Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 3 Empty Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

The light breeze ruffled Athena's spinal feathers, fanning them out so they looked like spikes from afar. Her claws gripped the edge of the cliff as her eyes scanned the huge terrain laid out before her. Sighing softly, the female wyvern stretched out her wings so she was standing on her back legs. She hung over the huge drop below, the trees reduced to tiny green blobs. Taking a deep breath, Athena loosened her claws and then she was falling, falling towards the ground. The wind roared in her ears, or if she had ears, and Athena screeched her draconic screech as she dove towards the ground. The cliff face became a blur as she reached new speeds to her and as the earth started growing more details she snapped open her wings, pulling up a metre or so from the ground. New record!
Athena, panting, flapped her wings and hovered for a few moments, before landing on the ground with a thud,w wings coming down to rest on the ground. Athena looked up and went dizzy at the height she'd dropped from. She grinned at her new achievement. That was Athena for you, the dragoness that did crazy stunts to improve her agility in the air. It had been scary, she admitted, but it was.. fun. Fun. An alien word to her. Athena lowered her gaze to the ground for a moment. Fun? What was her idea of fun again? Diving off huge drops and swerving around ice spikes that would kill you if you so much as skidded off one? Some might even say she was crazy, but nobody dared say that when she was around.
Flicking her tail, Athena found herself lost in thought, reflecting on memories from the past.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:33 am

Athena's eyes narrowed and she went a little cross eyed as she looked for the "something" on her nose. She rubbed her snout with her wing, but missed it completely. She growle and rubbed harder, but it refused to dislodge.
"Well," she said as she tried to dislodge whatever it was. "I dont really stop to savour the taste. Food is food, after all."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Devi Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:03 pm

chuckling from her attempts, he replied "Don't worry, I'm sure a little water will remove it" nodding slightly at her statement. Turning his head around he looked back towards the cave, "Soo... what did you want to do now?" he asked we a curious look.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:17 pm

Athena shrugged and grinned. "Yeah, I dont really mind too much." At his next words, she smirked. "Unless you dont like my idea of fun, I think a spar would be a nice activity," she stretched her wings, crouching so she could spin out of the way. She smirked and lashed her tail. "Well? Or are you chicken?" She asked, chuckling.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:30 am

Eyes going a little wide when she mentioned a spar, his heart suddenly felt nervous. Knowing that he wasn't the best fighter going against a much larger dragon. "Errr.. Well if you want but I'm not the best fighter.." Sighing he frowned visibly nervous.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:32 am

Athena laughed and started to the right. "Don't worry, Nebula, I'll go as easy as possible on you," she chuckled. She grinned, and that's when she made her move. Tensing her back legs, the battle female plants her wings on the grass and launched herself forwards, aiming to tackle him to the ground and hold him by the wings. She loved sparring with a living opponent. it meant she could test her battle skills.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:42 pm

Gasping at her suddenly rushing towards him he ducked and quickly slided underneath her, turning back towards he chuckled and jumped into the air. Deciding not to cloak up since it would be unfair, he waited for a moment before aiming to tackle her side, sprinting in the air as fast as he could.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:10 am

"Woah," Athena muttered as he slid underneath her like a pro. she spun as she landed and grinned, awaiting his attack. She barely saw him move and suddenly she was losing her balance and falling onto her side. She tumbled, but rolled to her claws. "I like a challenge," she grinned, before rushing straight at him.
Suddenly, she darted to the right, feinting the charge, and went for a half force uppercut with the wing.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:12 am

Smirking towards her as she replied, soon changing into a frown as he tried to evade the charge only to find out she had faked it. Within moments he was hit on the snout with her wing, with the sudden shock Nebula roared in pain. Jumping off the ground as he quickly beat into the air his mind was in survival mode, charging up his pulse fire he aimed at Athena. She had to act quick otherwise this play fight would soon turn into a fight for survival.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:26 am

Athena watched as she grabbed of him, but he jumped off the ground and out of her reach. She grunted in displeasure, her eyes showing slight irritation, but that irritation soon turned to worry as Nebula aimed his breath at her. "Nebula," she warned, getting ready to spin out of the way. "You fire that and I will defend myself."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:25 pm

As he heard her words he mouth relaxed as he stopped charging his attack, snapping out of it he landed on the ground and replied "Sorry... this is why its not a good idea..." frowning he sighed and turned away from her. "Maybe its best if I leave..."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:28 am

Athena relaxed as he stopped his attack and folded her Wyvern wings. She frowned. "Nebula, it was an accident, I didn't know," then she said something she NEVER said. "I'm sorry."
the LAST time she had said sorry was to some male who had been wary of her for her Icewing heritage. He was with a female, Myyra, was it? That was ages ago.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:08 am

Frowning he looked back, "Its not your fault.. its just with all that I've faced my mind just switches..." laying on the ground he felt bad, sighing again he coiled his tail around blades of grass. "If anyone should be sorry its me.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:49 pm

