Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

the night traveller comes (Open to All) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

the night traveller comes (Open to All) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

the night traveller comes (Open to All)

4 posters

Go down

the night traveller comes (Open to All) Empty the night traveller comes (Open to All)

Post by Asra Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:39 am

*Asra, a black dragoness with a fiery look and a challenging expression in the eyes, was flying in the direction of the territories of the tribes, she didn't know yet that these territories were already taken, but in that case she eventually will try to conquer them, or to try to gain the respect from the native dragons.
She flapped her big wings once again and glided towards a cliff, she stretched her fangs and clung firmly to the stone, slashing the air with her long tail to regain the balance.
She raised her head and stared at the environment, her esmerald eyes twinkled of a weird light, she took some breaths and sniffed, then closed her eyes focused on the sounds
"mhh, it seems to be a good place for hunting"
She thought half-smiling, impatient to throw herlself in the hunt and feel the excitement caused by the adrenaline, she was already savoring the taste of the meat even if she had an idea all by herself and some kind of respect.
But she didn't acted already, she looked around, with suspicious, and snarled
"there is someone else" she thought with disappointment
"oh well...not too bad...at least I can enjoy a fight and train a bit"
She sighed before to assume a majestic appareance, half-opening her wings to look bigger, the setting sun light hitted her black scales that sparkled in a particular manner, throwed her shadows on the ground in front of her, and the membranes of the wings seemed to ignite because the rays of the sun lit from behind, creating a semi-transparent effect.
She roared with energy and menace, like to challenge the world and let anyone knows that she was there and she knew she was not alone*
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

the night traveller comes (Open to All) Empty Re: the night traveller comes (Open to All)

Post by DarkSun Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:28 pm

// It isn't DarkSun, but a side-character //

After some minutes someone was arriving. A pure black dragon flew in the air, a big and fearsome creature. He looked down towards the female. The creature roared.
"Who are you? You're in my territory." The black dragon snarled. "State your business. If you're there to conquer my lands, then you have met the wrong dragon to challenge." He warned Asra. His voice was serious. "Don't lie because I can read you mind." The dragon added with another snarl.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Male Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

the night traveller comes (Open to All) Empty Re: the night traveller comes (Open to All)

Post by Asra Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Asra looked from up to down, and didn't seemed impressed by his behavior, at least, she didn't showed it. 'at least, a challenge, finally..." she thought before to move on the rock
Her green eyes blinked and she smirked
"read my mind? I can anticipate your moves so fast that you will have headcache" she snarled
"if this is your territory, show me how much do you care about it! Because I'm ready to claim it!!" she roared before to jump from the rock flapping her wings, and then pointing at the dragon, going in nosedive against him with her claws ready*
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:59 pm

The black dragon read her mind to discover her name. "So you're Asra... My name is Shadowis... You look to be a beginner... It will be easy to defeat you." He growled with a laugh. He saw the female directly launching herself against him. The black dragon suddenly split in two different dragons. They looked identical and it was impossible to recognize the right one. However it was clear one of the two dragons was a mere illusion. The fake dragon tried to attack her side with its claws. The original dragon breathed instead a shadow fireball from his jaws.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:09 pm

*This laugh didn't bothered Asra at all, but when he named her? she become angry* how dare you......! *she started to say but she interrupted herself when the other made his move, trying to give her some troubles with barely copies of him, she half-smiled, the bump of the heart of that strong dragon was clear to her, then she had to completely focus on it, not permitting to any thoughts to come in her mind, she knew a cold blood and the instinc could save her from such a situation like that
a beginner uh? was her last thought before to turn herself in mid-air, slashing with the tail the illusion and directly hitting the other dragon, using her claws to crush the defense of the enemy and opening her mouth ready to give a decisive bite on the throat to hit him and to stop his attack*
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:26 pm

Shadowis snarled when the other dragon hit him. His shadow ball has also missed the target and he could already feel the pain from her claws. However he wasn't going to give up so easily. He turned himself into a shadow to sneak away before she could bite his throat. He reappeared far away from Asra. "You're a little better than a beginner." He commented with a chuckle. Shadowis snapped his claws to summon three shadow swords "Try do dodge these." He warned launching the three blades at her.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:33 pm

