Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 5 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 5 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 5 Empty Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

The light breeze ruffled Athena's spinal feathers, fanning them out so they looked like spikes from afar. Her claws gripped the edge of the cliff as her eyes scanned the huge terrain laid out before her. Sighing softly, the female wyvern stretched out her wings so she was standing on her back legs. She hung over the huge drop below, the trees reduced to tiny green blobs. Taking a deep breath, Athena loosened her claws and then she was falling, falling towards the ground. The wind roared in her ears, or if she had ears, and Athena screeched her draconic screech as she dove towards the ground. The cliff face became a blur as she reached new speeds to her and as the earth started growing more details she snapped open her wings, pulling up a metre or so from the ground. New record!
Athena, panting, flapped her wings and hovered for a few moments, before landing on the ground with a thud,w wings coming down to rest on the ground. Athena looked up and went dizzy at the height she'd dropped from. She grinned at her new achievement. That was Athena for you, the dragoness that did crazy stunts to improve her agility in the air. It had been scary, she admitted, but it was.. fun. Fun. An alien word to her. Athena lowered her gaze to the ground for a moment. Fun? What was her idea of fun again? Diving off huge drops and swerving around ice spikes that would kill you if you so much as skidded off one? Some might even say she was crazy, but nobody dared say that when she was around.
Flicking her tail, Athena found herself lost in thought, reflecting on memories from the past.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:38 am

frowning as he listened to her story, "I'm sorry Athena... but you do like having me around right?" sighing he looked towards her eyes looking for her reaction. Moments later she suggested moving away from the lifeless creature, "Alright" pulling himself onto his feet he waited for her to lead the way, sniffing at the air he scales colours shifted into a more relaxed blue.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fates Intertwined (Private w/Nebula)

Post by Aoanani Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Athena shrugged. "I don't want or need an apology. No one was here for me back then. I dont need anyone now." She raised her eyes to his at his last words and raised an eyebrow. "Course. You're.. entertaining," oh god that sounded weird.Athena smirked as he stood up. She stretched her white wings. "Follow me,star boy," she then took off. star boy? Oh hell. she wasn't flirting with him, oh no, Athena and flirting did NOT go together in a bloody sentence!
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:11 pm

Chuckling from her statements he raised an eye ridge, giving her a smirk he replied "Well.. go ahead Ice Queen" Following her with a beat of his wings his scales started to absorb the moonlight, coming up beside her he smiled and continued "Where we going?" he asked while admiring her icy shine.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:19 pm

Athena laughed. "Don't try your luck with that one, star boy. Ice Queen NEVER wins me over," she chuckled, not understanding why she was so.. Happy. Joyful, even. Content? Hell no! Athena wasn't.. She wasn't a cheerful dragon.. Was she?
Athena shook it out of her head and glanced at Nebula, glancing over his body with a slightly raised eyebrow. Realising where she was looking she returned her gaze to his eyes and chuckled. "How about up?" She gestured with her head to the sky. "Tell you what, let's see whoever goes the highest. If I win, you need to do what I say for an entire two hour period. If you win? I dont know, your terms and conditions," she grinned at him, eyes brightening at this challenge. Athena was a very competitive female. And setting herself a real challenge was something she adored.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:35 pm

Chuckling again he replied with a laughable look, "Awww... thats a shame, you would have made a good queen" sticking his tongue out cheerfully. As she suggested about having a challenge he raised his brow again, looking confused. "Why? You know I can survive without air right? Or is it just to see what I would choose to do" Smirking and chuckling he smiled with a nod "Alright then" as he quickly beat his wings lifting himself swiftly in the air, within moments he was a few metres above Athena.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Athena stuck her tongue out at him. "Glad I could disappoint. You'll have to do far better then that to even get my attention, Star Boy." She chuckled at his confused expression. "I guessed. And you're on the right track." She watched as he flew above her and grinned. "This will be fun," she muttered, before twisting into the air until the wind pointed her upwards, and she started to pump her wings backwards and forwards. She rapidly rose towards the clouds, grinning as she zoomed past Nebula. "Want to know a fun fact?" She called down to him. "The last male dragon who tried to make a move on me had his wing broken when he didn't keep his wings to himself." She craned her neck down at him. "In four places. So unless you're a brave one, don't try it!" She chuckled. It was true! She HAD actually done that! The pea brain had made a move on her, and when she told him to fword off, he put his wing on hers and yanked her over to him. It was not well received.

