Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The invasion starts (NightWings VS Rogues) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The invasion starts (NightWings VS Rogues) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The invasion starts (NightWings VS Rogues)

+15
Sly
Aero Dynamic
Lead
Xangor
Rii Rii
Lynx
Eveningsong
AcerDesertDraconic
Alistair
Nightstar
Pyrrhus
Atlantis
Frey
Oculus
AuSurath
19 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The invasion starts (NightWings VS Rogues) - Page 3 Empty The invasion starts (NightWings VS Rogues)

Post by Xangor Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Xangor landed on the northern borders of the NightWings Empire, not so far from the IceWings territories. The dark dragons have locked their borders until today, imprisoning anyone that would dare to enter their territories. There was a reason behind this: the NightWings needed to build the largest army ever, militarizing the empire. After months of training, the army was finally ready to fight. The NightWings would finally start expanding territories and open their borders. Their goal was to take over as many rogues territories possible, capture new servaints and prepare the NightWings to move war against another tribe and access more lairs and resources. It wasn't casual the NightWings will move towards north, where the Icewings live. The ice dragons were one of possible Oculus targets.  Xangor planned to do all of this in great secret alongside the Empetor Oculus, so other tribes would never suspect about the NightWings intentions. In fact they have already prepared a diabolic and cunning scheme: the NightWings will attack during the night, taking advantage of the darkness to capture rogues and secretely claim territories. The forests will help the dark dragons to hide even better. Xangor looked around while the night was coming. The other NightWings would arrive soon to join this campaign. Everyone was going to have a special role and be rewarded if the campaign would be successful. Xangor couldn't wait to start this invasion and he scratched the ground a little impatient. However he was in control of himself, his mind already working on all the strategies and his menacing red eyes studying the battlefield to prepare the attack. He has spent most of his life administrating territories, but rarely having a chance to conquer lands because of the peaceful approach of previous leaders. However Oculus was completely different from other leaders: he was ambitious enough to consider about moving war against others to strengthen the empire. This was one of the reasons because Xangor was supporting the Emperor, afterall. The Emperor will be the one to lead the invasion. This night will be the first attack and it was certainly going to be a nightmare for the poor rogues .

(Nightwings joining this plot)
Oculus (and Oreo Dynamic)
Allistair
Slychotic
Frey
Degzauth

Rogues: (current targets)
Rii and Aero Dynamic

IceWings: (casual appearance)
Phyrrus and Lynx

Setting is evening/night and environment are forests)
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

The invasion starts (NightWings VS Rogues) - Page 3 Empty Re: The invasion starts (NightWings VS Rogues)

Post by Lead Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:18 am

Lead eyed Sly suspiciously as he took out the potion, his eyes starting to hurt from being so far to the side. He growled when Sly put it to the corner of his mouth and had the urge to struggle, but he knew better then to resist. His escape would surely come later but right now he had to except what situation he was in and take what he was offered. When Sly pushed the bottle up against his teeth, he let out a low guttural growl before he drank it. Lead gagged at the horrid taste but successfully kept it down.
Lead
Lead

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

The invasion starts (NightWings VS Rogues) - Page 3 Empty Re: The invasion starts (NightWings VS Rogues)

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:07 am

Watching all of this unfold wasn't pleasant. The fact that The Nightwing had threatened Lead about me suffering made me growl a bit, hopefully not audible to their ears. I shuffled my wings again, pushing them flat on my back. I glanced around at the other Night wings here, knowing escape was almost impossible. I saw a few in the sky, glad that I didn't try and fly away, knowing that beino dragged out of the sky would, very hurt more than being dragged across the ground. I then realized something I hadn't before, or at least in this moment. I looked around, noticing that I looked like most of Nightwings. I listened to Sly's question about to enter when a thought came through my mind, why would they think about my Sky-like name? "I'm Dynamic, and I was one of the... better... Rogues around here. Now I guess I'll just be a lonely slave." I said without expression. I sat down curling my tail around my paws. I flicked an ear, slightly wondering why I was testing other dragons today. Maybe I could play an act for this 'Dynamic.' I wondered if this would really work, but I tried to swallow my fear and keep my look neutral.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 am

