Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Time For New Beginnings (Open/EW Hatchling Available) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Time For New Beginnings (Open/EW Hatchling Available) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Time For New Beginnings (Open/EW Hatchling Available)

4 posters

Go down

A Time For New Beginnings (Open/EW Hatchling Available) Empty A Time For New Beginnings (Open/EW Hatchling Available)

Post by Iskander Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:06 am

~If you decide to, you can adopt Luxin =w=. Oh! And By the way, this is when Luxin is just hatching, after someone adopts him we are going to do a 1 year time skip.~

In the middle of nowhere, lied an egg. - A blood red egg with brown spots and black specks covering it. It was practically buried in the dirt, you could only see part of the top half of it. Nowhere could the parents of this Earthwing egg be seen. It had been abandoned for awhile now, it was on the brink of death, being in the cold and all. Predators were bound to come at the egg at any time. It was windy, and cold. The smallest breeze made a tree's leaves brush up against another's. The rustling of bushes were loud, and the smallest of noises echoed in the darkness of the night. Minutes passed. Hours. Days. Sooner rather then later, the egg cracked. You could see a muzzle slowly pecking at the shell. Seconds afterwards, the hatchling headbutted the shell, the top came off. It was still cold, and it had rained before he hatched. This hatchling had red eyes with the colors of a earthwing. - A brown pelt and buttery-yellow underside. He had rough, webbed ears and two, very thick black horns. He had large eyes, which made him look innocent and cute. Thunder. That is all he heard. The cracking sound of it made him wince, and begin to tremble and cry. He was all alone. And as expected, hungry and tired. He obviously had no idea what to do, so he crouched back into the remains of his shell, hoping to hide and find warmth with it.
Iskander
Iskander
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

A Time For New Beginnings (Open/EW Hatchling Available) Empty Re: A Time For New Beginnings (Open/EW Hatchling Available)

Post by Inferno Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:01 pm

It was Inferno's turn to gaurd the borders of the FireWings, and to his disgust, there was a thunderstorm and of course, a rainshower. "Gross, water. Of all times, why now?" He muttered to himself, obivously in a bad mood. He needed to get out of here soon. As he wandered around the border, looking for some enemies or predators, he noticed a small animal in a stance trying to get something. Inferno crossed his border and went to see what was going on. To his surprise, there was a small egg and the animal was obivously trying to harm it or eat it. He peered in a bit more and noticed a small hatchling there, whimpering, probably from the thunderstorm. The hatchling still hadn't noticed the enemy. Inferno glanced back up in time to see the enemy pounced to get the egg. He roared and shot flames at the predator. Then he blew his purple flames, meaning his poison flame, to his enemy. And the animal was down, twitching towards his last and final breath. The male FireWing looked back at the hacthling with concern. He took the parts of the eggs out of the small one and then took the hatchling out. He took off, flying with the hatchling back to his den, but first went to where his cousin, Shadowfire, was. Inferno went to ask if he could keep the hatchling and see how he grows out, "I promise you that he won't cause any trouble." Shadow gave his consent and Inferno nodded happily. He went to his den and settled the hatchling down near a fire as he noticed that he was shivering from the cold. Inferno was lucky to rescue him for he was almost about to die. Then, he studied that small hatchling a bit more. This hatchling was for sure an EarthWing, "But what was he doing far from his home?" His parents left him.. probably for some reason and Inferno hoped to adopt him.
Inferno
Inferno
Kenina's Royal Body Guard

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

A Time For New Beginnings (Open/EW Hatchling Available) Empty Re: A Time For New Beginnings (Open/EW Hatchling Available)