//such violence xD//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:51 pm

//also that little four-placed-broken-wing thing actually happened xD I got a bad reputation for her violence and people stopped roleplaying with me (dont worry he gave me permission to break his wing), so thats why I joined DRP, but THAT is for ANOTHER storytime xD actually we should have a board called Story Time! Where we tell stories from funyn says, weird days, as long as its PG-13. Im sorry Im bored, I have to talk or else I go into a bad mood xD//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:56 pm

Looking a little shocked as she zoomed past him, and made her comment about another male made him chuckle nervously "Well... I don't plan to..." he pushing himself faster he gained up towards her almost neck and neck.  Speaking again panting slightly from the quick pace "Don't push yourself to hard... the air gets mighty thin" he chuckled as he continued watching her. She had to give up at some point, otherwise she could faint mid air.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Athena grinned at his reaction. "Good. You're smart." She then returned her full attention to flying and not Nebula's.. Flirting skills. Oh what the hell, eyes open Athena!
She seen a familiar blue head out of the corner of her eye and turned her head, grinning. She liked a challenge. "Oh, my naive little Star Boy," a devilishly playful look went into her eyes. "I don't plan on making it easy for both of us."
Athena swerved to the side towards Nebula, suddenly realising he was right. As they passed through the clouds Athena was briefly blinded by the damp clouds coating her eyes. She shook her head, then realised she was touching clouds! Athena half opened her eyes and pawed at the air around her with her back claws, chuckling softly.

Then she was blinded by a sudden light. The sun had no clouds stopping it from shining up here. Athena opened her eyes and was greeted by the brilliant, pure blue. A pure colour. For a moment her wings stopped beating. "Wow," she whispered, gazing at the true.. Beauty of the sky. Realising she was stalling as she started slowing down, she beat her wings, feeling her muscles clicking with the effort of defeating gravity.

Nebula was right, it was thin up here. She felt her lungs straining and pushed herself, determined to win.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Smirking from her statement he replied with a chuckle "Hey if you keep calling me star boy I will end up calling you snowflake" Smiling as they burst through to the cloud. As the sky cleared he looked back towards her only for his expression to change into a frown, gasping slightly he watched her almost stop for no reason. Calling out "Athena! Your clearly struggling... stop otherwise you will hurt yourself" Moving himself closer to her side he continued "Look you win... I know I can keep going on forever but you can't... You don't need to hurt yourself to try to win..." sighing he waited for a response ready for anything incase something happened.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:28 pm

"Dont you.. Bloody..dare," Athena panted, eveyr exhale sounding like a wheeze. She could barely breath now! But she could see the stars! See the moon! So faint, but they were there! She badly wanted to fly there.. To see the earth from above. One of her goals, actually. To be the first IceWing to see the Earth from above.

She looked at Nebula. "I'm.. Fine! Just a little.. Admiring the.. View!" Her head rolled to the left and her wings still kept her going, but now she was growing weaker. She tilted her head as darkness slowly clouded her vision. Her neck went limp and her head rolled back, so for a moment she could see the ground so far away..

"Is the world.. Round?" She muttered. She wasn't in space, still on earth, but.. The earth seemed a lot more sphere-like then before.. Then darkness clouded her vision and Athena's wings stopped flapping altogether. Her momentum took her upward for a few moments, before she started falling. Slow at first, then faster.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:48 pm

// might be a step to far but the idea popped into my head lol //

Within moments of her talking he could see that she was going to faint, gasping he quickly tried to get behind her to at least stop of her falling to fast. Though as you might expect he failed to slow her down, with her being much larger than him it proved fruitless. His only hope would be to wake her up no matter what, dashing towards her snout he shouted from the top of his lungs "ATHENA! WAKE UP" frowning as his heart of pulsing so fast within his chest that his scales where creating violent changes of blue. Unsure what to do as his shouting seemed ineffective he used his paws to slap against her snout, hoping for something he knew that she fainted due to the lack of air. Without thinking almost panicking he grabbed hold of her snout pressing his own against her mouth breathing air into her lungs. Pausing to see if it had any effect he shouted again "Dammit Athena! Get UP!" looking with a sad expression. As the ground gained ever closer.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:58 pm

//currently laughing my invisible tail off xD//

Athena's mind was so clouded.. As if her very brain was being suffocated. She felt something hit her snout and her snout twitched, her wings flailing with the wind, sharp edges coming dangerously close to Nebula. Suddenly, something was pumping air at an impressive rate into her mouth. Athena suddenly became aware of a wind roaring in her ears, and the sky above, and most importantly Nebula's mouth on hers. She glared, gaping as he pulled away. She then slapped him with the flat side of her wing. "YOU IDIOT!" She screeched.

