Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Great Tribe Revamp!!! Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Great Tribe Revamp!!! Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Great Tribe Revamp!!!

+10
Crystal
Arkhor
Devi
Barracuda
Torghaith
Harmony
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Kenina
Oculus
Celestia
14 posters

Go down

The Great Tribe Revamp!!! Empty The Great Tribe Revamp!!!

Post by Celestia Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Alright time to put the tribes back in the spotlight. First big change, we'll be giving the tribes even more specializing. There are going to be three categories Military, Economic, and Artistic. The tribe leader will get to chose one thing in each of those categories that their tribe specializes in. Each tribe will also be able to chose one of two category bonuses in which they will be able to add one extra specializing in that category. However only 2 tribes may chose an Economic bonus, only 2 may chose a Artistic bonus, only 2 may chose a military bonus, and its first come first serve so if NightWings chose Military and FireWings chose Military than IceWing would have no choice but to chose Artistic. When chosing a bonus please describe it in the context of your tribe for example say the SeaWing leader chose abundant food in their land for their economic specialization. They could describe it as being that the waters are unfished by any but the SeaWings and the oceans being so vast there is more than enough for everyone to get fat off of. Keep in mind just because perhaps SeaWings have the best hunters it doesn't mean you can't have an amazing FireWing hunter.

The bonus for EarthWings and SkyWings will be predetermined due to their dramatic sizes. For EarthWings it is in the Military category and it is strongest and toughest dragons. For SkyWings this is also the Military category. They are the fastest, most agile, and have the best Trackers which specialize in scouting.

SeaWings may receive a bonus in Economic or Artistic
NightWings may receive a bonus in Military or Economic
LightWings may receive a bonus in Economic or Artistic
IceWings may receive a bonus in Artistic or Military
FireWings may receive a bonus in Military or Economic

Military(0/2 taken)
Economic(0/2 taken)
Artistic(0/2 taken)

Examples of Military specializations:
Best military tactics (someone who chooses to specialize in a certain kind of tactic will be far better at that tactic than someone who chose to specialize in tactics in general.)
Best military strategy
New recruits naturally gifted in combat (no training needed meaning armies can be raised much quicker)
Guardians have a will of diamond and can not be demoralized
Trackers specialize in tracking (are those foot steps 2 weeks old and have been rained on and snowed on? Who cares they went that way!(Extreme exaggeration))

Examples of Economic specializations:
Best hunters(naturally if your tribes had the best hunters they are also going to be good at tracking however is someone chose to specialize in tracking then your hunters tracking skills aren't going to be as good as theirs. What I am trying to say through examples is if you chose something vague or general you'll be good at a lot of things but not really good. If you chose something specific you'll be really good at that one thing.)
Most food abundant land (Nobody in our tribe goes hungry!)
Lots of iron in the land (We have so much armor and weapons even our babies have armor and weapons!)
Fast learners (the faster you learn the sooner you can go out and do something with that knowledge and the more you can do in the long run)
Best Vulcans ("I can make anything better than you can." "No you can't." "Yes I can!")

Examples of Artistic specializations:
Best dancers
Best sports (YAAAA TAIL BALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Best musicians
Best pottery makers
Best painters
Best drama ("Blow, blow, thou winter wind! Thou art not so unkind as man's ingratitude")

So for potential and existing leaders please copy, fill out, and post the following form
Code:

[b]Leader Name:[/b] What is the name of your leader?
[b]Leader Of:[/b] What tribe do you lead?
[b]Military Specialization:[/b] What is the military bonus you are choosing. Please Describe it.
[b]Economic Specialization:[/b] What is the Economic bonus you are choosing. Please Describe it.
[b]Artistic Specialization:[/b] What is the Artistic bonus you are choosing. Please Describe it.
[b]Bonus Specialization:[/b] What bonus did you chose and what is it going to be. Please Describe it. (Unless you are the leader of the EarthWings or SkyWings in which case leave this one blank.)

Now lastly last I checked some of the leader positions were empty so the following leader positions are now open SkyWings, SeaWings, and IceWings. Please copy, fill out, and post the above form and the below form if you would like to become one of these leaders.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]How long have you been rping:[/b]
[b]What are the most posts you've had on a single rp website:[/b]
[b]What leader position are you applying for:[/b]
[b]Why would you make a good tribe leader:[/b]
[b]RP sample:[/b] (Unlike on character creation this is actually important here.)

Last edited by Celestia on Tue May 10, 2016 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

The Great Tribe Revamp!!! Empty Re: The Great Tribe Revamp!!!