Post by Iskander Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Tiny whines and cries can from the hatchling. The sensation of raindrops trickling on his pelt did not sooth him. Much rather, made him feel like he was still getting wet. Boom! The cracking sound of thunder still echoed in the sky, let alone, rang in his ears. His eyes were closed, tightly. He could only see darkness. His eyelids were too tired to even keep up. The hatchling was tired anyway so why bother wasting more energy just to see stuff? He can save all the sightseeing for when he cares. His cries and whines only went silent for when he fell asleep. - Which was rather quickly. The warmth of some unfamiliar sensation comforted him. When he opened his eyes just to peek, he saw two large dragons. They clearly did not look like him. So, with a hatchling's logic, he immediately assumed they were enemies.. and maybe, food? Has to be! After all, anything that didn't look like him, was clearly food or foe! Using an hatchling's logic, he found the feeble energy to open his eyes wide and bare his teeth. And by teeth, he meant mostly his rough gums. You couldn't see many of his teeth. Not only did the hatchling find the strength to open his eyes, he found the strength to unsteadily get onto his paws. This was the first time he stood up, he wobbled into a more or less "okay" posture. Then came a confused expression on his small face. When he took his first few steps, everything was wrong. Everything was out of sync! - First he used his front right leg to move forward, then his left. It was only two steps but the hatchling thought this was obviously the way to walk! Henceforth, he only used his two front paws. Sooner rather then later, his hind legs came too close to his front ones and he tripped onto his neck. His pointy tail sagged as the irritated and hopeless face revealed itself. It was more or less expressing: "Forget it, I give up!" Kind of face. Huffing, the hatchling tried to regain posture (And by posture, I mean the whole process all over again.) but only tripped again. A tear glistened in his optics, failing once was enough!
Iskander
Iskander
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan III. Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:44 am

Vulcan was travelling across the sky as he, once again, collected some ores for his crafting, some of them as lunch. On his way back, he got caught in a sudden and massive rainstorm.
Oh great, a storm... I hate getting wet mid flight...
As he was crossing the skies, he could make out a dragon, moreover a Firewing, flying to a nearby den.
What? A Firewing out in the rain? But why...what is that in his grip? Is that...a hatchling?
His fatherly attitude towards that little hatchling took the better hold of him and he flew after him. As they both reached the entrance, he saw the Firewing entering while he himself remained at the entrance, his back and wings getting wet.
"Why, hello there Inferno. Good to see you again. May I come in?
Vulcan III.
Vulcan III.
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:32 am

Inferno had fallen asleep for a while near the fire that was keeping him and the hatchling warm. He looked back to see that the hatchling was trying to learn how to walk and was amused by the scene. The hatchling was using only his front legs and was trying to walk slowly. Inferno assumed that he didn't know how to use his hind legs yet. He padded over next to the hatchling, and knowing that he couldn't talk yet, pointed at the hatchling's head to his feet, trying to grab attention to show him how to walk. Inferno put the front of his right leg foward and then did his back right side hind legs. He repeated the pattern with his left leg. Then his right, Then his left. He stopped his process as he had heard a knock at the door. Inferno walked over and opened the door to see Vulcan. "Heyo Vulcan. It's nice to see you again also. And yes, you may come in." He noticed that Vulcan was peering at the little hatchling, "Oh, I found him on the border of the FireWings. Weird isn't it? And there was no mother or father near it. I think it was abandoned. And my cousin, Shadowfire, allowed me to keep him.. for a while was what he said, but I hope that I can adopt him. Vulcan, can you keep a eye out for him? I think he's trying to learn how to walk. You could teach him. I'm gonna go get some food for all three of us." And with that, he took his leave to go hunt.. in the rain.
Inferno
Inferno

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan III. Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:51 am

Yes, of course I can keep an eye on him. Just go hunting.
With that, he saw Inferno leaving for food...in the rain...leaving Vulcan alone in the cave with the little hatchling.
Hey, young one. You're cute, you know that? I just can't believe you were left alone. But don't worry, we're here to care for you...and maybe...just maybe...I can take you home with me...can teach you everything I know...oh, sorry, I got carried away. Let's just see how Inferno taught you to walk.
Vulcan III.
Vulcan III.
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:31 am

The hatchling got back onto his two front paws, not to mention his hind ones. He his expression was the "I totally got this!" kind of expression. With determination flaring in his red eyes, another being approached him. The hatchling chirped and mewed a bit before waddling over to him. His footsteps had a rather fast pace and out of sync too. But this time he remember to use his hind legs. He hadn't perfected it, but I least he was making it from point A to point B.. more or less. Just barely tripping over his hind legs, he was able to get over to the dragon and cling to his leg. Thinking he was "food", the hatchling clamped down onto his legs, his scales were diamond-hard. And he barely even had his baby teeth, most of what was in there were just pieces of bone sticking out from the majority of rough gums.

