Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Full God Position closed Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Full God Position closed Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Full God Position closed

+3
Fallen Soul
Aviur
Celestia
7 posters

Go down

Full God Position closed Empty Full God Position closed

Post by Celestia Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:34 pm

We have one god of creation opening. I will be the one making the choice on which apps are accepted.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]How active are you?:[/b]
[b]Why should you get this position?:[/b]
[b]What god or goddess do you want to be?:[/b] (what powers you want ect)
[b]How has your character discovered their powers and how have they coped with it?: (after a full god disappears/dies or something their powers move on to a random unborn hatchling and can remain dormant for generations meaning the powers get passed down the family line till it finally awakens in someone.)[/b]
[b]What relationship dynamic are you looking for between your character and your rival or counter god?:[/b]

Last edited by Celestia on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Full God Position closed Empty Re: Full God Position closed

Post by Aviur Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:29 pm

CODE:

Name: Aviur
Appearance: Aviur is a crimson dragon with a small sail along his back that opens up into an open flame. He has black horns and gold eyes. He has a very girlish build, and a long tail. Thirty feet in height, he is sharp featured and short clawed.
How active are you?: I'm active almost every day.
Why should you get this position?: I think Aviur's character would really suit the god of destruction. He is reckless, lusts for destruction and is an anti-hero type dragon, which in my opinion would suit the god of destruction. He's selfish, arrogant and this would only make it worse.
Plus, for me personally, it'd be interesting to see how he'd deal with this kind of discovery.
And I, on my alt, am very active, online almost every day. I understand the rules very well and abide by them, and would keep myself in check when it comes to roleplaying a god. I'm an experienced roleplayer who knows the difference between playing a powerful character and godmodding.
What god or goddess do you want to be?: (what powers you want ect) The God Of Destruction. As for powers, I'd like Aviur to have the ability to breath a fireball that is extremely powerful and burning, with the heat of fifty firewings tucked into it's flames, about the size of a basketball per blast, that would explode on impact with anything solid. He could breathe this fireball several times in a row, with incredible heat with each impact.
And, optionally, I'd like him to have the ability to set his tail on fire with the same powerful flames as that of his fireballs, and when he waves his tail it could send a wave of flames threw the air depending on what way it's lashed and moved. If it was slammed onto the ground, a wall of flames could pop up in front of Aviur, thick and unrelenting. It can be put out though with water or ice powerful enough to cover it in one blast.
How has your character discovered their powers and how have they coped with it?: (after a full god disappears/dies or something their powers move on to a random unborn hatchling and can remain dormant for generations meaning the powers get passed down the family line till it finally awakens in someone.) Aviur discovered his powers one day when he was practising his 'blowing up stuff' skills. He was angry that day, for he'd gotten into a fight with a random rogue and lost pitifully after waking up on the wrong side of the bed. This, combined with the stress of his recent exhaustion from losing his temper so much, he eventually lost the plot and decided to burn things. He decided to put more effort then ever before into his final blast, and was suddenly thrown back by the sudden shock of a fireball leaving his maw. It destroyed a good few trees and exploded the trunk of the tree it'd directly hit. He's not sure how this was awakened within him,but he knows it was something to do with the anger inside him.
At first, weirded out and confused, Aviur read up on Firewing history and abilities, any scrolls he could find, he'd read. Eventually, he realised only gods could have that much power in one blast of fire.
Becoming frightened, Aviur was walking from the Firewing borders to the rogue lands to burn some more things to let off stress, when he slammed his tail to the ground in frustration, sending a wall of flames rising in front of him.

