Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Unexpected (Private Sleenia & Aakesh) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Unexpected (Private Sleenia & Aakesh) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Unexpected (Private Sleenia & Aakesh)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Unexpected (Private Sleenia & Aakesh) Empty The Unexpected (Private Sleenia & Aakesh)

Post by Devi Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:55 am

After spending much time together months after they first met, many events have happened in the tribe. With Lucian disappearing and the starstone, it was never ending for Devi. With the day coming to a close as Devi was walking back to den he spotted Sleenia waiting for him, smiling with a slight tired look. "Hey Sleenia, how have you been?" Laying close by he gazed around looking for Aakesh, "Err... where's Aakesh?" looking slightly confused but he guessed that the little hatchling was adventuring again. Sighing he rested his head against the floor, with his eyes dropping.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected (Private Sleenia & Aakesh) Empty Re: The Unexpected (Private Sleenia & Aakesh)

Post by Sleenia Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:48 am

Sleenia and Devi, as mates, decided to tell in public about their relation, not that they were hiding anything, but it was important because of Devi's position as leader. After their announcment to let the other dragons of the trime and some from others that came to visit and know what was the argument of the announcment.

The white-pearled dragoness did all she could to help him with the tribe, trying to reassure him and to relax, beside doing some diplomatic stuff and be by his side or suggesting and supporting, he was stressed since Lucian disappeared and after the robbery of their precious and unique Starstone, traitor that escaped and is at large, she used all her concentration and energies, many times, to find itor to find lucian because she was worried forr him.
Anyway as a powerfull stone it does spread it's aurea, and her gift to feel and sense things, it was frustrating have no success, she was sure that some dangerous powerfull dragon was using some tricks to hide it, a strong one, and maybe there were more and she didn't percieved the location until now, but she never stopped to hope, it was their duty to don't let others use this stone for evil purposes.

Sleenia ontinued her work as healer, patrolled the near territories sometimes and maintaned a good contact with the dragons from other places.
They were really close to each other, and this particolar night she was waiting for him with restlessness. The past days she did not much because she was feeling sick and had an inflamation to her belly, constantly thirst and hunger. their first though at the beginning was that she ate something bad or that it was a virus, but now she figured out what it really was, and what they wished all this time.

As Devi returned she didn't say a word noticing how tirerd he is, his mind was surelly already full of thoughts, she was going to tell him anyway, now, but waited before to talk for him to lie down first and take a breath, smiling with a loving tired look. She pushed her snouth against his head making a purr and returned back to her position, liying on her belly/half-side and with her head up*
"Devi...I have to tell you something..." her voice trembled a little even if she tried to controll it, the motion was too strong. Also she was still not feeling good and it was her very first time, so a bit scared and and happy at the same time.
"Devi...we are going to have hatchling..." she said and waited for his raction, and could not hide a big smile and teary eyes meeting his own, her heart was running in her chest and the presence of the golden dragon was making it going even faster, that emotion caused her to let free unvoluntarry her aurea and power which embrached them*
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected (Private Sleenia & Aakesh) Empty Re: The Unexpected (Private Sleenia & Aakesh)

Post by Arkhor Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:19 am

With Devi feeling tired he felt Sleenia push against made him smile only to return with his own growl for a moment. As he heard her respond he turned to face her with a half asleep look, "Yeah...?" giving her a slight worried look he waited for her response, only to hear her words which sparked life in his eyes. "R...Really?! ... I.. ..we... are going to have.." replying with a shocked tone he quickly moved over next to her hugging tightly, licking at her snout.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:55 pm

