Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Heavenly Light (Private - Sleenia *Ask to join*) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Heavenly Light (Private - Sleenia *Ask to join*) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Heavenly Light (Private - Sleenia *Ask to join*)

4 posters

Go down

The Heavenly Light (Private - Sleenia *Ask to join*) Empty The Heavenly Light (Private - Sleenia *Ask to join*)

Post by Devi Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:41 pm

A few months after the feast and where Sleenia and Devi became mates, things started to get less busy for Devi. Therefore he had more time with his mate, which he always enjoyed. It was late morning as Devi finished up the little tasks which needed to be done, walking around the palace he spotted Sleenia as she was in the healers den. Smiling towards her his golden scales glimmered in the sunlight entering the room, letting out a sigh of relief. "Ahhh....well thats me done for the day... how you doing?" he asked as he walked up beside her. Nuzzling her snout he twined his tail with her own, "Yes I know... I havn't been gone long... I just miss you too much" he chuckled looking calmly into her golden eyes. His love for her was still strong as if he only met her the day before, he wouldn't dare think if something where to happen to her.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Heavenly Light (Private - Sleenia *Ask to join*) Empty Re: The Heavenly Light (Private - Sleenia *Ask to join*)

Post by Sleenia Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:29 am

The white-pearled dragoness was thinking about her mate while doing her "job", she was focusing her aura to make the sick dragons feel relief, to don't feel so much pain as before her medications, but even if she was concentrate, she was already looking behind her before Devi came in, feeling his presence, the connection was true and deep between them, she smiled and turned towards him releasign a sigh "ah..Devi.." snuggling against him and growling a little bit, triying to not be heared by the others but one or two dragons hided her laugh, she shooked her head blushing and now looking directly in his eyes, the sunlight making him look amazing, godlike to her "..I'm done here" she said nodding at another healer and going out and stoppend to look at him cheerfully "so, you missed me uh?" she chuckled before to deeply look in his gold eyes "I missed you too" she admitted, but she gazed at him with concern "are you tired my beloved?" she spoke with a soft voice, and all her energy, the power she was using to help was now embracing Devi
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

The Heavenly Light (Private - Sleenia *Ask to join*) Empty Re: The Heavenly Light (Private - Sleenia *Ask to join*)

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Devi could only chuckle to himself as she responded. Listening to her calm voice, he felt at ease smiling towards her and returning the snuggle. Following her as they left the room, returning the deep look he could feel her aura, almost like his body had a floating sensation making him feel relaxed. "Yes... I missed you" noticing her expression change he frowned slightly then realizing after she spoke. "No I'm fine thanks.. you alright? I was thinking we could go out into the jungle for a bit" nuzzling her snout while gently stroking his paw over her own. Giving her a childish smirk as he gave a gentle lick over her cheek.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Sleenia expression changed in a reliefied one has he reassured her about his condition, she kindly smiled and stroked her cheeck against him, then licking back, and looking for his tongue with a delicate gesture, she never stopped to admire his look, his eyes, and while meeting them again she finally spoke "yes, sure, we can go wherever you want..the jungle look like to be quiet today.." she said looking outside, the reflection of the sun hitting her eyes for a second while she turned to the orizont and sighed, some birds flying and some little shy star started to appear in the great sky, the environment was really relaxing
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Listening to her words his expression brightened, continuing to deeply look in her eyes. Every time he looked in her eyes it was like he lost himself in thought, with her liquid gold like eyes it was easy to forget your surroundings. Nodding from her response he chuckled, "Sure, its always nice have a break out there" pressing his snout against her neck he slightly nipped at her scales following up with biting his lower lip. Pressing his body against hers he embraced her with his wing, whispering close to her ear, "Hey... we could always go exploring around, might find some amazing places" Twining his tail with hers while gentling licking her cheek.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Hyruu lazily flew toward the Lightwing Palace, letting the hit air currents give him the height he needed. Today had been a good day, like always. He was slowly gaining confidence in himself when he was at Aquamarine's side, and his mate sure loved that. Sometimes though he would swear that she took pleasure in making him feel awkward. The more he was feeling confident the more she was trying to make him blush again...
Anyway, as much as he loved her, he enjoyed having some moments alone like this. He was out to the Palace to get some information about his training as a tracker, he didn't really know who to contact for that. So he wanted to see Devi and sort this out. The grey dragon easily landed at the entrance of the Palace, having already slowed down enough even before touching the ground. He was heading in when he saw Devi and Sleenia who seemed like heading out.
"Oh, hi Devi ! And hi Sleenia. Erm, I wanted to ask you something, Devi... I'm not interrupting anything... am I ?" he asked, less and less confidently.
During his sentence, he noticed Sleenia and Devi were really close from each other, their sides almost touching. And since they were mates, well... He really didn't want to interrupt some mate-moments between them.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:34 pm

