Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Being hopelessly lost (Open for all!) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Being hopelessly lost (Open for all!) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Being hopelessly lost (Open for all!)

+3
Cariharn
Draco
Artemise
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Being hopelessly lost (Open for all!) Empty Being hopelessly lost (Open for all!)

Post by Artemise Sun May 01, 2016 3:02 am

Artemis glanced around uneasily. If she was right, she was standing between the borders of the EarthWing territory and the FireWing territory. This was the first time she got lost, and the feeling of being lost was most certainly unpleasant. What if an EarthWing or FireWing spots me...and attacks me? she fretted. Have you forgotten that you're part of the IceWing Infantry? Have you forgot the tough trainings you've gone through? You survived the harsh conditions of the location of training, and here you are, worrying about an attack from a FireWing/EarthWing? Seriously? a voice in her mind scolded her. For heaven's sake, act like a soldier! This is the perfect time to put your skills to good use! Artemis sighed. That voice was right. But she didn't know which way to go. North? South? East? West? Ugh. JUST MOVE! she ordered her limbs, and slowly, she started venturing through the forest, hoping that she was not barging into EarthWing territory, or it would be the end of her.

She looked around, and let out a groan. Instead of cold mountains, her surroundings were full of trees. And damp stuff. She hated damp things. It probably rained recently. Grimacing, she trudged through the damp undergrowth, hoping that she would be able to find her way home soon, but she suspected that it wouldn't be very soon.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Being hopelessly lost (Open for all!) Empty Re: Being hopelessly lost (Open for all!)

Post by Draco Sun May 01, 2016 6:50 am

As i decided to walk out of FW territory because why not, i walked into a forest. I don't know why, but everytime i smell damp leaves on the forest floor let's me think of home before the murder even happened. And i then notice a Icewing a little bit taller than me, but looks to be lost. And then for what i would think, chaos would follow. I seen many things like this that snowball into even more chaotic things like when i was with his friends and other stuff like that. But in order to keep this from snowballing into a war between Icewings and Firewings that could be devastating, or that would be my paranoid side talking to me. Nevertheless, i will just do what i want to do. "Hey, are you okay there?" I asked the Icewing, and there i go. I somehow launched the snowball (if i did that is.).
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Being hopelessly lost (Open for all!) Empty Re: Being hopelessly lost (Open for all!)

Post by Artemise Sun May 01, 2016 7:02 am

Artemis jumped a little when a voice spoke from behind her. She slowly turned around to face a FireWing. "Errr ... actually, no," she admitted. "I'm lost." She glanced around nervously, half-expecting more FireWings to burst into the field she had emerged into. Her tail lashed the ground nervously, leaving whip-thin marks. She cringed when she heard the cry of an eagle. Oh, how she hated this place. She was already starting to wish that she had paid more attention to her surroundings. However, she brightened when she picked up the scent of a rabbit. As soon as the male was gone, she would catch the rabbit ... if she didn't lose its scent. If she did, then she was a real disappointment. She could practically hear her trainer's voice screaming at her in her head right now to attack the male, but no. Attacking him could cause a war between a FireWings and the IceWings, and she didn't want that.

Last edited by Artemis Bluecomet on Sun May 01, 2016 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun May 01, 2016 7:16 am

I saw that the Icewing was nervous about something, which i knew perfectly. A Firewing near his Territory is not a good sign, or anyone from that tribe to say it the least. "You know, you don't have to be nervous. I'm not like one of those Firewings that you have been told about, i'm more of one who makes friends and not enemies." I tried to relieve the Icewing, and then got jumpy from the eagle in the sky. For some strange reason, she reminds me of myself. a thought popped into my head, letting me change my tactics a little. "Well, i can help you get over to Icewing territory. I know where it is since i flew around here multiple times going on adventures." I tried to relieve her again, hoping that that eagle won't come back for a second time. And if that happens again, then this would be not good for anyone, especially me and the Icewing.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun May 01, 2016 7:25 am

"Really?" She perked up. "That's great! I hate this place." She scowled at the moss that clung to her claws, and she shook them off. "What's your name?" she inquired suddenly, and then smiled faintly when she saw his expression. "We should get to know each other if we're going to be flying together..." She cringed again as the stupid eagle let out another hunting cry, and she grinned at the male when he jumped. So he disliked those types of sounds too. "I could fly up there and kill that eagle.." she suggested.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun May 01, 2016 7:33 am

Cariharn was in a strange place, quite far from her own territory, and it was near borders of other dragons who may not be so happy with an IceWing about. She frowned a little as she played with a tiny blooming flower, crouched down and examined its fine features. The plant was so...tiny, and yet it was surviving. She then nudged the flower with her snout, making it shake back and forth from the motion. Cari tilted her head in interest, seeing as it hadn't fallen down despite being so weak.

