Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Resentment (Soshi) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Resentment (Soshi) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Resentment (Soshi)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Resentment (Soshi) Empty Resentment (Soshi)

Post by Incus Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:53 am

Was it a curse to feel pain? Better yet, was it a punishment to live in a world of a dying breed? More specifically, dragons? That was today's sob question of one such creature, someone who could not handle the death of many nor the real, or imaginative, neglect of their parent. Most dragons got on with their lives and in today's environment it seemed what was left of them made the best of it. There was still one of few who drowned in their own sorrows, and they tried their best to get over their past.

Typical of Incus to have a sob story, something he's been trying to correct and deflate since he discovered his still living mother... Who he had a falling out with due to poor choice of words. That was months ago, and he still couldn't get over his anger nor his grief. So far it all subsided to a dwindling flame but still haunted him, why it did he never knew. That was a lie. Incus could answer that question easily, but he continued to lie to himself in the fact he couldn't find peace nor happiness.

In truth, Incus hadn't known the two in many years, silence and sorrow, fear and anger, he knew the group of drunken toxicity but couldn't pull himself away. For the first time in years he actually felt something when trying to interact at the little festival between those Imperials, he felt joy and surprise when a certain goddess revealed herself, and a daughter she had. Why was he still so skittish? Why was Incus still so weary and mistrusting of others, including his own mother? It was still that emotion he felt, the fear, anger and sorrow that he developed from since he was a hatchling. And it was those emotions in which leads to an eventual downfall.

Incus was a demigod, son of Astral the goddess of the stars and son of... Nimbus, the god of death. Years ago, Incus was more attached to his mother more than anything, Nimbus' mistreatment of Astral clung to Incus like a tick on a hound. Though that treatment was scarce, it was when his own mother faked her own death and left behind a small ball of scales, Celestia. It was Incus who blamed Nimbus for not saving her, damning himself in the process with the newfound resentment toward his other parent, and the loss built and eventually exploded. If he was the god of death, why couldn't Nimbus prevent Astrals death? The simple answer was she was never dead to begin with.

It wasn't until months ago that Incus figured out his problems. He blamed everything on Nimbus, and it was the misconception that brought the young dragon to his downfall then. Nimbus found love in his betrothals death in the form of Celestia, he didn't realize how much he'd miss Astral until that day came. And so he loved his hatchlings and children more so, but Incus didn't want that. He wanted his father to admit he let Astral die, that he chose not to bring her to their domain. He had many questions, done ludicrous, as to why?! Yet, the simple answer was that Astral was never dead to begin with. And Incus felt he doubt even Nimbus knew until much later.

Flying over the landscape was possibly the best way to blow off pent up aggression. Flying at the fastest speed was possibly another best way. Flying too low trapped in thought and crashing into a massive pine tree wasn't the best plan at all. Incus woke up as the sun began it's slow crawl from the skies center to the horizons depth, the day still bright out albeit chilled. As Incus stood he felt a sudden pinch in his right wing and looked around to it. The wing was spasming slightly when he tried to keep it still, likely another cramp or crook he received from either the crash or the fall. Or both.

It was time to head back over to his den, Incus shouldn't be too far from it at all, a forgotten ruin of some ancient civilization well hidden in a mountain face within the Earthen territory. Incus knew the day was somewhat safer than at night when most the animals and monsters came out, some still around during the day but not as much. With a meager huff, Incus was dismayed as he turned to walk in the direction of his home due west. Last thing he needed was getting held up by some hungry beast... Or worse.

Incus knew he needed to be better, his attitude and his emotions, he knew that he was coming undone by the toxicity of himself. It was going to be extremely harsh doing that, he felt like he didn't have the strength to rid himself of the past, his own interpretation of his past. Something false covering the whole truth, and he did it himself. The Fury didn't know where Astral even was, he was banished from his father's domain not because Nimbus hated him, but because like poison Incus' emotion were effecting the other siblings causing them grief and resentment toward each other. Perfect role model of the season, he jests to himself.