As Devi embraced her, she felt a bit of her anxiety related to some of the sick dragons, she sicked and couldn't help but lick back him on the cheeck too, but while doing it she widened her eyes looking at Hyruu that has arrived and she was surprised to have not noticed him mfirst, maybe too much focused on Devi and other stuss, she went back to a formal position and blincked at his question
"Oh, hi Hyruu" she greeted him trying to smile, embarassed "no, it's okay, what's the matter?" she conrtinued, knowing she was blushing but it happned so fast that she had no time to completely recover and controll herself
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Smiling he too didn't notice Hyruu approach, in till atleast he heard his voice. Turning his gaze towards him, he chuckled slightly and replied "No its alright Hyruu, how can we help you?" keeping his gaze towards Hyruu he couldn't help but quickly glance at Sleenia now and then, it was hard to keep his gaze away. Waiting for his response he hoped that Sleenia would want to come, yet he did wonder what Hyruu wanted to talk to them about.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Hyruu slightly blushed as he saw Sleenia blushing. Judging by how surprised they both seemed to be, he really was interrupting a tender moment between them.
"You... You're really sure ? I mean you really looked like... erm... yeah... I can come later if I'm bothering you... I just wanted some information about training. I haven't got a role in the tribe yet, I thought about becoming a Tracker but I don't really know who to talk to..." he awkwardly asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:08 am

// keep randoly rpg is ok ? it can be like it happened days before hyruu recieved the title, or still in the present no matter what))

Sleenia tried to recompose herself
"oh, well....I was, we were..."
and managed to realeasea sigh, blinking, smiling at hyruu and giving a quick look at Devi
"No Hyruu, don't worry about it" she said calmly
"but please do your questions.." she turned to Devi "you are the leader, you should take this kind of decisions" she smiled again looking back at Hyruu
"Now..I let you two to talk freely, I'll wait outside" and so Sleenia walked over, peering behind and finally reaching the exit, feeling good touching the grass with her paws and looking at the sky, breathing in relief because of the fresh air and many scents

//NOTE: if you want i can make her stay and not go out to let you space to write freely without taking a decision when maybe you had somethiung else in mind
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:39 am

Devi chuckled slightly at the nervousness of Hyruu deciding to make him feel less awkward he walked up towards him, smiling and replied "Hey.. Its alright Hyruu, feel free to ask me your questions" glancing over towards Sleenia he nodded as he watched her leave them two alone. Again returning his cheerful gaze towards Hyruu, "So... you want to become a tracker? Very good I'm sure you will be a great member of the tribe. So what kind of questions do you want to ask? I can tell your nervous, don't worry though everyone is friendly I like to think the tribe as family" Allowing him to talk he waited patiently for his questions, still he couldn't help but wonder where Sleenia had gotten too as he lost sight of her.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Hyruu looked as Sleenia left him with Devi, still feeling nervous. He definitively had interrupted something between them, but now was too late anyway. The grey dragon took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He had come to ask the leader some questions, so now that he was alone with him it was the moment to do so.
"Erm okay, don't worry about me, I'm just nervous around other dragons... I've lived on my own since my birth, so... Erm anyway, like I said, I thought it is about time I start getting useful for the tribe, since you gave me a territory and all, but I don't know much about the ranks. Tracker seemed fine for me, but I'm not really sure." he awkwardly explained.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Devi chuckled slightly, "Alright, well personally I think you would be best suited for tracker. Your chameleon like scales are great for this kind of role, your main duties would be hunting for the tribe and scouting. Though if your interested in other roles, there of course are the guardians, the protectors of the tribe, healers who pretty much goes by the title. Of course there are other roles from being scholars to advisers. Though like I said I think you would be a great tracker." smiling at him he crept a little closer, placing a paw on his shoulder for a brief moment "What ever you chose, your part of the tribe you don't have to be alone anymore" awaiting for his response he glanced back towards the exit trying to spot Sleenia again.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:53 am

