Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia) Empty An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia)

Post by Devi Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Shortly after Sleenia's return he invited her to the palace to talk about the tribe. Pacing around in the main chamber he was slightly nervous, after all he was meeting with the old queen. Hoping that she would arrive soon he calmed himself, it seemed that Lucian was busy else where. So Devi had to take charge and see what the old queen would prefer for the tribe. Since her disappearance it wasn't clear how the leadership was going work, thats where Devi & Lucian came in choosing to unite the tribe and running it, listening to their lowers.

Soon enough Slee arrived, Devi gave a slight bow towards the past queen to show respect. "I'm glad you have returned, not much has changed since you left" he spoke with a smile on his face.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia) Empty Re: An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia)

Post by Sleenia Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:31 am

Sleenia was flying to the palace, she was happy and nervous at the same time, time as passed since she wasn't there and the idea to meet one of the two new leaders caused her a bit of tension, but there were much positive things, and the leader, as the others members, looked to be loyal and believable dragons. When she arrived, the warm welcome helped her to relax and take controll on herself, at his moviment, she bowed her head too "greetings" she said walking closer to him "thank you for inviting me in the palace, it's a pleasure for me to talk with you Devi"
While listening to his words, she was a bit surprised that not much changed
"Very well...I guess it's a good thing that nothing bad happened"  she gave him a shy smile, she looked also like a proud dragon for nature, bit her kind heart was now visible to him "I think you all want to know what happened and where I was" she narrowed "the thruth is that I don't remember much and I feel tired and like if a part of my powers and energy still have to come back, I think that some rest will help me, so I will be able to answer at some questions" she smiled, a bit sad, remembering the moment she was litterally flying away with not a specific form, but as light itself with her soul still unbroken, and having a confused feeling and memory about what happened, you could see, just for a moment, the concern in her look.
After a moment of silece, that made a particular effect in the palace, she looked at him in the eyes "tell me, there are others lightwing or any of you had to face a danger?" The golden eyes studyed him, his body, and his soul, she was quite captured by the new leader, Devi
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia) Empty Re: An Unexpected Turn Of Events (Private - Sleenia)

Post by Devi Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:55 am

As Devi listened to her words, he smiled as he felt a little sorry for her not being able to remember much since she left. Glancing towards the floor briefly, Devi did feel slightly nervous speaking to the former Queen. As he replied his eyes locked onto her own, gazing at the simple yet beautiful golden shade, it was certainly breath taking. "No... We havn't faced anything, from what I've heard anyways. The nightwings in fact have been quite neutral recently." grinning again he continued "I've been meaning to talk to you about where you stand with leadership, since you are our queen after all" Devi was curious of where Sleenia stood with leadership, knowing that after she left the tribe didn't have a leader. As he waited for her reaction he couldn't help but study her golden eyes, it would have been quite clear to Sleenia about his gaze.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:42 am

Listening to him, the dragoness felt relieved, and when their eyes met, she caught his gaze and understood that he might be attracted by her. She smiled at this look but then she manteined her formal attitude, even if now she was more relaxed, she was in her home after all and surrounded by friends.
"I see you and the other leader did a great work, keeping the tribe neutral and safe" She said with a very grateful tone "and I'm not a queen anymore since I left....I guess" she mumbled "but I've always like to see each one of us at the same rank, or almost. A group need the members to feel like they can thrust each other, with equal rights and duties, but also need a Leader, someone who can take wise decisions and stand with the others" She gazed at him, walking in the room and looking at the decorations, then she was sincere and now walked closer, standing in front of him, her eyes captured by the strenght in his eyes and the kindness of his heart, and also the golden scales that reflects the sunlight.
"I thank you for what you did"
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:07 am

Devi smiled at the compliment as he watched the white dragoness creep a little closer. Pausing for a moment he replied "So.. I was thinking since you where Queen, how would you like to be an advisor? For now at least" still he gazed towards her eyes, he hoped that she would accept. After all her experience and previous leadership qualities where priceless to both Lucian and Devi. "Lucian does most of the thinking, but he isn't that great with crowds" frowning slightly knowing that its really Lucian's fear. With a quick flick of his tail he turned, gazing down the hallway. Feeling slightly awkward he returned his gaze towards her eyes, but inspecting her white scales.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:25 am