The Fury lacked joy, happiness, trust and self love, most importantly self love. He felt like a burden years ago, his confidence drained and no one else to trust but himself. It truly was all his fault. And Incus wanted to stop that, but he didn't know if he had the strength to do it. It was best he tried it sooner than later, but perhaps not in the middle of the forest with any predators waiting to snatch him up. Without his wings, Incus knew it was going to be a long walk.
Incus
Incus

Male Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Resentment (Soshi) Empty Re: Resentment (Soshi)

Post by Soshi Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:50 pm

Soshi walked through the woods, grumbling to herself about everything. Even if she'd met Paradox, it didn't help alleviate the fact that she still felt hunted. She was a goddess and she still didn't feel safe from the other gods out there. It wasn't like she asked to be given all the powers she had right now. She stopped and sat under a tree, taking some dirt and beginning to shape it. Soon, the earth not only seemed to change shape, but it also seemed to compress until it formed a blue crystal in the shape of a mosasaur.

She sighed and put in in her bag. Using her magic like that... it could lead to one of the other gods could find her. She looked around, getting back up to get moving back home before hearing something. Something big. She turned to see a dragon walking through the woods, which made her quickly hide, but she could feel something.... Energy?

It was like Paradox's, but weaker. Oh no.... She had to try and make herself look more... dragony. She then had an idea though. She was good at making puppets out of earth.... She had it. She would quickly build up earth around her, basically letting herself form into a dragon-like appearance. Surrounded by earth and stone, she'd be safe, and now she hoped she'd pass as a dragon.... One with fire-like eyes.

Resentment (Soshi) Dbhc560-17ba64fb-acec-494f-ab37-52025297bf16.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmI5ZGE0YjYtMTE3ZC00YmUwLWFkNTYtN2NkNWQ0ZDhjMjQ0XC9kYmhjNTYwLTE3YmE2NGZiLWFjZWMtNDk0Zi1hYjM3LTUyMDI1Mjk3YmYxNi5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

She would soon walk out from the brush, looking at the dragon in her new, strange form. "Um....Uh.... Are you ok?" Very smooth.
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:43 am

Muling about and strutting forward was a wise decision on Incus' part. Not paying attention and being in deep thought was not wise at all, especially with a forest full of creatures, regardless if it were the busiest part of the day and night. Incus continued his train of thought until he was interrupted by a sudden voice. He quickly looked about, his frills shooting upward out of habit until his saw who exactly called him. One of those earth dragons, maybe not the largest but still quite sizeable compared to Incus.

Incus felt his heart throb and he was ready to turn tail, however something kept him there. And it ran through his head. All his life he'd been running from a past that was inevitable, running from himself, running from the demons he needed to face. Incus forsaken himself from truth, from potential allies and friends, from living. He'd forsaken himself from family. No more, Incus was too tired of running from himself, he was tired of being scared and always running from everything.

Gulping silently, Incus spoke in a low tone, not even noticing his sixth sense screaming at him, "Um... Hello?"

Incus then noticed his gut feeling. Something was off, something fake about the dragon, bit he kept a lid on it. He didn't want to assume the worst but he certainly didn't assume the best either. It was then Incus caught himself staring at the dragon... dragoness? He realized there was an awkward silence befalling upon the two before speaking further, clearly not used to conversation, "I- Uh... I'm fine... I guess. Just took a hard... Fall."
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Soshi Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:14 pm

Soshi didn’t know the various minor things that played into dragon express, so she couldn’t really mimic the bit of doubt she had after hearing that it was just a fall. The “dragon” would take a hesitant step forward to look at the not-quite-right looking wing. She then looked back. She didn’t mimic wings, so hopefully her own confusion would be understandable.

“Um... you wing looks.... Uh... bad....” Dang it! She was terrified right now. If this dragon found her out.... She shoved it to the back of her mind. The disguise seemed to be working right now. She shook her head a little, trying to get more relaxed.
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:43 am

Perhaps this dragon wasn't too concerned? Or maybe it was the stone that writhed when she spoke. Incus assumed that the stranger was after all an Earth Dragon, she didn't show too much expression when regarding her concerns for the wing... However that would heal in due time. Incus felt his heart racing as an awkward silence befell upon him and to correct this he wanted to keep the conversation going, but that wrong feeling struck him again. Was there more to the stranger? Or perhaps the fall had greater consequences than he thought.

