Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) Empty Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:57 am

Star's kingdom had been destroyed, as rebellious members chose to take it over. She had no one, nothing. No home... She came down to Pyyria to hopefully find some survivors, but she had seen none so far. Was she going to be alone all her life, hanging out with friends, to have them leave her forever?

(THIS PART IS A CONTINUATION OF OUR CHAT RP) The black dragoness forced a smile, but after a moment, it turned into a real smile... This dragon, from what she had seen of her own reflections, looked a lot like her. She felt for once.. like she had a friend. Someone to rely on, someone to eat prey with, someone to stay warm with at night. "Well... where do you live? Where did you come from? Can I stay with you? I don't have a home. Did I already say that? I need a friend. Want to be mine?" She said quickly.

Last edited by Star Brilliance on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) Empty Re: Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:13 am

Pulse was flabbergasted with all the questions she was just asked. The one that really struck her was where she was from...She hasnt been asked that before, but after hearing what happened to Star, Pulsie felt comfortable telling her. "Well, I now live here in Pyyria. I stay with these nice dragons called LightWings. I honestly dont know why I joined them, but I guess I just wanted to be with a group after what had occurred with me." She explained, "So, where did I come from? I came from out of this world. I used to live in a Kingdom in space. Of course, like all good things, it came to an end. It was demolished, so many dragons were killed. I didnt know what to do, I was so young. I never really got to meet my parents. I dont even know what happened to them..." She trailed off, a tear streaming down her face, "Though, as total chaos rung out in that Kingdom, I just fended for myself. At such a young age...Surprisingly I survived within the ruins, but I eventually fled out of that place, and came here." Pulse sighed, "Anyway, if you would like to live with me, you can. I live somewhere near LightWing territory. Its a fine area with plenty of room." She gazed at Star with a smile, Pulsar always wanted a friend...Especially since the two were alike, they could be friends forever.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Female Posts : 104

http://starlightworld.forumotion.me/

Back to top Go down

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) Empty Re: Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 am

"Can I? Please, please, please? And the strange thing is, that happened to me too! Why did it happen? Do you know? I never knew my parents either! I had some siblings but they were all gone! I don't know what happened to anyone!" She cried, happy that she could talk about this for once. "And it'd be nice to live with you.." She said, calming down for a moment and smiling at Pulse. This dragon, this dragon she had just met.. she felt like she could be friends with her forever. She would go so far as to say that she would call her her sister.

The dragoness shook herself and thought upon this. She had always been much like a hatchling, so hyper and curious. She had taught herself to hunt, done everything she could, but never had gotten to fill the unfixed hole of a relationship. Could this dragon be it? Would she be a friend that wouldn't leave her after they chatted?
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Pulse kept smiling and thought hard of why their kingdom got corrupt, but besides that, having Star living with her would be great. And when they had free time, then they could possibly find out why the kingdom was obliterated. "Star, maybe we can figure all of this out? Perchance we can travel to space and find that lost, ruined place. What do you think?" Pulsar glanced up at space, watching as shooting stars flung across the sky. She just couldnt wait to solve the mystery, with her newly found friend.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:22 pm

Star smiled. "Of course! I know where it is, too! I travel up there sometimes just to see what once was a great kingdom!" Wanna go now? I can take you up there! I have super speed!" She explained in a loud voice, bouncing up and down excitedly and looking up at her friend. Despite the fact that they hadn't known each other for longer than about an hour, they were so close. I bet that both of us will be friends forever! She cried. "Let's gooooo!" She shouted without waiting for an answer. The black dragoness grabbed Pulse's paw in her own, quickly shooting off. Of course, she made sure Pulse was with her - and wouldn't fall. They rose quickly in the atmosphere, passing clouds after a moment.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:34 pm

Before Pulse could even object, she was taken up into the sky so quickly by Star. Wanting to get loose of her grip, Pulsar squirmed free and flew on her own, "Heh, sorry, I just dont like being forcefully grabbed...Anyway, keep leading the way." She gave a slight smile and continued throughout the clouds, soon breaking out of the atmosphere. At first, she thought she would die of oxygen deprivation, however, she was fine. After all these years, Pulse was back in space. Glancing back down to the world below, it was breathtaking. The sight was so perfect. Stars littered past it, and the sun shown brightly on the other side of where Star and Pulse came from. "Wow..." She muttered, but her voice couldnt be heard, as sound traveled hardly at all.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Star smiled and darted along, shooting forward suddenly. "Sorry about that!" She called. Obviously, you couldn't here anything in space... but it was odd. She could. This was where she belonged. Ruins came into few, of a crumpled kingdom. Once, it had been a beautiful marbled kingdom with a huge town square, where dragons would gather and hold meetings. But no longer. In its place, floated... remains. The small dragoness alighted down on a crumpled floor piece and glanced around, memories of the terror flooding into her mind. "We're here..." She muttered.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:03 pm

Pulsie nodded and gazed at the disaster, it was quite the wreck. It seemed as if it had even gotten worse since she had last been here. But the Kingdom was in space, so of course things could just float off into nothingness. Pulse, herself, slowly float off near the ruins, glancing at all the destruction which brought back terrible memories. Having a special spacial aura around her like every other space dragon, Pulse was able to talk freely without her words being unable to hear, "Gosh darnit! This is stupid! Where did all the other dragons go? Were they killed? Are we the only ones left?! Gahh! I hate who ever did this..." She hung her head in shame, thinking of what to do now...
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:06 pm

"I don't know! But there's still us! We can find them all! And maybe remake the kingdom! Create our legacy again.." She said, voice trailing off as she dreamed of an even more beautiful kingdom, full of special space dragons, her and Pulse side by side, best friends.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Pulse lifted her head when she heard Star, perhaps they could create another one...It was a far dream to reach, but it sure could be worth it. Pulse glanced to Star, "So, where shall w-" *BANG* Right in the head, Pulse was smacked with part of the marble flooring. She fell over, dazed and confused. Her head hurt terribly and her vision blurred. Turning her head, Pulsie could just make out a dark shape with a very strange, unwelcoming aura. "W-who the...?" The figure hissed at Pulse, and struck her face, blood now splattering the ground. "Oooow, S-Star! Help!" She shouted, trying to fight back at the malevolent creature.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 pm

(What is it?)

