Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt ) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt ) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )

2 posters

Go down

An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt ) Empty An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )

Post by Tharasis Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:22 am

Tharasis flew high in the sky. performing all sorts of aerobatic manuvers in random order.
Hearing the wind blow as he cuts through the air. seeing the landscape and how lush it was, never had gotten old to Tharasis.

Tharasis after sometime had gotten a bit parched from his flying. Time seemed to just fly by when he does this. He dives down from the clouds fast, Then with his wings he pulled himself out of his steep dive. He was going towards a small river he had seen before he dived.

Now he maintains his altitude gliding to his destination. Only flapping his large wings to correct his heading or to prevent himself from loosing his speed and altitude.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt ) Empty Re: An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )

Post by Hildrhilt Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:35 am

Hildrhilt lay upon the soft grass the small clearing provided, the grass similar to a plush pillow beneath her as the quiet hum of nature buzzed around her. Soft hazel eyes almost closed in her relaxed state, the sound of the trickling river to her right singing a soft lullaby as the birds that perched upon her thick scales sang along. Buzzing of bugs and the sweet smell of the lush foliage around her greeted her senses.

Her charcoal scales soaked up the bright sunlight, causing her to heat to a comfortable temperature as a sigh escaped her nostrils, a single paw’s talons digging gently into the earth. She would simply look like a giant pile of boulders to an untrained eye, silent and unmoving.

Hildrhilt almost missed the sound of wingbeats as her relaxation had caused an ease to her otherwise tense state. The sound caused her eyes to open widely before turning her lumbering head toward the sky, nostrils flared as she searched for the source of the sound.

There. A dragon as blue as the sky drifted beneath the clouds, diving slightly yet maintaining their speed. Anxiety began to flicker as her wings twitched, ready for a quick escape if she so needed to yet she remained upon the ground. Most dragons would not attack one another but she would not let that thought take over and she would remain cautious of the approaching creature.
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt ) Empty Re: An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )

Post by Tharasis Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:55 am

Tharasis kept himself focused, flying closer and closer to his destination. But something had caught his eye. Something small in an open field seemed unnatural to him, as if he saw a bunch of rocks just magically moved. a small speck from his point of view, maybe it was just his imagination he thought.

He could sense his growing curiosity. and eventually this overcame his need to quench his thirst. Slowly Tharasis adjusted his heading, He doesnt know where he originally saw the speck. But he had last seen it in an open clearing, so there he went he had gotten lower in his flight towards the clearing.

As he came close enough he slowly came down landing gently on the soft green grass. folding his wings he continued to walk forward in a random direction. He could hear the sound of nature, how the birds sang the leaves of the trees rustled. Nothing seemed to be out of place, still he had the feeling he would find something here.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:08 am

Hildrhilt continued to watch the dragon, too far to truly make out anything other than its color, yet she saw the direction change. Her anxiety truly spiked then as she knew they had seen her, unsure if they knew she was a dragon or not, but she continued to remain still.

When the dragon came to their landing, Hildrhilt’s nostrils flared and quivered, air rushing in as she attempted to take in an unfamiliar scent. When their scent met her senses, she curled her tail around herself yet remained laying down. No matter if this dragon was a threat, she did not want to abandon her sunbathing.

As the dragon drew closer, she could feel the vibrations growing in intensity beneath her, spines upon her jaw beginning to stand slightly as her keen hazel orbs continued to scan the treeline for any sudden and unnatural movement.
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:24 am

As Tharasis walked he had almost given up his search until he caught a strange scent. It was dragon scent. This finding had not only made Tharasis a bit more curious but also hesitant to continue his search. He knew where the scent was coming from so he began to walk toward the direction it came from.

The scent grew ever more stronger with each step he took. It smelled particularly sweet, female maybe he thought to himself. Eventually he came closer and closer and could make out a body. it was laying down and not moving. odd he thought, there was no blood so it could have not been killed. maybe it was scared he thought.

eventually he was just a few meters away from the unknown female. still it did not move despite him coming ever more closer, not wanting to think it was dead he assumes it was sleeping. though that did not make much sense, why would sleep out here in the open?