The hole finally opened, but hearing the rumours inside, the rogue was retreating. Xangor lost a chance to grab the rogue's neck with his shadows claws. Xangor looked at the opening. Thanks to his natural ability to see in the darkness, it was possible to see the bottom. The rogue wasn't hiding inside. It was a strange refuge for a dragon. The tunnel was so thin that none of his soldiers could get inside, unless they intensely dug around the hole. This required even more NightWings. Xangor could always force the rogue out in some way. He needed to think about more plans. This hole was indeed quite secure as lair. Xangor started to understand the nature of these rogues. They were pretty brave on their own, despite they lacked the ability to cooperate together. Maybe it was their survival instict, something Xangor rarely experienced before, being grown a in tribe. Xangor remembered the fight against Lead. Without the Officer's help, he realized such a powerful rogue could have certainly killed one of the NightWings. What if the rogue underground was instead a big dragon. It could easily swallow one of his NightWings. Luckily it wasn't the case. But Xangor should be more careful about what is unknown. These rogues didn't look to be weak and vulnerable, but more dangerous and unpredictable. Xangor's overconfidence was faltering. A little of fear grow in his cold heart. The alarmed growls of nearby NightWings took Xangor's attention. The rogue has been seen thanks to the many soldiers around. A NightWing quickly chased the rogue on the trees, tackling it in a surprise attack seconds before it could fly. The rest of the NightWings were arriving to join the fight, leaded by Xangor. He didn't notice that one the NightWings stopped middle way, almost collapsing. The venom was taking effect. Two comrades immediately turned backwards to support the wounded NightWing. Xangor didn't notice this, being at the group's head. He was looking to finally accomplish this capture.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Lead seemed to have accepted the potion very well, though it was a little disappointing that Sly didn't get to see a stronger reaction to its taste. No matter. At least he drank it. The potion should speed up the natural healing process, though it would have been much quicker if Sly could pour it onto the wounds instead.

It seems to me that you two are well acquainted with one another, he said, putting the empty vial back in the bag. Yet, you speak very little.

Sly carried the bag over to the rogue named 'Dynamic'. Peculiar name for a dragon. Though... it seems you carry the same blood as we do. Sly took out another potion, the same one he used on Lead. Only this time, there were no ice layers to deal with. Sure, he was a medic, but he knew very well not to force anything to a patient without restraints, even if they were his enemy. Dynamic could walk out with those bite marks and they would heal with time, but it would be a different story if they get infected.

He waited for a response from Areo.

However, I know one thing about rogues. You all have your own territories--or most of you. What purpose do you have on Rii's turf?
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Lead Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:49 pm

"We wander freely." Lead spoke, his voice muffled and barley audible with jhis jaws forced half closed. "Although it's true we have territories, second thoughts don't usually cross our minds before we enter them." He narrowed his electric blue eyes, his pupils merging into a tiny blue slit. "Not all of us are savage killers. We have reasoning. From what I've experienced, most other rogues don't bother to fight over silly things like territory as we are grateful for the prey and land that we are blessed with, be it scarce or plentiful." Lead stopped for a moment before he snarled in disgust. "However... It seems that's not the case for the Nightwing empire.. You are so overcome by greed that you have been blinded by it and now you are taking from those who have nothing to give." He closed his eyes. "Do these poor souls deserve to have their only home taken from them because some empire that already has more food than they can stuff their wretched guts with just can't feel empathy?" Lead's eyes widened in fury. "There are families down there.. Now, I may not be the most innocent.. Heck, my talons have ended more lives then you've probably even have in your pitiful army.. But I have a heart. Something that your kind obviously don't." He breathed heavily. "Kill me.... I dare you."
Lead
Lead

