Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Reign Of Terra Starts Here. (Private; EarthWings!) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Reign Of Terra Starts Here. (Private; EarthWings!) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Reign Of Terra Starts Here. (Private; EarthWings!)

+3
Sorrell
Viktor
Cosmos
7 posters

Go down

The Reign Of Terra Starts Here. (Private; EarthWings!) Empty The Reign Of Terra Starts Here. (Private; EarthWings!)

Post by Cosmos Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Click..

Thud..

Creak..

In the tunnels of the hidden palace, you could hear the most ominous noises, even if no one was there. But this time, there was a lot of racket. Giant footsteps echoed off the rough dirt and rock walls of the tunnels. Thud! Thump! Thud! Thump! The tunnels were huge and almost spread throughout Pyyria. Deep underground, the only light that cracks the darkness were scorching torches placed on a holder drilled into the walls. But it's not like the EarthWings needed the light, using their senses, these tunnels that seemed to be a maze to everyone else was simply like having a GPS installed into you. The EarthWings knew where every intersection was and where paths go towards. Since they had these senses, it was only every once in a while you'd see a torch, it only let you see a few meters in front of you if you weren't a NightWing or EarthWing.

The footsteps got louder, and louder. Until the ground started to slightly rumble with each step. The tunnels were just as big as Cosmos, the king of the EarthWings, in height. Just about any dragon could fit in the tunnels. To keep the tunnels a closely guarded secret, all the entries coming from the outside other then the palace were blocked off by massive boulders that were even difficult for EarthWings to move. And even those boulders were camouflaged in moss and vines.

But there was a certain place in the tunnels where all the passages intersected. The Great Hall, where the most sacred scrolls were kept. They haven't touched them in ages though. You could even call this hall ancient, they only used it for important meetings. Fading into the torch lights that were covering the Great Hall, was Cosmos, his massive body being revealed to the rather bright torch lights. He had called all of his tribe to meet down here, for something special.

For all this time the Earthwings had taken no part in wars and other conflicts, but it was time that they get called out from the sidelines. Going to the edge of the Great Hall, Cosmos skimmed through the dusty shelves of scrolls and books. Pointing a claw to wherever his eyes were focused on to guide himself to some empty scrolls. After a small eternity of searching, Cosmos took grasp of rather new scroll paper. He grabbed some charcoal and began to right on it. A letter, to all kingdoms. When the thuds and thumps stopped when Cosmos sat down, it was quickly followed by more thuds and thumps, the rest of the tribe was coming for the meeting. Cosmos only glanced at the large gateway for a moment before looking back down at the still empty scroll. The gateway consisted of large stone doors that were one of the heaviest things a dragon could break, let alone push.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

The Reign Of Terra Starts Here. (Private; EarthWings!) Empty Re: The Reign Of Terra Starts Here. (Private; EarthWings!)

Post by Viktor Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Viktor made his way through the tunnels, looking around seeing everyone wearing metal claws to dig faster.
I don't understand why he didn't want me to make that permanent changes...it doesn't matter for now.
Turning around, he found his way to the Great Hall, the sacred place of the Earthwings. Slowly, he approached the huge stone doors, two massive monuments showing the true age of that place. Standing in front of them, he knocked on the doors, hoping to get inside.
Viktor
Viktor
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

The Reign Of Terra Starts Here. (Private; EarthWings!) Empty Re: The Reign Of Terra Starts Here. (Private; EarthWings!)

Post by Cosmos Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:49 pm

The echoing sound of knocking ringed through the Great Hall. He didn't expect people to arrive so early. But then again, this was the first time in ages the EarthWings were ever called down here. Keeping a straight face and rather calm expression on his muzzle, he silently cleared his throat and glanced up towards the large stone doors. "Come in." He softly yet sternly answered, and despite how soft it was, it echoed. The large stone doors were already cracked open, so pretty much any dragon could squeeze through.

Staring back down onto the ground, the piece of charcoal pressed down onto the scroll. It's black, thick remains was used as a source of writing. Gently but quickly pressing down on it, Cosmos began to write a ominous letter to most of the kingdoms.

