Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

There's more than one? [Private, Pyrr] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

There's more than one? [Private, Pyrr] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

There's more than one? [Private, Pyrr]

2 posters

Go down

There's more than one? [Private, Pyrr] Empty There's more than one? [Private, Pyrr]

Post by Anila Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:55 pm

There's more than one? [Private, Pyrr] 21m6pn5
Around her, the mountains rose high, percing the sky with a natural and pure grace. Sweeping plains came down at their base, covering large areas with their slightly hilly lands. Trees were still scattered through the lands, but to her right it would lead into a thick forest with a stream of crystal water flowing through its middle. Turning her black head, Anila would turn her gaze from where she had been walking.

Her paws had sensed that the work which she needed to do was done, having replenished the earth with its crystals and metals and purifying its streams. Anila didn't enjoy so much work while she felt drained, her hatchlings providing to be more of an annoyance for a few moments as they sapped away her strength. Goddess or not, she still seemed to be influenced by them. With a small sigh, she would stretch out her wings gracefully, the black, sphere tipped wings standing out drastically against the greens.

Realising that she probably should have chosen a different form compared to what she had, Anila gave herself a small shrug. Her furred head would turn to scout the surroundings, her nose picking up a scent of something. Was there another one? Curiously, Anila would pretend not to notice the presence, waiting for a chance to go and interact with it.

If she didn't scare it off first.
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

There's more than one? [Private, Pyrr] Empty Re: There's more than one? [Private, Pyrr]

Post by Pyrrhus Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Pyrrhus walked the rogue lands outside the Earthwing and Icewing territory. He had gone off again on another adventure, another chance to get himself in trouble. This time he had high hopes it wouldn't end up like some of the last, where he got himself in to situations he'd rather of avoided.

He sat down leaning against the base of a tree. He took the bag off his bag and took an apple out of it. Putting the bag on his back again he bit into the apple with a crunch. 'Egh... Damned thing tastes awful.' he said, throwing it off into the distance. Little did he know of the dragon that was just hidden behind brush where the apple had gone, or the power it had.

The apple flew off through the brush and landed, or hit, the dragon that was behind it. Pyrrhus soon stood up shortly after and began to walk off, after his little break not knowing that he had gotten the attention of a very, very important dragon.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Male Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

There's more than one? [Private, Pyrr] Empty Re: There's more than one? [Private, Pyrr]

Post by Anila Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Just what was he doing? Anila thought to herself, her white eyes watching him from the cover of the bush. He had leaned down to rest against the tree, his hands taking out a little round thing. The reptilian quickly tried eating it and with just as much speed, threw it away from him.

Straight at her.

Anila winced as the apple struck her nose, and she pulled back-accidentally snapping a branch under her paw. She would freeze for a few moments, hoping that he hadn't heard her. However, by the sign of him getting up and walking away, she had assumed that he didn't spot her just yet.

With a smirk, Anila slowly began to follow him, curiously watching the little being as she tilted her head to the side. Her white eyes sparked in curiosity, before she tentatively rose her voice to get his attention, "May I inquire as to what your name is? I mean, hitting someone with an apple could be considered a little rude." Anila would half tease, making her voice take a tone of light-heartedness to try and make sure that she didn't freak him out. She had met others of his kind before, but only two, and she was incredibly curious about this fluffy one.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Pyrrhus listened to the forest and heard something walking near him. 'It had to just be a deer'. The little reptilian just kept walking through the forest until suddenly whatever it was spoke. He froze where he stood, going wide eyed as his fur stood on end. His apple had hit the dragon... and he knew where it went from here.

Slowly he moved his hand onto the handle of his sheathed sword, his back still to the dragon, him facing away. "P...Pyr... P-Pyrrhus... Its Pyrrhus..." He said soft and meekly, his voice a whisper.

Soon he would either run from the dragon, fight the dragon, or, hopefully, come to terms with the dragon. He would most likely have to run thought... As they seemed to him less than pleased about the whole apple incident...
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Anila would tilt her head to the side, a small hum coming from her as she considered his answer. Pyrrhus? Anila had to admit, she hadn't exactly heard of a name quite like that before, and it was a rather interesting name. She decided to somewhat file that information away quickly as she saw him slightly move.

