Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mirage Forest    (Private for Adair) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Mirage Forest    (Private for Adair) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Mirage Forest (Private for Adair)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mirage Forest    (Private for Adair) Empty Mirage Forest (Private for Adair)

Post by Rii Rii Sun May 31, 2015 10:31 am

Rii ambled along the game trail with a piece of petrified wood clenched between her jaws. It was one of the many things that had caught her interest in this new territory.

The thing had been cleaved in half by something sharp long ago and then left in the mud to age. That muddy swamp had dried out over many many years and then began to erode with time. Then at some point a forest began to grow there as the land became wet once more with rain. The land eroded away around the fossilized wood and left it sticking out of the earth for present day creatures to find. It just so happened to be the female dragon Rii who had claimed the fossil before cleaning it up in a stream and marveling at it.

Now she was wondering where she should put it. In her old home Rii had a specific place for all her strange treasures. When she had to leave the place and her horde of goodies the she dragon had been devastated. She had only grabbed one thing from her loot to take with her when she began to travel the land. That one thing was firmly clenched in her left front claw as Rii mused with the idea of creating a new place to horde her interesting objects.

Well this is a new land habitable for dragons. That much is clear since there are so many around. If I'm making this land my new home then I might as well make a new place to hide away this stuff. Rii thought while walking through the trees parallel to a firewing tribe border. She had no idea how close she was to another large group of dragons. No idea of the danger she could be in right now. Instead the iridescent female was calmly taking a stroll through the forest looking for suitable hiding places.

Last edited by Rii on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Mirage Forest    (Private for Adair) Empty Re: Mirage Forest (Private for Adair)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun May 31, 2015 11:46 am

Vyur, as usual, took his resting spot beside the FireWing border. This was a place he often was, as his tribe rarely did anything. He did occasionally meet up with his mate, Rylatha, but when she wasn't around, he merely rested. It was hard for him to do much, anyway, with the leader never around. He would leave this spot to hunt or to find someone to talk to, but for nothing more. There were the orders he got at rare times, though he did these and returned. This spot seemed to calm him, for whatever strange reason.

While staring at a tree, he noticed a furry-hairy-greenish-blue dragoness bumbling along. His eyes first darted to hers, as they were perhaps one of the brightest - as if that were possible - thing on her body. He grinned and looked at her. It was time for one of his usual greetings. He tended to be quite the jokester, and enjoyed socializing. But that was merely him. He knew nothing of the manner of this dragoness, whether she would be gentle and kind or hot-headed and grumpy. But, one wouldn't know without a meeting. He got up from his spot and pulled himself into a lazy sitting position.

This dragon was not fat, no, he wasn't athletic, either. His scales were a nearly black red, with popping blue eyes among the clashing colours. He was perhaps five feet taller than the dragoness, judging from his eye. His first instinct was a flirtatious joke, or a flirt-filled conversation of any kind - but he reminded himself he was taken. So rather than that, he decided to follow his other demeanor - jokes and charming greetings.

"Hey there, what cha doing around here? You're quite shiny y'know, maybe you're like a coin, are ya lucky?" He said, chuckling at his own joke. He winked at her and stood up, taking a single step off of the border.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Mirage Forest    (Private for Adair) Empty Re: Mirage Forest (Private for Adair)

Post by Rii Rii Sun May 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Rii wasn't expecting to run into another dragon so soon in her quest for a hiding place. When the female spotted him she stopped in her place and looked over the man. He was taller than her, and bulkier, but she was by far longer than him. So they were evenly matched for the most part. She shifted then scratching at the earth while giving the male plenty of space to himself. Though she wondered if she should give him more room with how he was staring at her.

Then a surprisingly friendly greeting fell from the reddish black drake. Rii notes his very calm appearance and smiles at the amusing comments he made. She didn't trust him no, but Rii wouldn't mind a nice chat with somebody who didn't give off the "I like killing everything in sight" sort of vibe that some dragons exuded.