"Uhh... Yeah... It hurts a little but my wings normally heal fast," Incus replied, mentally shuffling in his mind the different thoughts of what Earth Dragons should be like, "I wasn't expecting anyone to be around here, especially this far away from the Isles."

Those NightWing Isles were indeed the new home of the Imperials as a whole, temporary or permanent. Those invading creatures took the lives of many, including the Twilight Imperium itself. To Incus, all empires must fall someday, regardless of they were forever lost or only defeated for some time. Then he began to wonder why his mother, Astral, never prevented this but remembered why. She was busy having a family, too busy that most of the dragons on Pyrria were nearly extinct with only a few holdouts existing. He never visited the tropical and mountainous West nor the frigid Northern lands, Incus didn't need to, instead what he needed to do was repair the damage he caused in his and his mother's relationship. That would come later.

Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Soshi Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:16 am

Isles? Oh crap, her lack of knowing anything about dragons was about to show. But she also noticed that apparently whatever she was trying to convey didn't really get through. She didn't know the finer points of how dragons communicated, so she didn't know if... "words" was all to it, or if there was movement. Either way....

"I... don't know much about injuries, and I'm sorry, but I don't know about these Isles. I'm not that... up to date on things." She wished she could tell what the dragon was thinking. She wasn't sure how convincing she was. Then again, she didn't know whether her magic was helping disguise her in part.
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:29 am

It sunk into Incus that perhaps this dragon... dragoness must have been just as odd as the Fury himself. Something stuck out though, and the feeling of falsehood began to lurk about in his mind. He'd seen many dragons, their abilities and even close up appearances at one point. Incus was in a room full of them at one point, and this one seemed quite off. It wasn't her attitude let alone lack of knowledge of that Isle those Imperials refuge, it was the fact the dragon began to look not like a regular dragon should.

"I can understand that... But why exactly are you not, "Up to date," on recent events? Even rogues know about what has been happening in most of Pyrria." Incus interjected this point rather cautiously, he was ready for anything. Perhaps this dragon was not all she seemed, perhaps a beast in disguise. From afar, he could tell the difference, but he was now a good few yards from it, and Incus could tell the detail of the dragon was off.
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Soshi Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:33 am

"Well," she started. How was she going to explain this? Soshi let out a bit of a sigh, looking at her back.

"I... can't fly, and was... hibernating on top of that. So I haven't been able to find out what happened." That... was horrible. That had to be the worse lie yet. It was pretty clear the goddess was running out of ways to get out of this. She just hoped it was enough.
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:19 am

"Can you be more clear?" Incus asked, the skepticism continuously griwing as well as the confusion. It was clear she was pulling for strings and most dragons didn't go through a, "Hibernation." He decided he'd finally gad enoigh and Incus' patiekce was starting to grow thin. Incus was not inclined of going aroukd nor run in circles.

"And actually be honest." Incus added. His tone was a but deepwr, but if anything he absolutely hated deception.
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Soshi Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:41 pm

Soshi looked worried, not sure what to say now. She shook her rocky body a little, trying to make it look like either a nervous tick or an itch. She looked around, growling a little.

"What makes you think I wasn't honest? Is the fact I'm covered in this dang moss not enough." She grumbled some, but then stopped, sitting down before looking over at Incus.

"Fine! You want to know the truth?If I show you though.... You can't try anything, even if you could."
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:02 pm

"Then pray tell, oh so menacing one, how I couldn't do anything? If you really are who you're not, why hide it?" Incus' curiosity was getting the better of him, however with how defensive and... Odd, this dragon was acting it worried Incus to some degree. It was a suspicious act to suddenly get tense, was she wanted? Was this dragon trying to hide from someone, if not hide something?