Sleenia listened at him quitely, and she blinked her eyes when he suggested to take the role of advisor, in her lifetime others dragons or creatures asked for her help and suggestions, because to the others she was a wise calm dragon, but she didn't felt to take that important role right now, she tried to hide her thoughts avoinding his look while a slight sadness crossed her face because she was unsure and didn't felt good enough.
"I'm not that good with the crowds too" she explained "and after all this time I think I fit more the healer role, since it's really important to me to give relief to those in pain" she took a deep breath "even if I would not mind to disscuss with you or Lucian about anything if it's needed" she concluded giving him a special kind smile, she was studying his expression and body lnguage, but most of all, she could not sense this "tension" in the air
She got closer with a curious expression noticing that he was staring at her "is everything allright?"
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Devi nodded slightly, "Alright... well your welcome to become a healer," he replied with a smile, still she was caught in his gaze. Within moments she crept in a little closer and asked him if he was alright, he heart suddenly raced in his chest, blushing slightly he quickly responded "Oh... nothing.." with a slightly awkward pause he continued "So... how would you like to have a little hunt?, I fancy doing something different today" he spoke with a nervous like tone, as he bowed his head slightly trying to hide the awkward feeling. Not long after he returned his gaze with a smirk, hoping she would agree.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:34 pm

Sleenia observed him with a kind light in the eyes, she captured his status but remained neutral to do not cause more embarassment, if it was correct what she sensed, with a shy nod she showed with the expression in her muzzle that she was acepting the invite
"oh yes, I would like to go for a hunt, I'm hungry...and...i would like to fly with you, I mean , with someone after all " the white dragoness took a deep breath "excuse me, I'm kind of...excited because of all these events...but yes, it would be a honor to hunt with you Devi, Leader of the Lightwings" she smiled and waved a little her tail like to test if her wings and the rest of the body was ready approaching to the exit
"do you usually go with someone for hunting?" she asked, half-opening her wings and wating for him, she was curious to know someting more about him, also a dragon like Devi surely have a mate
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:38 pm

Slightly sighing from relief, he smiled from her response and quickly replying as he turned towards the exit, "Good, I'm sure we will find a large amount of prey to satisfy us both" Feeling better he focused on preparing himself for flight he flickered his tail and started to open his large golden like wings, turning back towards Sleenia he replied "Not normally, on rare occasion maybe Lucian, and recently Aakesh" grinning towards the dragoness gestured towards the open jungle. "In fact you'll be one of the very few that will know my hunting area" giving her a cheeky smirk.

Moments later as he approached the edge, a quick pulse of wings he lifted into the air with the sunlight beaming of his scales behind him, giving Slee a nod towards the jungle. With a quick twist of his tail he glided towards the tall trees, regularly checking behind him to see if Slee was close. During the silence he couldn't help but think about her, it was strange for Devi, generally he didn't seemed that bothered about females. Though he did have feelings for her, he pondered in his mind about the strange occurrence for it was unique for him.

//whoops forgot was on wrong account Razz//
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:05 pm

//forgot or lazy Razz ? ahah ^^ it doesn't matter at all

Sleenia noticed his relief, and she released a sigh too to relax a little more
"I'm sure we will found the amount of prey we need" she said smiling back
When he opened his wings she thought he was majestic, the gold of the scales hitten by the sun created many reflections around in the palace, and when she looked back at him she suddenly tried to recompose herself and did the same gesture, arching the neck and raising the wings before to flap them with a hidden strenght in a apparently fragile body
During the fly she gazed at him "so, don't you have a mate? ...." she curiously asked, and studied his reaction. A dragon like him, that looked to be loyal and kind would have good chance...but after a moment she felt embarassed, Sleenia felt her heart accelerating while following him, not just because of the happines to have found her home again or the friends and the fact that she was hunting with someone, a little smile appeared on her snout, her look almost lost thinking about how she was feeling and memories, without realizing them at all.
When Devi descended, the white-pearled dragoness glided until she reached him, managing to do not cause any noise, only silence, so she expanded also her 'power' to suffocate the sounds to the others living beings around them, like she was distorcing the reality, when in fact she have a connection with the elements, like the air in this case, even if it was a simple trick, it have always a little cost of energies
"..so..what's our next move?" she said, giving an half smile, like to tickle him, and with a very interested look, wondering to know his tactic and also preparing her mind to feel the presence of a possible prey
The trees were speaking to them, the birds giving alarms and the sound of some animals walking, running, or climbing to find a safe place, it was good to locate the prey that was running, a bigger one than a squirrel.
Sleenia focused her mind, and like little flames, the living being around were no more invisible to her senses*

Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:36 pm

As Devi glided towards a nearby clearing, he heard Slee ask if he had a mate, blushing slightly he smiled back nervously. "No... I've never really found anyone..." frowning slightly from the awkward question he turned his attention back towards the clearing, landing softly onto the ground he flickered his tail and wings being as quiet as possible he glanced over to Sleenia as she landed. Moments later he listened to her question, while noticing her gaze almost like she was taunting him. replying with only a smirk he crept a little forward, quickly glancing back towards her he whispered "I will go first, theres some deer over there" gesturing towards the front he spotted a large stag quietly grazing, being careful not to spook the creature. He prepared himself into a pounce like posture, curling his tail slightly as he extended forwards springing towards the prey. Soon enough he caught the animal in his claws while swiftly biting at the lively neck finishing the job. Glancing back towards the white dragoness, only to smirk and raise an eye ridge, Almost to toy with her.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:35 pm

Sleenia nodded at his answer about the mate, she didn't want to make he feel unconfortable so she looked foward, but at the same time her look became thoughtful, firt because she was more and more interested about Devi, and second because ...she had a mate once and she had no idea if he was alive or somewhere else

She recomposed herself as Devi spoke to her, and his voice reassured her somehow , pulling her away from a old sad feeling, she smiled at him with enthusiasm because he seemed to be absolutely sure to succeed, and with a movement of the muzzle she encouraged him "go ahead" was her last phrase before to follow him.

In the moment the golden and magnificent dragon catched a prey she didn't lost a move, but anyway she was hunting too and wanted to be helpfull, not sure if a single prey could be enough for both of them,
as he gazed at her she curved her back and frowned, showing the fangs and ready to jump, her expression was absolutely serious and different.
Whit a strong flap of the wings she jumped in the air and managed to reach the deers that were still running, excaping from the first attack, she glided for a brief moment and suddenly closed her wings, almost landing on a female deer and catching it with her claws, opening her white wings causing a flash because of the reflection od the sun, she broke immediately the neck of her pray, showing respect for what she has hunted and thinking "a life for another"
With a large circle in the sky she immediately looked for Devi, like if she was scared that he might fly away, and because of that she shooked her head "what are you thinking Sleenia? he is not going anywhere right now, why worry?" she started also to worry about to look arrogant because she hunted another prey even if he did it firt

It took just a second and she was there whit his company again, landing softly next to him, she put down her prey on the ground and then glanced at him with an embarassed kind smile "I wasn't sure if just one deer could be enough to satisfy you" she meet his eyes again, and tried to recompose herself, but with every second she was spending with him it became difficult to hide the interest growing in her, and with her last look it was completely visible, so she turned away again, looking at the food and remembering that she was really hungry, she gestured to him to let him start to eat first and waited for his reaction "I must congrats with you because of the fast move, i bet that you are a great and expert hunter"
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Soon enough he noticed her sudden change, it slightly shook him as she looked serious. Only to watch her chase after another deer that was fleeing. It wasn't to last, loosing sight of her he turned his gaze towards his freshly killed prey. Moving the body with his mouth's grasp he noticed Sleenia returning by his side, placing a deer close by. As he tried to smile as the deer was still in his mouth, slightly embarrassed he quickly emptied placing close to the other. "Thanks... but I don't want you to go hungry." he replied only to notice her gaze, returning the look he felt a strange tingling flooding his mind, being pleasant in nature he enjoyed it. Only moments she averted her gaze, clearing she was some what interested in him. Creeping a little closer he picked up one of the deer with his two paws, placing it close to her side, Suddenly without realizing he placed his left paw on her own, causing a slight tension. Swiftly returning his paw he blushed, with a slight nervous tone in his voice "O..Oh.. sorry, there eat up. Thanks but I'm not the best hunter."