"Good afternoon sir." She dipped her head in a formal fashion while allowing her fur to raise a little. He had hit her weak point alright. The vain dragon arched her neck and smiled alluringly while purposely stepping forward into the dappled sunlight. Once she did this her scales began to glitter furiously a bright metallic green against a dark blue background.

Already amused by this male, Rii stepped forward cautiously to get a better look at him. Plus, how was she to answer him while hiding half way behind a tree? So she shifted herself to better look him over then began to answer his odd question.

"Perhaps I do have luck with me. It did lead me to you. She was openly flirting with him though Rii watched closely and wondered what he would do in this sort of situation. "Honestly I came here to find a place to put this thing, and anything else I happen to collect while I travel. She nudged the fossilized section of tree trunk forward making it roll towards the larger male.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun May 31, 2015 3:20 pm

Vyur looked her over, tilting his head. He couldn't tell if this dragoness was flirting with him, or if she was simply being kind. He brushed this off and flashed a small, sharp-toothed smile at her. He looked at the tree trunk and pawed at it, then nudging it back to her. She appeared to be one of those types that enjoys adventure and souvenirs.

"Ah, interesting. I might be able to hunt around and help you find a nice den. What's your name?" He said, motioning to the tree when he spoke about the den. If she did actually gather things often, it would be good to go there sometimes, to see things he didn't often see. And perhaps it'd serve as a museum, a good place for him to take his future kids. He did know about them, certainly.

He didn't act uncomfortable around this dragoness, he didn't act violent or loud. It was rainy and wet outside after the extreme heat, which drained him. He did begin to think about this dragoness, her strange, elongated features and her beautiful and unique scales. They are something he had never seen before, though he has had small meetups with LightWings he has had at times.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun May 31, 2015 4:18 pm

You're so kind thank you. Rii flicked her wings and shook her head in thanks before transferring her held item to her front right talons. The white bone was visible only for a moment before disappearing into her claws once more.

So where was he going to take her? Rii didn't know anything of this area, but perhaps this male who lounged about so relaxingly did?

--Hours pass by--

Rii had followed the male to a nice patch of forest. However the man had then told her how he had forgotten about something that he had to do back home. So Vyur quickly left her alone in the strange place. He flew off without another word, and s was peeved by this. And after a couple minutes of looking around at this patch of forest Rii then decided to take her tree fossil and leave.

She flies far looking for an area with thicker trees that held a more broad leafy canopy. It isn't long until she spots movement in the landscape around her.

Last edited by Rii on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to PP Vyur leaving)
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:59 pm

(This thread is now Private for Adair)
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Adair was sauntering along the forests, the lush undergrowth brushing softly at his paws. Golden beams of sunlight shone down through the emerald green leaftops like blades of light. The tip of Adair's tail was a peaceful shade of sky-blue, revealing to sight that he was in a calm mood at the moment. A soft breeze blew across the woods, and Adair sighed. He stopped, relishing in the wind, flexing his large claws in and out of the soil.
Adair was jerked out of serenity as he heard wingbeats. He crouched down in surprise at first, tail twitching, but realized that the sound was coming from above the leaftops. Curious, he fluttered his wings into a hover, rising above the forest. He circled gracefully in the air for a few moments, searching for the source of the wingbeats. Then he saw a dragon, the gender undistinguishable from the distance he was hovering from, that had scales that shone an array of metallic colors that ranged of colors from blue to green.
"Salutations!" Adair called from where he was flying, hoping that the dragon could hear him. "What brings you here?"
Mettatron
Mettatron
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:05 pm

(PRETEND I'M RII I totally forgot I was on Yoku while posting this)
Rii spots the drake as he launches into the sky. She slowed her flying so as not to look like she was rushing anywhere, then arched her neck as the clearly male voice called out to her.