Post by Oculus Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:28 pm

*WIP*
Leader Name: Oculus
Leader Of: Nightwing Empire
Military Specialization: Discipline:The Nightwing soldiers have the best discipline of all tribes.  They will obey the commands and will get the job done, no questions asked.  When it comes to reliability, they work together as a single unit, not as individuals.
Economic Specialization: Best Hunters:When it comes to finding prey, there are no better hunters than the Nightwing trackers.  They can bring in just the right amount of prey as to not deplete the prey population, all the while supplying a surplus of meat to feed the entire empire. From fish to deer to flying birds, if its on the cooks menu, the hunters got it.
Artistic Specialization: Architects: No detail is too small. The buildings that the Nightwings make are sharp in design, every detail accounted for as the entire works of a structure is designed.
Bonus Specialization: Ambush: Another name would be guerrilla warfare. The Nightwing's are a master of striking the target, then disappearing before the enemy has a chance to understand what hit them. The Assassins in the NightWings will stalk their prey silently, and once an opportune moment occurs, they will strike the target with a single, devastating blow before disappearing into the terrain without a trace, minus the blood squirting from the unlucky target.

Last edited by Oculus on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Leader Name: Kenina
Leader Of: FireWings
Military Specialization:
Being the aggressive hot head that they are no tribe does as much fighting as the FireWings do. They may not be as strong and tough as the EarthWing but they are technique wise the best and most experienced physical fighters.
Economic Specialization:
As the originators of the currency system the FireWings have had the most time to toy with and master it. While this hasn't made them prosperous it has locked their economy into a good point of stability. However if a corrupt King or Queen or one who doesn't understand the systum takes the seat of power they could plunge this stability into kingdom wide poverty.
Artistic Specialization:
Most of the FireWings favorite pass time is either playing or watching sports. Dragons come from all tribes to participate in and watch the sports that the FireWings create and host.(WIP)
Bonus Specialization: Military:
Improvised Tactics
Though the FireWings hot headness makes specializing in strategy nearly impossible they have become very proficient in developing and implementing ruthless and effective tactics on the fly. Their ability to adapt to any battle situation with their efficiency and effect greatly add to the terror of facing FireWings in battle. Some go so far as to say the best way to fight FireWings is to do so without a plan.
Kenina
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Leader Name: Baldirak
Leader Of: EarthWings
Military Specialization: The EarthWings have learned to better harness their natural connection to the earth. They've studied their ability to see and track movement below ground and discovered how to utilize it in combat. Now, if EarthWings fight from beneath the earth, they can see and track the movements of their enemies on the surface. This would prove most useful, as the EarthWings could launch a surprise attack from below that their enemy would never see coming.

Economic Specialization: EarthWings have the best Vulcans on Pyrria. The armor and weapons they create are superior to those of other tribes. They've even learned--with help with from former Vulcan Baldirak--how to forge a surprisingly effectively armor from a combination of rock and metal. While this rock-metal armor is specific to EarthWings alone, the weapons and regular armor they forge is highly sought after by the other tribes, making them good items for trade.

Artistic Specialization: EarthWings are surprisingly amazing singers. Some write songs for special occasions. They all love to show of their talents at multi-tribe gatherings or private feasts.

Bonus Specialization: What bonus did you chose and what is it going to be. Please Describe it. (Unless you are the leader of the EarthWings or SkyWings in which case leave this one blank.)
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:28 pm

This is what I imagine EarthWing singing to be like
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:44 pm

I see it says 'Now lastly last I checked some of the leader positions were empty so the following leader positions are now open SkyWings, SeaWings, and IceWings' And as Crystal is my IceWing, i think it would be good to have a young, active leader. (Plus i have a RP Idea that would like, be ok, but help alot)

Name: Crystal
How long have you been rping: A year.. Maybe 2 years? I cant remember.
What are the most posts you've had on a single rp website: 1158 on a Warrior Cat website.
What leader position are you applying for: IceWing
Why would you make a good tribe leader: I feel as if i am pretty active, and i have many RP Ideas that would become real. I also feel as for Crystal she would make a fine leader and it would get her mind of the deaths of her family and friends.
RP sample:
Crystal walked in a forest, her ears perked. She glanced around to see if anyone was there, and heard two voices. "We have to be careful. Who knows how dangerous they are." One voice said. "I dont, and neither do i, but that doesnt give an excuse as to why they kicked us out." The other voice snapped. Crystal leaped into a nearby tree and watched. It was a small female NightWing and a larger male one. "If we're not careful, Tenebris and Occy will be at our throats with they're spears!" The small one said. "And if we turn up dead, the FireWings arent gonna be happy, Uskie." "And if we turn up dead, we dont have to deal with any of they're crap, Kalla!" "Whatever, Uskie. If you dont wanna deal with them, go to your IceWing cousin and call him a d*** again so you can get killed. Im gonna go think of a plan so we can gain the NightWings trust again." Kalla snapped, smacking Uskie's face as she turned around. "Ow! Fine. I'll do whatever you want as long as i dont have to look like an idiot."
Crystal tilted her head as the two left. "Wait.. Does that mean you two are the 'Dangerous Rebels' who murdered 3 hatchlings?" She poked her head out of the tree leaves, looking at the two. "Yes.. And no. We found two hatchlings dead and had bent over them to mourn, when their brother came and saw them dead he died from a heart attack. We need help getting back into the tribe." Uskie replied calmly. "Did you spy on us, Crystal?" "What n- no i di- Wait, how do you know my name?" Crystal asked. "I was a good friend of Jupiters. Now Come on, you look like you have alot on your mind."
Before i do the Revamp Application i would like to get this checked and approved Smile
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Torghaith Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:12 am