*Sleenia laughed at his reaction and rubbed her snout against his, hal-opening a wing to put it on his back caressing his scales*
"hey hey, calm down, eheh, you should keep some energy" she said blushing* "I thought that I was the excited one!" *she licked his cheeck and then licked him giving soft loving kiss, just to pull back her head to look at him in the eyes, she wasn't feeling good, and the tiredness was visible, but she gave him a special unique smile "and ..yes, we are going to have our family...and I hope Aakesh will be fine with new little dragons around!" she chuckled joking, showing him her tongue for a moment and blushing a little more, now looking outside her expression was more serious "About Aakesh, I don't know where he is, but I suspect he's improoving his speed and flying abilities somewhere...he's growing stronger" she sighed, hoping to have a better relation with him, because at the beginning it was hard because of the shock to know that is mother wasn't here anymore...she shooked her head and returned the look to Devi, feeling comfort with his presence, her energy calmed a little but was still having positive effects on them, and she was using it on Devi to help him to recover from the stress, relaxing his muscles because of the calmness, but she had nausea and headcache, plus was thirsty and hungry more than usual, and her belly was giving her some spasm this night, she gazed at him with concern "I ...I don't feel very well tonight, I din't want to tell you, ou are tired enough, but I'm a bit worried..." her tail moved on a side while talking "I know it's normal to feel weird, but I hope there is nothing wrong, and everything will be fine" concluded imagining their cubs and fearing the idea of them to die or don't born at all, just to push her forehead against him nuzzling "didn't want to worry you"
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:49 am

Sighing with relief he chuckled too from her reaction, grinning happily he nuzzled her snout and replied "Hey... they will look like us, I wonder how many your going to have.. *gasp* it could be a girl" Smirking with a loving look he continued to hug her, as he listened to her words he suddenly felt worried as she showed her discomfort. "Ar...Are you okay? I can always go get a healer if your not feeling well" he couldn't help but feel worried now, gazing at her belly he never knew what really happened during pregnancy so it was unknown to him. Frowning slightly as he pressed his nose against her own, looking at her with a worried look.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:49 pm

*sleenia's eyes sparkled to see his reaction, and laughed as he gasped thinking about a girl, she gave him a loving and seductive look, proud of him* "looks like I've choosed the right dragon to start a family with..." she licked his cheeck* "even if ..I feel that we already are" thinking about the young 4 winged fury too with a smile, then at his worried look she shooked her head and wrapped him with her tail "hey...hey.....don't worry so much...I'm already" she joked about it and smiled in one of the most sweet possible way, then sighed "it will be fine...and don't go for a healer, you are destroyed tonight, I can go by myself...I just...needed you here with me..." she wasn't really sure about her conditions...but she preferred to take care of him for now, so she stroked head against head and gived him a kiss "i'm sorry i shouldn't have told you about my belly..." she did an half-smile and blinked "do you think Aakesh will be outside all the night?" tuning her head to look outside, she took deep breaths to help herself and hide her tiredness relaxing
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Smiling slightly with a bit of worry, he quickly replied "What! Nooo I'm glad you've told me" nuzzling her snout he looked happy at her with his eyes, yet still worried for her. Replying about Aakesh he spoke "Well... It would be difficult to find him at this hour... I'm sure he will turn up a bit later" Suddenly a wave of tiredness hit him, with gravity pulling his head down hitting his paw. Sighing he replied with a tired tone "I guess.... I've burnt my energy up..." with a slight chuckle his eyes started to close.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:41 am

Sleena was looking outside at the stars appearing in the sky, going dark. Nodding at Devi about Aakesh, she sighed finding comfort in the fresh soft wind that hit her, then she turned her head and listened to the last phrase of her partner, she lowered her neck and pushed her snouth against him, using her enegy and focusing them on him, making a transation, she smiled closing her eyes and blinking time to time, even feeling her energies being a bit drained, it was nothing, and compared to the possibility to help him to recover it was wort it.
"you will be fine" she said with a secure and reassuring tone of voice and decision in her look
"you are the stronger dragon I've met, and what make ou strong is your heart, I will never find someone like you, you are precious, and in this hard moment you are giving hope to our people, you are doing good" then she licked him and rubbed against, sniffin him too before to rest her head on his neck to stay closer, recovering with him.
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:57 am

Giving off a soft growl, as he felt a little stronger from her next to him. Smiling from her compliments he chuckled and replied "Me Strong? Nah, no doubt many of the guardians would overpower me" nuzzling her snout he licked against her chin and cheek. Resting along side her his eyes closed again as his sense began to fade into a dream like state. With his final movement he wrapped his wings around her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:38 am