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:47 pm

I watched him, acting like I payed no head to his talk. Instead, I was listening, watching his words while thinking about a future escape. I eyed the bag he brought over, knowing his purpose was good but still knowing I didn't need any of this. When he asked his final question I realized these dragons knew nothing about our life. I was about to say something in my normal angry tone but Lead replied before I could, which I realized I was graceful for. Listening to his speech was good, I was glad I didn't have to talk about it. Him mentioning about family made me think about mine, and about how many times over these dragons could kill MoonWing. The ending words made me almost yell out no, but I knew that wouldn't help anything. What about Ami? And didn't they have a child? I wrinkled my nose, slightly bittino my tounge at this. I fixed my look and said, hopefully to distract him, "Why thanks forfinally noticing. I am a Nightwing, my parents to thank for the Rogue part. But speaking of that, maybe I should thank them, I have no clue how I could possibly be related to you... savages." I said, trying my best not to raise my voice and keep it the same, flat, tone. I glanced at Lead, trying to plead with my plain expression not to, even if I could live without him, I knew Ami couldn't.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:23 am

Kill you? Sly's eyes were wide, mocking a surprised look. He showed Lead that he was only a medic. Killing was the opposite of what he did. Nonetheless, Sly snuck a smirk, amused with the little speech this rogue delivered. Now, let us stop and think. What can I possibly gain from doing that? I would waste a precious potion. Sly turned around so that he had each eye on the two. And I rather not compare myself with the Nightwing savages that you speak of. I wish not to trouble both of you with more scarring words, after what Xangor had done, but dare you insist playing this game with me?

Sly marched forward so that the two could see him without having to look at the corner of their eyes. Unfortunate, his voice was low and gloomy. It seems you pray for a world where none of us let greed take over us. Let me tell you, the world you desired... he turned to Lead, his eyes yellow in anger. ...is only a mere fairytale. The demon you speak of called 'greed' lives in every single one of us. We need food to survive, we need strength to survive, and we need knowledge to survive. Why should we simply share them equally among ourselves? No. If such a world exist, we will have an over-populated world full of starving dragons. This is why greed has become a necessity for our survival. The strong thrives, and weak disappears. Such is the life, where we adapt...or perish! Sly balled his foreclaw, squeezing a claw-ful of dirt. He craned his head, eyes closed. Invasion. A vile and cruel act where we seek to dominate the weak for their resources. However, necessary. A society, no matter how big, will never sustain itself in the future if they never grow and seek for resources. Our empire is growing fast, and with it, the number of stomachs we have to feed. Tell me, is letting the hatchlings starve on our paths better than sparing your precious land? Sly's eyes remained yellow as he reopened them to the two rogues. His smirk was long gone, and a stern serious expression took over. Let me teach you a lesson in life that I have learned the HARD way. Life is unfair. Nothing in it is balanced. No one is born equal. One of us will naturally, or be fated, to be stronger than another. One will born in a rich and comfortable life, the other into poverty and tyrannic control. If you want something to curse for this invasion, do not curse me, Oculus, or Celestia. Curse your own luck. This is the truth. A cold slate...stained in blood. Merciless as it is painful. Deny me as much as you want, you cannot bend it.

I have done everything in my power to help you, however small it may be. A combat medic, who treasures the life of his patients, no matter a friend or foe. This is how close to equality I can reach. I prayed for fairness when I was young, prayed for a family to take care of me, but it is just as you said. I am born to an empire of savages. Who cares about this hatchling? He is too scrawny. He will never join the military, or do anything useful in his life. Let's take all his hoarded food, not that he can do anything about it. But I remain rigid with my beliefs. Every life is sacred, and I must do the best I can to preserver their wellbeing. Now that I have spoken, does that mean I am still nothing more than a savage to you?

Sly shook his head from those dark thoughts. They all came from his past. An egg abandoned and a hatchling forced to fend for himself in the merciless swamps of the Nightwings. He brought himself back to the present and looked around. What I offer to you is solace amidst this cruel act that you have witnessed. If you wish to preserve your sanity, I highly recommend you accept my gift.

You two are no longer prisoners. But are my patients. And the life of my patients, is my life.

((OOC: Phew! Longest post where I had to give him a speech.))
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lead Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:55 pm

( Lots of speeches.. And that was probably not the best time for another speech but, I'll go with it. )

Lead kept quiet, his eyes burning into Sly like an icy fire. "There were other ways to deal with your problems." , he stated lowly after a while. "Now we are expected to live the rest of our lives as slaves." Lead snorted and cracked his tail like a whip in the air. "I don't need your help anymore. These wounds are scars deeper than you can ever dream of healing."
Lead
Lead

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:23 pm

((Sorry. Again, my schedule...))

