Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Blasphemy of the Silver Tongue (Tenebris/Oreo/Cele) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Blasphemy of the Silver Tongue (Tenebris/Oreo/Cele) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Blasphemy of the Silver Tongue (Tenebris/Oreo/Cele)

3 posters

Go down

Blasphemy of the Silver Tongue (Tenebris/Oreo/Cele) Empty Blasphemy of the Silver Tongue (Tenebris/Oreo/Cele)

Post by Oculus Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Oculus had been regretting this ever since it had been brought up. He had not only almost lost his way to the Shadow Refuge, but he kind of wanted to get lost on the way. He hated the idea of showing up. He'd rather be wrestling an Earthwing Guardian than this. But here he was, flying towards the Shadow Refuge, coming to learn on how to speak like a buffoon, all in the glorious name of politics. Circling the Island once, then twice, delaying his arrival as much as possible, Oculus slowly began his glide down towards what looked like to be the place, a strange feeling overcoming him as he landed. Brushing off the uneasy feeling as nerves, Oculus sat, lifting his right arm to inspect his talons. Sharp, ready to pierce scale and flesh. He wasn't actually concerned with the condition of his nails, he just refused to enter until the last moment possible, dreading what was sure to be hours of lecture on how to "speech proper gramer". He'd definitely wait until Tenebris came out to greet him, or another one of his little minions to bring him to wherever the torture session was to begin.

Welp, as you can guess, Tenebris is gonna teach Oculus how to behave when greeting other political leaders(rip me). Oreo is along to also learn, as Oreo is practically glued to Oculus, and he'd need to learn manners too (I ain't suffering alone! Razz). Cele can join as the cute hatchling that interrupts Tenebris in his teachings if she wishes.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Blasphemy of the Silver Tongue (Tenebris/Oreo/Cele) Empty Re: Blasphemy of the Silver Tongue (Tenebris/Oreo/Cele)

Post by Dynamic Oreo Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:21 pm

(Nah, don't make the Oreo suffer!)

Flying by Oculus was wasn't boring, nor was it exciting. No one ever attacks him, or even tries to, which leave me looking like his lazy side kick. I didn't like the feeling of it, feeling like a waste of space. But as we flew I kept my thought to myself. Sure, I had to keep to his side all the time, but this time we were going to be doing something interesting. Sure, sure, boring as to what Oculus calls it but better than sitting around in his throne room all day. I tilted my head slightly at him when we circled around again, wondering what he was doing, but I went with it.

As we landed I noticed him looking at his claws, seemingly not wanting to go inside. All of this was confusing to me, what was wrong with Tenebris, wasn't he like Oculus's second in command? I saw him wait, not going in. "So, are we going to go inside now?" I asked, trying to keep my tail from flicking with excitment, but it always got a flick or two in. I flicked my ear in slight annoyance of my tail, but tried to forget about it, wondering why Oculus was so... different... all of a sudden.

(Oh no, he's not on his... Dragon period is he?
XD Sorry, had to)
Dynamic Oreo
Dynamic Oreo
Night Wing Royal Guard
Night Wing Royal Guard

Male Leo Horse

http://dragonsrp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Blasphemy of the Silver Tongue (Tenebris/Oreo/Cele) Empty Re: Blasphemy of the Silver Tongue (Tenebris/Oreo/Cele)

Post by Tenebris Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:24 am

The elaborate grand doors of the Citadel slowly opened, two guards moved out to stand under the archway which was the entrance of the structure. Each of the Guardians although in uniformed attire didn't bare the armour of the Imperial army, instead they wore a polished steel cuirass which bore the etched heraldry of Shadows Refuge into the plate, two Dragons rampart to one another, one holding a sword while the other wielded a sceptre. The two guards remained motionless more ceremonial ornament statues rather veteran guards yet they lowered themselves into a bow towards Oculus after a brief moment to show their respect.