*When he said '"You're a little better than a beginner."' she smirked* "I'll take that as a compliment" she said with a secure tone of voice, knowing it must be hard for him to admit her strenght, but she was irritated by the fact that he sneaked from her attack, her look turned to a seriour and violent one when he menaced her, she flapped to maintein the position, not to avoid, and as he attacked, she created not just a sphere of dark power, but a shield like that would have protected her and made an impact wave against him and the swords, she was also preparing her body too, ready anyway to avoid the attack*
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Shadowis snarled in frustation to see his swords blocked by her shadow shield. With his much surprise, the shield was in truth a sort of black wave that she has thrown at him. He didn't have enough time to dodge. He growled in pain when the wave hit him at full force. His body has been weakened from the impact and he was losing energies. "Ok... You aren't a beginner." He told her while recovering from the attack. "So you can use black magic... I have read from your mind that you don't have a tribe... Perhaps you can join the NightWings."  He gave her a offer. His voice was serious. "Gemini, my Queen, would be very interested to meet you. She's the master of darkness."
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:24 pm

~Dark, I'm just saying, but it seems a lot of your characters have names that end in -is? XD Volcanis, Shadowis, Atlantis, DarkSunis, Zephyrosis/Zephyris Razz

A black shape reared out of the darkness, and its eyes glinted coldly. "Shadowis," she said. "What are you doing here?" From the corner of her eyes, she noticed Asra, and turned her attention to the black dragoness. "Who are you?" she asked. "And what are you doing in the Night Kingdom?" She raised a brow. "Are you a rogue? If you're trying to take over our lands, you're in the wrong place. I hope you know that there are 6 dragon tribes that already reside here. The Night Kingdom (NightWings), which is here, the Earth Kingdom (EarthWings), the Sky Kingdom (SkyWings), the Ice Kingdom (IceWings), and the Sea Kingdom (SeaWings). My name is Gemini, the Queen of the NightWing dragons." She regarded the dragon closely. "So you use black magic? Many dragons in the NightWing tribe can use that magic, including me, and my cousin, Nightflare."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:10 am

// yes Razz I would say Shadowis is Volcanis counterpart in the NightWings. //

Shadowis looked at Gemini. "This intruder was trying to conquer my territory." he pointed his snout at Astra. "However I have to admit... She's brave." He turned himself into a shadow and appeared behind her. "She's also pretty." He sniffed her neck in a rude way, looking in Asra a potential mate. Shadowis gave her a malicious lick on her cheek. "You could become a great NightWing Guardian, like me. Guardians are the main warriors of the tribe." Shadowis was well known in the tribe to stalk female dragons. He was also considered a very good sorcerer.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:57 pm

//
Volcanis, Shadowis, Atlantis, DarkSunis, Zephyrosis/Zephyris
I know right? Razz