He then spoke in a calm soothing voice careful to not startle or to seem like a threat and said Hello, are you awake? are you hurt? you know i can see you. and with that he waits. hoping for a response.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:33 am

The vibrations continued to grow in intensity as the scent continued to become stronger with a slight musk to it, so it must be a male. Hildrhilt continued to remain still with only her eyes moving as she stared at the treeline, the faint movement of shadow meaning that it would be able to see her soon.

Almost as though the dragon could read her thoughts, it spoke. Definitely male. She thought to herself before relaxing only slightly, keeping her eyes upon his form, “I am awake and no, I am not hurt. Plus, I can see you as well. I saw you a while ago when you were flying.” She said slowly, looking at her form with a slight inward smile.

She could see why the male would think that she was injured. What dragon is walked up on and doesn’t move or seem to react? Why, only the nervous Hildrhilt of course. She thought to herself with a shake of her head. She continued to remain still, the only movement that of her tail as she tightened it further around her legs.
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:06 am

She spoke as Tharasis had hoped she would. He then said with his still calm voice Well let me clear something here. i have no intention of harming you. My name is Tharasis by the way... And you can get up now if you wish. with that said Tharasis sat down next to the female dragon. In his mind he was happy to find someone after a bit of time.

It can get lonely at times for Tharasis. Though he does meet other dragons, it was a rare thing to happen. this encounter felt somewhat different from all the others. Still Tharasis was happy to find her alive and well but he still felt a bit uneasy, though she looked harmless and innocent. the feeling of her turning against him still lingered in Tharasis's mind.

Maybe shes bating him into an ambush. or she was waiting for him to be at his most vulnerable state. Still Tharasis trusted her that she would not do anything.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:39 pm

Hildrhilt listened to the blue dragon, admiring the sparkle that adorned his scales as she sun greeted them through the slight overcast. With a small nod, she moved to sit, her claws digging slightly into the soft earth beneath her, “It is a pleasure, Tharasis, I am Hildrhilt.” She said quietly, her golden hued orbs fixing upon his own for a moment before turning to absently watch the slow moving creek.

Hildrhilt curled her tail around her haunches, the tip sliding slightly across the ground in a stroking manner as she heaved a soft sigh, “So tell me, Tharasis, why do you travel alone?” She asked, glancing toward him momentarily, “I do not see many that do that travel with some sort of companion in these troubling times that plague the lands.” She said quietly, nostrils flaring slightly as she thought of her own situation, the idea that she had abandoned her tribe still heavy upon her mind.
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:54 am

” Hildrhilt. A lovely name. “ Tharasis said. Sitting down near the dragons he looked around the scenery. ” Admiring nature I see? “ Tharasis asked, the lush green grass the trees and the flowers blended to create a serene atmosphere. He would have done the same if he were alone here. ”So tell me.” He looked at her, Happy to answer any question.

”Tharasis, why do you travel alone?” He thought for a moment. He never felt alone, only until now had he realised the life he had been living. Alone, he never had a tribe. Nor did he have any close friends. He would often find himself preoccupied with many things to think about it. And when it did come to mind he would just shrug it off, living the life of a rouge it was something Tharasis grew to accept.

“I do not see many that do that travel with some sort of companion in these troubling times that plague the lands.” , Tharasis took a moment to respond. ” Well, you see hildrhilt. I am a rouge. And I don’t know much dragons who could travel with me. But I manage, I am quite content with my situation. Even during at these times. “ , ” But what about you Hildrhilt. Do you happen to have a tribe? Unless your like me, a rouge. “
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Hildrhilt moved her gaze to the creek before her as the dragon to her side spoke, her weight shifting slightly as she adjusted herself. Then came the question, ‘Do you have a tribe’, causing her eyes to fall to her talons, a quiet sigh escaping her nostrils as she mustered up the strength to tell the rouge her downfall,

“I do.” She spoke after a moment of silence, “But I failed them when the monsters attacked our home.” Hildrhilt said quietly, her head lowering slightly as the visions flooded her mind, “I flew away when they needed me the most and I will never live it down. Even if no one else cares in the tribe, it will haunt me until the end of my days, ‘less the Gods curse me to living an eternity for my cowardess.”