Sleenia chuckled back, there was no way to make her change her mind "your willpower makes you strong, when you have to protect something...or someone, and keep dragons unite" her eyes brightened looking at him, but feeling a little twinge she holded it and lied down taking a heavy breath, looking at him while he was falling asleep and resting, she fell asleep too...but not for long. She had a nightmare,

She was fliying and there were many other dragons, fire, ice...confusion and destruction..a war? in the dream she was injuried and terrified seeying dragons diying and falling down in the buning jungle "oh my god, noo!!" she roared, going nosedive to help, looking for Devi and...her eggs? she found him, roaring and bleeding he was bravely fighting many other dragons and there was Aakekes too, she was too late? "DEVI!" desperation in her voice but he didn't hear her, and sudenly a light sparkling caught her eyes, the eggs were broken..nothing inside? and the light was coming from the the starstone, damaged and used by a dark dragon, hidden in black smoke not too far... she crawled the amount of rocks and dirt, there were nothing there, but on the other side little dragons were liying, must have fell because of that chaos, and ..they...were? fine? alive? devi must have pushed them down to give them a save not visible position...right? but it was high.."no...nono..." she rushed, hurting herself going down crashing against the sharped stones, there was blood, it was horrible to see, they were killed or died from the fall, she widened her wet eyes "NOOOO!" she screamed roaring, shouthing so hard that everything disappeared.

Sleenia woke up breating fast, heart racing, looking quickly right and left, her eyes stopped on Devi...so she finally tried to calm down
"what a dream..." she mumbled whispering blinking...thinking at her cubs she shooked her head but the images of that and the war and desolation were still making her feel terrified
"this will not happen..." she said "but this dark dragon...it was not only a dream...a sign..maybe?if it's so we really have to act quickly to take back the starstone.." whispering thinking about possible important details...
But she had not energy now...as the night was going darker and no sign of Aakesh she was not in panic, but just a little worried, wonderring where he was, and anyway admiring his intraprendence and determination, but what was keeping her awake even if it was very late was the increasing pain, she was feeling bad and weaker, peering at Devi, she tried to stand up and brek free from his comfortable wings without awake him "he really need to sleep..ouch" she thought, but a little noise escaped from her mouth, not awaking him even if he was moving a little, she was holding her breath and figured out that her legs were not responding to her, she got a bit scared about it "am I that weak? How can i protect our tribe if i feel like that..sighs..maybe i just need to recover..." gazing at her belly, a loving emotion naturally captured her, but the idea that something bad...was scaring her. she was relieved to see Devi was allright next to her, but what can happen in the future?
she shooked her head again, and this time with more force she finally stood up and sneaked outside peering behind her shoulder, directed to the camp where the healers were...but while going she fell again, some dragon saw her, called her out loud and came to help
"what is happening to me?" she even thought at the possibility of someone using bad influence on her, as she is capable to give energy, but again she calmed down, ashamed and trying to stand up again, she knew deep down it was normal, a bad day, and everything will be okay...she hoped so.
Looking up at the sky like if she was praying in silence for good things and protection for her people
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:31 pm

As Devi was sleeping his mind was relaxed unknown to him that Sleenia was moving away from his side. With his tiredness almost keeping him in this state he felt the sudden coldness as his body missed her warmth. Soon enough his ears twitched from noise coming from outside, opening his eyes slowly he felt his body trying to fight back. His eyes and legs felt heavy as he just laid their intill he heard a name, which soon jolted his energy again. Pulling himself up he walked over towards the entrance, as the voices grew louder he spotted Sleenia almost on the floor. Rushing over to her side he nuzzled her snout briefly speaking with a panicked tone "Sleenia! Whats the matter?" frowning as he ignored the other dragons nearby as he waited for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Sleenia raised her head quickly as she heard Devi's voice
and made an expression of disappoint about herself because she didn't want to worry or awake him knowing how hards was that moment, she looked up at the other dragons, few, but a couplè of guardians and one rushed inside saying something about the healers, she couldn't understand because the sounds were a bit muffled.
"don't worry that much, i'm fine, just..tired..." she said forcing herself to stand up, a dragon suggested to stay down, another was triying to substain her to prevent a fall
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Frowning from her response he briefly gazed over to one of the guardians, "Go get one of the healers quick" turning his head back towards Sleenia he continued "Your not alright Sleenia... stay down don't strain yourself" Using his paws to help keep her down, sighing slightly at the number of tribesmen that where currently watching. Feeling slightly embarrassed he lowered his snout down as he waited for one of the healers.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:33 pm

