Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) Empty Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:28 am

The light breeze ruffled Athena's spinal feathers, fanning them out so they looked like spikes from afar. Her claws gripped the edge of the cliff as her eyes scanned the huge terrain laid out before her. Sighing softly, the female wyvern stretched out her wings so she was standing on her back legs. She hung over the huge drop below, the trees reduced to tiny green blobs. Taking a deep breath, Athena loosened her claws and then she was falling, falling towards the ground. The wind roared in her ears, or if she had ears, and Athena screeched her draconic screech as she dove towards the ground. The cliff face became a blur as she reached new speeds to her and as the earth started growing more details she snapped open her wings, pulling up a metre or so from the ground. New record!
Athena, panting, flapped her wings and hovered for a few moments, before landing on the ground with a thud,w wings coming down to rest on the ground. Athena looked up and went dizzy at the height she'd dropped from. She grinned at her new achievement. That was Athena for you, the dragoness that did crazy stunts to improve her agility in the air. It had been scary, she admitted, but it was.. fun. Fun. An alien word to her. Athena lowered her gaze to the ground for a moment. Fun? What was her idea of fun again? Diving off huge drops and swerving around ice spikes that would kill you if you so much as skidded off one? Some might even say she was crazy, but nobody dared say that when she was around.
Flicking her tail, Athena found herself lost in thought, reflecting on memories from the past.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) Empty Re: Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:43 am

Athena got some nerve xD)
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) Empty Re: Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:31 am

// not sure what time of day it is so will say its evening //

As another day comes to a close Nebula soared through the quiet night sky, as the stars started to peak against the black blanket he noticed movement below him tilting his head slightly he decided to have a closer looking while diving down he created his cloak like effect being careful for any hostile creatures. Upon closer inspection he found another wyrven who seemed to be just looking out towards the forest, as he was being curious his luck had failed him along with his own reactions, with his head and chest hitting a tree in his path. Creating a loud snap and bang as he fell to the ground, his scales became uncloaked and groaned from his misfortune. Not realising that the dragonness was only a few feet away.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:34 pm

(okie dokie! Very Happy)

Athena herd a loud snap and a bang some few feet behind her. what in Arkhor's name?!
Whipping around, fangs bared, Athena snarled, catching sight of a dragon lying on the ground. It's chest as moving, so she assumed he was alive. Unless he was some weird spell cast by a rather disturbed dragon gifted in magic.
She peered closer, frosty eyes narrowing impossibly further. It looked funny.. She stepped forward, wings raised and a low growl rumbling in her throat. "Stand up!" she commanded, turning to the side and snarling at the dragon in front of her. "Where I can see you!"
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:50 pm

// Made me laugh when you mentioned me XD //

As Nebula was regaining his senses suddenly he heard a growl, surprising him into shock he jolted onto his feet stumbling slightly causing him to fall down again. Sighing from his clumsiness he replied with a worried tone "Sorry.. my senses are a bit off balance.." moving his gaze towards the dragoness, biting his lower lip as the female was quite a lot larger than himself as he realized he could just get stomped on replying with yet another worried look "Your not going to hurt me are you...?" pulling himself onto his feet slowly he continuing watching her hoping for a good response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:22 am

Athena stepped back as the dragon stood, and then fell down again. She nodded silently at his words, not trusting him enough to go anywhere near him. She noticed he was smaller then her. Like Storm she thought.
She blinked and her pupils widened slightly at the question. "No, that it is if you're not an enemy," she replied calmly. "So no, I'm not."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:34 am

Sighing slightly he replied "I'm.. not an enemy... I was only curious what you where doing... I didn't mean to startle you.." moving himself into a more comfortable position moving his wings to help support his body, a flash of blue followed suit on his scales while doing so. Tilting his head slightly he continued "Do you mind me asking what you where doing?" he chuckled slightly looking down a bit "I'm.. Nebula.." feeling a little uneasy as he hasn't spoken with anyone in a long time.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:13 am

Athena nodded silently, letting her shoulders relax. She watched his ever move, studying him. What was he? He wasn't an Icewing, Lightwing, Firewing, in fact she'd never seen a dragon remotely similar to him before/
She almost didn't hear him ask the question. Snapping out of her thoughts, she paid full attention instead of trying to find out what sort of dragon he was. "I was doing stunts," she explained, gesturing to the cliff above them. Nebula? Huh.
"My name's Athena," she introduced herself, looking at him with frosty eyes.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:15 am

Nodding slightly as his fear slowly faded noticing her studying look he chuckled and replied "Well... your probably wondering where I'm from... well look up" Smiling slightly only to turn into a sad frown at his past memories. Curling his tail round a patch of grass he sighed and decided to change the subject "How come your doing stunts?" tilting his head looking towards her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:15 am

Athena blinked, before looking up as she sat down, resting her wings against her sides to make herself more comfortable. The stars? She thought. He's from the stars? I wonder what its like up there. She hadn't tried to fly to the stars yet. Maybe one day she would.
She met his eyes as he spoke. "To help me when I'm fighting," she replied. "You never know when a good strong pair of wings might save you. These pair of wings saved my life multiple times," she gestured to the small scratches etched into them from her adventures.
She looked at him, tilting her head.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Resting his snout on the ground he looked up towards her nodding he replied "Well.. luckily I havn't been in too many fights.. but I have up there..." sighing again he wasn't sure what to do, it had been quite some time before he talked with anyone. Continuing to speak "Though I've been alone for some time..I'm kinda glad I bumped into you" he chuckled looking back towards the grass he softly brushed his tail against the grass waiting for a response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Athena cracked a tiny smile. "If you don't like violence, be glad you aren't me. I've seen crazy crap over the course of my lifetime and I've been in countless fights."
She tilted her head at his next words. She smiled softly, folding her wings in an x on the ground and resting her head there. "Unless you're looking for adventorous tales of magic, uncountable treasure and huge monsters which are all true I'm not the kind of dragon you should be talking to," she chuckled.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:47 pm