Celestia wrote:This is what I imagine EarthWing singing to be like

Or "The axe of honor".
Torghaith
Torghaith
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Male Taurus Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:39 am

Interesting imagination you have there, Cele. Not sure if I should be impressed or scared; I just happened to be listening to that while I was working on this.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:25 pm

I think I'll put Echostorm up for Skywing leader. Sure, she is a rouge now, but...

Name: Echostorm
How long have you been rping: Uh... about a year.
What are the most posts you've had on a single rp website: 253 (Cuda)
What leader position are you applying for: Skywing's leader.
Why would you make a good tribe leader: It may help me become more active, as well as the fact that I am hoping to perhaps drag the skywings out of their inactivity with more Skywing only topics. And perhaps I can add something else to them that makes them more, attractive for newcomers? *Suddenly has idea.*
RP sample: Echostorm flew through her mountain home, the breeze was nice as she soared above the glassy lake, surrounded by trees. Who knew such a place could eist somewhere so barren? Not that she would admit it,but she was beginning to like this place, barren as it was. The stones still chipped her feet, but she was used to it. Echo flapped her wings once, rising higher still, until she could barely see the lake below. Then she dived, knifing towards an oblivious pronghorn. It saw her shadow, growing larger as she speared downwards, and looked up in terror. Rearing upwards, it tried to impale her in the chest with its two horns. She swerved to the side, her legs brushing the ground as she swiveled around it, grabbing the creature in her talons and killing it with a squeeze of her talons. Then she carried it back to her mountaintop lair to eat it. Her stomach rumbled, and her mouth watered at the promise of fresh meat. These mountains were defiantly a good home. the sun set slightly to her left and the shadows lengthened, but she would be home soon. So that didn't matter. Licking her lips, she came in for a landing.
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:11 am

Leader Name: Devi
Leader Of: Lightwings
Military Specialization: The Lightwings don't really have that strong of a military, yet they mainly focus in guardians which make use of their abilities mainly of light shields and beams. Though with some Lightwings being chameleons they make great scouts, with most as a covert group called 'The Hidden'.

Economic Specialization: Lightwings are known for their grand building and healing, though healing is free for anyone within and out of the tribe their masons produce are a large amount of trade. Mainly with their signature marble and sandstone of which with the magical properties that they infuse the stone becomes brighter along with the toughness of granite. With stone being one of the main exports, rare gemstones are found with the quarrying many of which are traded or given as gifts to other tribes. Yet they never found another stone similar to the starstone, which is another reason why its precious to them.

Artistic Specialization: Beautiful architecture, with their palace holding all of the tribe the structure was built into a cliff not too far from the sea. With many large chambers enough space for all, along with the starstone and the fountain of light which streams down from the highest point of the palace to the bottom. Mainly rainwater along with water from the mountain the tribe uses it as a place to drink and gather. Yet every room had its own water stream thanks to the masons and architects.

Bonus Specialization: Healing, the Lightwings are one of the best when it comes to healing. Using both treatments and light magic to heal their wounded and sick. Even some of which are part of the military as combat healers, though the Lightwings are neutral to fighting and prefer to stay clear of it. Yet with their foe the Nightwings they are prepared for anything.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:19 am

I just noticed that funny enough the Lightwings and Nightwings are similar slightly, I guess that's another thing to add to rivalry with architecture. XD

// side note if the seawings doesn't get a leader I can always create the specializations, since I know the tribe Razz //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:31 am

Err two tribes can't specialize in the same thing. Guess I forgot to mention that. As the LightWing's economic bonus is more of an artistic I would advise putting everything you said in economic and adding it to the artistic portion. That and putting something else in economic.

Now because the LightWing's has such a better description I'm going to give the architecture to the LightWings and force the NightWing's to chose something else for their artistic thingy.

Oh and Crystal congrats you get IceWing leader. In the future though please follow all the direction. Your proposal of IceWing's specializations contributes towards the decision on if you get leader or not.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:07 pm

I literally shrieked when i read you accepted me Cele. Thank you!!!!!