A rude male brings me here. He left me hanging when I was trying to be friendly with him. When he left I flew off, and now you see me here. She answers fully still annoyed by the other dragons actions. Maybe this male would prove to be different. So far his actions and words were friendly, but Rii did not trust easily. She had learned the hard way not to trust anyone be them family, rogue, male, or female.

She stops moving in the sky, only allowing her wings to beat at the air currents to keep herself afloat. The female hovers there as she looks over the male. He was of an impressive size, and that definitely told her not to get on his bad side. His scales were much like mini shields covering his body. The golden horns that sat atop his crown were pleasing to her eyes. She liked shiny things, like his horns, and often horded shiny stones as well as other beautiful things. Though she was still searching for a new hiding place for her collected objects.

"My name is Rii, may I ask what yours might be sir?" She arches her neck further and dips her head in a cordial greeting while flashing a charming smile his way. Keep on his good side Rii he could be dangerous... she told herself while allowing her streamline body to weave through the wind currents.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Male Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:10 pm

Adair watched the dragon, and as he heard it speak, he realized that this rogue was a female. With a quick flash of his red eyes, Adair took his observations of Rii, fast as a lightning strike.
Slender, he began in his head. She ought to be swift.
Bird-like claws. Those must be deadly. Mustn't get her into using those.
Those eyes should be sharp. It would be a terrible idea to make any stupid moves.
But Adair slightly relaxed as Rii revealed no display of hostility. He was rather pleasantly surprised that she asked for the name he goes by.
Adair spread his wings in midair, and lowered his upper torso into a small bow.
"Adair, LightWing Guardian, at your service," he spoke in a respectful and kind manner. Then he raised his head to nod politely to Rii. "I am distraught to find out of the abandonment of the male you have met. Is there a sort of way I could help you?"
Mettatron
Mettatron
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:36 pm

When Adair bowed Rii instantly felt respect for the drake. He knew his manners, much like she did. Rude dragons didn't catch her fancy; along with other dragons who were uninterested in her. Rii much preferred a dragon like this one. She would gladly try to continue the friendly meeting.

"A lightwing guardian mmm.. You aren't the kind of dragon who shoots lightning bolts are you?" She asked lightly hoping not to offend the male with her question. However, Rii was always worried about dragons who could control the weather. As long as he didn't do that she could feel comfortable enough to land and talk to Adair instead of using energy hovering in the air.

Oh no, I don't hate the other guy enough to wish him pain. He didn't anger me enough to ask a guardian to go after him. She chuckled while glancing momentarily around at the landscape for danger. It seemed for now that they were alone.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:15 am

Adair flicked an ear. He was surprised by her question, and his tailtip began to pulse a shade of purplish-orange.

"No, the SkyWings have the powers of lightning," he spoke in his calm voice. "LightWings can exhale bright beams of light, and of course, create auras of light to embrace them."

He demonstrated by making a bright red aura that circled him, brushing against his wings and making his eyes glow. He chuckled at last, the aura fading, and his tail began to turn into sky blue color.

Adair nodded in understanding as she spoke her reasoning of not wanting to go after the dragon. "That's understandable," he said. He glanced around at the sky, thinking of a thing to say that may start conversation. Peaceful encounters like this were quite rare, and he wanted to savor it. "Nice day, don't you think?" he spoke finally, looking at Rii.
Mettatron
Mettatron
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:46 pm

(small post cause its 1am and I'm tired Razz )

Rii narrows her gaze on the male dragon as he speaks of skywings and lightwings. She didn't know too much of what the other species of dragons called themselves. Since she lived alone for the most part Rii never really bothered to learn either. To her the only dragons to separate were the good ones from the bad ones. However now that she knew that Adair couldn't wield lightning she felt that much more comfortable around him. Relaxed enough even to land and extend this meeting. At least until the male proceeded to show off his own unique magic.

She tensed for a moment watching the drake glow a bright red. His chuckling was oddly calming and Rii couldn't help but let her eyes linger on his scales as the red light bounced around reflecting off of them. They looked like rubies brightly lit by a fading sunset. Then as quickly as the aura came the light faded. This caused her to frown slightly until her eyes were attracted to the blue color winding its way up and around his tail.