Chuckling from her words and replied "Well.. I think I've had quite a lot of adventure... most of which is bad though.." continuing with a frown "Sorry to hear that you've had a hard time.." His eyes wandering to the side like he was in his own world.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:52 pm

She smiled. "I don't much of it. Frankly I throw myself into situations without thinking," she chuckled. It was more then true. She had jumped into all of her fights. Except one.

She let him daydream and looked at the sky again. "What's it like?" She asked after a moment. "Being up there in the stars. The world must be small when you're looking down at it," she inquired, looking at him with keen eyes.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:30 am

Snapping out of his thoughts he looked towards her again and replied "There isn't much special about it... Most of it is empty... So it is quite lonely" smiling slightly he continued "well atleast you didn't run from me, I know my appearance is very different" chuckling he waited for her reply.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:46 am

She tilted her head. "Empty? Doesn't look that way when you look up at the sky at night," she chuckled, gesturing to the darkening sky. "But maybe thats just me."
She liked him. He was polite and answered honestly. She smiled. "I've never run from anything in my life, as says Atrex. And I've seen stranger things. Such as a frog headed monster with feathers and all sorts stuck to its body," she said, not joking. That hasn't been her favourite fight.. Because it was a stinky son of a nightwing.

Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:06 am

Nebula's eyes went wide as she talked about the frog like monster, chuckling slightly he replied "Well.. I'm glad I havn't met one of those..Though I havn't lived around here before" continuing with a smile "Luckily I've avoided the dangerous tribes.. since I'm alien to everything here.." feeling a little embarrassed his scales patterns turned slightly pink. Looking towards her after a short silence he nervously asked "Ermm.. would you like to fly up a little higher? I always like looking up towards the stars, even though I have been right next to them"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:40 am

She chuckled. "Where I was born, there was a lot of monsters. Some even use up your magic, giving them your strength and intelligence." She flicked her tail. "Whatever you do, do not go near the nightwings. They tormented my friend for being short, so they'll probably torment you for being different."

Shs smiled and stood. "What better thing to do then go for an evening flight?" She stretched out her wings and grinned. "Ready?"
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:59 am

Nodding Nebula spread his wings jumping into the air, being much smaller than Athena he felt a little nervous, unsure why he was feeling this why he decided to ignore and head up towards the mountain top. Air rushing past his scales as he ascended his patterns returned to their normal like effect, being dark and blue. Looking backwards he tilted his head as he shouted towards the dragoness "Hey! wana see something cool?" he asked chuckling he suddenly cloaked his scales, becoming virtually invisible. Slowly sneaking beside her he uncloaked himself while shouting "Boo!" chuckling away he lost his balance with his wings falling towards the ground, with his laughter changing into a cry "Gah!"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:36 pm

Athena grinned and jumped after him, flapping her wings furiously, flaring them out to catch the winds and give her more lift. She flew neck and neck with him, flspping her wings backwards and forwards, helping her to accelerate. She nodded and grinned. "Show me your best shot," she chuckled. Then, out of THIN air! He vanished! "Nebula?" She called, brow creasing as she looked around. "Nebu-"

"BOO!"

Athena whipped around, claws ready to do some damage and teeth ready to clamp on someone's neck, but it was Nebula! "Dont do that!" She exclaimed. "I could've killed you! Easily!" She sighed. Then she realised he as falling. Folding her wings, Athena dived, eyes narrowed in determination.
Outsretching her back claws like a bird of prey would, she grabbed his shoulder and flank in her claws and started flapping furiously. He's so heavy! He's only a little smaller then me! Gah!
Athena looked at the ground and realised they were descending. She grunted and tried to slow their descent.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:28 pm

Rapidly beating his wings trying to gain his balance again, he sighed as she grabbed hold of him, As they got close to the ground again he let himself out of her grasp dropping to ground. "Sorry..." he replied with a frown looking towards the floor. Turning his gaze away feeling ashamed didn't respond feeling annoyed with himself.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:44 pm

Athena felt him drop and landed beside him. "No problem," she stated. She seen him looking away and flicked her tail. "Relax, its happened to me multiple times, so don't get yourself down over a slip. At least you weren't hurt."
Thats why she'd pushed herself to the limit and made her wings into, quite literally, weapons. Powerful and sleek, these wings had helped her fight on the ground and in the air.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:35 am

Sighing he frowned and replied "I havn't been myself for a long time.." Beating his own against the ground annoyed with himself
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:30 am

// Sorry for barging, but Athena, why aren't you replying to The Lightning in the Storm thread? It has been your turn to post. Smile //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:02 am

//Ill reply now//

Athena tilted her head, shifting her wings. "Why not?" she asked curiously, curling her tail to the side and whipping it back hypnotically. She was doing this out of habit. She looked at him, inclining her head slightly as she waited for his reply.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next