Smiling as he looked towards her eyes again, only to start thinking about the strange feeling again, 'Could she be interested in me?' he thought, this only made him feel more nervous. Trying to change the subject of thought he turned his gaze towards the other deer, as he started to slice at the hide.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:20 pm

Sleenia felt something in the air, it was clear enough that they were feeling themselves together but also in tension, or at least, it was like that for Sleenia
When he tried to smile with his mouth full she tried to don't laugh and smiled shooking her head to joke a bit with him, then the dragoness gave him a surprised and grateful look
"thank you, but I'm not going to starve..." she spoke sincerly "i thought you need more food than me..." she explained when he pushed the prey next to her, a bit embarassed by his look she moved her gaze away again, but at the same time Devi touched gently his paw on her shoulder and she raised her eyes again, surprised by its gesture, but most of all by how it was...familiar
a warm touch that lasted for less that few seconds, but that caused her heart to run faster, she smiled a bit clumsy "oh, n-no it's okay don't worry about that" she smiled sincerly to him "I will not disappear if you touch me even if I'm a demigod" her words were deep and warm while she was joking, it was like an invite to be more spontaneous and reduce the formalities, and this time she was unable to move her eyes from his,
she realized that she stared at him for a while in silence before to get back in reality, and again she tried to recompose herself, she was a serious and shy dragon, mature and honest, and maintened a calm attitude most of the time, also for her tribe, but right now she felt like a cub who stumbles
"w-well, better eat now or someone else will come because of the scent of the meat...and ..thank you Devi, for the welcome and for offering me this food, you have a good soul" she explained before to do a gesture with the head, close to him, according with her words before to eat
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:41 pm

Chuckling slightly as she commented about disappearing, continuing to smile as there eyes where locked together. Soon the silence was broken, nodding slightly he agreed about eating, "Your welcome...T...Thanks...." hesitating slightly as he wanted to speak, as the 'want' inside him wanted to ask her about her feelings. Choosing to focus on the meal before him, he started to eat slowly. Only to stop mid through, turning his gaze back towards her "S..Sleenia?..." pausing for a brief moment, "Your the most kindest and beautiful dragon I've ever met... Just never forget that your always welcome... and I'm glad I met you" Blushing from his compliment, he returned back to his meal finishing up.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:45 am

She was biting her prey while he complimented her, she stopped, cleaning her muzzle with her tongue a bit embarassed, she was really surprised and glad to recieve such a compliment, but the most relevant thing was the fact that those words came from the new Leader, from...Devi
She raised her head and looked at him, remaining speechles for a moment, she spoke looking for a eye contact while he was finishing the prey
"---T-thank you! I..I don't know what to say.." still dazed, she wonder to know what was happening to her body and why the heart started to run so fast even if the hunt was concluded, she never felt that way by far, and a thought fell back on his old comrade. She is a modest and sheer dragon for nature, and did not care too much about to be beauty or force herself to look more attractive, considering herself normal, but right now whe was gratefull for that.
Sleenia losed again herself looking at him, it was not only the apparence and the wonderfull golden scales or the features of his muzzle, but his heart. To her there may be beautyfull dragons but if they are poor in the soul she does not consider them, it's not only the look that counts.
In her mind many thoughts were running at the same moment, but the magnetism she started to feel was clear
"I can say say the same thing, you are very gentle with me and you can't imagine how happy i am that the lightwings have a leader like you..they are safe and numerous..." she took a deep breath, blushing and unable to stop "I'm very glad to have met you too" she concluded feeling closer to him, and realizing she was losing time, she turned her head as well and finished his part of meat trying to act normal.
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:09 am

// Wasn't sure if you wanted to continuing with the flirting or not //

Finishing up his meal he wiped his paw over his snout, as he listened to her kind words. Smiling from her returned compliment, stepping a little closer his heart started to beat against his chest, rapidly increasing as he was within touching distance, glancing into her eyes he noticed her blush which only made him feel at ease slightly. Placing his right paw onto to her own, he nervously spoke "S..Slee.. your more amazing than you think, very few are so kind and comfort others. While being beautiful dragoness.. especially the scales and those gorgeous eyes..."     Blushing from his last sentence, only made his heart race further. Soon a question entered his mind, maybe she was the one for me he thought, continuing "Sleenia? Do you have a mate?" feeling nervous from asking the question, he began to think 'of course she has... who wouldn't want to be with her....' Still he smiled towards her waiting for her reply.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:22 am