Tenebris strode purposely through the entrance out into the courtyard to meet Oculus, information of Oculus's arrival had been relaid back and forth which allowed Tenebris to prepare yet he didn't see the need to show a ceremonial parade in Oculus's honour given the size of the delegation. Watching for a moment with an expression of apathy Tenebris gave only silent scrutiny as his eerie ethereal sapphire eyes fixated upon the two visitors. Striding forward Tenebris showed his predatorial dominance and regal stature even with being the smallest out of Oreo and Oculus. Inclining his head first to Oreo as a show of mutual respect and acknowledgement he then lowered his neck submissively towards Oculus, but as he rose once more he portrayed his grandeur and pride as ever unfaltering. "Your Imperial Majesty, you honour me with your presence", Tenebris spoke with his well cultured charming tone as he ever did, no signs of anxiety or intimidation even in the presence of the Emperor.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Watching the double doors open, revealing two guards coming out, Oculus scrutinized their attire.  He couldn't help but scoff with a grin, noticing how ceremonial their armor was and lack of practicality.  heh, Oreo could take them both on blindfolded and hardly have to breath...  Seeing the two bow in their shiny garb, Oculus gave a small nod to them, for they at least did hold some combat readiness, even if it was pathetically small compared to the actual guardians of the Night Wings.  Standing as Oculus finally accepted his fate of entering, he saw Tenebris come out, twisting his head from right to left to crack his neck, watching how Tenebris politely acknowledged his head of personal security, before submitting to him.  In response to Tenebris's greeting Oculus executed an over exaggerated bow, bringing his right paw to his chest and lightly splaying  out his wings.   "Oh lord of the Shadow Refuge, Vizier to the NightWing Empire, I'st so fortuitous to be graced by thoust presence, in thou culturally superior enunciation of our grandest articulation of vocable, they tutelage in refined harangue is appreciated," Oculus spoke, the sarcasm practically dripping from his maw as he lifted his head back up, a smug look adorning his face as he looked at Tenebris.  Oculus was actually quite proud of his little speech, enjoying the stab at Tenebris, but something just felt...off.  The whole island had an off feeling to it, but it was something he easily brushed off as being in the unknown after having been spoiled in the NightWing capital.  He could tell Oreo was also antsy, not sure if he felt something amiss also, or if Oreo had just been cooped up in the palace for too long, and was jittery now that he was outside and able to stretch his wings.  Wither way, Oculus knew his time here was most certainly going to be hated, but there was no reason for him to hate learning it without the teacher joining in too.
(Shush Oreo XD  Occy hate politics Razz)
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:49 am

Tenebris mused the snide thought of Oculus and his words, although his visage remained as apathetic and stalwart in its response. Contemplating in a moment of silence he slowly closed his eyes, collecting himself before reopening them. The process of the prolonged blink lasting at least three seconds as a method of relaxation. Extending his sinuous neck Tenebris craned forward "Your Eminence it is of great satisfaction that at least we have a foundation to work on, I was under the assumption I'd have to deal with illiteracy", speaking elegantly the words were polite through his raspy voice yet the insult was still there and with it he gave a snide grin. Turning Tenebris remained with his neck over his right shoulder and wing as he watched the two visitors, about to lead them forward into the Citadel "If you would follow me. Now that formalities are out of the way I can't stress the utmost important of your visit here my liege. As Emperor of the NightWing you are the beginning of a new dynasty, a dynasty what will be defined by your actions here and now. The world looks to us, or more specifically you, many will want to take advantage of your youth and many more will seek to remove you for your brash nature. You must be taught the mannerisms of a true monarch, and you will walk the road you are given with as much dignity and grace as you can muster. Be that to your glory or demise, but where ever this road takes you it takes your people and when all is said and done you will have your legacy continued".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:35 pm

A new scowl adorning his face, Oculus's eyes bore holes into the side of Tenebris, quite unamused at his antiques at claiming his illiteracy.  However, a blink was all it took to wipe the scowl from his features as he smiled ever so innocently at Tenebris.  "Why, it is quite understandable that someone as sophisticated would be quite removed from reality of the NightWing Empire and its people, so your ignorance is very understandable for one who bays empty words behind lavish decors." Oculus spoke as happily go luckily as he could to Tenebris, amused as he watched Tenebris try to quickly change the subject back to what was the original purpose of coming here.  Oculus did not cast a glance at Oreo, but could only guess how amusing this would be to the guard.   "Why, of course.  My legacy lies with the people of the Empire and their well-being, and that the world looks at us to see how far we will rise before we topple.  My goal is to reinforce our rise so your stairway to the heavens does not fall, but stands as a beacon of true power across the realm.  And when the look for someone to lead them, they will see a confident general, not a mindless politic.  But words are a weakness of mine, so I was hoping someone like you would assist, unless you are unfit for this small matter."  Proud of his little minny speech, Oculus brashly walked past Tenebris inside, but waited for him in there to know where his chamber of torture was located.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic Oreo Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:12 pm

I stood there, listening to the two dragons talk. It was intriguing, but also a bit of boring. I felt like sitting but I stayed standing, knowing the a guard should always be on his feet unless told otherwise. I was about to ask if we should go inside, after hoping that wouldn't be rude, after Oculus's speech, then he walked past Tenebris, in a rather rash way. I ignored it and walked behind him, making sure to keep my senses up even though we were in a place where foes were unlikely to come.
Dynamic Oreo
Dynamic Oreo
Night Wing Royal Guard
Night Wing Royal Guard

Male Leo Horse

http://dragonsrp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down