Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 2 Empty Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

The light breeze ruffled Athena's spinal feathers, fanning them out so they looked like spikes from afar. Her claws gripped the edge of the cliff as her eyes scanned the huge terrain laid out before her. Sighing softly, the female wyvern stretched out her wings so she was standing on her back legs. She hung over the huge drop below, the trees reduced to tiny green blobs. Taking a deep breath, Athena loosened her claws and then she was falling, falling towards the ground. The wind roared in her ears, or if she had ears, and Athena screeched her draconic screech as she dove towards the ground. The cliff face became a blur as she reached new speeds to her and as the earth started growing more details she snapped open her wings, pulling up a metre or so from the ground. New record!
Athena, panting, flapped her wings and hovered for a few moments, before landing on the ground with a thud,w wings coming down to rest on the ground. Athena looked up and went dizzy at the height she'd dropped from. She grinned at her new achievement. That was Athena for you, the dragoness that did crazy stunts to improve her agility in the air. It had been scary, she admitted, but it was.. fun. Fun. An alien word to her. Athena lowered her gaze to the ground for a moment. Fun? What was her idea of fun again? Diving off huge drops and swerving around ice spikes that would kill you if you so much as skidded off one? Some might even say she was crazy, but nobody dared say that when she was around.
Flicking her tail, Athena found herself lost in thought, reflecting on memories from the past.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Arkhor Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:50 am

Looking back towards her with a frown, he replied "I lost my family.. I'm pretty much the last of my kind...I don't even know if their still alive.." continuing with a sigh as he tried to avoid her look "I lost.. children.. and my mate.. I havn't been myself since.. so I keep traveling to try.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:49 am

Athena listened with a neutral expression on her face. She felt a stab of pity for this dragon, but wasn't the hugging or comforting type. She let him speak, then spoke herself. "You can't run away from your past," she said softly, looking at him with eyes that said she had been in a similar position once. "Trust me, I tried. But you can't run away from your own life. So don't try and travel from it. Just let it wash over with time."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:04 am

Nodding slightly from her suggestion, feeling a little sad "But... I'm afraid it would happen again... if I ever met someone..." pressing his muzzle into the grass as his thoughts fought against each other.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:33 pm

Athena watched him and stayed silent, allowing him a moment to think to himself. After about half a minute, she spoke again, settling down on her haunches. "I used to think the same thing, and still do. But I have allowed two dragons to grow close to me." Storm and Atrex. Storm, fourteen years old and one of her best friends. Atrex, nineteen years old and treated her like a female.
She looked at him and flicked the tips of her wings to get a leaf off one. "And I'm the Dragoness Shrouded in Ice, I don't take prisoners, so its rare for me to form an attachment. if I can do it, you certainly can," she said, trying to encourage him.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Nodding again as the blades of grass danced from his breath, he replied "Well.. I can always be a friend.. its not like I can do much now... Its nice to have someone to be with though.. I've been alone most of my life up there.. it only brings me pain" Pulling himself back up onto his feet he smiled slightly looking towards her "Thanks..." looking around for a moment as he thought about resting in some cover against any weather. "Hmmm.. Know any caves around here? We both should get some rest.." Blushing for a moment he then suddenly corrected himself "O...Of course by ourselves..." he sighed and waited for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:00 am

Athena listened to him. He reminded her of Atrex, when he was lonely. She had been his only friend.. She stopped thinking about her best friend and smiled at him. "Yep. I know a place," she said, stansing and stretching her wings. With a lash of the tail she took off vertically, before stopping and moving forward, searching for the caves she'd seen earlier.

After a few moments of flying, she spotted them. They were a lot closer then she'd thought. She pulled her wings in close to her body and dived, looking like some sort of blue arrow.
As the ground got closer, she snapped open her wings and darted inside, spinning in the aid and landing on her claws, facing the mouth of the cave. "Here we are," she said. "You can sleep here. I'll sleep outside."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:16 pm