Star hissed and shot forward at the figure, pinning it to the ground and lashing at its face with her claws. "Back off! Don't hurt my friend!" She cried and bared her teeth in a snarl. Normally, Star would have tried to make friends with new people, but not if they hurt her friends.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Pulsie winced as she crawled away from the beast, she was pretty lucky to have Star with her, to save her. But now, she needed to help Star defeat the foe. Taking a deep breath and gathering her energy, Pulse prepared her energy attack to harm the evil creature. "Star, watch out!" She held the attack as long a she could before she let it loose, a ball of bright, energized light shot swiftly at the enemy.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:01 pm

Star yelped and darted away, just as the ball of energy hit the creature. "I-is it dead?" She asked and slowly walked over, looking around carefully.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Pulse cautiously trotted over to the scene, a corpse lay on the floor, slightly twitching. "I dont think it dead yet, but we should put it out of its misery..." Pulse kicked it hard in its side, and it stopped moving. A bit disgusted, she walk backwards, away from the dead body. "Star, we must be careful, who knows what other creatures are out here..." Pulsar wiped her face of the blood, and took a deep sigh.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:13 pm

"Yeah... but are you okay? I have an idea! Let's go back to the ground, and search for every single star dragon we can find! Then we can recreate our magnificent kingdom again!" She screamed in excitement, while looking around for any other creatures that could possibly hurt them.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Pulsie didnt answer Star if she was alright, of course she was. Well, for the time being...Creating that ball of energy did take up her own energy reserves. Though there was no time for pouting now, "Okay then. Lets go search for them. Im confident we can do this." Pulse stated, gazing back at the Earth.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:30 pm

Star smiled and quickly darted off, her nebulae scales blurring. She came down through the atmosphere and experienced minor turbulence, though continued to speed along until she landed on Earth. She quietly leaped back into the air and looked around for prey. They'd need food to supplement themselves on this journey.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:46 pm

Pulse quickly took off after Star, frowning as her head throbbed from the pain. Before Pulsar entered into the atmosphere, she stopped in her tracks. Glancing back from where she came, way off in the distance, she saw a figure, darker than space itself.  It looked tiny from where she hovered, though she could tell the thing was staring right back at her, with a malicious grin. Did that creature have something to do with the destruction of the Kingdom? Wait, were there more of their evil kind? Starting to feel light headed, Pulse decided not to linger any longer. Space was really beginning to feel unwelcoming, and she wondered why. Turning back to Pyyria, Pulsie had left Space. She was no longer in the cold place and now had gone through the atmosphere. Eventually, she landed not far from Star.

Last edited by Pulse on Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Star Brilliance streaked through the sky after Pulse landed beside her, ducking down and picking up a deer. She carefully killed it so it didn't suffer, and brought the fresh meat to Pulse. "We need to eat before we start off, right?" She asked.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Pulse looked to the fresh prey, "Uh, yes. Right." She walked on over to the food, taking a small bite out of it. Gulping down, she asked, "Where would you like to search first? We got so much land to cover...This is going to take a looong time." She pondered on the thought, where were they going to find Star Dragons like them? Never in the time she had lived in Pyyria, has she ever seen more dragons of her kind.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Star took a deep inhale. "Well, it's so cool we come from the same tribe! I mean, i thought they were all gone! And I think we should look around here! We're nere IceWing territory, maybe there's some sort of dragon of our kind over there! It'll be super fun to travel!" She said quickly and took a couple deep breaths before sitting down to eat some of the deer as well.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Pulsar nodded, "Yeah, its really cool..." She trailed off, taking more bites of the deer. "Alright, well I am done eating. So, lets get going when you are ready." She kept alert of her surroundings, starting to feel chilly from the IceWing territory. I wonder if there are any more of us...It would be perfect if there was... She thought, hoping they could rebuild their Kingdom.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Star finished as well, taking care to eat it down to the bone so it wasn't going to be covered in bugs. "Well, let's go!" She cried and darted off, gliding around at about 20 ft above the ground. Her shining eyes were peeled for the site of any dragon.. any dragon like her and her friend. That felt good to think to Star, "friend," and "kingdom,".. and the phrase like her.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Pulse sighed and flew after Star, she was sure hyper...And she began to think if she was always this hyper. Anyway, that wasnt important. What was important is that they find more Star Dragons.
Eventually, Pulse arrived not far from what looks to be the IceWing Kingdom. Perhaps they went too far? She was sure this was forbidden, unless they had a really good reason to be here.
"Star? Are we allowed here? I also dont think we will find any other Star Dragon like us, here. Just what are the chances...?" Pulsie shivered slightly from the cold, but the heat from her wings warmed her up.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Nebula was sleeping in a dark cave in one of the largest peaks in the Icewing mountain range. It was getting dark as the stars where coming out, Nebula shook still asleep detecting the star light. He then slowly opened his eyes still half asleep he yawned getting ready for the night. Walking up to the entrance, standing an a ledge gazing down the mountain, when he spotted two unusual dragons far below in a small valley. He was curious and started heading towards them. As he got closer he chose to cloak to inspect them further.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next