Hyruu tensed a bit as Devi put his paw on his shoulder despite his reassuring words. He slightly relaxed after a short while, but he couldn't help but being still nervous.
"Well if you say so... But then how do I become a Tracker ? Is there some kind of test to do or something like that ?" the grey dragon asked, tilting his head.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:22 am

Nodding slightly he returned back to his normal posture, "Yes there will be a test at the end, but there is plenty of time for training. First we need to find you a mentor, I would do it myself but as you well know....my time is short" Frowning slightly he continued to look at Hyruu for a moment he saw that he was still nervous. Placing his paw against her own chin thinking for a moment, "Hmmm.. sadly I can't think of many who aren't already busy..." Turning for a moment he glanced back over towards the exit, starting to walk over towards the arch way towards the light. "Walk with me Hyruu" Soon enough they both where outside, with the sunlight bouncing off his scales. Spotting Sleenia in the garden area, he called out "Hey Sleenia, Do you know of someone who could mentor Hyruu? I can't think of someone who isn't currently busy" Smiling at her he stopped close by, turning his gaze back towards Hyruu "Of course the sooner you start your training for better" chuckling slightly he awaited for their responses.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:46 am

Sleenia  did't know how many minutes passed, but as they approaced her she immediately turned her head to Devi and blinked
"yes..Dev?" she said getting closer and hoping to don't fall in a situation like before that caused embarassment to all of them, moving her eyes from one to the other
"everything ok hyruu?" she lowered her head adn whispered smiling, and glancing at devi playfully, then raised her neck and listened with attention, after that her eyes where narrowing around looking at nothing, she frowned
"Neither I do..." she confessed "there are many dragons now in the tribe, but many of them are young too as hyruu, or have a role that keep them busy..." she ponderend for a moment, in silence, while her mind was calling out memories of many dragons...but...at the end she sighed...
"humm..."
she studied Hyruu expression and cbody language,then looked back to Devi "I'm busy too to help heal some dragon...but...i can save some time for hyruu" she explained, blushing a little while proposing herself as mentor
"if this is okay for you hyruu" she said kindly "It would be a pleasure for me to train you..what's the role you feel good for you in the tribe?" again, she smiled and waited pantietly, she wanted to take a part of this time with her mate, but of course she also care about other dragons and want to be helpfull
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:38 am

Hyruu followed Devi as he led him outside the palace, trying to stand as straight as he could. He listened as the leader called Sleenia, asking her if she knew someone who could train him. Visibly everyone was busy in the tribe... Hopefully he could soon help them with his own job. He looked up at the dragoness as she carefully detailed him, as if already evaluating him.
"I would like to become a Tracker if it is possible, I think it is what best suits me. It... It would be a pleasure for me to be trained by you." he replied as seriously as he could. It was obvious he was forcing himself to be formal in the presence of the leader and his mate.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:34 am

Devi smiled at Hyruu chuckling to himself for a moment as he replied "Its alright Hyruu, relax you don't have to act so formally" glancing back towards Sleenia he smirked slightly and continued "Well I see no issue in that, I think you would have some of the best training here" walking up to Sleenia nodded slightly as he glanced back over to Hyruu, "So Sleenia choose a date to start the training, any other questions Hyruu?"
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Hyruu slightly relaxed as Devi told him he didn't need to be so formal.
"Erm okay. Sorry I'm just being a bit nervous..." he replied with an awkward smile.
The grey dragon shook his head as the leader then asked if he had any questions about the training.
"I don't have any other questions. I can't wait for the training then ! Erm, well, I guess I will leave you then, now that this is settled... I don't want to bother you any longer." he slightly smirked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down