He couldn't through the scales once, but that doesn't mean he's gonna give up because he failed once (But bis attempts at walking speak otherwise..)! He bit down again, and it only hurt more. He had a strong jaw, but it's not leg it's going to crush all foes about 10 minutes after he's hatched. Letting go of the dragon's leg, the hatchling waddled around, turning into a unsteady walk after he had gotten the hang of things.
Iskander
Iskander
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan III. Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:39 am

After seeing the attempt of the little hatchling of biting his leg, he couldn't help himself but chuckling.
You're really adorable... Maybe I can ask Inferno if I can adopt you. I'd love to be a great father for a young hatchling like you.
He walked up to the little hatchling, leaned down and started to scratch him softly behind one of his ears.
Vulcan III.
Vulcan III.
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:07 pm

~Really short post... Sorry, I'm busy o3o~
A wide grin expressed on his face as he was scratched behind the ear. He pleasurably mewed as he clinged to his paw, he had also took a liking to the other dragon who just left. He then continued to nibble on his paw, his willpower being as strong as a vulcans' masterpiece. He let go of the paw and waddled around again, getting use to the walking thing again. Be he knew it, he was running.. but, seconds afterwards, he tripped, and began to cry.
Iskander
Iskander
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:50 pm

((Too lazy to get onto Inferno. XD))

Inferno went out back into the forest and hunted a few rabbits and mice. The mice was for the hatchling and the two rabbits were for him and Vulcan. Hurrying to return back before the prey was becoming cold, he put the food in his mouth and flew back to his den. He arrived in 5, and was shivering in disgust from the rain. As he dropped the preys, the hatchling fell over and began crying. Inferno quickly went over to the hatchling and picked him up into his arms. "Aww! Are you okay? Here, I brought some prey!" He brought the hatchling over to the fire and then brought his mouse over, "Here! Eat up!" He looked over at Vulcan and pushed his rabbit over, "Here, this one is yours. Eat it while it's still warm," munching at it while he asked a question, "What do you think we should name this hatchling? I have no clue.. And I figure that you might have a good idea, Vulcan?"
Aisha
Aisha

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan III. Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:17 pm

That actually was a good question for this hatchling obviously had no name yet. As he was munching on the rabbit, at least something else than all the metal ores he ate all the time, he was thinking.
"Hmm...I'm sorry, Inferno, but I can't come up with a good name right now. After all, we have to take into consideration that this here actually is an Earthwing, not a Firewing like we are."
Vulcan III.
Vulcan III.
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:21 pm

The Hatchling flicked his tailed. But soon realizing he even had a tail, he quickly thought it was the enemy. He twisted, turned, and ran in circles having the undying hope of catching his target. At some point his trip on his own feet and caught his tail. He gnawed on it but it slipped through his toothy, rough gums. He growled and started to chase it again, and again. Eventually he realized it was apart of him and decided to play with it instead.

Tails are fun. Tails are cool and long and awesome! Or that's the impression the hatchling was having anyways. After several minutes of undying fun of the thought and chasing of tails, he found himself lurching at both of the bigger dragons's tails. He pawed them, tried to bite, and twine his own tail with theirs. And each outcome ended up with the bigger dragons's tail tips nibbled on. Who knew being outside of the egg was a total blast? When you're not in the freezing rain, muddy ditch, and dark woods that is..

Luxin giggled, he was a relatively small hatchling, but he was strong.
Iskander
Iskander
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down