Athena suddenly realised the ground was EXTREMELY close to her. She could feel it rising to meet her back, which would crack in two. She pushed Nebula away and twisted clumsily, folding her wings and tensing them, ready to spread them.

As the grass rushed to meet her Athena roared and snapped open her wings and she rushed upwards with a shriek of shock and victory. But suddenly-

CRACK!

The force of the long fall and sudden change in direction had snapped her wing. Pain exploded on the bone in her wing and Athena gasped, before she fell the few metres she has regained and fell to the ground with a thud. She sprawled out on her back, gasping from the extreme pain. It felt as if little fireiwngs were working away, searing and tearing flesh. Her wing was on fire. Not literally, thank ShiningWater, but it felt as of it had burst into flames. The largest bone in her wing, the one that connected the end of her wing to the bone that HELD her wing to her body, was bent. The weakest of the lot. "Ah, sugar," She muttered, closing her eyes.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Suddenly as she awake his eyes turned wide, only to be struck with her wing he cried out in pain, loosing balance for a moment he reopened his wings landing onto the ground close to Athena. Hearing that she was in pain he walked over with a paw over his snout where her wing impacted him. "Owww...why'd you hit me?" looking confused only to notice her wing gasping slightly, "That... looks bad... err... hmm... I don't know whatttt... to do..." feeling sad he moved a little closer trying to think of a way to help.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:21 am

Athena bit her lip, drawing blood to prevent herself from crying out. Her wing flared up and her back claws twitched wildly. "S-sorry.. Caught up in shock," she said, her pitch rising as the pain exploded in her wing. She looked at Nebula and watched him struggle to find a way to help. "Time will heal this.." She panted, slowly rolling onto her other side. She hissed and bit her lower jaw again. "Owowowowwwoowowow," she muttered, closing her eyes as tears came to them. She hesitated, not wanting to do something so silly as.. crying in front of Nebula.

She laid on her side and stretched her broken wing out. Atrex said the best cure for a broken bone was to lie still until the pain faded. And since it was her wing that was broken, and she was a wyvern icewing.. "Crap," Athena mumbled, realising she'd be here a while until she could stand. She'd be here a few hours. And Athena hated waiting. She opened her eyes halfway and sighed softly.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:27 am

Sighing as he frowned towards her, "what you want me to do?" Not liking seeing her in pain he rested on tge ground next to her then replying, "Well I guess I won then.." Sticking his tongue out playfully, trying yo cheer her up he continued with a smirk "Sooo... I was going to ask for a hug... If I won but thats kinda hard to do now" chuckling slightly as he blushed.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:36 am

Athena looked at him. "Stay and chat to me, I guess," she chuckled. Then she raised an eyebrow at his next words. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Beginner's luck," she said teasingly, smiling despite herself. She stuck out her tongue at him in return, crossing her eyes playfully. what the heck? How did he make her so.. Happy?

She watched him smirk and smirked right back. "Oh really?" She said, a hint of a tease on the edge of her tone. She gently tapped his leg with her claw. "Well.. Since you woke me up and stopped me from breaking my spine, I suppose I owe you a hug. Even if Im not a very huggy dragon." She smirked at him. "Well? C'mere then, StarBoy, unless you're scared?" She chuckled, watching him blush. oh, what the hell..
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:28 am

Gasping slightly as she wanted him to, blushing brighter he replied nervously "b..but what about your wing... I don't want to hurt you.." Moving a little closer only a feet or two away. Chuckling he batted her tail with his own, smiling he waited to ser her reaction. "I guess you will have to rely on me now" sticking his tongue out he replied without thinking "At least I've already had a kiss of you" Chuckling playfully he looked towards her eyes.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:36 am

Athena chuckled. "I can use one wing, ya know." what the actual hell am I DOING?! she thought tilting her head as he batted her tail with his one. She chuckled and batted his in return, curling her tail around his playfully, before undoing the tangle. She felt her face warming up, but pushed it down. Sort of. She didnt notice he had moved closer. "Maybe I might," she chuckled, inclining her head and tucking it into her neck for a moment.

Athena's eyes widened at his words. "Erm.. What?" She said. Then she remembered. "Oh yeah.." She chuckled, looking away as her face began to turn red. She hoped he hadn't noticed. "Admittedly.. It was a rather.. Interesting experience," she remarked, looking back at him with bright eyes. Suddenly, something changed within her. Without realising what she was doing her tail lashed out and took his tail in hers, chuckling softly. "Now, wheres that hug you promised me?" She asked, gently pulling his tail to make him come closer. She turned fully onto her side and gazed at him, smirking devilishly.

whatthehellamIdoingIbarelyknowthisguyohgodohgod!