Alistair let out an alarmed hiss as she heard a 'whoosh' of wingbeats and furious snarls of other NightWings, and she looked up. Thanks to the NightWing's gift of night-sight, she could see a new rogue fly towards the trees' leafy canopy and be tackled by a fellow comrade. Alistair's eyes burned in a mixture of anger (at Rii's escape attempt) and pleasure at her capture.

Alistair stopped her digging and flew after the NightWings behind Master Xangor. She hovered over them and watched the NightWing that tackled Rii with an unreadable expression on her face.
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:51 pm

This wasn't good. Out of all the things he'd expected to go on today, Kohaku hadn't expected there to be a mass invasion on the rogue territory. He'd simply gone out to collect supplies for his spells, and, instead, had ended up finding that two rogues had already been attacked and captured, and one was currently running away. The dragon, who had been flying in the sky, paused, landing quickly on a nearby cliff face, his talons digging tightly into the rock. Narrowing his eyes, he quickly muttered a spell to disguise himself against the rock, his eyes narrowing at the resulting moment of dizzyness as the spell took his energy away. But, he was hidden, for now. He could only hope nobody saw him before he cast the spell. Kohaku tipped his head to the side, watching Rii as she attempted to escape the NightWing after her. He figured he should probably do something, but he knew that that would probably lead to fighting, after all.

~~~~~~

Neru glided gently on the breeze, her tail flicking back and forth. The dragoness' pupils were wide, just as she'd been practicing before Flare disappeared. She'd long since mastered the practice of being completely civil and sweet to others, though it was frustrating. The pull of the Void wasn't something easy to overcome. She'd only come because she'd heard some chaos was occuring. That chaos, being, the NightWings capturing the rogues. It sounded like something she'd like. Neru let out a small giggle, stretching her wings wide. Maybe she'd get to do something fun! There were too many rogues, after all. They needed to be pruned. Looking down at the ground below, Neru spotted a dragon perched on the cliff below her. Tipping her head to the side, Neru quickly realized it was Oculus. Smiling slightly, two fanged incisors appearing over her lips, Neru came in for a landing, settling on the rock next to him, looking down below curiously. "How many?" she asked, her voice as sweet as before she'd met NightFlare.
Kohaku
Kohaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:11 pm

She had been too late. Her blue wings had lifted the female off of the ground only to feel the weight of another dragon grabbing at her from behind.

The pair fell back into the tree canopy forcing Rii to close up her wings to avoid breaking them on the trees during the fall.

Rii was not a tall dragon by far, but she was very very long even when compared to large tall dragons.. When the nightwing dragon grabbed at her she immediately turned back on herself and quickly tried to coil her muscular body around her attacker. This coiling was followed by a venomous bite should she be able to catch the dragon in her grip.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Sly took a deep breath after hearing Lead's rejection of his help--not that he needed anymore help. The potion was all he needed, though Sly still needed to administer his second one to Areo. It didn't matter if she too refused his help.

Some time had passed. Soon, morning would strike their scales and the Nightwings...their most vulnerable if they couldn't secure their newfound territory. Sly heard nothing from Xangor, or Oculus, after Lead's capture.

It made him grin, a wide one that he had to hide it close to his neck. Both Xangor and Oculus insisted this invasion would turn out fine and perfect. Yet everyone seemed to struggle against a rogue in her territory (Rii). Perhaps Sly was wrong after all.

He could have fun during this invasion.

Sly reassured himself before looking up to Lead. The rogue still had some fight left in him. Sly wondered if he had restored some of that spirit during their little talk...despite the 'deep scar' his comrades left in them. He then motioned the other Nightwings surrounding them, beckoning them to give him some privacy. Sly did so without moving his head much, only a mere flick to the back, before the Nightwings understood and disappeared into the shadows.

Choose your words carefully, rogue. Like I said before, you are my patient. Had another Nightwing take my place, you will forever be prisoners...or in your words...slaves. Which will you prefer? Sly slowly marched to Lead, circling him as he continued. A scar so deep that not even I can heal? Nonsense. I have everything I need to seal that one up. I promised I may remove that claw from you. And now, there are no Nightwing eyes watching us. Sly snorted, smiling to Lead after completing a lap. A patient is more than the sum of their symptoms. We do not just treat the body...but we treat the heart. He stopped in front of lead, almost in a claw's reach from his snout, and laid on the grass in front of him.