Now in awe of himself, Avoir slowly started experimenting over those next few hours, realising he was some kind of.. Fire god. Destruction god? But how? He questioned himself. He still doesn't know all the answers, but he's determined to find out. (This was the best I could come up with)
What relationship dynamic are you looking for between your character and your rival or counter god?: I'd prefer a rivalry of sorts, where Aviur thinks he somehow better then the Creator God due to his powerful abilities. Aviur, in this case, would probably frequently insult the Creator God and taunt him whenever he met himhdr.
But, I'm willing to take on a brotherly-sisterly relationship as well, with Aviur becoming either the elder or younger brother in the relationship.
Aviur
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Oh bad news I messed up. There is no god of destruction opening just god of creation.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:56 pm

Hey keep applying peeps!
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Name: Soul
Appearance: Soul is a silver fleck black dragon, neon violet eyes, creme/ pale gold belly scales. Purple wings with red gradient, has 4-6 small holes and 1 large hole on left wing near her shoulder and is 20 feet tall.
How active are you?: This is why I would like this position. I feel that if i had this position i would be online more and I would Post with this character more. i just came back from in activity and i believe that having this position will help me stay online.
Why should you get this position?:
I believe that I should earn this position because I have been on long enough to under stand the rules. I feel that having a Goddess will open up my role-playing options. I feel that if i have more ways to role-play I can become a more advanced role-player.
What god or goddess do you want to be?: I would like to be the Goddess of creation, I think that some powers that she could have is the power to create plants. small animals, birds,insects, maybe even small amounts of fire and water. for example, lets say she was thirsty, she could create a small puddle and take a drink. Of she or another person was cold she could create a small fire to keep the person or herself warm.
How has your character discovered their powers and how have they coped with it?: Soul had been traveling through the forest when she came to a lush clearing, she sat down and looked for some flowers to weave into a flower necklace. No flowers were in sight but then she saw a small patch of bare dirt. she walked over to it and poked the patch of dirt when a flower started to poke out of the dirt. she poked the flower gently and the flower grew faster. At first she was thought it was just a dream. but after no waking up she realized that she could create flowers. the first time she was exhausted after 5 flowers be kept experimenting. the first time she created and animal it was a rabbit, the rabbit had drained her energy so she instead tried mice and slowly moved up to larger animals like horses. At first she barely used them because she thought it might be a curse, the more the powers are used the more of her soul is corrupted. after a few weeks she decided it was not a curse but a gift. a few weeks after that she discovered that she could do the same with fire and water.
What relationship dynamic are you looking for between your character and your rival or counter god?: I was looking for a friendly competition, when they bump into another they simply say hi or demonstrate a small bit of magic, playing it cool but occasionally showing off and then getting annoyed when the other shows off.

I hope that this is what you were looking for! If not it was fun imagining and writing this anyway. :3
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:12 pm

Name: Anila, Semi-Goddess of Wind and Protection

Appearance:
Anila is a smaller dragon, standing at 32 foot tall. She has a crown of eight horns around her chest with a puff of gorgeous black feathers. Her body is a healthy and slim weight, with beautiful yellow splotched scales across her back and wings. Anila has four wings, the pair just behind her shoulders being the largest and the second pair being the smaller and they have majestic and white feathers to help keep her in the air. She has a tuft of feathers near her hind legs and just under her long white and yellow tail. On the tip of her tail is a feathery puff of white feathers. She has no protective plating on her underbelly and is rather fragile there.

How active are you?: Extremely active, I am on every day for at least a few hours.

Why should you get this position?:
If given the chance, I would use Anila to interact with multiple tribes and different species in an attempt to get them active once again-which would be pretty easy as she's able to jump across 'space' with her void steps and greet them all. Currently, she is the SkyWing semi-goddess, but these powers could just be a forerunner of what was yet to come, a warning sign for the storm which was just waiting around the corner. However, the current position would be easy to RP around.

I would be able to freely RP with other tribes and I would use her powers to 'accidentally' create plots for the site as well. However, I would not abuse this position and make dragons be able to overcome everything with ease.

What god or goddess do you want to be?:

I would want her title to be; Goddess of the Elements.

Her abilities are a bit more... Sophisticated, though, but still quite weak compared to other god dragons, such as Nimbus or Kayin. However, this is a quick explanation of her powers and what they would be like. Mind you, seeming she would be a goddess, she would also be able to make these powers appear out of thin air by bringing them into the mortal realm from her void realm, where she would go for a time of peace to calm her mind and senses. There, she could create things with her abilities.