Asra snorted from the nostrills, making an amused expression when he finally figured out that she was not a beginner, then she was surprised by his offer, because she expected him to react in a angry or frustated way, she turned serious, didn't liked that he was reading her mind, and was going to reply when the shadows become alive and a dragoness that looked to be very powerfull appeared, even if she didn't want to show it to the the others, she was surprised by her appareance, and listened with attention at their chat.
When Gemini explained her all these things about the tribes in this place she started to analyze the situation, it was very interesting, and a part of her was very curious to see other dragons, and with differents powers, however she knew it would not be a wise move to do it right now or to awake the fury of them all, she wonder to know if they were allies or not, and the fact that there was a tribe with dark powers too caught her attention.
At the "menace" of Gemini regarding the fact she was here to claim this territory, her look become cold, and she was going to reply when the other dragon, Shadows? started to complain about the reasons she was there, and he also said that this was HIS territory, so each dragon can have a comfortable place? she chuckled at his reaction, trying to hide it from the two
Then he started to said something about to become a guardian, and she was listening, she had some experience like that before, but when he disappeared to appear again next to her her muscles became tense, and when he licked her cheek, a stranger she wss challenging..oh..well...he should have never tryed to do that, her esmerald eyes widened and she turned on herself and slapped him in the face with her claws, even inf not doing too much damage, she was quite furious "how dare you...!" se said again, in alert
She then sighed to try to mantain the controll, and turned her attention on gemini
"if all your "great guardians" are like this one, then you must consider to make some changes..." she half-smiled, amused
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Gemini, I'm sorry, I had not occasion to present myself.." she started to say in a apparently and polite calm way, and most surprisling, she bowed her head saying that "I'm Asra, and yes...I usually use dark powers, and not just these..." she didn't want to say it all, about the fire breath for example, but gemini probably saw that too in her mind "and I prefer to talk intead of let others to read my mind" she said very irritated and not even trying to hide it, giving a bad look at her for a second, trying to show her that it was not very kind to do it, she was now trying to reject her and make some kind of protection for her mind to do not let the other to enter in her thoughts so easily.
"...I'm a traveller, a conquerer if you want to call me like that too...some dragons know me as 'the one who was born during a rainy night', and it's true, I was fighting with..." she gaze at the male dragon for few moment, with disgust...and...interest "..shadowis..." she spelled before to find the eye of the queen again "trying to take this territory...so yeah" she said like it was nothing, but it was just a provocation and because she didn't want to look weak or scared
"I'm here to conquer and clam this territory, also it interest me because it seems to be full of food" she added, "I would like to challenge you...." she wanted to challenge the queen in person, you could see it in her eyes that were burning even without reading her mind, she saw a very great dragon in her, and was curious about her powers, that's why she also was feeling some sort of respect for the queen, then she smiled again, even if her look didn't changed
"but I'm not that fool to do it right now...and not with a ...guard with you" she said, intentionally omitting the word 'great' to tease shadowis. and also she understood that gemini didn't needed a guard to protect herself from her.
she sighed again, like to abandon some tension, and assumed a composed position, trying to mantain a good look and to possibly impress her.
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Gemini shook her head. "What is with everybody assuming that I'm reading their minds to find out everything?" She sighed. "Asra, it's very nice to meet you. But I swear on my honor, that I wasn't reading my mind. I only do that in emergencies." She swatted Shadowis in the head. "Don't do that, Shadowis," she scolded. "Licking a random female on the cheek? Wow, you're a lot like Volcanis. Don't do that again." She turned back to Asra. "If you're here to conquer the territories, you will have to get through me and the other tribe Kings/Queens. They won't take lightly to having their territories invaded, especially Shadowfire." She shuddered a bit, thinking back to his vicious and strict attitude, even though he was a close friend. "Yep. Definitely Shadowfire."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Shadowis snarled when Asra scratched his face. He was also offended by her words. She was portraying a bad reputation about him, like he was a weak Guardian. "I'm a very powerful sorcerer. Don't mess with me." He growled towards Asra. "You should get your chance. I can be a good interest for you. Females like me a lot." He partially lied. The majority of females refused indeed the dark dragon because he was considered to have a sort of perverse mind. He was a loyal member of the tribe, but he caused a lot of troubles with females. He looked with anger at Gemini. He was in truth a bit scared to challenge her in a duel. She was too strong for him. However he wasn't frightened by her violence. "Tzè, you won't stop me from stalking female dragons... I'm not hurting them, afterall" He commented with a smirk. "Volcanis? I have heard Twilight likes that fire dragon..." He didn't know if the rumours were true, but he was jealous of them. Shadowis had a crush on Twilight, the NightWing princess. However Gemini's sister didn't like the black dragon.

A new shadow was approaching the group. DarkSun appeared next to the Queen on four legs in erect position. He wasn't showing any emotions and the other dragons could read nothing in his eyes. DarkSun extraordinarily looked to not be alive and someone would think he was a ghost. However the NightWing was breathing, so he was actually a dragon. DarkSun gave a curious look at Astra. He was looking to meet the female dragon, but he couldn't talk with her yet. The bronze dragon looked at Shadowis and spoke with a very severe voice.
"Shadowis, that's enough. You should learn what is respect towards a female." He warned the other dragon. However Shadowis chuckled at DarkSun's words.
"Brother... You're too serious. Leave me to have a lot of fun. Females are a good entertainment for males." He maliciously looked at Asra.
"Shadowis, I'm not sure if I can stop Gemini from punching you. Dismiss now." DarkSun ordered to the other dragon. He was in truth giving Shadowis the possibility to flee and avoid Gemini's wrath.
"As you wish, but I'm doing this only because you're my brother." Shadowis commented with a growl before to disappear in the shadows.