Leader Name: Crystal
Leader Of: IceWings

Military Specialization: When it comes to fighting, the IceWings are very smart. They can make tactics within seconds, even if the middle of battle. Sometimes, they can predict the opponents next move, but that is rare.
Economic Specialization:  Because of the very cold climate, the IceWings hardly ever get intruders nor prey stealers. The Trackers are amazing at finding the food, even though most believe the prey is scarce because its so cold. (Has ANYONE heard of arctic animals?)
Artistic Specialization: The IceWings are very good at Painting and Drawing. They try to use every color, and specialize in all kinds of art styles. The older dragons are better at realistic drawings, the younger ones have a simple style, yet its still creative.
Bonus Specialization: Potions- The IceWings are actually very talented for using potions. They can use them for all kinds of things: Agility, Healing, You want a potion of somesorts, we can give it to you. Most of them take multiple attempts, and some of them have side affects. -I assume thats Artistic- (No one can make potions as good as NightFlare could though)

If this is too short, i dont mind adding more.
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Celestia wrote:
Now because the LightWing's has such a better description I'm going to give the architecture to the LightWings and force the NightWing's to chose something else for their artistic

Really? I had mine up way before theirs yet I have to make the change? Then how about I pick someone else's idea and just write more description than them, then do I get to steal their bonus?
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Name: Yang (SW Lieutenant)
How long have you been rping: About a year now.
What are the most posts you've had on a single rp website: A lot. I have been here for about a year, so... yeah.
What leader position are you applying for: SeaWings
Why would you make a good tribe leader: Well, I know I am not the most active, but I plan to. Something big popped up the last two weeks, so I have been inactive, but now I should be back on my normal schedule. Plus, I could have good ideas for the SeaWings, because I have had good ideas for other RPG sites.
RP sample:
Yang, after a long day, was reading an ancient scroll. It was something about the first decades of the SeaWing Tribe, and the SeaWing Lieutenant hoped that there would be something in here that may get the SeaWings 'back in the game'. She tapped her tail against the cave floor, 'hmm'ing. Hearing wingbeats outside her den, Yang rose her head. She swiveled her silvery-blue ears forward, and began to walk to the entrance.
Rylatha
Rylatha
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:48 pm

Name: Asailia
How long have you been rping: 10 years!
What are the most posts you've had on a single rp website: Ummm. I have absolutely no idea. It's not something I kept track of, honestly. This site is telling me I have 296 on this file.
What leader position are you applying for: SeaWing
Why would you make a good tribe leader: Well, I've been in the position before, so I know how the position works. Other than that, I'll do my best to be super active, and try to make a lot of events to boost SeaWing activity, and hopefully site activity as well.
RP sample: ((This is a post I made a while back in the Megalodon SW event))  Sunlight streamed in through the castle windows onto Asailia, making her scales sparkle gently in the morning sun. Closing her eyes tighter for a moment at the light, the SeaWing female gently unfurled from her coil, opening her eyes slowly to glance around the room. Atlas had left just under a month ago, yet Asailia still felt strange about things. She was still unsure just how well she could lead an entire tribe by herself. Arkhor and Shine were extremely helpful, when they were around, but the feelings still were there. Shaking her head to clear it, Asailia climbed off of the little nest type area she slept in, stretching her limbs out one by one. She'd stayed in the land castle that night, having been up late working on papers with the Scholars. She had no doubt that there were probably just as many now that a few hours had passed. Sighing, Asailia made her way out of the room, finding the first ledge to the open sky and jumping out, spreading her wings and flying down to the coastline below.

It seemed most of the tribe was already up, and that she'd slept in. She just hoped she hadn't missed anything important. Landing gently on the rocks, Asailia took a deep breath of sea air, waving her tail at the few dragons on the beach, and others in the water, fishing. Everything was peaceful. So far, the FireWings hadn't sent any threats towards them, or even shown a bit of hostility outside of their normal level of acidity towards the Guardians patrolling the boarder. Smiling, Asailia waded into the water, ready to catch breakfast. After that, she'd go check on the Scholars before going and checking how things on the territory were doing. She doubted anything would be wrong, unless a rock had fallen on a Tracker again, like one had a few weeks ago. That Tracker had healed right away, however, and was no back to his normal duties.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:46 am

Bump... We have two applications. I know Cele is busy, but can't an administrator look over it and approve/deny?
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:08 pm

Alright let's continue with all this.

For Skywings, Echostorm is now leader. Congrats !
For the Seawings I have to admit I don't know the tribe and the members enough to make a decision between Yang and Asailia, so I'm going to let Ark decide about that.

Crystal, some of the points are redundant with other submissions. The military specialization looks a lot like the Firewing's ability to adapt quickly to battle situations, and the economic one looks a bit like the Nightwings having the best hunters. I'll need you to either come up with something else or detail that more in depth as to why it would be different from those other specializations.

Occulus, I just discussed with Ark and of course it wouldn't be fair not to give you the architecture as artistic specialization. So go ahead and make us a nice description for it ^^
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down