Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic) Empty I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic)

Post by Nimbus Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:47 pm

OOC: Long Title, But I'm a poet xD.

It was around midnight when Nimbus awoken from his slumber. He had always awoken around this hour, the smell of dew soothed his nostrils. His ears constantly flicking and twitching at the slightest sounds. From the trees's leaves brushing up against each other to the sound of a stick cracking. It was a full moon, the moonlight seeming to illuminate his markings even to greater colors. Nimbus's gazed at the starless night, cloudy, but the moon kept shining. He yawned, following up came a sneeze of blue flames. He was hanging upside down off a large tree, though things seemed clear through his large blue optics. He was almost like a bat, his wings hiding his body as he hanged upside down. He was still tired, but was wide awake all the same. He wasn't exactly sure where he was, but it's not like it mattered.

Nimbus needed up up his game more or less. He was taking breaks way too often, and he was really paying the price! He grunted in a soft voice, "God, I feel like I just stooped lower then the lowest level. But I guess that's my fault, huh?" He sighed in disappointment and annoyance, but it was still midnight, so he didn't have to worry about such things until he actually needed to. He blended in with the darkness, the only thing you could see was his eyes and glowing markings.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic) Empty Re: I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic)

Post by Celestia Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:26 pm

It had been awhile since she visited any of her family in the NightWing Tribe. She had a lot of family there and a lot of family in the SeaWings. Only the family in he NightWings were actually blood related though. She wasn't planning of visiting her brother though. He wasn't much of a family person for whatever reason which Astral was never able to figure out. Astral wondered if maybe he was upset Astral was a goddess and he wasn't. That couldn't be though he didn't like handing with family even before Astral found out she was a goddess. Astral idly wondered if he even knew she was a goddess. She never had the chance to tell him. Then again he most likely heard her name once or twice and investigated why her name was being thrown around.

Cutting through a path Astral heard a familiar voice talking to himself. Looking down Astral spotted her brother. As a dragon of the Night and having Night vision spotting other NightWings wasn't nearly as difficult for Astral as it was for other non NightWings. That and his special marking made him stand out even more so then most NightWings. Astral glided down to him. "You still as anti social as when we last met?" Astral asked in an annoyed tone expecting a yes. She certainly wasn't starting things very well.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic) Empty Re: I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic)

Post by Nimbus Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Nimbus's thoughts were unexpectedly disturbed when his elder sister arrived. He had no idea whatsoever why she was here, maybe a visit? If she was visiting, it certainly wouldn't have been him, they haven't seen each other in.. how long? He didn't know nor care. he was power napping and had his eyes closed, but he knew who was there, in a sarcastic and disturbed tone, Nimbus grumbled, "Oh. You're still alive? I wonder were my oh-so-dear elder sister retreated to." He opened an eye, it was almost normal of him to greet her like this. He had no respect towards anyone.

Nimbus yawned, both eyes focusing on Astral, "Why are you here? I know you didn't come here to check up on your little brother, that sounds too convenient for someone of such pathetic standards. Surely you must want something from me." His markings dimmed as he continued to talk, his ears constantly flicking.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:20 pm

(this is an "Open" topic right?)
Arcke hated exercise in the day recently but likes flying around at night, he flew randomly everywhere at a high speed with almost no caution.

with no caution Arcke suddenly just falls down into a tree making a big crackling sound on the tree, then Arcke falls down to the ground and gets up and walks around
"why am I flying around at night..." Arcke commented as he walked around, with slight night vision he could see some obstacles but trips multiple times on rocks
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:34 am

It was dark out, but Nimbus could see clearly. He could hear even better. The slightest sounds echoed and ringed in his ears. He kept his eyes focused on Astral, but his ears were perked, flicking and turning in every direction hearing... footsteps? It wasn't a large presence, practically someone of his size, maybe smaller. The sound became louder, so he swiftly turned his head in that direction.

He squinted, despite his night vision, he didn't see anything. But he didn't need to see them to know what's there and what wasn't there, he called out, "Who's there?"
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:00 am

Her brothers answer to Astrals question was just another way of saying yes. Astral had expected an answer like this but she had held out a little hope that maybe he had changed. "Yea I'm very much alive. My life has been changing a lot. Not that you actually care. I bet even if I was a goddess you wouldn't care." Astral said not planning to tell him she was a goddess one bit. Assuming he didn't already know. His next comment kinda hurt Astral. "Well it just so happens I was flying overhead saw you and decided to say hi. If I was looking for something I certainly wouldn't be looking for it from you. You don't have anything to offer."