DarkSun looked at the Queen once Shadowis was gone. "Morning, Gemini. Forgive my brother for being so irresponsible." He told her with almost a cold voice. Darksun was in truth very ashamed to have a pervert brother. He turned his gaze towards Asra. "Sorry If I haven't presented myself." The bronze dragon apologized in a formal manner. "My name is DarkSun and I'm a NightWing Healer."  He finally presented himself.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Arcke flew away from the tower to where he saw some movement suspiciously and cautiously as he is not permitted to step on this land, he glides lower to get a better look, he lands on a trees still wary about his surroundings, "I wonder if I should leave... but shortly after he accidentally flew to harshly making a large cracking sound
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:22 pm

After a pause of reflection she spoke
"I will not go to throw myself in a battle with all of you together" she said half-smiling, now even more curious to see them, expecially the firewings she was talking about, and this name...Shadowfire...caught her attention because of her reaction
She was a bit worried, of course she knew she should act with caution, but there is thill a challenging flame burning in her eyes while looking in the eyes of Gemini
"I would like to know more.." she admitted
It was an honor indeed to have met her, and she liked the fact that the queen was not abusing of her powers reading the others mind with no problem
But the male dragon talked, interrupting them, and growled, she was annoyed and defended herself at the words of shadowis "you were the first that judged me assuming that I'm a beginner" she hissed and then assumed a fiery look "and I do not like you, not yet, impress me" she said with a grin arching an eyebrow, but again, from the shadows another dragon appeared, she was thinking that she must have done a mystake to  attract the attention of so many dragons...but she shooked her head, "not too bad, they must know I'm here, it is what i want ...i guess, I just hope they will not attack me to make me flee all together..." she thought
She listened at the conversation between the two brothers, and she was a bit surprised they were totally different, but she have seen something like that before. Shadowins looked to be strong dragon, and she was a bit interested in him, but his personality didn't attracted her, and she thought at the moment when he licked her, feeling again the rage.
When he was gone and Darksun presented himself she stared at him for a bit, he looked to be...particular, so this caught her interests, and she found herself to look also about how he looked like, she seemed to be 'weaker' but the truth was that she couldn't say it for sure, it was like he was hiding his potential, even if he was not big and rude as his brother
she appreciated his greeting ad replied
"I'm Asra...it's a pleasure to meet you both, nightwings, right?" she sincerly said looking at the two
"mphf... a healer? " she said acting she was hiding a laugh, like to accuse him to be weak, but again it was just a provocation, because she knew the role of a healer is hard and indispensable
"..maybe your tribe's member will need your attention soon..." she whispered, letting them to take her words like a joke or seriously
She then raised her head and her eyes showed boredom "anyway...we have another visitor..." she said with a booored voice, after her words the crak of a tree revealed the newcomer
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:58 pm

maybe I should leave....
Arcke whispered as he realized he drew attention, but before he could fly away he hits a tree knocking him to the ground making him dazed
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:39 am

As the new dragon fell on the ground she turned her head in the direction where she heard the noise coming
"what the..." then she turned to look at Gemini and Darksun "he's not a nightwing isn't he? you guys..." she made a movement with the paw "..are...evasive and for the most you move unnoticed right?" she sighed and looked back at him, making few steps to have a better point of view "hey!" she said now showing her teeth "do not hide, it's not a good idea since you have been..." she was going to say 'discovered' but when she spotted him and she realized he was dizzy she interrupted herfelf and stared at him for a second, perplexed and a little worried, frowing
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:21 am

DarkSun ignored Asra's words when she mocked him to be a healer. He didn't care much about what others would say about him. The healer always prefered to appear not strong at the eyes of other dragons. So a possible opponent would underestimate DarkSun in a fight. The bronze dragon kept his firm behaviour, without showing any kind of emotions in his words. “You have fought well against Shadowis, one of the best sorcerers in the tribe.” It was more a statement than a compliment, though DarkSun was positively impressed by Asra's skills. “Anyway Gemini is right. All the territories around here belong to the NightWings. To answer your questions, we aren't only stealthy dragons. NightWings hide in the shadows. They master black and chaos magic. They can read minds and control them. They even knows necromancy.” He explained at Asra. “Judging by your abilities, it looks you have NightWings blood in your veins. The tribe will certainly welcome you if you decide to join us.” He suggested, waiting for a reply.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 am