"You need not be aggressive... Or defensive," Incus openly stated in a calm manner, "You don't need to hide either, it's not like anyone else is around, and it's not like I actually intend to talk to others."
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Soshi Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:35 pm

The earthy dragon looked down for a moment before nodding, and slowly sitting before her body seemed to shift slightly. Or at least "her" body. The rock shifted, and from when the head was, a human woman seemed to pop out from under the surface. She sighed a little, patting the head of her draconic puppet. She looked at the dragon, a hood covering most of her head.

"So, this is actually me. Soshi, the Goddess of the Elements, and the only one sneaking around from the others...."
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:37 pm

"A human god?" Incus' asked, almost in disbelief more than anything, "No... There's something more about you. I humans interpret the draconic pantheon as their own, but for there to be a Divine of their own..."

Incus thought on it for a moment, catching himself stepping away a few feet. It had to be magic, maybe even a shape shifter if those exist, but the power he felt was a dragons. He then looked back to this thing with a mixture of scrutiny and curiosity, "Were you born with it, that power, or maybe you attained it? Have you met any others or are there others like you?"
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Soshi Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:53 pm

“I.... Don’t know....” She sat on the earthy puppets head as she thought back. She wasn’t any different as a kid. Never have any powers as she grew up.

“It was like it just... happened one day. And no, there isn’t really more to it. These powers just showed up.” She sighed, laying back against on of the “horns” as she thought. Should she mention Paradox? She looked back at the dragon, nodding a little.

“That depends on what you mean. Like... other human gods? Just any other gods?” Soshi then realized something. She didn’t even know who this was. It was odd, that was for sure. She would then stand up, seeming to have excellent balance on her puppet body.

“Who are you anyway?”
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:36 am

"Gods in general." Incus stated, still keeping his distance. This would explain the odd presence this one had, much like his mother Astral, when was around, he could pick up on odd things like this. He didn't know whether being able to detect another deities was a natural trait, but alas, he'd need to ask his mother about it... And Incus didn't know where she was!

"Well..." Incus began hesitantly before finally building up the courage to speak, "Since you told me who you are, I guess I can tell you. I am Incus, a demigod; son of Astral of the Stars and Nimbus of Death. I... Wasn't necessarily certain as to how they would react to a Human deity, I think my mother and father were just it, though I have heard of Kelarth..."

Incus began to ramble on, getting a bit off topic before remembering the Human, "I think they would have been appalled by you, no offense. I don't have any qualms with your people, so you don't need to worry about that. But why are you out here, by yourself and not with other humans?"
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Soshi Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:35 am

"Oh. I've met one other god, a dragon named Paradox." She sighed a little, listening carefully the dragon, Incus, introduced himself as a son of two gods. A demigod himself. His parents were "Astral of the Stars" and "Nimbus of Death." Gods of death and... the sky? She shrugged a little, as he would continue, explaining that his parents would probably be appalled by her. Wasn't any surprise, and her face showed her lack of shock at the idea. He then asked why she wasn't with other humans.

"Why am I out here...? Well you hit the nail on the head mentioning your own parents, other gods, would be appalled by me. I'd rather not make waves and get found by gods that want to see my head on the end of a stick." She sighed a little, having the dragon body/puppet lower her down. She'd slide off the head, landing on the ground but deciding the leave the earthy dragon formed.

"Plus... some humans are bit... kneejerk when it comes to magic. Some will be in awe, others will want to kill you, and I'm not entirely sure how well I can survive. I stopped aging though, so maybe I'd live."
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:57 am

"Never heard of them," Incus stated almost disregarding name, "Have you ever thought about building a home? Maybe near a river or somewhere with unlimited water and such? You Humans have a way with constructs that I've seen dragon do as well." Incus was curious about this Soshi, why she would constantly be moving.

"I mean, you can't live with dragons, nor your kind, do why not settle down and find an isolated place? It would give you the chance to get a breather... From what I'm guessing, you do a lot of traveling?"
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Soshi Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:55 am

Soshi sighed a little at the mention of making a home and settling. She looked up, nodding a little before speaking up.