nodding as she replied to his question and followed her into the air, amazed from her movement through the air, feeling a sense of power. Not long after they where outside a bunch of caves against the mountainside, without him knowing he gasped as he spotted Athena diving too close to the ground thinking that she would crashing he shouted out "Careful!" within moments her wings opened and her speed suddenly decreased, shocked at how quickly she spotted he landed soon after. Replying "Hey... that was amazing how you stopped yourself.. also you don't have to sleep outside theres bound to be enough room for both of us" he chuckled while looking towards her eyes he waited for a response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Athena heard him shout behind her and blinked, rolling her eyes. I can handle myself, she thought. She turned to him turned to him as he landed and couldn't help but smile, glancing at the ground. "Thanks. Guess that's what seventeen years of training will do to you." She then chuckled. "I prefer the cold. I'm an IceWing after all," she turned back around. "Get some sleep, Nebula," she walked outside and to a nearby tree. Leaping into the air, her tail lashed out and wrapped around the branch, and suddenly she was hanging upside down like a big white and blue bat. She folded her wings around herself.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Nodding slightly he replied "Well.. I like the cold too, but shelter is nice" he chuckled turning towards the cave he only went a few steps deep in clear view of Athena and the entrance of the cave. Laying onto the cold stone floor he curled himself up with his tail in front of his snout, using it to rest his snout he look towards the stars and the shining ice effects from Athena's hide. Sighing he closed his eyes and soon enough he fell asleep feeling relaxed for once.

A few hours later...

Waking up slowly with a yawn, opening his eyes looking out side of the cave he spotted the sun creeping up over the mountains in the distance, using a wing over his face to protect himself from the glare he looked around for Athena hoping that she hadn't just left him.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:54 am

Athena nodded and closed her eyes, slowly letting her vision cloud over..

The Next Morning..

Athena was an early bird, so she had been up some time before Nebula stirred. She was sitting on the branch, tail drooping down so it almost touched the ground, white wings tucked into her sides to keep her comfortable. She was gazing at the sunrise. She felt a magic from the sunrise, the way it turned the sky a golden orange and the clouds a rosy pink.. She gazed for a bit, the last few stars disappearing into the blue. She glanced down at her claw, seeing the icy steam slowly drifting around it. Her ice form was fully recharged. Now she could save herself if her life was in terrible danger. The Dragoness Shrouded By Ice.. she needed a better title. She was hoping for something like "The Mistress of Ice" or "The Ice Queen," but the public had nicknamed her that, and so she was stuck with it. Many were terrified of her, for her short tempered personality and her epic battles with creatures of legend. Of course, Atrex was there too. he was nicknamed "The Four Winged Angel." It suited him. A mouthful, like hers, but then again they were quite a pair.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:47 am

Walking slowly towards Athena as he spotted her still on the same tree, raising his eye ridge he spoke "Hey... what you doing?" looking upwards being curious he jumped up onto another branch close by, balancing himself was a tricky task. Only a few moments later he slipped on the branch though luckily his tail coiled around the branch. Hanging down he sighed "I'm not this clumsy normally..." he chuckled trying to pull himself back up he failed and waited for a response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:10 am

Athena cracked the tiniest of smiles at his voice. "Thinking." She glanced at him as he jumped up, watching him try to balance. "He's going to slip," her mind echoed faintly. he did. He slipped and was now hanging upside down. "Maybe its the morning drowsiness," she said, turning on the branch so she was facing him. Reaching down, she outstretched her wing. "Grab my wing, ill pull you up, or just leave you be," she teased lightly, curling her tail around the branch in a form of habit.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:20 pm

Smiling from her joke he reached out his paws at her wing, grabbing hold luckily being able to pull himself up. "Thanks..." he chuckled though he playfully pretended to slip again, only to smirk towards her and replied "Well... thinking about what?" looking curiously his eyes didn't move from her gaze waiting patiently for a response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:46 pm

She pulled him up with all her strength, he was heavy for a small dragon, and chuckled. "No problem-" She watched as he slipped and, quick as lightning, reached out a wing to catch him. Realising he was joking she stuck her tongue out at him and hit him gently on the shoulder. She had never been this.. immature before. Even with Atrex.

She returned his warm gaze with her icy cold. "Just about my life really. What the public think of me. Many dragons are terrified of me for what I can do. They nicknamed me "The Dragoness Shrouded By Ice." I would have liked something a little shorter, but oh well, I guess it stuck," she replied, looking at the sunset.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:37 am

Nodding slightly with a smile he replied "Well it could be worse I kinda like the name" he chuckled, yawning for a moment still feeling tired from the previous night. "I'm not terrified I've seen a lot of strange things... I wouldn't worry about what others think of you, all that matters is you believe your amazing." sighing slightly as the flooding of orange spread to his scales, his patterns almost turned orange from the bright light. Looking towards her again he continued "Well I certainly think your amazing.." blushing after realizing what he said he looked away feeling a little embarrassed.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:23 am