Asra tunerd her head again, focusing on Darksun, the dragon looked very calm and she was impressed by how he didn't lost the controll and showed no reaction at her words. He would certanly hide something more behind his composed look, or he really didin't care or realized what kind of danger she could be, but when he started to talk she was even more surprised, he spoke clearly and with no emotions, making Asra even more curious an greedy to know something more and to cause some reaction or emotion in the other dragon, plus he gave her a compliment? even if it was how the facts were, it still pleased her that he said that "one of the stronger uh?" she thought with another grin, but she was thinking if it was true, and that surprised her,
After his suggestion to join them she turned very serious
"why should I should I join your tribe when I can fight your queen and conquer this place..." she provocated peering at Gemini to see the reaction
but then she took few seconds to decide, and she looked in war with herself, not sure about what to do
and finally she realized that maybe all she needed now was a home, and by the way she could eventually fight or find another land if the situation will change
she made an almost relaxed expression, sighed and this time she looked at Darksun with no joke, but a serious and calm look, almost yielding, even if there was still a strong flame in her green eyes, there was a hidden delicate light too that it's hard to see and not everyone catch it
"ok....then...what I have to do if I decide to join the tribe?" she said, not showing at all her thoughts, but is was like she accepted the situation and the idea, also because this dragon was gentle to her, and this was a sort of respect she liked, so she was looking with respect at him too now, which it was surprising compared to the behaviour she showed just few moments ago, that was also imrpoved as a reaction to the words and behaviour of Shadowis, which looked to be totally different compared with his brother, she almost could not believe that, and reminded with a bit of disgust how he dared to lick her cheek, and Darksun was like...the opposite?
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Gemini smiled. "If you want to join the NightWing tribe, you must first go through a challenge. You'll have to come with me." She lead them over to a large and creepy-looking forest. "This is the Rotten Forest. The most dangerous part of the NightWing kingdom." She gestured to the trees that dripped acid everywhere. "Those are acid trees. You'll have to avoid those. There are also many unknown creatures with hidden abilities that only some NightWings know about. No other tribe would be able to survive here unless you had the strength of a NightWing." She continued. "The challenge is that you will have to survive in there for a day. Yes, a bit higher than normal, but we NightWings have high standards. Besides, you fought very well against Shadowis, and your skills are very good, so I'm sure you'll be able to survive. NightWings will watch you from the outside, and if you ever get injured and you can't move anymore, we will come fetch you and send you away to another tribe. Understood?"
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSun Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:27 pm

DarkSun nodded at Gemini's words, following the group towards the Rotten Forest. The bronze dragon gave a brief look at the dangerous and strange forest, one of the most mysterious places around Pyyria. He turned his snout towards Asra. "I wish you good luck, although I'm sure you won't need it." He encouraged her, confidant that Asra abilities should be enough to easily overcome the challenge. Her skills were superior compared to a standard NightWing.
DarkSun
DarkSun
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:58 pm

Asra, voluntary or not, followed the queen, gemini, and peered at Darksun during the walk.
When they stopped she could already feel the strange energy that was coming from this place, she gasped looking at this forest, and with her eyes studyed it while Gemini was talking explaining her the rules
But the mind of Asra was away, even if she was still listening, this place awaked some memories of her past, and as a cub or your fighter she had experienced something like that, so this creepy forest was something a bit confident for her, but not a place she would go in , for now, because of bad memories and not only the good feeling when she was able to complete a quest. She took a deep breath and half-smiled again at Gemini
"if you survived this and I beat you i can show that maybe i'm even stronger than you and the forest too" she said, but she was joking this time and dind't intended to offend, so she turned serious and nodded at her.
At the words of Darksun she turned her snout looking at him with surprise and a little unconfortable, she wanted to thank him, and in some way you could read it in her eyes, but she was not confident with this feeling, the sensation that someone was correct and gentle with her, or respectfull, things that she usually gained by fighting and winning, but this was different, and the fear it was a lie caused her a little fear, she shooked her head and looked back to him in the eyes, and undertood that he was sincere, as Gemini too, and bot of them looked to be trustful.
Plus the fact that if she would have been injuried they would have helped her made her feel a warm sensation inside, she never had a backup during her trainings, beside some exceptions
"ok ...." she looked at the Queen with respect now in the eyes
"I'll go in there, and i'll proove you my value" she concluded with few words and a severe and secure tone of voice, so the dragoness stepped foward, entering this terrible territory
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down