The scholar looked up and examined the plants around it, remembering that the green colour of the leaves meant that it was alive. She smiled at the thought that all the plants were all surviving on their own with minimal resources and went on her way, likely back to the IceWings, if she doesn't get distracted by another curious specimen of life's great creations.

Cariharn walked on through the forest when she noticed the presence of two other dragons. She sniffed the air a little and her eyes lit up, so she wasn't the only IceWing around here! She was quite pleased to know that. Then she sniffed the air again, this time recognising the distinct smell of a FireWing. It wasn't a surprise to her, as they were quite near FireWing territory. She decided to watch and see if anything interesting or peculiar would happen.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun May 01, 2016 7:45 am

Welp, i don't know how i do it, but everytime i say something that could help them, i get pulled into another adventure (or a war if it snowballs all the way out of here.  And then, right before i tried to say my name, another eagle flies and screeches, which i now feel like what the humans react to another annoying human, it get's pretty old pretty fast.  "Well, you could kill it if you want to.  But anyways, i am Draco the flamewing, or Draco since that everyone else says, and it's a pleasure to meet you."  I then revealed my name to her, and then the SAME eagle screeches.  "You know, if that eagle screeches one more time, i could kill it myself."  I whispered to make that the reason why it was doing that was because of my voice, and it just screeched again.  I think this overgrown turkey has a HUGE death wish if it want's to annoy two dragons.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun May 01, 2016 7:56 am

"I'll go and kill that idiot. Anyway, nice to meet you, Draco. My name's Artemis." She perked when she felt the surrounding temperature decrease slightly; this marked the presence of an IceWings. All IceWings carried a cold aura; it wasn't unusual for the temperature to drop slightly when they were around. She looked around, trying to spot a familiar flash of blue, but instead found herself staring at a plant which had its stem all over the tree's trunk. Her brain instantly recognised it. Poison ivy, scientific name Toxicodendron radicans. Thank goodness she read a lot; if not, she would have mistook it for a harmless plant and go over to touch it.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun May 01, 2016 8:04 am

Cariharn, for a moment, thought that the IceWing had noticed her presence and was about to reveal herself but paused when she followed the dragon's line of sight to a plant on a tree. She sighed in relief and moved a little bit to have a clearer look to see what was annoying the FireWing. She listened closely, hearing an eagle shriek once more and groaned in silence. Now that is understandably annoying. Eagles weren't exactly songbirds, so they would get annoying quickly.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun May 01, 2016 8:19 am

"Well, i think someone else is here, judging by her reaction to the increasing cold temperatures." I told myself, looking for where this could be, and finding nothing. Then the bird screeched again, and if he does that one more time i will straight-up destroy the entire eagle population, which i done back home with the-- NO! I must forget about that! I already got some good friends and a new home here, and i won't let the past fool with me now. I again thought to myself, getting rid of those memories. "You don't have to be scared Icewing, i know you are out there and i won't attack." I said to the Icewing that could be there other than Artemis.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun May 01, 2016 8:25 am

"Wait here. I'll go and murder that eagle, growled Artemis as it let out another screech. She rose into the air, and soon she was no longer visible, already too far away to be seen. She saw the eagle and chased it; when she finally had it in her claws she savagely decaptitated the eagle, then returned to Draco. "It's dead," she informed him calmly, wiping her bloodstained claws on the ground.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun May 01, 2016 8:29 am

Cariharn blinked and grimaced when she saw the bloody headless eagle carcass.
She let out a sigh and shrugged in defeat, figuring that she should show herself. She should have known thatt her presence had already been known the moment she stayed at a place for a while, as the dragons had noticed the temperature drop. She walked out of the trees and looked at the two of them individually, making note of their features. "My name is Cariharn. I apologise for not showing myself earlier, but the two of you seemed to be interested in the now dead eagle flying around and I had found it quite entertaining to watch," she confessed with a sheepish smile.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun May 01, 2016 8:40 am

Artemis waved away Cariharn's apology. "It's fine, it's fine," she said breezily. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Cariharn. My name is Artemis, and he's Draco." The dragoness snorted when Cariharn mentioned the eagle. "That thing was really annoying," she sighed, "I don't understand why it had to screech so many times, it was unnecessary." She grinned at Cariharn. Somehow, the both of them were different from the normal stranger, which would have made her nervous, but she felt at ease with both of them.