// yeah, I think we are doing it well and with the right actions, I believe that now it's time for the next step, it's ok ^^

Sleenia was touched by his words, a particular light came from her eyes, full of emotion the dragoness could no help but listen to him with a deep expression, feeling a shiver of pleasure and surprise when he touched her shoulder again
"why is that feeling so familiar, i never met him before..." she thought
"it's like I know him from ever..."
She liked the kind touch of his paw and feel comfortable to stay with his company. She was going to reply, diverting her look for a moment because of the embarassment but his last words shoked her
"is he really saying it in the way i think? Mybe is he really acttracted by me?.." she hoped
She looked down as she reminded her previous mate, a black dragon in the tribe, a part of her, the stronger, believe that he died in the ambush at her family land by the demonic dragons, but another little side of her was hoping that he was still alive and somewhere else, anyway she started a new life here, not forgetting the past, but she could not refuse the future, so she moved her look up again, meeting his eyes again and feeling warm inside the heart, like if a broken part of her were healing slowly thanks to him, beside the presence of many good dragons around
She took a breath, then spoke
"no...I do not have a mate, I had once,....but this is my tribe, my family now.." happiness and sadness battled inside her, but without realizing it at all she was leaning foward, going closer to his muzzle
"Devi....let me say that you are amazing, you....you are surprising, kind and special and..."
she didn't know what to say, she moved one more step close to him and almost stumbled, but she just hitted his shoulder with her side.
"Ouch, I'm sorry...!"
Feeling like she was loosing controll and ashamed she managed to go back on her feet in a correct position, by doing that in hurry she hitted his snouth and....sniffed his smell, it was good, unique.
she looked up from her position encountering his gaze and while recomposing herself in a correct position, Sleenia waited in silence for few seconds before to talk
"...Devi...may I ask you...." her heart jumped
"...if I...we..." she sighed and shook her head, then her expression become serious staring at him, and ... she just moved foward, her muzzle touching his, without another word

Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:11 am

Devi listened to her words carefully, as his heart jumped when she mentioned not having mate. Keeping his expression unchanged he frowned slightly from her revealing that she had a mate before, thinking that it must of been a sensitive subject. Noticing her creeping closer he gasped slightly, only to smile happily from her kind words, his expression changed slightly as Sleenia stumbled into him, rather shocked but knowing it was a mistake. "No worries, Thanks for the kind words" Concentrating on his breathing, trying to stay relaxed he couldn't help but smell her scent, while inspecting her scales as he gained a closer view. They where even more beautiful up close, almost like pure marble with the scale pattern creating an almost gemstone like look. His heart started to race, almost like it was about to jump up out of his throat, Sleenia was close now, feeling her breath against his snout it was almost relaxing yet with a thick tension in the air. Soon the silence was broken, focusing on her eyes he listened to her nervous words, only to gasp slightly again and replied "Y...Yea...." Only to be stopped mid sentence as she touch his muzzle ever so gently. His emotions exploded within him, both shock and happiness. Closing his eyes for a brief moment he returned the pleasurable touch with a deep growl like purr, rubbing his snout against her own. His nerves left him as he focused on her, creeping closer as his paws touch her own.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Sleenia was not aware of the environment anymore, as Devi replied in that soft deep way she focused complitely on him, all the worries were vanishing and so the tension become a strong good feeling. She pushed also her head against his forehead, snuggling, feeling his scales against her, and with relief she made a sound with her throat as well...
"I'm so glad I found you...." repeated giving it importance, with her voice full of emotion, out of her controll.
"I didn't expect that" she smiled "... I think you caught me..." she chuckled "no one caught my attention by far as you immediately did..." she explained feeling embarassed but also fine by letting him know that, then by taking a little distance to look again at this dragon in the eyes, the one that was able to capture her heart in a brief amount of time, even if she was really reserved and did not lowered defenses, nor yielded easily to the lure from others dragons, and she passed most of the time lonely even if she always appreciated a good company
Because of all of this, that caused a sense of solitude in her, hidden until now, she sighed, pushing her neck and head against him again, and so touching him with her paw on the shoulder and being more conscious of the way she was feeling she whispered
"...thank you Devi..." The white dragoness looked deeply in him, surprised by his kindness, she licked his cheek gently and started to wonder what was going on in his mind, even if she was blushing too and all the situation was a bit weird, she was thinking that he liked her for real, like a mate...but she didn't want to do things fast because she didn't want to suffer or to deceive herself, but it was clear like the light of the sun itself what was happening, and she could do nothing because the emotions were stronger than ever, and she whished to know if they may could be...mates, but she didn't dare to say a word about that in this particular moment, she was enjoying his touch and presence, all Sleenia could do was to wait and see what has to come.
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Caught up in the moment, all of his senses where blazing almost like he was on fire with happiness, he couldn't help but smile longing her touch, listening to her words only made him feel better, smirking he replied with a deep purr like sound, "This feels good... I've always found you attractive Sleenia... I'm glad that you feel the same about me..." chuckling slightly he felt at ease, enjoying the moment, not wanting it to end. As their contact increased he felt his scales rubbing against her own, it was gentle and calming, almost like everything else around them didn't matter, only that moment, the pleasurable feeling coursing through their senses. His heart was still pounding in his chest, longing for more. Time seemed to slow down, especially when he felt her tongue against his cheek. He could only gasp from the feeling, blushing ever so slightly. Smirking he wanted to return the favor, only to move his snout closer to her cheek. His breath brushed against her scales almost teasing it, his tongue grazed her cheek gently yet slowly, only to start his growl like purr again. Pulling his chest closer against her own, with his paws gently stroking her shoulders, it certainly was an incredible feeling. In a moment of silence choosing to break it he softly spoke "Sleenia... You know... I do like you..."  pausing for moment "I... would be honored if...." sighing slightly he wanted to ask her, but what if he was moving to fast he thought.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:14 am