Hildrhilt lifted her gaze to meet the dragon’s, offering a soft sound of discontent, “It is hard being so cautious and the fight I constantly battle with my own brain.”
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:31 pm

” I see... “ Tharasis said feeling remorse for the dragoness. He would offer her some words but what could he say? He never had to deal with something like this before since he had never been in any tribe. But somehow he too felt guilt, guilt that he could not offer her any sort of words to help.

He looked to her and met her eyes. And she said to him “It is hard being so cautious and the fight I constantly battle with my own brain.” Tharasis was saddened by this. That she would blame herself for this tragedy that had been befallen to her by the monsters. ” it’s not your fault. “ he said in a reassuring voice. That was the only thing he could think of to say to her. He looked away and dared not say word, fearing he would further provoke her saddened state.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:27 pm

Hildrhilt listened to the male, lifting her head slightly as he finished, “You may not think so, but it is something that I have to live with.” She answered in a quiet way, hazel orbs focused forward. Her mind attempted to wander yet she silenced it, turning her attention to the dragon beside her.

“What’s your story? Why are you only a rogue?” She asked, once again shifting her weight once again as she wrapped her tail around her haunches.
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:37 am

Tharasis could bearly hear Hildrhilt voice “You may not think so, but it is something that I have to live with.” He just nodded, not being able to think of a response. Tharasis just sat there in complete silence with what feelt like hours, he'd let his mind wander. Eventually Hildrhilt broke the silence.

“What’s your story? Why are you only a rogue?” Tharasis thought about this. " Well..its." He never discussed his life with anyone before, he stood there in silence for a few seconds trying his best to somewhat piece together a timeline in his mind. " I never knew exactly how i came into this world. I never knew my parents to begin with" Tharasis felt a slight weight tug in his heart. " I mostly grew up alone...In an island... Far from anyone really. " , " I never left that place when i was small. So i guess that's my answer for why i don't have a tribe i guess. "

He chuckled a bit. " To think I was born never knowing who my parents were, for years I lived in that place far from any dragon. And yet against all the odds as a hatchling I somehow managed to live on my own. " He said in a slightly sarcastic tone. " Life can be so random at times. can it not? "
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hildrhilt Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:34 pm

Hildrhilt offered a small smile as Tharasis finished speaking, moving to lower her body to the ground and lay down once more as she felt comfortable with his presence. If he wanted to harm her, he would have already attempted to do so and though she did not prefer socializing, it was nice to speak to a fellow dragon.

“Aye, that it can.” She offered to his question, thinking of her own hatchling times, “You and I are not much different in a sense.” She spoke after a moment, turning her head to look up at Tharasis, “I, too, did not know much of my parents. My father was killed before I was laid and my mother died when I was very young. I wandered on my own until I found the Earthwings, and they took me in.” Hildrhild said with a slow blink, heaving a quiet sigh, “Life is rough at times.” She said with a soft chuckle, turning her attention back to the creek as the sound of its babbling eased her mind in a small way.
Hildrhilt
Hildrhilt
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:35 pm

" I see.. Im. sorry for your lose " Tharasis said as he looked to her saddened to hear her past. He remained silent for a few seconds. Then turned to ask her.

" So. Hildrhilt. What do you plan to do after this? " He asked a much more lively tone in his voice, he felt uncomfortable to talk about his past and after hearing hers he felt that he was not deserving to hear something so personal be told to him, to her he would probably be just some other dragon. And to be honest he wanted to change it to something else.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down