Last edited by Artemis Bluecomet on Sun May 01, 2016 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun May 01, 2016 8:53 am

As soon as she said the the eagle was dead, i smiled so hard i thought my face was going to rip to pieces. "OH THANK THE ETERNAL FLAME!" I yelled in joy and jumped high into the air, but then realized what i just did, and retracted myself onto the ground to not make a fool of myself like before. "Sorry about that, i just gotten a little excited from that. Don't mind what i said though, it's just nothing." I apologised to her because saying The Eternal Flame's name to anyone who never heard of him or don't worship him is never EVER a good sign. And then Cariharn (since that was her name) greeted us with a smile, which then brought up something else. Didn't Artemis want to go back to her territory, and if so, then why stall that then?
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 01, 2016 9:12 am

// Mind if I join after I get approved? //
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey
Location : Somewhere in a parallel universe where you'll never find me >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun May 01, 2016 9:29 am

//nope, that's why it's an open RP. Anyone can join after they get approved.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 01, 2016 1:11 pm

// Can I post even though I'm not approved? I will be approved as soon as my approval person is on, so basically I'm an approved person Smile so, can I post? //
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun May 01, 2016 1:38 pm

//Well, if you are waiting for approval, then no. The only way you are approved is when the mod approves it and is in the Approved (Insert tribe name here) section. You can find that out from the new members guide.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 01, 2016 1:41 pm

// Sigh.. anticipation RP is.killing me... //
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun May 01, 2016 2:49 pm

//i know, it hurts is all.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun May 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Cariharn would stare blankly at Draco when he suddenly exclaimed, saying something about The Eternal Flame. She had only heard of it from stories, but now that he had mentioned it, she wasn't sure if she should ask. Then Artemis introduced herself and the FireWing, and she would smile at the two at them. "I see, well, pleasure to meet you all. May I ask though, what a fellow IceWing would be doing here?" she asked, to satisfy her curiosity.

Cariharn had her own reasons, but she didn't know the other's reason for being here, so far from their own territory. For Draco, she could understand of course.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun May 01, 2016 11:24 pm

Artemis sighed. "I got lost. Which is stupid, because I explore a lot, and I never get lost. Well, except for this time. What about you?" Then she heard The Eternal Flame's name. Ah. That. She had read about it. Judging by Cariharn's expression, she guessed that she had read about it before. Then she heard a rustle before her, and her reaction was swift. She whirled around, saw a male deer, and lashed out with her tail. She swept its leg out from under it, and then sliced her talon across its neck, killing it instantly. "Anyone wants some?" She grinned at Cariharn and Draco.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Mon May 02, 2016 7:06 am

Cariharn smirked a little at Artemis's answer, it was nice to meet a fellow curious dragon. "I was doing some research on the plants growing near other territories. Like how some plants have adapted to survive near heated climates like the FireWings' territory and so on," she explained. After all, no harm in telling others about her interest in plants of all sorts.

Then Artemis killed a passing deer in a blink of an eye. The scholar found herself flinching a little at the sight of the bloody carcass. That was two dead animals she'd seen today. Thankfully, she was used to some blood and she was able to recover quickly from the sight. "I'm not particularly hungry, but I suppose I'll take a little off the breast," she said, though it was out of manners.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 02, 2016 8:09 am

// I was just approved, I might not have my color right away, so bear with me, I'm excited to roleplay //

Echo floated through the air over the boundaries, enjoying himself with some exploring, when the sounds of a conversation floated up to him from beneath. He could see two Icewings, and one Firewing. What's going on? He thought. He decided to check it out, circling over the forest and gradually descending into the trees. None of them had seen him, which was good. Echo landed silently on a branch, careful not shake it. He then slid down quietly to the forest floor, where he made is way over to the clearing where the dragons conversed. With a start, he realized one of them was Artemis. She must've gotten lost... He thought. Being a curious dragon, he stayed downwind and out of sight of them, listening to their conversations as they moved along the Firewing/Earthwing borders. A ghost of a smile flickered on his face in amusement as Artemis brought down a deer, and the other Icewing flinch away as in fear of blood. This is going to be fun, He told himself. Shadowing them.
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Fri May 06, 2016 5:07 pm

//sorry i was gone. And also, how do you know about him?//
"Well, i'm not particularly hungry right now, so i'll pass." I answered Artemis, staying away from the deer. "But maybe after this, we can leave for the Icewing territory. I got a feeling that maybe we could overstay our welcome." I said to the group with my paranoid side talking once again, which i hope won't happen again.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next