The mate. The hatchlings. Do you now understand what I offer? I want to know two things before we wait for Xangor's arrival. What are you planning to do? And why do you rogues insist on protecting one another, if you are all on your own?

Sly paid more attention to the last question. After all, Xangor delivered a powerful and heart-wrenching speech.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lead Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Lead eyed Sly as he circled him, his ears flicking towards him. He sighed then growled. "There are some scars you just can't make disappear with a few merely potions." Lead grumbled.

Sly's last few questions made something inside Leads mind snap. He knew exactly what he'd do... "I will kill Oculus." The shadow claw around his maw froze over, a layer of frost quickly spreading across it's surface. There was a low, haunting crack before suddenly the shadow claw shattered and fell to the ground in a mess of sharp shards. Lead had been working on lowering his outer body temperature in the while he had been restrained, knowing that if his skin reached a low enough temperature, the shadow claw would eventually be cold enough to the point of
shattering.

( Lead won't escape or hurt Sly. I'm just giving Sly time to react and possibly restrain him again. ( Maybe with a bolder on his tail or wing? ) )
Lead
Lead

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:26 pm

A shiver shook my body. This crazy situation. Why couldn't these dragons just... Be friendly with one another. I eyed Lead, after his outbreak. "I probably should inform you, Lead, that Oculus has a pretty... Threatening... Guard by him. Notice how he doesn't even move to join in on this fun? I probably wouldn't even try right now. Maybe later... When he's alone." I said, keeping my expression the same. I wanted to leap on him and keep him down, knowing that he was likely to end up dead by the dragons, but I forced myself to stay still, only ending up leaning forward and swaying back to an upright stance. "Sly, you should probably stop... upsetting... Lead here, maybe try something on the lines off... Calming him down." I twitched my nose, my left lip rising to show teeth. Even if we were supposed to be bound up, we could still propose a threat.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by AcerDesertDraconic Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:17 am

Acer twitched in the cold air. Usually by now he would be dozing off somewhere warm, like his cave.
He was't sure why he hadn't seen any Nightwings around the area, because they were clearly rolling through the rogue areas down below, and hunting them down, but he hadn't seen any in the air yet.
His yellow scales reflected the moonlight that cascaded down on the forest. He came to a low crawl above the trees, listening in on the group and trying to stay out line of sight.
He watched as the moon began to fall, marking the coming of day again. The Nightwings would likely move out at sunset.
He could only wonder right now what the fate of these rogues would be.
AcerDesertDraconic
AcerDesertDraconic

Male Sagittarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:55 am

Sly remained firm, where he laid as he watched the large rogue break free from his bond and tower above him. Lead was easily twice Sly's size, but it meant little as he met Lead's glare. In a blink, Sly's smirk returned. Only more sinister. More cocky.

If Lead was looking for a fight, or some means of escape, Sly didn't have to anything, save for calling his comrades back. Although out of sight, they surely would never leave Oculus's only medic to deal with a bunch of rogues. Even if Lead could evade them, Sly's potion should have taken affect. Although it sped the healing process, the adverse effect was that it needed to consume a lot of the victim's strength. The fatigue all over Lead's body would be more than enough for Sly to handle...let alone, restrain.

Sly's ears perked to Aero, who was definitely more smarter. The warning she gave to him added excitement to his already anxious heart. Calm him down? Sure. He could calm him down.

Sly uttered a low and soft call, a gentle and long hum in the wind, like a wooden flute from the mountains. Quiet, but loud enough for his comrades to hear.

So you refuse my question? Very well, Sly cocked his head to the side, tensing his legs in readiness for an attack, his wings squeezed close to his sides, shivering them a bit in attempt to give Lead the false impression that he was bluffing. That anger they nourished in you is very unhealthy. Will it satisfy you if you unleash all your frustrations upon me?

Go ahead. Kill me, I dare you.

((OOC: Feel free to fight Sly if you wish. I don't want to turn this into another talking round as well, but I am controlling one of the most seemingly worthless role in the plot. It would be great if he sees some proper action at this point anyways Razz.))

Last edited by sLychotic on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:07 am

