Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 7 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 7 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 7 Empty Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

The light breeze ruffled Athena's spinal feathers, fanning them out so they looked like spikes from afar. Her claws gripped the edge of the cliff as her eyes scanned the huge terrain laid out before her. Sighing softly, the female wyvern stretched out her wings so she was standing on her back legs. She hung over the huge drop below, the trees reduced to tiny green blobs. Taking a deep breath, Athena loosened her claws and then she was falling, falling towards the ground. The wind roared in her ears, or if she had ears, and Athena screeched her draconic screech as she dove towards the ground. The cliff face became a blur as she reached new speeds to her and as the earth started growing more details she snapped open her wings, pulling up a metre or so from the ground. New record!
Athena, panting, flapped her wings and hovered for a few moments, before landing on the ground with a thud,w wings coming down to rest on the ground. Athena looked up and went dizzy at the height she'd dropped from. She grinned at her new achievement. That was Athena for you, the dragoness that did crazy stunts to improve her agility in the air. It had been scary, she admitted, but it was.. fun. Fun. An alien word to her. Athena lowered her gaze to the ground for a moment. Fun? What was her idea of fun again? Diving off huge drops and swerving around ice spikes that would kill you if you so much as skidded off one? Some might even say she was crazy, but nobody dared say that when she was around.
Flicking her tail, Athena found herself lost in thought, reflecting on memories from the past.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:45 am

Athena had to hand it to Nebula, he knew how to make a girl blush. She went crimson and eagerly kissed him back, wrapping a wing sround his neck to pull him closer. She smiled as he told his story about being born in a nebula and watched him do his "special trick," eyes widening at the beauty of it all. "Oh wow.. Wow!" She grinned, looking st him with eyes as bright as stars. Her grin faded at his words and her eyes lost their sparkle. She stared at him, calculating and putting his sentence into meaning. Sh-t.

"Nebula.." Athena looked down. "When I was a hatchling, I lost everything. My unle betrayed me, and removed all love from my being. Atrex helped me rediscover that, and Im grateful to him but.." She looked at him. "You've made me feel so.. Alive. And.." She stammered and bit her lip, raising her eyed to his. "I know I'm not good at this! I'm scared to lose my reputation as a dragoness. I'm scared to be judged, not taken seriously because I have a mate and apparantly all females need to rely on their mates, I'm scared to.. To love," she then took a deep breath. "But I'd go through it all because.. Because I want to be with you, Nebula.. I know we can make this work.. A-and I.. I.. I.." She gulped, and then spoke.

"I love you. So very very much."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:57 am

(*im scared to lose my reputation as a TOUGH dragonsss* DAMMIT KEYBOARD!)
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:09 am

// lol you won't //

With his eyes going wide from her answer he gasped, kissing her again. After a while pulling away his voice was full of shock and excitement, "W..ha.a..Really?! I love you too...I always knew you where special" pulling her even closer he wrapped his wings around her in a hug. Smiling happily he licked her snout continuously, chuckling with a soft growl he replied "So.. you ready to head back?" tilting his head he was beaming with happiness as his scales could clearly show.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:49 am

Athena squeaked as he suddenly cut her off with s dazzling kiss. She floated there for a moment, before she growled possesively and wrapped her wings around him, pressing him close to her. She wrapped one wing around his neck to pull him closer, while she wrapped the other around his back to keep him close. Athena had seen other dragons kiss, rather grotesquely, in public, and this was how they did it. She hoped she was doing it right.

Athena was both glad and sad when Nebula pulled away, glad because she needed oxegan and had forgotten she had a nose, and sad because it was.. Electrifying. She grinned at his words and hugged him back, giggling when he repeatedly licked her snout. "T-that tickles!" She squealed, back claws kicking. She then pouted playfully at his last words. "Aww, but this is a good place to be!" She leaned up to him. "Because no one can hear you begging for mercy," she whispered, smirking slyly.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:58 am

Chuckling with a smirk he replied "You mean yourself? Of course we can stay its just it can be dangerous if we linger for too long. Since well my Aura could wear off without me knowing or you could become more like me.. I don't really know.. its my first time using it properly" frowning slightly as he bit his lower lip, he gently used his paws to massage her scales feeling the embrace between them. "Plus.. I would end up tickling you more, The dragoness that loves tickles" he chuckled with a smirk playfully. Tightening the coil around their tails he replied "You know.. I love how cool your scales are, plus your hugs are amazing" sticking his tongue out he quickly kissed her chin.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:08 am

