sleep this late. When he reached Sparks' door, he was afraid to knock. What if he woke her? She did need her sleep after a day like yesterday. He hesitated, wondering what to do.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Sparks had a dream that night, a dream of her and her parents getting along, of her with friends and her favorite, one with her and Storm. She loved Storm because of how nice, funny and kind he was. Just thinking that Storm used to be her only friend and now they were going to be more than friends. She woke up in the morning and stretch a bit. It took her a while to be able to get out of bed because of how comfortable it was. She laid in her bed a bit, looking up at the ceiling and thinking of the future, until she heard a knock on her door. She got out of her bed and opened the door to see Storm. "Storm, Good morning how did you sleep?" She asked as she looked at him and still was sorta tired, but was ready to get up and after all just because she's going to be with the Lieutenant doesn't mean that she has to ignore her duties as Tracker.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:09 am

//don't let Athy catch you saying that Storm! xD omg if she heard you, you'd have your body stuck on a stake.

Athena: alive, may I add

Me: Im sorry this is too funny for me to not comment on xD//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:41 am

// LOL, Athy! Wink //

Storm smiled. "Good morning, Sparks. I slept well. What about you?" he asked. "Well I am going to go eat. I am famished," he said hungrily.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Sparks happily responded. "My sleep was awesome with this new bed, I love it." Sparks took a minute to think and she realized that she could go for some breakfast too. "I am too, mind if I join you?" She asks.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Storm was happy that Sparks was having a good time. "Of course I don't mind," he said with a smile. He walked alongside Sparks as he descended the stairs. He went to the main dining room of the palace, where trackers had just finished their morning hunt. "I told them that you don't have to do your duties today," he explained. He walked over to the pile of prey. "You can pick your meat first," he offered.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Sparks followed Storm down the staircase and followed him to the main dining room. When she heard she didn't have to do her duties today, she smiled and was happy that today might be a lazy day for her. She was then brought to a pile of food and Storm said that she can pick her meat first. She smiled at him and said "Oh thank you Storm, your being nice today." She then grabbed only a couple of food and began to chew into it.

//i hope i did the last part right//
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:59 am

Storm smiled back and picked up a deer leg. He sat down at the table, waiting for Sparks to do the same. He started chewing on his meat.

// Sorry, short //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:17 pm

Sparks went to Storm and sat down next to him and started to eat just like he was, soon she was finished and looked at Storm to ask him something. "So Storm, what are your plans for today?" She asked hoping he would be open so they could do something fun.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:43 pm

Storm swallowed his last bite of food and looked at her. "Well, I have some duties right now, so is it okay if I meet you at our clearing in about an hour? I will tell you the plans for the ceremony then," he said.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:01 pm

Sparks sighed a little disappointed. "Oh ok, I think I'm going to be in my room until then if that's ok with you." Sparks said

//sry short post//
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Storm also looked disappointed. "I know, it stinks, but I have some of the greatest responsibilities around here. Who knows? Maybe someday I will become the king of the SkyWings!" He grinned. He liked that thought.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Sparks giggled when he spoke of being the king. "If that ever happens then I would be your Queen, but you know its only a dream and to be honest I doubt it would happen." She says, but still thinks what if it did happen
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:01 pm

Storm nodded. Before he could get another word in, a dragon came in asking him for help on something in the tribe. "And my duties begin," he murmured to Sparks with a friendly wink. "See you in an hour. I might be a little late, and if I am, sorry in advance." He smiled and walked off to talk to the dragon.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Sparks nodded and waved bye to him as he left. As soon as he left she got up and went back up the stairs to her room. She opened the door and looked around and was still surprised that this was her room. She went up to one of the windows and looked at the view for a bit and loved the way it looked. As she stared out the window she began to think of her future and how it would turn out if Storm became her mate. After a while Sparks yawned and decided to take a nap because she couldn't find anything else to do. She got on her bed and curled up and soon fell asleep to dream of her brand new happy life.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Storm finished his duties in two hours. He had more work than he thought. And those were just his morning duties! He would have some more later. He flew quickly to the clearing, only to find it empty. Ugh! he thought. Maybe she went back to the castle.

He walked back to the gates, and asked the guards positioned there if they had seen Sparks leave. When they said they didn't, Storm was puzzled.

Storm walked up the stairs to Sparks' bedroom and rapped on it twice.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Sparks was asleep, dreaming until she heard a couple knocks on her door. She yawned, stretched a bit and walked up to the door and was having trouble opening her eyes because she just woke up. She was able to see Storm at her door. "Oh hey Storm, sorry I was tired so I went to take a nap." She said and then yawned again.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:37 am

"Oh! sorry for disturbing you. I will leave until you are ready," he said apologetically.

// Short post, sorry. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:49 am

Sparks shook her head "No, no its fine, I need to do something today, I cant just sleep all day that's stupid." She said and then yawned one more time and that may have the last of it, she fully opened her eyes and was ready to do something.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:43 am

Sarah walks around the castle and hums softly. She yawns as she just woke up. She walks the halls of small rooms for other dragons to live in and she hears Storm and Sparks in a room.She knocks."Daddy, Sparks?"
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:27 pm

Storm smiled when his daughter walked in. "Hey, Sarah," he greeted, hugging her kindly. "I have some exciting news for you!" Storm let go and looked really happy. "Me and Sparks are getting married!" He grinned. Storm hoped that Sarah would be okay with having that happen.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:30 am

"Really?!" she beamed and smiled."So I will havea new mommy?" she hops in excitement.
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next