Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia) - Page 2 Empty An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia)

Post by Devi Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shortly after Sleenia's return he invited her to the palace to talk about the tribe. Pacing around in the main chamber he was slightly nervous, after all he was meeting with the old queen. Hoping that she would arrive soon he calmed himself, it seemed that Lucian was busy else where. So Devi had to take charge and see what the old queen would prefer for the tribe. Since her disappearance it wasn't clear how the leadership was going work, thats where Devi & Lucian came in choosing to unite the tribe and running it, listening to their lowers.

Soon enough Slee arrived, Devi gave a slight bow towards the past queen to show respect. "I'm glad you have returned, not much has changed since you left" he spoke with a smile on his face.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia)

Post by Sleenia Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:47 am

Sleenia listened to his words with attention, it was like every words was a nice sound, she realized to love his voice too, and the emotion growed because of his words, she could know that by listening and looking at him, but also sense it, being a sensitive and sensible dragon, it was like in the air
she blinked at his last words and chuckled "well...a ex-queen" she kindly smiled licking his cheek again and pushing her snout against him, in her eyes you could see that she had a lot of things going on in her mind "..it will be a surprise for sure" thinking about that she blushed and smiled, changing position trying to "hug" Devi, she released a sigh of relief and lay on the ground beside him, kissing him again, or trying to do it if he wanted to reply again in the same way
"we need to think about how to give the news" she joked and a peacefull feeling invaded her

//I don't know if you want to continue, if you have something in your mind, or if we should open a topic to "announce" it xD ? ^^''
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia)

Post by Devi Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:15 am

// We can talk about how to break the news here, so maybe like 2 more posts or something, inless we come up with another idea. But yeah we can create a new topic about announcing. //

Devi was enjoying the change in her mood, it was like he made her feel positive, it was like she was beaming with joy. This in it self made Devi feel better, lying next to her side with his belly touching the grass underneath. Chuckling he placed his snout on her chest close to her shoulders gazing up towards her eyes. "You know.... your eyes are beautiful.... their like liquid gold..." he replied softly realizing that he lost focus, he shook his head slightly and smirked at her. Continuing with a slight chuckle "Oh.. Sorry... yes.... I suppose I should tell Lucian first, then we will see. Maybe we could throw a celebration. We've certainly had a few recently..." suddenly his expression changed frowning slightly, "Oh... I hope Aakesh would be fine with us... After all he does like you" Smiling for her lick, he returned with us own, while rubbing his paws against her chest scales.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:35 pm

Because of his compliment she stared at him, like she was losing herself in the depts of his eyes, she had to force herself to return to reality "thank you.." she said amazed by him
"no one ever told me something like that" she smiled and blushed a little, her white scales shining for a second because of the emotion, she had finally found a mate, even if she wasn't really looking for that and it was rare that someone can catch her interest so much*
"you have the most sweet soul I've ever met Devi " she pleaced her head on his arm and looked up to his face "I still can't believe i'm that lucky" she raised her neck making a sinuous curve "I think...that it's like the destiny, we are quite similar after all, i feel that I can be myself with you, like ..soulmates.." she said, and suddenly diverted her gaze a bit embarassed.
"yes of course we must talk to Lucian first.." she was curious to know him better, as a dragon of few words
but when Devi mentioned Aakesh she winched a little"oh, yes of course " the dragon/wyvern with four wings was clear in her mind, she remember him very well, also because all his words and the "legend" that has born about her
and she felt the duty to make him feel comfortable and in the most good possible way
"I hope so, he will be allright and accept me..I" she was worried about that, just a little, they needed to know each other, but she really wanted to make the others feel well, and wondered to know..
"is he your son..?"
she randomly stroked against Devi's neck again, looking at the brightness of his scales and smiling
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:34 pm

As they both where staring into each others eyes, Sleenia broke the silence with giving her thanks, he smiled and gave her a gentle lick like kiss on the snout just under her chin. Blushing from her comments about his soul, "I'm glad you can feel at ease with me, maybe your right about us being fated together" Nuzzling her again he started to growl like purr again, clearing showing his affection. "Yeah, Lucian can be quiet, he will probably toy with me slightly about us being mates" He chuckled continuing his purr like sound, with his chest and throat rumbling it sounded so gentle, almost like his body and emotions where controlling it. With his body ever getting closer to her own, he continued his movements along her chest, but this time using his tail to entwine with her own, creating a strong bond together. Smiling he replied "I'm sure he will accept you, he is my son but not of my blood. I found him alone in the jungle one day, with him being injured. I never found his mother or any of his family for that fact.... So I decided to take care of him." Sighing slightly revealing his failure of finding Aakesh's parents, but was glad that he could look after him until hopefully one day he could be reunited. With her blissful touch along his neck and snout he couldn't help but return the movements along her own neck, causing a solace of feelings along his and her scales.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2