“Well.... I’m about to try something now, but.... Usually either too many of those monsters nearby, or I’ll need to move on for some other reason. Especially if another god seems to be close....” It was a bit of brutal honesty on her part, but it was the truth.
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:55 pm

"Well..." Incus thought for a moment. There was something he too had been trying to practice, and who better to show it off to another god? They may not be dragon, but certainly they were a god no less. But it was still experimental, nonetheless, and only worked a portion of the time.

"I've... Been working on something too, trying a new thing out. If you don't mind, you have me here to help you out? I could watch your your back... And whatever else, because now I have to see what you could do." Incus was now curious of what exactly Soshi would do. To his word, he'd stay, and he certainly had the firepower... The something that he'd been working on. He didn't know how she would react though and he wouldn't tell until it is really revealed.
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Soshi Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:44 am

Soshi was a bit surprised by what Incus said. He was working on something, and he offered to watch her back? This was the second time she'd been surprised by a dragon in her life. She then looked around, sighing a little.

"Well, now you've got me curious too, Incus. And... Any dragon wanting to watch the back of a human seems amazing to me still, so... thank you." She then looked back at the dragon puppet/disguise she made, thinking of whether to sending it back to the earth or not.
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:56 pm

"You're welcome," Incus replied with a slight smile, something he doesn't often share at all, "We're gods, we gotta watch each other's backs, right?"

While he wasn't sure how Astral would think, Incus didn't have any qualms with Humans, let alone he didn't even care for them. He didn't even care for other dragons, but it seemed he was concerned about their extinction. No one should go through that at all. And like Incus said he would watch out for Soshi to do her work, his power in return would be shown perhaps even sooner if a monster attacked!

So Incus waited for Soshi to proceed. He didn't need to warn he... Though he forgot to. The new power wasn't so new rather Incus never gave himself the time to actually practice it, something that was strong or weak depending on whatever he faced. And it all seemed to work on the belief of one's self, a concept the demigod couldn't easily grasp properly but he tried at least. And that's what counted, right? He would find out maybe later or sooner.
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Soshi Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:23 am

Soshi seemed surprised again when Incus said gods needed to look after each other. She nodded a little, though it was clear something was on her mind. She would quickly answer him with a "Right" before looking down at the ground. Time to show a little.

She would collect some earth with her powers, and began to for it into a shape similar to a manticore. The shape would seem to start become crystalline as it set in its shape, and almost seemed to glow for a moment before breaking apart. She sighed a little, looking back.

"I did say I was working on it. Still haven't perfected what to do though."
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:47 am

Incus stated in awe though it simply seemed he was staring on. So that's what she could do, he thought, create sculptures and puppets. Soshi could most likely do much more than this however it seemed that the project was all she could do for now. It still amazed Incus how Soshi was able to do this even when the crystalline manticore fell apart. A thought occured when Soshi explained that she hadn't perfected it.

"Have you considered applying heat?" Incus asked, "I mean, crystals are pretty much a form of rock... I guess, so wouldn't the sculpture be more stable and sturdy if you melted certain parts of it? I can imagine being a god of elements you could try that."
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Soshi Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:16 pm

Soshi looked up at Incus, recollecting some crystals before reducing them back to dirt. She then looked up at Incus, nodding.

"I know, but that's not quiet what I'm having trouble with. I'm trying to, instill a little something too it. I've heard of glowing stones that seem to impart some wisdom, or connection to magic. I guess I'm trying to mimic that." She then formed another Manticore shape, though this time it was a puppet that rubbed against her leg like a house cat.

"I'm still curious what your trick is?"
Soshi
Soshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:05 pm

Incus immediately knew what Soshi was speaking of. He perked up slightly and stated, "You mean a Moonstone? There were different forms of them if I'm not mistaken, however my m- Astral was the one who gifted the stones to her most devoted worshippers... I think they had to be devoted. Anyhow they are very rare... I think. I only remember Astral telling this to me when I was young."
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next