Athena blinked and opened her mouth, but shut it and said nothing. She sat down as he rested on his belly, her tail twitching from the adrenaline. "Its not your fault," she said quickly. "I.. I guess I got.. carried away." Then she realised she had uppercutted him in the jaw. Or was it the wing? "Hows your.." she gestured to the spot where she'd injured him. "is it bad? Im not the softest of dragons."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:27 am

Smiling slightly at her concern he replied rubbing his maw with his paw, "No... I'm alright, did hurt though" sighing he turned his turned gaze back towards her his colours on his scales getting slightly brighter. "Gahh.. So.. What now..."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Athena cracked a tiny smile. "Well, I'm not called the Dragoness Shrouded By Ice for nothing. I once broke a male dragon's all five ribs with my own slices and bites. Not a pleasant sound, either."
She sat down, then shrugged. "I.. I'm not sure," here she was, hesitating in front of a male. Also, didn't he not tell her.. his species?
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:26 am

Sighing he frowned, with his scale colours going darker more to his natural state. "Well... its a good thing you didn't see my attack..." continuing with a slight chuckle "I would show you what's it like up there but... I don't think you would survive. I could atleast tell you about it.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:37 am

Athena perked up. 'Well, I'm tougher then I look," she chuckled, but she nodded. she settled onto her belly, wings coming into her sides to keep her comfortable. She looked like a gigantic blue bat with the way she was positioned. She smirked. "G on then. Enchant me. I've always wondered what it was like up there. I wouldn't mind it being empty.. It'd still be another world. Big and beautiful." the words came tumbling out of her reptilian maw before she could stop them.
She glanced at the ground, trying to avoid locking eyes with him.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:22 am

Smiling at her words he could see that she was excited, "Well.. its pretty much what you would expect.. I've lived in a nebula up there funny enough. Surrounded by bright and colourful lights dancing around you. Basically its like swimming as theres no air, I guess your wondering how I breath? Well I use sun light, my scales gain energy almost like a plant thats why I don't eat much. Since I can survive without eating, but since there isn't that much sun light I need it" He couldn't believe how much he was talking, pausing for a moment he realized that she was interested in his natural element. "You probably won't believe me but there is a ruined palace just above the planet, it used to be my tribe's home but it got destroyed by rogue starwings... thats me by the way... I'm a starwing.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:50 am

Athena listened, her eyes wide. She looked up at the sky. Then at him. A StarWing. beautiful name. She tilted her head. 'Id love to see that.." she smiled dreamily, looking up at the sky. "It sounds.. amazing." She had never felt like this before. Never felt so.. humbled. humble. Athena and humble didn't go together in a sentence.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:16 pm

nodding slightly to her answers he replied "Well you get used to it after a while but yeah, its a shame I can't show you.. I don't have that power" frowning slightly as his loneliness became clear again, sighing he pressed his muzzle against the ground trying to think of something else to say.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:31 pm

Athena immediately felt bad for the drake. She started to say," If it makes y-" but a loud BANG caused her to jump. Athena felt her feathers prick up and her eyes narrow. She whipped around, hissing, and realised the mountain's side had exploded, black smoke bellowing from it like a hatching FireWing. For a moment she thought that was what it was, but then scolded herself for being so silly. She tried to zoom in on the details, but the smoke covered.. quite literally, the entire mountain side.

Athena turned to Nebula, tail lashing. "I have a feeling what that was. Think of a gigantic fiery squid." She stretched her wings and took off into the air.

//Are players allowed to use their own made up npcs? just confirming since you know xDD//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:37 am

As nebula began to relax suddenly the explosion made him jump, with his eyes wide he replied "Gah! What was that?" following up "Fiery squid??? huh?" beating his wings unsure what was going on he waited her actions.

// yeah feel free though I think a squid wouldn't make much sense lol XD //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:06 am

//Its more of a fiery kracken really xD but my old roleplay server was backwards, so.. XD//

Athena took off. "Well, sort of. Krackem tenctacles but more like an annoying plant in your den. Extremely dangerous." She soared towards the mountain, wings pulling her forward at a breath taking speed. "Its called a Cathula!" She added as she reached the mountain

The smoke entered her nostrils and she sneezed several times, and the heat made her very, VERY dizzy. Her vision blurring out, she looked for a place to land. Finding a scorched outcrop, she landed on it with a thud. But it was too sqishy to be a rock..
Athena's eyes widened as the outcrop lashed out like a whip, flinging her away with a cracking sound. Athena roared as she tumbled down the slope and landed with a crunch on the gravel ground.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:46 am

Gasping she he watched her fall, he suddenly realized what he was up against. "Athena!" as he dove quickly only to stop her from tumbling, frowning he looked concerned "Hey you alright?" though without him noticing he saw the creature moving towards them using his strength to move her into the air, not lasting long he lost grip as he began to charge up his breath attack.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:26 am

"I'm fine! Im fine!" Athena snapped, getting to her claws shakily. She half collapsed, but regained her footing. She stretched her wings. Thats when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. "Look out!" she roared as the gigantic tentacle lashed out towards Nebula. if it caught him it would crush him! Athena did a back flip, and sent three ice spikes at the tentacle before shooting her icy breath at it. It didn't deter the tentacle, but a deafening growl of pain entered her ears.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next