• SkyWing Aspect
    The strongest aspect about her, Anila would have complete dominance in the air. Her speed, in flight, would literally be unmatched by every dragon-aside from Cele of course as her speed is incredibly ridiculous. She would be able to create hurricanes, tornadoes and be able to create wind blades which would be able to cut through practically anything. She is able to keep anything afloat due to this being her strongest aspect, and once it is floating, it stays there until she puts it down. Anila would be able to create lightning storms and use the giant winds to clear any weather around her.

• NightWing Aspect
    The shadows would literally bend to her will to form tendrils from the void. She would, with this ability, be able to break the barrier between the mortal realm and into that of the void to cause true void creatures to come forth, or attacks from this place to come forth. Using this, she can also open up two portals from place x to place y and step through them to teleport. This could be considered to be something like a void step. With this ability as well, the void would bend to her will and she would be able to control it. She would be able to use the small creatures, similar to that of nightmares, to come and serve her and do her wishes. She would also have the ability to change a large area to darkness to mimic the night.

• EarthWing Aspect
    From the depths of the earth, Anila would have the power to completely manipulate the grounds around her. This would include powers based on being able to lift the ground from the earth to form walls and spires. Sandstorms would also, in deserts, come rushing to her aid. Anila would also be able to create small gems and be able to create small pieces of jewellery with her powers, able to make veins of gold and silver run closer to the surface. She would also be able to replenish the grounds supplies with precious metals and crystals, and would govern the land to ensure that it remains health.

• IceWing Aspect
    Hail storms and blizzards would strike down near her whenever she commanded it, and she would have complete ice manipulation, able to form spires and walls whenever she wished it to form. Small creations would also be able to be made from the ice, and would last until she decided it were to be gone. Or if it melted, that would cause it to die as well. She could be able to create anything with ice if she so desired. She would have almost complete ice manipulation.

• SeaWing Aspect
    Rain and flooding waters can bend to her will. She would have complete control over their currents, and would be able to form things akin to rivers where she needed them. Anila would also be able to form bubbles of water around a dragon, which, of course, won’t be able to kill them. Her waters would also heal any dragons of their injuries, including external and internal issues which they may have by drinking the water. Poisons and venoms would have a harder time dealing with a dragon if they consume the healing waters as well.

• LightWing Aspect
    Full broad daylight would come to her when she needed it, being able to cause a giant area, just like her NW aspect, to become light. Linked to this would be the ability to change her appearance, which would be more like a perfect disguise more than anything. She, when using her other aspects, can easily swap her appearance to better match that of which dragon type she is visiting. She, however, cannot change her height drastically, only around a 5-20 feet increase to better suit in with the tribes. but she can change how long she appears. She can cause sunlight so intense that it would blind any dragon who looked at it for too long, or condense it into something like a beam of power.

Things that she would change her appearance to while visiting the tribes that are not SkyWings. :

• FireWing Aspect
    Fire and lava would also be completely under her control, their flames will bend to her will and she would be able to mimic FireWing abilities, however, she will not be able to control Other dragons flames in the sense that she can make it blow up in their face, but she would be able to extinguish it if it threatened her. She can put any amount of flames out-for example, a bushfire threatening to destroy a tribe, she could extinguish if she wanted to, however, if she decided that they could handle it with absolute incredible ease, or saw that it was for the best that the fire would come to burn some of the tribe, she would reluctantly allow it to happen. However, this is her weakest aspect.

How has your character discovered their powers and how have they coped with it?:
After she had obtained her powers that she had originally thought were semi-god powers, Anila would be restless as she would still feel that something was off. Shortly afterward, it could be planned that Kayin-her potential rival, would torment her and tease her about having a mortal lover. Anila would, shortly afterward, unlock her powers.

After unlocking them, Anila would most likely be a little afraid of them, but would manage to control them due to these new powers being under her beck and call. Anila would seek help from among her tribe which she would refuse to leave, until her opposition came again to visit or to talk to her about the powers which she apparently would have access to.