Astral saw Akre coming a long time ago. The full moon enhanced her senses beyond comprehension. Under the full moon Astral was a little more powerful than Phantom herself. Course if Astral ever said that while she was around she would probably wait to the next new moon and put Astral in her place. That or just wait till the next day to do it. Phantom had adopted her as a sister and she certainly treated Astral like a little sister.

Nimbus called out to ask who was there and Astral answered that question for him. "That would be your half brother Akreious. Please don't pick a fight with him."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:19 am

Nimbus grunted. The fact she was here made no sense. He extended his wings revealing his underbelly before flipping over onto all fours. Sticking his tongue out with his eyelids halfway down in boredom, he shrugged as he sat up on his hind legs, sitting up straight he looked down at Astral, "Well, what's about to make me laugh is that you obviously don't like me, and yet you're still here. Wow, I really wonder which neck of the woods you came from."

Laughing at his comment, he sighed with a lazy smile, his ears still perked, he completely ignored the unwanted presence. But that is when he glared, a scowl of disappointment on his face. He rolled his eyes and grunted, "Pick a fight? Yeah, that won't happen since I'm leaving." He grumbled as he walked passed Astral.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:35 am

Arcke stumbled around for a bit and finally reached the location of the voices
"hello guys! Umm and..... Astral who is..." Arcke cut short of his sentence to think about this new presence, coming up with nothing he turned to Astral for an answer
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:22 pm

Astral was greatly insulted by her brothers next comment. He then began making a departure. Astral walked beside him and spoke her tone changing to one of soft concern. "I do like you I love you your my brother, but you stay away from family even your own sister. If anything its you who doesn't like me. Why are you like this? Why can't you at least say hi to the people that really matter in life every now and again?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Astral was greatly insulted by her brothers next comment. He then began making a departure. Astral walked beside him and spoke her tone changing to one of soft concern. "I do like you I love you your my brother, but you stay away from family even your own sister. If anything its you who doesn't like me. Why are you like this? Why can't you at least say hi to the people that really matter in life every now and again?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Without making eye contact, he looked straight ahead focusing on where he was going. He grunted, "Don't judge my actions, I have my reasons for avoiding you all. Why can't you just leave it at that?" Picking up his pace, he huffed as he walked in front of Astral and put out his paw, "Think of it this way, for all the craps I give about our family and my's relationship, represents one star in the night sky." That is when his open palm turn into a clenched fist with his index finger poitning up towards the starless sky, "And look, there are no stars. Just the moon that keeps to itself, not needing anyone to light it's path. It's about time you face reality, but I guess for someone so pathetic, it's impossible." He shrugged as he trotted away.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:25 pm

"Why don't you tell me what your reasons are maybe it'll be easier for me to understand.  I can't just leave it at you have your reasons. It hurts me to see you so detached." Nimbus then made an analogy with the moon and stars. Astral's eyes could see the stars but she didn't doubt the others couldn't. "Your just blinded by the moons magnificence the stars are still there supporting it. It needs them especially when it doesn't have the strength to light everything itself and they'll be there to help when it happens. Nobody knows the moon and stars better than I do and why do you keep calling me pathetic what exactly about me is pathetic huh?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Nimbus rolled his eyes, as he grunted, "We're not getting anywhere with this, so forget I said anything and fly back to wherever you came from. And even if I dropped by I wouldn't be welcomed, I ditched you all for this tribe when I was a kid, remember? Surely everyone's dying to see some dragon who abandoned them for his own causes." He yawned and shrugged, "But, you know, that could be just me."

Climbed back up another large tree before hanging off the root of the branch with his legs, arms and tail. He covered his body up with his wings and shut his eyes, "Now get a move on, It's still early."
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:32 am

"I actually don't live with the SkyWings anymore. I abandoned them too. Guess were more a like then we thought. I'm living with the FireWings now and I'm sure they would be more than happy to meet my brother. What are you doing trying to get some shut eye at this time. Its midnight you should be wide awake. What do you plan on doing during the day? Unless your just sleeping most the day off now in which case that would be really sad. You also never answered one of me questions. Why do you call me pathetic? Is it to hide yourself from the pit you dug up?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:39 am

Nimbus sighed as he continued to listen to Astral. Avoiding her question, he changed the subject, "If you're going to stand there pestering all night, we might as well have something worth talking about." Thinking, Nimbus tried to think of a subject that sounded interesting. Ding! A little light bulb flashed before him, he smirked and opened both eyes as he focused on Astral, "And look at you, your youth is gonna go down the drain sooner or later. You need a male in your life, someone you can annoy other then me. Have your eyes on any moron?"
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:53 am