A dragon who can change color without magic? Cool. She muses quietly just before yanking her eyes off of the male remembering that staring was generally considered offensive. She then stayed silent for a long awkward moment only nodding to Adair's comment slightly. When he spoke about the weather though the greenish blue female let out a breath she hadn't known she had been holding.

Yes it's gorgeous out. Would you like to land someplace and enjoy the day with me? She asked quickly not even realizing what she had just said until it was already out. Why would I ask him to stay with me? He's probably got someplace to be or something... the thoughts raced around her head as Rii bashfully looked away. She lost a bit of altitude while her wings neglected to beat at the air, and soon she was surprised by the touch of the top of a tree against her tail.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Adair smiled at Rii.

What a polite dragoness. After gazing at her, he added, And pretty, as well.

He shook his head, clearing the clouds in his mind. He blinked his red eyes up at Rii, smiling. "That'd be great," he replied with a polite nod. Adair looked around below. He saw a clearing in between some trees. Even from a distance, he could see wildflowers swaying in the breeze within the grass, the yellow beauties burning gold in the sunlight.

"How about over there?" Adair suggested, pointing to the area with his tailtip.
Mettatron
Mettatron
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:53 pm

She cast her gaze towards the direction that Adair suggests with his tail then smiles as she spots the flower filled meadow. That was the perfect place to land!

It's perfect! Lets go! A rare cheerful smile brightens her face as Rii turns towards the meadow.

Flapping her wings a bit more to fix her placement above the trees, Rii then gripped her little dragon skull and the tree fossil tightly in her claws before weaving her way through the wind. The slender female swoops over the trees and gracefully lowers herself into the meadow before landed rather awkwardly on two and a half feet. The leg holding the tree fossil was of absolutely no help while trying to land; while the opposite front leg holding the hatchling dragon's skull helped a bit to keep her from falling over.

Then the bluish dragon wheeled about to watch Adair land. A content growl echoed past her lips as the she dragon took in the scenery around them. For a few moments she tried to think of anything else that they could speak about. The only thing that came to her mind was the topic of interests.

Sooo.. If I may be so bold to ask... What do you like to do on a day such as this? Or any day for that matter. She asked while turning her head back towards the male trying not to be distracted by the way his scales glittered in the light.

Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:45 am

Adair followed Rii, and found himself attracted to the metallic greenish-blue shine to her scales. Adair had seen many dragons with beautiful scales in his life, but Rii had to be the prettiest. Her pelt was shiny, like an ancient treasure that just found itself in the sunlight.

"I... Bask," Adair replied to Rii while in midair. "And I stay up late at night to watch the auroras." Adair paused. He wondered if Rii looked as beautiful in the starlight like she was in the sunlight. He wanted to find out. "Would you like to join me tonight, to watch the dancing lights?"

Then the LightWing descended his flight down to the clearing, then looked up at Rii. He smiled and flicked his tail, beckoning her to follow.
Mettatron
Mettatron
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:19 pm

You bask? The question came out rather softly since Rii didn't actually know that dragons did such a thing. She had no real knowledge of any dragons tribes or their specific attributes. Like, she knew what it felt like to bask in the sun on a warm rock. It was a wonderful feeling, especially when you knew you were safe while doing so. However, she didn't know that to some dragons basking was essential to staying powered up and living.

When Adair asked whether or not she would join him to watch the sky lights Rii had to turn her head away for a moment embarrassed.

Star gazing was something that she did know about. Ever since she was little Rii had often gazed up at the sparkling pelt of shadow that stretched across the sky. She imagined stars being these little crystals or diamonds just floating in the air above the earth. Somebody in her family had once told her that those stars were the souls of their ancestors that watched over them during the night while they slept.