She would be shocked to find out that she was a proper goddess, and her heart would be broken as that would mean the end of her and Tion’s relationship due to her actual position which neither of them knew about. However, Anila would strive to keep that alive and Anila would also be trying her hardest to keep the elements turning and not rage out of control. Between that and making sure her counterpart doesn't go crazy on her, she would be a rather busy goddess for a while as she juggled her new responsibilities with her old ones.

What relationship dynamic are you looking for between your character and your rival or counter god?:
She would be the one chasing around to keep her counter under control. Anila would probably try and show off to the counter/rival, as that is what her personality is like when she’s confident. However, her showing off could end badly for the mortal realm (which could be a rather interesting thing to RP) as it could destroy half the things which they are trying to do.

I would want the two to be rivals and friends at the same time, at one moment they would want each other to die an agonizing death, but at the next moment, they could be the best of friends. It all depends on what my counter would want as well but it could be something incredibly interesting to RP.

At the start of their relationship dynamic as to while Anila just finalizes her powers limits, the destruction counterpart might be able to go and somewhat clean up her mess. However, with the counterpart, it could be rather interesting in that they could manipulate Anila due to her attachment with the mortal Tion. This would also lead to interesting opportunities and plots for the god dragons and their followers, as Anila would have the permanent attachment to a mortal, which I'm assuming god dragons don't do very often.

Last edited by Anila on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Name: Rayla

Appearance: She's a 31 foot tall dragoness with blue eyes. Light blue and white around her eyes and paws, along with a spiky chest. She has swirly patterns on her body, as well as a pair of gills like her father. She has a shark tail and a pair of large wings equipped for aquatic swimming. Her head has many icy spikes on it as well. She also wears an orange moonstone around her neck, a gift that her father had given her to help her be closer to Astral, and to give her more power. Has a long, dark blue and red scar running down her back, from where the assassination tried to topple a boulder onto her. It starts at her shoulder, runs down her back, and drops down to her side, across her right leg.

How active are you?: Quite active, on almost every day, and I post, too! Have you seen the beautiful events I start! Gorgeous!

Why should you get this position?: Well, aside from the fact that Rayla's grandmother is the goddess of gods, her mother was the goddess of beauty, and her father was the god of life, I believe Rayla would be great as a goddess due to her get it done attitude, and ability to adapt to changes in her life. She would embrace her new roll as goddess if it meant helping the people and the tribes she loves. She would be quick to adapt a religion and spread knowledge of her existence throughout all of the other tribes, visiting them, and encouraging them to grow and prosper. Not only that, but her powers would extend to the far reaches of every individual, allowing her to socialize and empower even small groups of people, rather than just have to make an impact on a whole society.

She is very ambitious and eager, and would no doubt be fiercely loyal to those who worshiped her. She would accept apostles of hers, and send them on journeys to spread her religion throughout the land. She would one of the less merciful of the gods of creation, but she would still rule fairly. Due to her nature as a rogue, she has no tribe to hold a bias to, so she would be fair to all of them, and never hold one above the other.

As for information OOC, I am a highly active and motivated individual, who will see her work through and finished. I will start many wide events, and already have the details of my religion and worship figured out. I would help socialize the tribes, and even help out inactive tribes that need a little push to get started. I would gladly participate in any special war events that may need the assistance of a god in order to prevent total chaos. And hey, I may even make some conflict between the gods, which could always open up new and interesting plots.

Rayla is a born leader, and I will gladly roleplay her filling up this position to her best ability.

What god or goddess do you want to be?: Goddess of the Hunt and Skill

This title will perfectly suit Rayla, as she is a goddess full of ambition and ideas. As the goddess of the hunt and skill, she would have complete control over all animals and interactions between animals and hunger. She would be able to influence the nature of how the animals and creatures that the dragons would hunt move and migrate, deciding when there would be shortages like famine, or when the crops or animals would flourish. Alongside this, her powers would also allow Rayla to take on the form of any animal or creature. Each creature would have glowing blue eyes, and may or may not have other characteristics of Rayla, should she chose them to.

To add to the part about the plants and vegetation, this would be included in Rayla's abilities, as well. She would be able to influence the growth of the plants, as well as how well the plants grew and other things. She could chose what they looked like, what the tasted like, and other interesting things like that. Though it wouldn't be as strong as her ability with the animals.