Last edited by Athena on Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake in roleplay xD)
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:44 am

Blushing a little more as she tugged him closer, smiling he crept a little closer, using his wings yo hug her side. Moving his snout closer to her own he felt a coldness coming off her icy hide, yet he was quickly used to the cold. Pressing his muzzle against neck he couldn't help but nuzzle along the length coiling his tail around hers tighter. Giving off a soft growl rumbling in his chest waiting for her reaction. His scales glowing brighter.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:48 am

Athena wrapped a wing around his side, returning the hug. She closed her eyes as he pressed his snout to her neck, thinking he was just getting comfortable. She was doing this because she owed him one. He had saved her life. Didnt sound like much when she said it, but to her that was.. A lot to owe.

Then she felt him nuzzle her neck. Her eyes snapped open and she stiffened, going stiff as a board. She tried to prevent a purr from escaping her, but failed. She tried to avoid eye contact, hoping he wasn't trying anything.. Adult themed. Of course, if he did, he was dead, but this.. Subtle teasing wasn't bad.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:39 am

Chuckling a bit as she returned with the purr, noticing that she couldn't make eye contact he replied "Hey whats wrong? Do you not like it?" smiling slightly he swung his tail playfully moving her own. Moving his gaze back down towards the ground as he sighed, "Well I'm not sure if I can stop hugging you I like the coolness of your scales, reminds me of home.." smirking he gave her a funny look "Well... you know I might have an idea to get you into space and being able to come back down. Though I'm not sure it will work... but I can see that you really want to see it, I don't want to put you in danger though..."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:04 pm

Athena grinned and closed her eyes. "Something like that," she purred, the tip of her tail twitching wildly in her excitement. She opened her eyes at his next words and smirked right back. "Well, I wouldn't mind if you stayed a little longer," she leaned forward and nipped at his horn, before nuzzling down his neck. She growled and her good wing twitched in her predatory glee. She pulled back when she realised what she was doing and blushed. Why wasn't she mad? The moment he started flirting with her she should have wanted to tear him apart! But no.. Nebula was.. Different. And she liked different.

She listened to him and her eyes lit up impossibly brighter. "Really?" She said, her tail twitching wildly. "Well.." She smirked. "Two things. One, you'd probably have to carry me," she chuckled. "And two," she leaned forward so their lips almost touched. She looked him int he eyes, meeting his eyes with her icy cold ones. "I like dangerous," she whispered dangerously.

She then pulled her head back and pretended she hadn't just flirted with him. "So, starboy, tell me your plan," she grinned at him, slowly pulling her wing off him to tease him, not allowing her cold scales to touch his unless he touched her himself. She chuckled. "Better be a good one. And a dangerous one." You could see the excitement and glee in her eyes. She badly wanted to see the earth from above.. One of her dreams.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:16 pm

Closing his eyes for a moment relaxing when he noticed her nip at his horn and touched his neck, giving off another soft growl he could feel her grow in excitement tightening the tail coil again, he rubbed his paws gently on her scales still hugging her. Yet as she released her wing he instantly replied "Awww... but it was nice..." he chuckled not letting go. Nuzzling her snout with a smirk, he replied "Well... I might tell you... and yes it would be dangerous... though it might require something in return" continuing to smirk he pressed his nose against hers, looking into her eyes.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:25 pm

//athena you dirty icewing xD bad Athena! Bad!//

Athena grinned at his reaction when she nuzzled his neck. She bit her lip, trying not to laugh from ticklish glee as he rubbed his paws on her scales. Athena was ticklish. "Glad I could disappoint," she chuckled, closing her eyes again. She felt something touching her snout and cracked open an eyelid to find him nuzzling her white snout. She grinned at his words and fully opened both eyes, meeting his gaze with her cold one. "Might? Why Starboy, I wasn't asking," she chuckled. "And dangerous? Im in." She raised an eyebrow and giggled girlishly as he rubbed his snout against hers, her smile reaching both sides of her snout. "What kind of something in return?" She asked, giggling again.

RESIST!

HES TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU!

This battle went on in Athena's head and she blinked, stiffening for a moment, before she relaxed again.

Come on, I want to enjoy myself. I never get these emotions anymore.

Hes a drake trying to get you to have his hatchlings! RESIST HIS TEMPTING HINTS!

No way.. Im enjoying myself way too much..

Imagine what your family would think if they saw you now!

my familys dead, so shut up, sensible side of me.

Athena purred darkly as she awaited Nebula's answer. Nebula. When had she heard that before? Something to do with a bunch of stars or something.. Either way, she liked his name.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next