..It has been ages since we've truly taken part in one of your tribe's conflicts. But it's because of that I am writing this letter towards you and your people..

..It was for too long we've been on the sidelines, and it's about time we level our ground in Pyyria. Whether it's you and your people like it or not.

Your enemy will be revealed when you prepare to face it. But that is if you prepare for the worst. Our reign will only last for a small eternity, until I am satisfied. Until we are satisfied.

I only hope you are prepared for the worst, Kings and Queens.

With most hope,
Cosmos.

Rolling up the scroll, he sighed in relief and rested his smushed up cheek on his left paw, using the other to tie and seal the scroll up and setting it aside. He winced, the dusty air inflated his lungs as a smile expressed on his muzzle. "Quite large, isn't it? Have you ever been here? In the Great Hall?" He glanced over towards the stone doors, directing the friendly question over at whomever was entering.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Viktor entered the giant hall, looking around to take his surroundings in. Many scrolls were lined up in shelves all around the walls of the room. Seeing Cosmos, he took a seat next to him, looking up to him.

Not really, to be honest. On the other claw, I never visited much of Pyyria up to now, so I can't really tell about the world. But yes, compared to me, this place is truly large. But I didn't come to talk with you about the size of this room.
Viktor
Viktor
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Tapping a claw on the smooth rock on the ground, Cosmos sighed with a friendly roll of the eyes. "Ah, yes. Size doesn't matter when we start to explain our plans. Well, you're the only one here, so I'll go into depth about our reign." Leaning back over towards the shelves, Cosmos scooped up half a paw-full of dusty scrolls with loose seals to them. Undoing the red string seals, he spread out the scrolls so their contents were visible. "These are recorded conflicts that ever happened in Pyyria. Quite a lot, as you may see." He said with a as-a-matter-of-fact tone in his voice, he started to tap a few recordings. "Notice how little we've been involved in. We are merely recognized as tools. War-machines for the other tribes' petty reasons of violence. For ages, we've stood on the sidelines, just waiting to be called for some good reason. Not once, has that happen. And I think it's time that we level some ground here." He gazed over at the stone doors in awe, before looking back over at the unique EarthWing.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrell Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:27 pm

It had seemed like forever since the female had visited her leader. Getting the message of the Earthwings having to meet at the Great Hall she knew she must attend. She had been far in the forest, practicing her skills. She had finally got the hang of growing her horns out even longer. She could grow them because of them being tree bark. Keeping her horns the large size they were the gargantuan female dragon bunched her legs and leapt into the air. Snapping her large green wings out she felt the vines move and she ajusted them, making sure the long ones didnt get caught in her claws. It would be painful if they were ripped off.

Soaring through the air she felt the wind blow through her wings. Flapping her wings she soared higher into the sky. Grinning she curled her wings around her and spun in a spiral. Diving downward she landed gracefully on the ground, digging her claws into the ground to stop. Going through the tunnels she wondered how the dragons could do so well. She had only helped by growing vines, trees and plants all over the place to make the maze even harder to remember.

Her golden eyes trailed over the large stone doors and the female slipped through, meeting her leader and the new dragon. She didnt quite remember his name and didnt feel like asking. Smiling to Cosmos she dipped her head. "Hello Cosmos and.....Viktor" she said, taking a second to think about his name before remembering what his name was. The Great Hall always amazed her. The healer had only been here once and could barely remember the place but the place never seemed to amaze her. Already bored because the lack of Earthwings she lifted her hand, letting a small plant grow from the vine that she had put around her claw. Soon burst a flower and she smiled. The flower was bright pink, just like the lilies on her wings.
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Viktor looked up at the other Earthwing, recognizing her.
Yes, hello Sorrell.
After that, he turned back to Cosmos, taking a quick look at every scroll before piling them up. He took a deep sigh, sounding weird with his all metallic voice, before speaking up once again
Yes, you're right. As far as I've seen, no one took us quite serious. We were simply used as tools, weapons for every tribe to fight with. They not only didn't recognize us as their equal, they lowered us to be simple toys to be used and put back to use again later.
Slowly starting his rant, his voice becomes louder and angrier, something rarely seen of that dragon.
But in all this, we never chose to fight either side. It seems like they made it their entertainment to make us fight against every tribe. But no longer! Now we are the one who will truly fight against every tribe, but on our own. We will show them what will happen is they don't think about us getting involved in a real war. We will fight back, we will destroy them all!
Viktor
Viktor
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:13 am