Athena smirked. "Didn't I tell you? Dangerous is my mid- hmmm.." She closed her eyes as he massaged her scales. "Nebula.. Stop it.." She groaned, flapping her wings gently at the electrifying sensation. "Before I.. Go crazy on you.." She purred, opening her eyes and looking at him as he spoke. She grinned at his complemeant and as he kissed her chin, she spoke. "Well.. I AM skilled in seduction." She french kissed his nose, purring in between.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:05 am

Smirking he blushed as she kissed him on the nose, licking her neck in response "Indeed you are..." chuckling he continued to massage moving along her feet and between her toes. Giving off a soft growl closing his eyes nuzzling her snout relaxing against her. Giving her a quick lick against her cheek, wondering what to do next.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:30 am

As Nebula massaged her feet, Athena lost it. She attacked him with an aggressive kidd, snarling from possessive need. She hooked her wings around his sided and practically squished them together, using her bladed tail to carress his shoulder blade and along his neck. Her eyes were glowing very softly, but it was eerily bright all the same. "I have a few ideas of what we could do.." She whispered into where his ears were, nibbling his scales. "Something.. fun."

Then she pulled back and smiled like nothing had happened. "Let's get back to Earth," she grinned, back legs kicking from the massage. "So we can go somewhere where nobody can hear us," she purred, flirting with him eagerly.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Whelping as she suddenly changed moving her tail against his shoulder, "Err... err... okay..." looking a little worried he realized what she meant, chuckling he pressed his nose against her cheek again. "Alright.. where would you like to go?" raising a brow as they wern't limited for choices on the planet. A soft growl rumbling in his chest, as he pulled her along heading back the planet from they began.

// end it here? I think we can say that they are now XD //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:37 pm

Cough >.> Razz //
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:40 am

Athena burst, to her own surprise, into a fit of giggles at his priceless reaction. "Oh god, Nebula, I'm joking," she chuckled, nuzzling the side of his fsce a she pressed his nose against her cheek. She slowly wrapped her wings around him, claws entangling with his in a loving embrace. So many thoughts, so many emotions, were going through that big brain of hers.

She laughed as they started moving again. She outstretched one wing and slowly loosened her grip on his claws. Now hanging on by just one wing, she slowly outstretched her once-broken wing. She grinned, feeling brave, and moved her wing along his so she was hanging on by a tip. She looked around, at all of the stars, the emptiness, and then she smiled.

"Somewhere interesting."

//sorry for taking so long! Internet went D: and your man who was supposed to fix it took hours. *hits engineer* or whatever he was. Super sorry! Also, that was a really sweet roleplay Very Happy thank you so much!//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:27 am

// no problem now the quest is what next Razz //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:58 am

//how about you introduce dear Nebula to Athena's friends in Great Friends? It will be interesting since Atrex also loves Athy xD//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:01 am

// alright, what about hatchlings? >.> *hides* //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:06 am

Athena: erm, NOT HAPPENING! *runs away*
Well, because I like to stay IC with Athena's personality, it will take a while before she trusts Nebula enough to do something like that. And since shes scared of bringing children into the world.. Lets wait a small bit xD//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 am

// lol I'm not saying we should do it right now lol, but yeah we can wait. //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:46 am

//Athena: good.. Now come on! *drags Nebula into the thread*//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:35 pm

but just think how cute they would be icy star like scales XD... plus I think storm wants to roleplay as one Razz
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:49 pm

Athena: GRRRRR! I will remove your ability to HAVE children if you don't shut up! *lunges*
Me: uh oh, Storm will want one xD I want one as welll! *sulks* xX
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:14 pm

Awww you wouldn't do that to nebula right ;.;
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:35 pm

// Yes, I do want one, but of course it would be a different character, not Storm. I just happened to be on this thread and saw that you said that Ark. LOL. I AM WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE! O_O //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:08 am

Athena: hmm.. No, not really.
Me: stalker *pokes Storm*
Athena: whatever. Lets go to the thread! xD Im eager to see how Nebula and Athena act together in front of s group.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:00 am

// Storm: *laughs* //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7