The NightWing chasing the rogue, after the tackle, was quick to merge in the shadows to avoid  counterattacks. The bite's attack partially failed this time. The goal of the NightWing attack was to just prevent the rogue from flying away. So the rogue fell on the ground on its own. Xangor finally arrived with his soldiers, a dark fog appeared to give him a scaring and menacing aspect and put fear in the rogue's heart. His royal and fearsome armour indicated his position as the leader of the troops. His red eyes locked on hers. "Your run ends here. Surrender now and I'll hold my NightWings from harming you." He threatened with a cold growl, proud to tell the name of his tribe to reveal who were the attackers. The other dark dragons, taking the form of shadows, swiftly surrounded the rogue, malicious smirks coming from them. They were eager to sink their claws and fangs into the rogue. Xangor liked to to give a ultimatum to his victims, finding satisfying to impose his authority and obtain the obedience with the use of intimidation rather than violence. He liked to show some elegance at times, his expression was emotionless but dignified, his posture collected. Xangor could also finally give a look to this "unknown" dragon. It was... A big snake. It was certainly a sort of EarthWing, as he thought before. He was finally putting the pieces together. This rogue wasn't mysterious as before. The cards were turning into his favour since the rogue was in front of his eyes. It meant the little fear he had before was vanishing. He noticed, between his soldiers, three NightWings were behind. They should be here to help against the rogue. It wasn't as he planned. it was frustrating. The remaining NightWings still outnumbered the rogue. It was a wise decision to bring almost the whole army. Maybe it would have been better to only bring half the army. But, with only half the army, it would have been harder to occupy rogue territories. These lands were large afterall. The NightWings were small dragons for them. Xangor knew something was wrong in this massive invasion. It was hard to figure out the reasons because this invasion seemed to just go perfect... All these thoughts were crossing his mind while he awaited the response from the rogue.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Warglory Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:16 am

Warglory was late to the invasion. She had been chasing a huge (for an insect) black beetle with three heads, dragon wings, and flaming orange spots and laughing crazily. Of course, this was a complete hallucination, no beetle looked like that. Then, the thought of territory distracted her. Remembering the invasion, she took of. Spotting Oculus, she descended and landed next to him. Without stopping to bow, she merely grinned. "Sorry I'm late. Sort of. There was this strange beetle I thought I could catch and put up in my trophy room." Then she flew off again, spotting a dragon, she dived at the rouge happily. Only it dodged, and when she looked again, it was gone. "Did that thing have bird wings and six heads?" She asked herself. Maybe it was a sign from the great god Phantom that they would capture seven rouges. Seeing some pale yellow scales, she flew over, sneaking in from above. before preforming a lightning fast dive. One hit, and this rouge was captured.

(Acer, that's you. I give you permission to give War minor injuries. however, if an attack could be fatal leave the option to dodge. Nothing too serious, kay?)
Warglory
Warglory
SkyWing Trainee
SkyWing Trainee

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:16 am

I couldn't hold my plain expression anymore. After Sly's talk, I just wanted to tear off that stupid smirk off his face. I got up, eyes narrowed at Sly. But instead of walking over to him and getting killed by the whole army, I walked over to Lead. I looked him right in the eyes and said. "Lead, before you do anything, think about what will happen. If you attack Sly, you might as well jump into a volcano. So Lead, just ignore his taunting and stay put, attacking anyone here right now will just get you killed." I stepped back a bit, hoping any of that got into his brain.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Nightstar, after minutes of thoughts, decided to go back to Sly and sit with both rogues. She prayed so hard that she wouldn't need to stop them. She wouldn't dare harm them again. As she rose and began to walk back she pondered upon weather she should leave again without anyone knowing or should she stay. One thing for sure was that she was leaning towards the leaving side. Night sighed and saw the three talking quietly and Sly finishing up his healing. She quickly walked over and dipped her head at the healer. "Sly. Thank you." She then turned her head to the female dragoness and cocked her head, "I never got your name. What is it? My name is Nightstar." Then she turned to look at Lead. "You're Lead, right? I'm really sorry for putting those images in your head. I just had to get out of your grasp to get her without the rest of the troops hurting her and finding her first." She said, as she pointed at the dragoness.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:04 pm