~Super short post, I had to do something =w=~

Sorrell walked into the rooms. The tunnels were filled with racket and stomping as more people had come from them. Cosmos chuckled as he patted Viktor on the head gently with a confident smile on his face, "That's the spirit!" After a few moments of laughing proudly, he glanced over at Sorrell wide-eyed and all full of laughs and friendliness. "Greetings Sorrell, it has been a long time since any EarthWings have visited the great hall, yes?"
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:29 pm

~I hope joining this is...alright~

Autumn had received an important letter not so long ago. It had said that she must attend a meeting in the Great Hall. All the EarthWings seemed to be invited, and it also seemed mandatory. Of course she wouldn't miss out on such an event, so she hurried her way to the hall.
It had taken her minuets to reach the entrance, and as she arrived, Au halted to shake some charred leaves off of herself. Earlier that day, she had been in part of EarthWing territory where she had practiced her fighting skills. Finishing up, Autumn trotted though the doors of the Great Hall and dipped her head in greeting to those near her. "Hello there."
Autumn
Autumn
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Female Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:01 pm

-I also hope joining this is okay, since I'm blind... and a hatchling...-

Rylatha looked up from petting a baby bird that fell from its nest.
"There you go," she told it when she detected the scent of a mother bird and twigs. She set it in a small structure that felt poky and had the smell of feathers. "Don't fall out again, or I think I may eat you. I don't know yet."
Then the aroma of many EarthWings heading to the Great Hall. She smelled many: Autumn, Viktor, and Sorrel, and maybe even the leader...
"What was his name again... Cosmos? Yes, Cosmos, I believe!"
She walked to the doors of the Great Hall, using her incredible senses of hearing, smell, and touch to aid her to her destination. When she arrived, she sat down all alone in a corner, trying to identify all the dragons she might know.
Rylatha
Rylatha
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:52 am

"Morning."[/color] the currently orange dragon greeted to his Tribe-members, as he strolled into the hall. He took his place and let his long, whip liketail curl around his gigantic feet. As most dragons didn't know this, Terra's scales transformed into a bright array of oranges, reds and browns in the colder months, making him quite dazzling. Personally, he found it quite embarrasing.

The mighty Guardian turned his attention to Cosmos, and, as he'd heard wind of this little scheme, he was very excited. He wasn't exactly built for tunnels, however. "Sir, are we all going to be stationed underground?" he asked, quite concerned. Nevermind, you get what you're given. Terra's mind had wandered, and he found himself staring at the walls of this huge chamber, a toothy grin concocting in his jaws. He loved it. Beautiful. he mumbled to himself, and then, noticed how he would be perfectly concealed against it.
Terra
Terra
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:08 am

The gentle patter of claws could be heard, as suddenly another hole was dug, and from within the depths of the rocks and gravel emerged the second largest dragon on Pyyria, the queen of the EarthWings herself. She shook her head, removing the gem fragments from her scales. Shaking her whole body, she glanced over at Cosmos and the other dragons gathered there. Her eyes softened, but they didn't soften enough to betray any sense of strict and rash behavior. Raising her head, she walked forward, appearing as regal as ever. She appeared unfazed by any of the dragons as she made her way towards Cosmos, her possible future mate. She was the only one big enough to even possible match his size, after all. Why wouldn't they be mates? Chuckling, Rektani sat down next to Cosmos, raising her head to greet the dragons, and bowing her head slightly in respect to her fellow leader.

"Hello, fellow tribemates," the queen greeted pleasurably, "I apologize for being late. I spent some extra time working on the tunnels. So, I assume Cosmos has told you what we plan to do, yes?" she questioned, raising her head to make all the dragons aware of her full height. Especially the bigger advisers. She wanted to make sure all the dragons respected her authority.
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:30 pm

(Bump!)
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down