She cracked a small smile. "I guess I do too. I wouldn't like to be named something cuddly, after all." Then she raised a scaly eyebrow at his next words. Did he really just say that? She looked at him out of the corner of her eye and seen the colouring of his cheeks.Wait,what?
She returned his gaze and felt her cheeks heat up, cursing her white scales. "Thanks, nebula.. No one has said that to me in.. well, years." Then shr smirked to try and change the subject in a hurry. "Just so you know, if you were any other male," she playfully swiped at him. "I would have removed your organs in alphabetical order." She spread her wings. "Alive," she added, before taking off with a flick of the tail.S he was STARVING! Being a dragon meant HUGE appetites!

(I love her xD)
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:52 am

Noticing her blush for a moment from his compliment, replying as his blushing increased "We...well... its what I think..." smirking slightly as she playfully swiped at him feeling a little shocked from her words he chuckled nervously "Well... I hope that you don't" his stomach growled as he felt hungry, following her actions as he jumped into the air.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:33 am

Athena tried to not let her face heat up at his words, then she laughed at his next, spiralling into the air before levelling out. "then don't irritate me," she advised, before zooming in on the trees. An entire herd of elk. Perfect. Dragons had to eat more then one elk, so she'd love around four or five. She had her weight to think about, so she didn't want for eight or nine. She had to stay healthy if she wanted to stay in top physical condition.S he didn't want to lose her lean, muscular frame. She was quite proud of it, actually.
Doing a back flip o give herself momentum, she sped forwards towards the herd, wings tucked into her side as her tail streamed behind her, the wind roaring in her face.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:17 pm

Chuckling from her response he replied "I don't plan to, maybe only be playful" sticking his tongue out playfully he followed her wondering what she was doing. only a few moments past as he spotted the reason, seeing the herd of Elk made him smile as he felt hungry to. Being smaller than Athena he didn't really need much even just one would be enough for him. Being in space has its benefits since passively his scales create energy from light. Smirking towards Athena he looked down towards the herd, speaking "You go first, I want to see how you hunt."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:15 am

Athena paused, chuckled and closed her eyes in her amusement, before opening them again. She hoped this dragon would stick around a while. She glanced at him and playfully returned the smirk, before grinning. "Well then, Star Dweller, watch and learn."

She then did another back flip and dived down on top of the herd, the elk oblivious to her descent. Being a wyvern had it's hunting benefits. She outstretched her back talons like the eagles did, and crashed down on top of the elk. The herd screamed their elk cries and scattered, leaving the unfortunate three members to be her breakfast.
Athena clamped down on one, killing it instantly, before doing the same to the other three held under her icy claws.
She stepped back, licking the blood off her face. "Your turn!" She called to Nebula, gesturing to the other elk and smirking as they dashed into the trees. "If you want a chase, that is."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:10 am

smirking slightly he nodded and flew towards an elk running for its life, using his cloak ability again he gained and gained on the elk, dodging tree branches and any other obstructs. After a few moments the Elk slowed down but was still in view of Athena he stopped in front of the elk, decloaking himself and lunging at its neck. With a brief screech of pain from the elk it died quickly as Nebula snapped its neck not wanting to torment the creature. Calling out to Athena, "Got one!" as he held it in his mouth he went over towards Athena, dropping it below him. "Yeah I know you caught more but I don't need to eat much"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:56 am

Athena watched him as she absent mindedly laid the elk out in front of her, scaly eyebrows shooting up as Nebula disappeared. "Nebula?" She muttered. Oh.
She smiled as he took down the elk and chuckled at his words. "Good point!" She said, before bending her head and tearing into the elk.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Chuckling from her reaction he too starting slicing his catch up into sizeable slices, taking his time eating them. Raising his brow as he replied "You sure do eat quite a lot" he chuckled to himself curling his tail around the blades of grass.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:26 am

Athena smiled as she swallowed another mouthful. "Well, I need food to turn into energy and muscle so I stay in top condition. You never know when a well trained body might save you in a fight."
She gestured half heartedly to the scars on her sides, before she continued to eat. She was finished her three elk in under two minutes.
Blood staining her snout, she glanced at Nebula, studying him for a moment.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:21 am

Nodding at her answer, he looked towards her as she turned towards him. Chuckling to himself he replied "You got something on your nose" smiling he walked a little closer, "you sure did eat them quick"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next