As for the skill part of the title, I believe this is one of the most important part of Rayla's character. That is, she is the one who influences the physical growth of dragons, and as they grow, they learn new skills and abilities alongside that. As the goddess of this ability, Rayla would be able to enhance her own abilities tenfold, as well as her own physical capabilities. Sure, these would already be enhanced due to her being a goddess, but she would have stronger physical strength than most of the gods would.

Skill and growth is an essential part of every day life, as without it, all dragons would just remain babies forever. The god of Life gives them life, then the goddess of skill would allow that life to flourish and grow. All new abilities one would gain would come from the goddess of skill. Which Is why I believe many interesting plot opportunities could be opened up because of this. Rayla would be able to bless certain dragons with intensified abilities for short periods of time, and perhaps even help dragons that are struggling with who they are as a person. Not to mention some really touching moments between Rayla and her siblings, and other mortals she may or may not have encountered.

How has your character discovered their powers and how have they coped with it?: After becoming queen of the IceWings, Rayla had an attempt on her life committed in the form of her relative, Gaea, who had a whole gang ready to attack her. Rayla managed to survive, but she was knocked into a raging river torrent. While she was launched into the icy waters, she smacked her head against a glacier and fell unconscious. This is where the goddess part of Rayla started to awaken. She had already known she was a demi goddess, but she had never tapped into her true power. However, subconsciously, her god side was able to kick in and save her from certain death. However, when she awoke, she had no recollection of the event, other than that she was still alive. And so she went on her merry way.

While traveling, Rayla discovered a mysterious journal, that all the secrets of her heritage in it. She started studying the book, and despite it being written in a different language, she was somehow able to understand it. She became obsessed with realizing the secrets of her history, and so she started to travel Pyyria, venturing down towards the rogue island. While she traveled, she continued to feel even stronger and stronger, but she couldn't quite explain the sensation.

However, it wasn't until she was attacked by an exceptionally strong fire dragon rogue did she realize her true potential. Along side her friend, she had to chose between her book, and the new dragon whom she had become friends with. She chose her friend, and while the book burned to smithereens, Rayla was able to kill the attacker and rescue her friend. However, not before she unleashed her true god potential on the opponent, which utterly shocked both her and her friend, leaving them stunned.

However, Rayla wasn't one to be offset by a small surprise like this. Well, big surprise, if I were being honest. But this wasn't the kind of thing that Rayla would be offset about. Rather, she would embrace this new power. Once she had better control of it, no doubt with training from her grandmother and grandfather, Astral and Nimbus, she would start to take up her responsibilities as a full god, wielding the power helpfully, with a strong and ambitious intent for helping the rest of Pyyria, and restoring them to their former glory.
What relationship dynamic are you looking for between your character and your rival or counter god?: Regardless of who Rayla's rival is, I believe she would be extremely competitive. But in an interesting way. Due to being a goddess of creation, Rayla's viciousness would probably evolve into something so that she was frequently trying to stop the destruction gods' antics, or try to get into a competition with her rival, often ending up in a big dog little dog dilemma, where Rayla will frequently annoy the other rival, but they would probably just generally ignore her. But it wouldn't be fun and games all of the time.

Rayla might show some kind of interest in some of the stuff the gods of destruction do, though she'd likely deny it. After all, Time is a pretty interesting topic. She'd often try to be the dominate one of the rivalry, and would quickly be one to lunge into a fight if her god of destruction rival were to do something stupid. And it'd likely be the same way, if Rayla were to do something stupid, as well.

Either way, depending on who Rayla's rival is, she might even develop a tutor/sensei relationship, due to Rayla's inexperience with being a goddess, especially if her rival is Nimbus, being that he is her grandfather and all. But if that doesn't happen, she would likely have a kind of aggressive bonding personality with her rival. Sure, they'd be aggressive towards each other, but she'd still poke in every now and again to check up on her.