Sleenia was unable to tell how much time passed, she was feeling safe and she started to think that she can really trust him and be undertood, staying close to him, feeling the warm of his body and closing her eyes for a moment.
When he spoke again she met his look, curiousity and hope shone for a brief moment in her eyes and all her defenses vanished because of him
"..What..?" she asked kindly with a nice tone of voice
"...what is it?" she smiled in a shy
Then the silence seemed to be paradoxically deafening and her heart was almost exploding while she waited without talking, close to his muzzle.
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:34 am

Sighing again Devi could feel he nerves rise again, plucking up the courage he replied with a nervous tone "Sleenia... Would you do me the honor of being my mate.." Smiling he awaited for her response. He flet that it was right, she seemed to like him. Gazing into her eyes he continued to enjoy her embrace. Creeping a little closer he licked her cheek again. Keeping his emotions in check he felt like he was being engulfed by a sea if nerves yet happiness.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:50 am

Even if she was waiting for something like that, and started to think about to ask him the same thing, she remained astonished, her heart jumped, she widened her eyes because still didn't realized it at all, and was beyond her hopes, on her muzzle a smile of happiness
"Devi..." she was surely happy, but the tension has raised again all at once
"yes..!" she finnally could say, and felt like all the doubts, like if he was for real acttracted by her that way, and a huge rock were removed from her chest.
she stroked against him with her head and neck in a natural and confident way
"the honor is mine.." she spoke with emphasis , mantaining the phisical contact "I want to be your mate" it was like also her scales brighted as her eyes, "..I was hoping this.." a part of her power was softly covering them
"you really surprised me, and i'm so happy that you feel the same.." she dared to say out loud, despite her shy nature, but she wass with his good company now
sleenia looked one more time Devi in the eyes before to slowly get closer untile her top of the muzzle touched his, blushing even more, to give at her new mate... a gentle, soft and important lick on it, like a kiss
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:36 am

Hearing her response was the best thing ever for Devi, he couldn't believe it, feeling shocked he couldn't help but gasp and nuzzle her snout more. With her encouraging words he grinned, only to close his eyes reeling from the contact of her tongue. Softly replying "Hey.. your not the only one who's surprised, I'm just glad we have shown are true feelings."chuckling to himself he continued "Well this would be a surprise for the tribe, I mean.. a lightwing leader to be mates with the previous queen." smiling away he continued to use his paws continuing to enjoy the contact, "Not that it matters anyway, your the one for me" His heart continued to race but this time it was exhilarating, he never really was that interested in other females. Yet when he saw Sleenia, that soon changed it was almost like a fate match in a way.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next