Noticing the sword that his hand went to, Anila gave a nervous rumble. "I'm Anila, and if I may say so, Pyrrhus is a rather interesting name... There's no need to draw your sword, if I wished to harm you, I would have done so already. I just... Well, I've never seen anyone like you before and I got a little curious. If I have made you on edge, please, accept my apology for my mistake..." She would offer, then almost facepalmed as she rambled. Again. Tion must really be rubbing off on her.

Anila didn't plan to harm the little reptilian and, if he decided to try and attack her, she would simply use the powers of the wind to knock the little creature down. Although, that was worst case scenario and she had been trying to avoid that sort of conflict. She didn't want to be an enemy of a sentient being-not one which she had found rather fasinating.  
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:04 pm

Pyrrhus kept his hand on his sword as he still faced away from the dragoness. Slowly he turned around to face them, taking a few steps back, showing signs of being uncomfortable that close due to their size.

The dragon appeared to be a Rogue or a Nightwing, about 40 feet high. But due to them being so far from the Nightwing territory, it was highly impractical for them to be here. Just to be precautionary he had to ask. "Are you a rogue or a Nightwing?" He said, still incredibly soft but it had a slight harsh feel to the sentence.

He hoped they wouldn't be a Nightwing... Only thing Nightwings brought was suffering and pain to others. However a rogue would surely be more understanding of his situation and most likely bring no harm to the reptilian.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:30 pm

Anila watched him turn around, incredibly slowly before they took a few steps back away from her. Anila would almost nod to herself, before deciding to lay on the ground where she was, dropping her height drastically. She saw no reason to stand tall and proud and besides, she could be intimidating the tiny little thing.

At his question, Anila glanced down at her black paws, her wings tucking in next to her body."Well, I'm not a NightWing, so I guess that would make me a rogue." She said, her thoughts taking her as to why he needed the clarification. Did something happen to this little reptilian, just like something happened to the other which she had met? Or was there an underlying reason as to why he had to make the clarification... Anila didn't know the answers, the knowledge of the worlds events escaping her.

For now.

With a small incline of her head, Anila would watch the reptilian, her small tail barely coiling around herself. If he decided to be agressive and take the sword out to attack her, she would be incredibly displeased.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:02 pm

Pyrrhus let out a sigh of relief when she said she was a rogue. His body relaxed slightly and he took his hand off his sword, putting it down at his side. The fact they weren't a Nightwing meant he would be safe in theory.

"Well... Cya around..." Pyrrhus said. As he turned away and slowly began to walk off into the forest. He kept his senses on guard in case that dragon decided to try and attack him or capture him. His mind wasn't at ease at all.

'What if they had been lying... What if they were a Nightwing... Would they take me back...' Questions raced through his mind as he walked, slightly picking up the pace. He really, really hoped that this could end well and they could part their ways then and there.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:27 pm

However, Pyrr's wish wasn't to come to be.

Anila was a stubbornly curious dragon and as he had turned to leave, she simply stood up and began to follow him. She tilted her fluffy head to the side, watching him as he really tried to pick up the pace as if to lose her. However, Anila simply didn't want to let him go so easily. She was far too curious about what he really was as she had never seen a fluffy reptilian before.

"So, where are we going?" Anila would almost chirp, happily following the small and fluffy reptilian. "I mean, I would assume that we are going somewhere, as I have nothing better to do!" Anila laughed quietly, her white eyes looking around to the forests around them. She allowed a small wind to pick up through the dense forest, just to see what he would do to a few leafs scattering ariound.

"The least you could do is try to get to know me." Anila would tease, refusing to let the little thing run away so easy.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Pyrrhus's ears perked up as he heard the dragoness talk to him, still following him for some reason. "What do you mean by we..." He said, mumbling slightly. He tried to ignore her and keep moving but she just followed him everywhere.

A slight breeze swept through the area but he thought nothing of it, his only problem at the time was this dragon that was following him. She was almost taunting him. It was obvious he couldn't get away unless she herself decided to leave, which clearly wouldn't happen.

"Do you mind?" He said, slightly annoyed. He added a harsher tone to the end to try and persuade her off, although with his luck, she would either stay and ignore it, or get mad and attack him.
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down