Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Together forever (another Draken hatchling topic, open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Together forever (another Draken hatchling topic, open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Together forever (another Draken hatchling topic, open to all)

+6
Ignatius Sikum
Ender
Myth
Lalani
Noctissa
Draken
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Together forever (another Draken hatchling topic, open to all) - Page 2 Empty Together forever (another Draken hatchling topic, open to all)

Post by Draken Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Draken was still trying to get over that Vera left him, He was tired and just sat in his cave still sad so he took out his journal and wrote Well, I guess my cave is just lonely place, well actually. Draken stopped writing and looked at his hatchlings Never mind, I know what I can do. Friends: 12. Draken closed his journal and set it down and then looked at his hatchlings and said "ok, Daddy's not busy anymore, come here babies." Draken smiled and waited for one to react or someone to visit.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Together forever (another Draken hatchling topic, open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Together forever (another Draken hatchling topic, open to all)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:44 pm

(( Bumping for Noctissa, if not, ill reply soon ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Together forever (another Draken hatchling topic, open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Together forever (another Draken hatchling topic, open to all)

Post by Noctissa Mon May 09, 2016 10:04 pm

Noctopie clutched at the rocks as she looked into the tunnel where her sister had vanished. She didn't notice her father until he moved to grab her. At first the girl resisted grabbing at the rocks so hard that when he did remove her form the crack in the wall she took a piece of the wall with her. However when she realized that he was going to try to help Lalani the child quieted her sobs and shivered on the ground of the den watching frightfully.

Her father changed then, looking like a monster out of an old black and white movie. However she knew that it was him, and she knew that he was trying to help. Noctissa only cried silently letting her tears wash her face as she watched and waited to see if their daddy could get to her sister.
Noctissa
Noctissa

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalani Sun May 22, 2016 5:00 am

Lalani silently shivered in the darkness, not liking that small little lights were appearing above and below her. The sounds of her father above her made her a little calmer, but her side ached from how she fell, and the creepy crawlies of the deep seemed to get closer. She yelped as the shiny moved again... but it was so pretty!!

Yipping in excitement, she pounced! Her paws landing straight onto the little shiny thing. A roar deafened her as shiny teeth were seen above and around her. A quiet whimper was made as she looked up at them, rows on rows of shiny glints all around her. She was too scared to move...
Lalani
Lalani
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun May 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Draken soon finished making the hole big enough for him to fit and he jumped down to where Lalani was. He looked around and saw Lalani surrounding by shiny glints. He tilted his head, confused. What were they? Why were they around her? Were some of the questions going on in his head, he practically froze, zoned out as he stared at the shiny glints around his daughter.

Soon, he realized that he couldn't just sit there and watch his daughter be scared. He dashed over breathed a dark mist around the area, grabbed Lalani, dashed away from the shiny glints, turned back to normal and held her close. "Sweetie... Are you ok? I was so worried." he said, as he nuzzled his daughter.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun May 22, 2016 9:16 pm

(Me Noctissa)

Noct was still in the main den now above both her father and her sister. She had sat staring wide eyed at the wall as Draken had torn the rock a part in his feral monstrous form. Then he'd gotten deep enough to slip into the crevice of the earth and drop out of sight form the child. She didn't dare move form her spot, but out of concern for her family Noctissa called out loudly.

DADDYY!! LAAANNIIII!!! She called loud and clear before quieting once more to listen and sob quietly. She didn't move, nor did she call out again as shadows quietly gathered around Noctissa. Her powers were turning on and gathering around her without her meaning to. Heck, she as a young dragon barely knew anything about her powers, and to see them forming around her trying to protect her was a surprise.

Noctissa held herself as the shadows condensed into a cloak around her concealing the girl from her surroundings. She was afraid at first of the shadows forming around her, but then began to realize that they weren't hurting her. Eventually she poked them, and found that this did nothing but hide her paw from site in the ever moving shadows of her powers. Then she recoiled and sank back into a heap onto the ground. Lonely and scared Noctissa sat there quietly.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalani Tue May 31, 2016 3:07 am

Lalani shivered violently as she pressed herself into her fathers' grasp, whining as the shinies moved again. They vanished from over her, back into the darkness as she shook her head. "I don't like... darkness.." She whined, hugging her dad tightly. She felt horribly vulnerable, her wing ached, her heart felt like it was going to tear through her chest. But upon hearing small and loud cries from above her, from her older sister, she chirped incredibly loudly to try and get her attention.

"Tissa!!" Lalani said, calling out into the darkness. She looked up at the small light above her, which was made larger by the scratches of her father. However, it was a long way up, and her wing throbbed incredibly painfully. "Is my wing okay?" She asked her dad, her blood seeming to freeze as the pain steadily grew worse.
Lalani
Lalani
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Draken smiled slightly when he heard his daughter speak, telling him that she was ok. He was scared still, he started checking Lalani, making sure that she was alright, to him, everything was fine. He heard Tissa call from above, telling him that she was worried as well, he didn't want that, so it was time to leave this area. "Lalani, you look fine to me, but you might want to rest ok, this is a lot for a little baby like you to handle... Come on." he was still holding her tightly and he climbed back up to where Noctissa was.

he set Lalani down once they were back in the right place and nuzzled her a bit. "Look, I know this was a bit of a disaster, but tomorrow, we'll play, I promise, ok?" he asked, then laid down next to her, to keep her company.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctissa Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:40 am

Noctissa still had a swarm of pulsating shadow surrounding her body but leaving a hole for her head to look through as she huddled there on the earth shivering. An answer back from Lalani though brought Noctopie back up to her feet as she pushed through her swirling shadows. They dissipated as she left them to look closer at the crack in the wall that her father had greatly widened.

Then she spotted Drakens head as he appeared in the crack once more. Carrying her sister, Draken crawled up and through the hole in the wall before getting onto safer ground by Noctissa. Noct ran towards him and Lalani with tears in her eyes but refused to cry out loud as she did so. Then she tried to curl up by Lalani if her sister and father would let her.
Noctissa
Noctissa

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2