(Really loving the small talk...)
Pyrrhus stood on the tree branch of the rather large tree, testing the rope he would swing across and slash the oncoming dragons. He tested the bearing load it could hold, Deciding it was enough to hold his weight he waited, Longsword by his side and tower shield in hand along with the rope. He was high enough in the tree to get a medium sized Nightwing, Maybe 50-60 feet high.

But then reality hit him like he was dropped and fell hundreds of feet out of the sky. He looked at the firewings on the ground below, Their peaceful and calm trance somehow made him realize he was fighting a war he was most likely going to lose, Let alone a war he didn't even belong in. 'Stupid stupid stupid me!' he thought to himself 'Too late to turn back... Surprised their isn't a slaughter...' He knew running was not an option, he'd have to fight either way. He watched the fireflies below, As for they might be one of the last things he ever saw.

'Fight.... For my life...'
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Male Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Lead Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Leads pupils became slits as he towered over Sly, freezing mist flooding from his jaws. A low guttural growl escaped his partially opened mouth. When Areo warned him not to fight, he seemed to freeze, his eyes still locked on Sly but clouded over in deep thought.

Areo was right. If he attacked now, he could easily kill Sly but he might be killed by the Nightwings. Lead turned his head to look at Areo before returning his gaze to Sly. He swiftly swiped Sly's face and ran his talons across his cheek, inflicting a few deep cuts before backing up and sitting down, just glaring at him.
Lead
Lead

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:20 pm

I watched as the female dragon who caught me walked over. It looked like she didn't know what was happening. I glanced at Lead, slightly annoyed at him, but at the same time slightly happy he did that. I turned back to Nightstar, just realizing that she was being nice to keep me safer. Maybe we could be friends or work together, or I could be her slave, which would probably be better than anyone else. "I'm Dynamic, and I guess... Thanks for doing that for me." I said with a smile.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Sly's snout flew to one side, his cheek stinging like a few swords had struck in sync with each other. A bit of rage welled up in his heart, which took away his grin, but he maintained his calamity. He blinked a few times, testing his eye, as one cut just grazed his lid.

Nightstar then appeared before him, in time to see how Lead dared to strike the only Nightwing who was willing to help hm heal to his full strength. Sly wondered how she would take that, maybe an act of hostility?

Have you got it out of you yet? Sly said, his voice strained a little. His scales rippled slowly like an ocean of silver and onyx as he fixed his gaze to Lead. What I wanted is to know your plight. You mention the rogues have mates and hatchlings to care for, do you not? Do you wish to see them again? Sly slowly stood up, looking down at the slow drops of his blood staining the grass below. All this time, I want to help. But it seems both of you are too stubborn to notice and would rather use your claws than your brains. He forced another grin. A huge one that tore his cuts a little. No wonder you were caught, Lead.

Behind him, the Nightwing troops marched from between the trees. They spread left and right from Sly, surrounding the rogues and taking their battle stances. Lead had broken free, so it was natural that they would all get worked up.

Sly waited for the Nightwings to be silent. However, that window of opportunity may come again. Until then when we speak, rethink about your position, Sly turned his back to them, facing Nightstar. When he glared at them, his eyes turned yellow, and rethink about what you really want? Oculus. Or your beloved. If I still intend to cause you harm...then you may call me a savage!

Sly walked up to Nightstar, shaking his head a little when his cheek stung again. Lead seemed to have added a bit of his frost to it, as it quickly grew numb. I have done all I can. It is their decision whether they want a Nightwing to treat them. How is invasion proceeding?
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lead Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:20 pm

Lead backed up, his eyes flicking to each of the Nightwings. He let out a low growl and stood his ground, his tail lashing from side to side. He knew if he attacked the Nightwings he may be able to kill a few but he'd surely be killed even if he did manage to defeat them all. He lowered his head and gulped before taking a defensive stance, his tail ready to block any attack.

Last edited by Lead on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lead
Lead

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next