Sleenia was trying to stand up, shcould have successed but trembling on the legs, ad as Devi stopped her and "pushed" to stay down she released a long sigh, looking down and then around, the concern in the eyes of the other dragons, she knew that there was nothing to feel embarassed for, but she felt like this, and thought that at least most of the dragons were already sleeping, but meeting Devi's expression she felt guilty and looked at him with sad wet eyes*
"I'm sorry..." she finally admitted "I din't want to worry you.." she said, expecially to him but to the others in general too and shooked her head "I ...don't know what is happening to me" she concluded looking at him not knowing what to do and if there was really something wrong, while the guards called us waving and running with the healers she took an heavy sigh and surrended liying down and looking at the floor
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Frowning slightly but hiding the expression he gazed up towards the approaching healers, glad to see them coming he got up to greet them he shook his head towards them, speaking to one of the main healers "Theres something wrong with Sleenia... she can't stand up without falling. She's pregnant too, so... I don't know if that's the reason..." sighing as he didn't really know what to say he watched as the healer walked over towards her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:37 am

Aakesh went to see what was happening as he heard some commotion coming from outside. The young dragon was by one of the healers, two of his four wings lightly bandaged. With only two paws and a wing to support him, his walking was a bit clumsy. But his curiosity was stronger than his difficulties to walk.
The little dragon blinked as he saw Devi and Sleenia in the center of the commotion. Slipping between the other bigger dragons, he made his way to them, frowning.
"Devi ? Sleenia ? What's going on ? Sleenia you okay ?" he asked, seeing the dragoness couldn't even stand correctly.
Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:41 am

Surprised by Aakesh, he walked over towards him frowning slightly he lowered his snout towards the young one. "Aakesh.. wondered where you went... she's feeling very tired, other than that I don't know..." sighing he walked back over towards Sleenia, not getting in the way of the healer. Gesturing towards Aakesh for him to come over he sat eagerly waiting for an answer from the healer.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:27 am

Aakesh got closer from Devi and Sleenia, his two bandaged wings making the walking a bit difficult. He slightly shook his head, as if casting away Devi's concerns for him.
"I took a wrong turn during my training, hurt two of my wings. Not much though, the healer said I just needed to rest them 'till tomorrow. But since I couldn't fly back to the cave, I decided to stay. Would have been too long to come back walking like this... Sorry if I worried you." the young dragon explained.
Aakesh looked at Sleenia, visibly concerned by her condition.
"Will... will she be alright ?" he asked, clearly getting worried.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:22 am

Sleenia ws surprised to hear Aakesh, as he showed up she tried to hide her tiredness and frowned noticing the bandages, but she couldn't ask because he was already giving and explication
She gazed at him for a moment but nods "it's okay Aakesh, but try to be more carefull, anyway...* she sighed because of weakness "every mystake help to improove" she tried to give an encouraging smile "but take care...and about me.." she shooked her head "don't worry too much, I don't know why i feel not very well...but i'm okay.." she concluded, the healers were helping her to feel more relaxed and calm the pain, after that they decided to bring her inside and let her rest, she still insisted to walk on her legs, even if supported, mantaining a sort of elegance in her way to fight back, she looked at Devi "don't worry too much...." she said, even if she was scared too, and one of the healer approached the leader
"Sir, we will try to figure out what's the reason of her sickness, you can stay if you wish...but...let me say that probably you need to rest my lord" the dragon quickly gazed at Aakesh, it was not the first time that this little dragon was texting his limits "and you should rest as well " he chuchled a little before to turn around and go back
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:33 am

Letting out a sigh he replied to Aakesh "It will be alright" as he watched the healers move her to a better place. He frowned slightly when one of them came up towards him, "I know butcI don't want to leave her, i can rest with her if thats alright" looking down towards Aakesh he continued "you want to stay?" He asked with a slight smile.

