Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Solstice & Silver Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Solstice & Silver Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Solstice & Silver

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Solstice & Silver Empty Solstice & Silver

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Solstice curled around the hatchlings. She rested her head against the feathery nest, smiling. She waited impatiently for Silver to come back from hunting. She raised her head and looked around at the brilliant, twinkling fireflies fluttering around the large cave. She lay  her back against one of the cold walls, her tail wrapping around the front of the five eggs. Solstice kept her head raised, her eyes sparkling with the light of the fireflies. She heard wingbeats outside the cave and looked towards the entrance as Silver walked in.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Solstice & Silver Empty Re: Solstice & Silver

Post by SilverWolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:05 pm

SilverWolf walked in, dragging in six plump rabbits by his tail. "How are they doing?" he asked. He walked over to her and dropped the rabbits by the nest. He then dragged one over and layed down next to Sol, eating his dinner
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:11 pm

"Fine, but they're shivering a bit.. I can feel it.." She replied, looking at him then to the grey and blue eggs. She reached over gently, grabbing a rabbit from the side of the nest. She ate it and then stopped. "What if we used rabbit skins.... to keep the eggs warmer?" She asked. "They're probably cold because I'm an ice dragon.." She said, looking up at him from the rabbit.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:34 pm

"That could work" said Silver. He began ripping the skin off and placing it around the eggs. "I'll go look for some moss, you keep skinning the rabbits, okay?" he said. He stretched his wings and ran out of the cave, taking off at the edge. "Man, I can't believe you have hatchlings now," said Forgotten. "Yeah, I can't believe it either" said Silver with a sigh.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Solstice nodded as he ran off. She took the rabbits and skinned them, careful not to crush the eggs as she moved. Taking all of the skins and gently laying them on and around the eggs, she felt the light shivering stop. Sighing happily, she lay her head down again against the rim of the nest, closing her eyes. Falling asleep, she waited for Silver to come back.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:58 pm

SilverWolf flew down into a nearby forest, hoping to catch sign of food. He was a much better hunter on the ground than in air. He folded his wings to his side, tight as possible as to make himself look smaller and less noticeable. He slunk around the forest, pricking his ears at any sound. Finally, he heard hooves. He followed the sound, staying low, until he caught sight of a moose. He peered over a row of bushes analyzing his prey, looking for weak spots. He saw that it had a weak leg, bleeding at the femur. "Perfect" he thought. He slowly made his way behind the moose, watching his paws as to not step on and snap a twig. Once there, he moved his legs in position of assault. Breathing slowly, he lunged a few feet off the ground, quiet as an owl. He bit down onto the leg, tearing it off, sending blood and muscle flying. The moose went frantic, kicking and jumping everywhere, but Silver hung on with his claws. He needn't do it for long, for the moose stumbled and fell due to not having one of his priority legs. Once the moose was down, Silver ran over and bit its life blood vessel, creating a huge puddle of blood fast around its head and his paws. He sat, and looked into its eyes, as if thanking the moose for providing him a meal. He waited until its eyes glazed over, and the light in them went dim. Silver sighed, "Sol is not gong to be happy to find out I'm a mess" he said, looking at the blood around his legs and tail. He picked the moose's antlers up, and lifted off into flight, and soon entering the cave, trailing blood.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Solstice awoke and saw Silver walk in, dragging a moose behind him. She eyed it and saw the blood around. "Wow.... I don't even know how I'm going to clean that up.." She said, sighing, looking at the stains. She adjusted the rabbit skins on the eggs, feeling tired. She noticed the  sky was very dark and felt sleepy from the sight of it.   "Silver, finish eating and go to sleep. You look exhausted," She told him, motioning to a large, empty section of the nest next to her with her tail.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:24 pm

"Yeah. I will." he said. He skinned the moose and put it over the eggs "hopefully that will help" he said. "How about I clean this up, you need to rest more than me, you've been up all day worrying about them." and began licking the blood stains off the cave floor. After he was finished, Sol had already fallen asleep. He sighed, "she's so peaceful when she sleeps" and lay down beside her, cleaning the dried blood on his pelt. He rested his head on his paws after shifting his rest spot in front of the nest. He kept his eyes on the cave entrance, making sure no predator came in. After awhile, he too, fell asleep.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Solstice slept on, finally waking up near midday. She yawned and stretched, her wings gently grazing the stone walls of the cave. Solstice nudged the fur around the eggs to make sure they were okay, and smiled when they were safe. Solstice saw Silver next to her, deeply in sleep. "Tired, aren't you?" She quietly whispered, waiting quietly for Silver to wake. As she waited, she moved the eggs around a bit, making sure they had a thick cushion of feathers underneath them.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:21 pm