Arcke just sat back as they chatted then trying to break his awkward barrier tried to spark a more.... Fun conversation "Nimbus, you sound interesting, what is your battle prowess?" Arcke asked, if anything drawing his attention away from the current of conversation is a GOOD thing
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Astral thought this might be the perfect time to tell her brother she was a goddess, but in the context it saddened her. Knowing that everyone she knew was going to die and she was going to live on. It was a depressing thought. At least her adopted siblings would know her grief. At least they wouldn't die of old age. "Yea it just so happens there are a couple I have my eyes on." Astral said in an unusually sad tone. She wasn't in the greatest mood anymore. She was starting to think being a goddess was a curse. What an ironic thing to think on the full moon when Astral's power was at its max. "Both the guys I'm interested in are FireWings. Not that you actually care." Astral sighed and curled up on the ground resting her head on top of one of her front legs. "I would ask you the same question if I didn't already know the answer. What are you even doing with your life? Sleeping around and staying away from everyone seems really boring. I don't see how you could tolerate that."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:05 pm

Looking at the other dragon, who seem acquainted with Astral, his hissed, "Oh? I'm interesting? And you're annoying. Buzz off." He scowled before looking back at Astral. "Yeah, it's boring. But it's not like I have anything else to do. I'm not a workaholic." He shrugged before closing his eyes again, still listening. "And FireWings? You've certainly advanced to one of the high levels. But I doubt they'd like someone as yourself, you're so serious." He rolled his eyes with a smirk before perking his ears.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Jadespine had been sleeping in the middle of the forest. Thats when she heard voices. Lots of them too. She grunted and opened her eyes. Turning around she saw the dragons that had woke her up. Jadespine smacked the nearest one with her tail, a grumpy-looking Night fury with blue markings and curled up again.
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Arcke reacted to a tail but it wasn't going for him, so he walked over to see a big Earthwing way bigger than him anyway

"hello there, sorry if we're a little loud" Arcke apologized then looking at nimbus like "your not the type to have fun are you?" Face
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Jade snorted, she wanted to be left alone. This time she smacked the blue one as hard as she could.
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:38 pm

(Me or nimbus? I think me)
Arcke flew up to dodge the inormous tail then gave Jade a "oh come on" face then flies backwards

"at least say yes jeez" Arcke said before returning to the group
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:22 am

OOC: Akr, Jade, please make your posts at least a paragraph, so posts will be worthwhile. Sweat.

It was once a silent night but then was filled with the noise coming from pests. Irritated, Nimbus opened his mouth, revealing large teeth. But in the depth of his throat came a heated bluish-white glow. A loud, audible, high pitched whistle following right behind it. Aiming for the area where the EarthWing and other guy were, he shot his fireball. His markings flickered before growling aggressively again, "Even those big old and dumb EarthWings need to know their place. And that's in a whole." With his frown on his face, he decided to get a little closer to Astral by curling up a few feet away from her. "That must be comfortable, laying down on the ground like that." He playfully poked her nose with his talon.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:02 pm

"Hey I'm one of the most relaxed easy going dragons out there. Sure I have my serious moments but I'm not always like that." Astral said snorting in annoyance. In a way though Nimbus's word hurt her and made her think. Maybe that was the reason he refused to be mates with her. Maybe he really didn't like her and was just trying to be nice about it.

Next thing Astral knew Nimbus was charging a fire ball and shot it at in the pests generally direction. "Yea lying down is a little comfortable. If I want to sleep though doing it hanging off a tree is much more comfortable. By the way that SkyWing you shot at. He's your half brother." That when Nimbus poked her on the nose and Astral lightly shook her head at the irritating sensation before resting her head back on her leg. With Her brother curled up so close to her Astral noticed something she hadn't noticed before. Her expression changed to one of utter shock and she abruptly stood up. "How come you never told me you were a god? Do you even know your a god?" Astral asked in an honestly surprised tone.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Sitting back up he perked his ears back over to the chit chat the EarthWing and SkyWing were having, annoyances indeed. He rolled his eyes as he stared at Astral, "Half brother, eh? Why am I not surprised? He gave more of 'bleh' expression. He started to laugh quietly before staring at Astral in utter awe and disbelief. "More like, how come you never told me you went psycho. I'm not a god, you idiot. What made you think that? Maybe you're just going through a phase, now I have something to look forward to in my life." Brushing her comment off his shoulder, he laughed, not taking it to seriously.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next