// bit short but bit busy XD //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:45 am

Aakesh frowned as Sleenia tried to reassure him. It wasn't the first time the dragoness tried to hide her problems like this, and even if he was young he wasn't blind. There clearly was a problem there. The young dragon watched as they brought Sleenia inside, in a different cave than the one he had been in.
He slightly tilted his head as Devi asked him if he wanted to come.
"Well, yeah. Can I climb on you though ? It's tiring walking like that..." he asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:23 am

((Sorry, too lon right? I cn edit it if you want or need something

The male dragon healer nodded at Devi's request "Sure you can..." he said leading the way "..but we need to keep the place quiet....I guess...since the divine Sleenia looks so tired.." he commented stopping at the entrance and letting the passage free
Sleenia was liying down again, on special soft grass and flowers that were releasing a nice shent, she knew there was a curative herb too used in other ways
as she lied down her head she closed her eyes for a moment, away from the concerned look of Devi and Aakesh, she knew she could not hide very well how bad she was feeling, and sighed again.
A dragon asked her about the regnancy, she was more than midway, the day was close, but still, this drastic condition was uncommon. They questioned her about food or precedent experiences like that, and also tried to sens some bad negative energy, a bad influence , a plot by someone was possible too, this scares her more than anything, worried for the lifes she was carrying, they tried to reassure her but she become a bit anxious, she thought about almost all the many possible reasons, that too, but hear of that from someone outloud hitted her, then...she controlled herself again, and a moment later she spotted her mate and Aakesh on his back
A Little sweet smile appeared on her face as to greet them, also...happy to see them,
a female dragon gave her a sort of liquid..and she realized that she was very thirty, once she sipped it all, she peered again at the two "visitors" and rested her head again, finally feeling more relief
"you two should go to bed..." she smiled and chuckled a little, trying to joke
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:52 am

Chuckling slightly he lowered his head down towards Aakesh and lowered his paw to help him climb up, "Here you go" helping him up onto his back. He continued into the healers cave, nodding towards the male healer he saw Sleenia laying down at first he thought she had fallen asleep yet from her reaction he smiled back, replied softly nuzzling her "Don't worry about us, we can easily rest in here with you" Laying close by he placed his head close by still looking concerned.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:06 am

Sleenia sighed and nodded at Devi's reply
"...mhh...okay...I guess I can't convince you to go at our cave right?" she smiled a little "but...I'm glad you are here..." she admitted referring to both of them and looking away for a moment, she took another deep breath, arranging her head and neck against the soft grass and closing her eyes she moved her tail against Devi's one feeling the contact, and after a short pause she spoke again "the young healer..." her look stared at a female that was busy, probably making some remedy.. "she learned well.." Sleenia smiled at the thought remembering when she was younger and asked to join the healears
"Anyway..even I still feel some pang...I'm feeling a little better.."
the dragoness was concerned but sincere, what will may happen now during the night and the next day was still a mystery...

((I don't know who want to post firts, I think it's okay in any case
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:31 am

Aakesh easily climbed on Devi's shoulders with a few leaps from his rear paws. Once he was in position, he peeked his head from his adoptive father's shoulders to look at Sleenia. She suddenly seemed to be a bit better, but her condition still was concerning. Now that she was lying on her back, Aakesh couldn't help but notice her belly was slightly swollen. The hatchling wondered if there couldn't be a link with her illness.
"No can do ! It's either here or the next cave for me anyway since I can't go back by myself." he chuckled.
As the golden dragon lied next to Sleenia, Aakesh jumped off his shoulders to get between them, placing himself between their necks.
"You need to eat a bit less though Sleenia. Or exercise more. Look at your belly, you sure gained some weight !" he told the dragoness with that brutal honesty every young dragon had.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next