Not to mention that with Rayla's goddess ability, she's naturally closer connected to the mortals than most, providing them with growth and food. Combined with her naturally destructive personality, this could create some interesting conflicts between the two gods.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Name: Eysseth

Appearance: Eysseth is a very large, yet squat beast. She stands at about 160 feet tall from her head to the tips of her talons when she is standing on all fours which she usually does. From the tip of her tail to the tip of her snout measures about 685 feet with her tail making up a good percentage of that length. Being an EarthWing Eysseth is supremely strong despite her age and said age weakening her. Her scale armor is second to none in terms of protection, with even dragon fangs having a good bit of trouble piercing them. The scales vary in shades of a purple color and have a rough, sandpaper like texture. Eysseth is often seen as drooling and having to wipe her face, however this is age getting to her venom glands causing the over produce and expel venom via her mouth. Due to her very large size Eysseth also has an impressively large set of wings, however due to her age she has trouble using them to actually fly which isn’t helped by her being cooped up underground for years.

How active are you?: I am online every day; even if I don’t post every day. >.>’ If I am not online at least once for a week or so something terribly wrong has happened…or school happened. Either or. But I will try to post more often.

Why should you get this position?: To be completely honest I have no idea. XD Not that saying that would help my chances at all. I just thought it would be kinda fun to have Eysseth be a full Goddess. Especially since she has no idea who her parents are and this could be an interesting backstory thing that her lineage is actually partly divine. Also who better to take a position of creation god as a Caretaker who has been working as one for a few thousand years?

What god or goddess do you want to be?: I’d want Eysseth’s title to be Goddess of Motherhood and Snuggles. For powers to not really conflict too much with Rii’s fertility powers Eysseth’s powers would be more of making sure the mother can successfully lay the eggs with both the mother and the eggs surviving as well as interacting with young dragons and possibly minor healing abilities just because well a mother is supposed to be able to heal boo boos. :3
Eggs blessed by Eysseth would also grow exceedingly healthy and live an extended life.
Hatchlings and other young dragons (younger than what would be considered teenage years for a dragon) would be more obedient and willing to listen to Eysseth feeling soothed just by her words alone.
Eysseth’s snuggles would be able to heal minor wounds that a normal child would get such as cuts, scrapes, knocks on the head and likewise. This ability works on everyone she snuggles not just younglings.
To add a bit more to the creation title of the god Eysseth would be replacing Eysseth could create little animated golems out of earthen materials (dirt, mud, stone, gems) for hatchlings to play with. They wouldn’t be alive and would only be animate for a short time while Eysseth uses them to play with a hatchling. Afterward the little golem will go inert, but maintain its shape to be just a normal doll or statue.

How has your character discovered their powers and how have they coped with it?: (after a full god disappears/dies or something their powers move on to a random unborn hatchling and can remain dormant for generations meaning the powers get passed down the family line till it finally awakens in someone.) Well when better to awaken her powers than when she actually lays some eggs? Eysseth has never had a mate or laid any eggs herself before which would be why the powers took so long to awaken. Since she has met Seyn and they are (going to be) mates Eysseth would want some hatchlings of her own. Her powers would awaken after Eysseth herself nearly doesn’t make it past laying her eggs and pull her through the act. Afterwards she would honestly not be too sure what to do. She would want to help every mother and hatchling she could, but she could not leave her family, either her EarthWing family or Seyn and her LightWing family.

What relationship dynamic are you looking for between your character and your rival or counter god?: Eysseth would totally be the overbearing mother to the other gods. While she would disagree with the actions of a destruction god she would not directly interfere unless it affects a young dragon in which case she would nag said destruction god into submission. She is not a violent individual unless one of her family is threatened so nagging and disapproving looks would be the most she would actively do against another god. Eysseth would treat the gods as her younger siblings/children because of her age (even if another god is older than herself) but it wouldn’t quite be the normal sibling rivalry since Eysseth is old and wise enough to not usually bicker and fight.
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:33 pm

And the next full god of creation is Anila the Goddess of the Elements. However in terms of your SeaWing aspect Ark will override your powers. So you can still use them so long as Ark's character doesn't block you out.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Congrats, my young Padawan! *Pats Ani and awards points to all the applicants*
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King