SilverWolf rustled awake when he heard Sol's voice in his sleep. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, but not anymore" he said as he stretched. He turned and looked at the hatchlings, and saw one of them move, He gasped "did you see that?!" He started to lightly wag his tail in excitement.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Solstice nodded. "I bet they're just shifting. My little brother did that when he was a hatchling," She said. "But that's great! My mother told me that means they're healthy," She said as all of the eggs shifted. She slowly moved over to Silver, sitting down at his side. "I'm always afraid I'm going to crush them if I move..." She said, looking over at him.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:54 am

A few months later, the eggs began shaking and little cracks started to form. SilverWolf woke when he heard the cracking. He gasped "Sol wake up they're hatching! Sol come on". He nudged Sol, nipping her head gently. He began getting over excited and wagged his tail violently, almost as if it would fling off. He ran around the nest, trying to move the rabbit skins so the hatchlings had room to come out.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Solstice felt the nip and awoke, slowly sitting up. "Ow, what?" She asked Silver, watching him move the rabbit skins about. Her eyes widened and saw the eggs beginning to hatch. She walked carefully over next to him. She smiled and watched as the first one hatched. A tiny, pale figure slid out of the shell, curling carefully around a rabbit skin. "Aww!" She whispered.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:31 pm

SilverWolf knelt down by the newly hatched wolf dragon. It seemed to be a male, with scales on its underbelly and fur on the rest. His eyes were a pale yellow, making him seem wistfull. And his wings had feathers on the rims. "A little bit of both of us, with his own little uniqueness too." Silver smiled and nuzzled Sol.

Last edited by SilverWolf on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Solstice nodded and wrapped a wing around Silver. "He's so... different... and adorable," she said, watching the little dragon-wolf hatchling get up and start exploring the huge, feathered nest. Soon another egg hatched, a grey-pale blue little dragon gently moving the shell. Its eyes were a bright silvery-green. "Looks like a girl," She whispered as the small thing took a rabbit skin and hid under it.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:46 pm

"Aww she seems shy too" SilverWolf said. He gently nudged the rabbit skin off of her. She lay crouched and shivering, her eyes wide looking at her dad. Her eyes seemed a light blue color, transparent to her body color. This one hardly had any fur at all, only at the bottom of her tail, which lay tucked beneath her. Her body was mostly scales, with only feathers at her joints in her legs.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:50 pm

"I wonder why... neither one of us are like that," She said as another egg hatched. It crushed as a silver dragon crawled out, growling cutely at the egg shell. She tackled it and breathed a small, windy gust of frost on it. "She seems... umm... angry.." She told Silver,
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:59 pm

SilverWolf laughed as the newest member of the family tackled and faught with her egg. A new egg started to hatch, and out came a grey pale male. He immediatly started acting hyper, playfully yipping and tackling Solstice's tail. He had mostly fur, hardly any scales except for the wings, and feathers on his ears. He had bright green eyes that shone in curiousity. "He seems almost just like me when i was a pup." Silver smiled.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Solstice nodded and smiled. "Except he's a dragon," She replied, watching the young hatchlings toddle around the nest. She watched as the shy kittle girl noticed a firefly, and stared at it, following it around, green eyes twinkling.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:51 am

SilverWolf chuckled at the curiousity of the little ones. At last, the final egg hatched, revealing another grey male. He had mostly fur, with feathers on his underbelly and scales on his wings. His eyes were a brilliant bright yellow that shone in cleverness. He looked at his siblings, watched them tumble and tossle, chase and tackle things. He stood and stretched his wings out. He walked over to a firefly that was struggling to take off in flight. He very gently picked up the firefly and, just as gently, tossed it into the air, and watched it fly away.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:54 am

Solstice smiled. "Aww, how sweet," She said, watching the newest hatchling. The shy female stopped chasing the firefly and hid behind one of her mother's paws. "Should we give them names now or wait until we see their powers?" She asked Silver.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:59 am

"I think we should do it now, you can name the girls, and I can name the boys, sound good?" asked Silver. "Unless you want to wait until we see their powers like you said."
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:04 am

"I think we should wait to see their powers," She replied. She picked up the shy female and walked to the back of the nest, laying down. The little female scuddled and hid next to her mother's belly. "Why do you think she's so shy?" Solstice asked, motioning towards the female.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:04 am

Silver sighed, "maybe she's just not used to the world yet, I bet she will get used to it soon." The hatchlingpups started to whine and whimper. "Hey what's wrong?" said Silver. The hatchlingpups started to maw on the rabbit skins. "Oh I bet you're hungry." said Silver, slightly wagging his tail. They started to yip happily and jump around. "Allright allright I'm going." he said with a laugh. "I'll be back near sunset," he told Solstice, and took off.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:10 am

Solstice nodded. She waited as the hatchlings curled around near her, nibbling on the rabbit skins that had previously keot them warm as eggs. She watched them and smiled.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next