Nowadays she knew that they were really just other stars like their sun. Still, gazing at the night sky was something the woman still loved to enjoy. Though it was something she had not done for a long time because she was always afraid of somebody getting the upper hand and attacking her at night. Which was why she always slept in a small tunnel away form the bright stars.

How she longed to look at the sky once again, and he was asking to look at them with her.

It was too good to be true, but for once Rii caved in to her loneliness. Adair had been kind so far, and though she knew that it took a long time to really get to know a dragon; she decided to take a risk. She would try to get to know him a little more, if the fates allowed it.

It would be really nice to see the sky lights with you. She blushed happy that her scales did not betray the way she felt right now. It was a warmth she hadn't felt for the longest time.

Then she lifted her leg and rolled the fossilized piece of tree towards Adair. It wasn't much of a gift, but she wanted him to have it. Maybe it would make a good weight to drop down onto a deer and hunt with. Here... Look at this. See the rings? This tree must have lived for a very long time... Much longer than me. How old are you? She asked while avoiding Adair's piercing red eyes and trying to admire the rings in the fossilized tree stump.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Adair displayed a bright, huge smile as Rii said she would like to watch the auroras with him. This felt great. He always experienced the sky lights alone with no company, but there was this beautiful dragon, with blue scales like the sea's deepest reaches along with shades of green like emeralds... Or maybe green opals.

The LightWing smiled even more when she showed him the piece of tree. He obeyed Rii and examined the rings. When she asked for Adair's age, his scales shivered.

"I.. I..," he stammered, unable to speak for a few moments, before finally saying, "I can't remember. I- I think I'm in my forties, but I can't remember..."

((Being 40 is like 25 for a dragon. :3))
Mettatron
Mettatron
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:30 pm

(I think age depends on the type of dragon but INS--note to self this thread is before she gets captured by nightwings)

Rii tilted her head a bit noting the stutter in Adair's voice as he answered her. She wasn't old enough yet to be like many other dragons who couldn't remember their true age. Unlike many of her kind she was rather young still; though mature in body, and that made Rii rather naive in some aspects. She smiled warmly as he finished speaking then sighed.

I'm only twenty-two. She replied softly before gazing up at the sky. The sun was setting, and only a few of the brightest aurora's could be seen in the edges of the heavens. Night was coming quickly though, and Rii felt safe enough to relax into the flowers to rest and star gaze.

To her the silence between them wasn't awkward. In fact it was rather soothing, to not have to answer a barrage of questions all at once. She simply enjoyed his company not knowing why she felt so compelled to stick around him.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Adair purred as he saw the auroras begin to trickle along the star-flecked sky as if it were water. He glanced sideways at Rii, and stepped closer to her so that their pelts were brushing. Adair felt a shiver pass through him, and it wasn't because he was cold. In fact, the feel of Rii's scales against his made him feel alive.

I don't know why I am acting like this, the male thought, a smiling stretching across his muzzle. But I don't care. This feels awesome.

Adair glanced at Rii, still smiling, and looked back up at the dancing lights.
Mettatron
Mettatron
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:36 pm

Rii's jaws opened in awe of the sky as it almost all of the sudden lit up brightly against the darkness of the night. Brilliant reds, pinks, yellows, oranges, and tiny bits of bright green and blue streaks of color ebbed and flowed across the velvety black sky. The stars glittered madly in the darkness as Rii felt the warmth of the male dragon leaning closer to her.

She looked up startled to see him staring doe eyed at her. All of the sudden she realized what was happening, or at least what he was trying to do. He was trying to woo her or something. This wasn't just a nice star gazing rendezvous with someone she hoped to maybe be friends with. He was putting the moves on her! Whether Adair knew it or not. Rii felt heat creep through her body as she leaned away from him slightly then stuttered trying to speak.

"I..I..I uhh.. I wonder what the lights are made of?" She tried to distract him with a question despite thoroughly enjoying his attention on her. She logically knew that getting close to another dragon could and would endanger her, but at the same time her heart longed for this kind of closeness.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:56 am

Adair squashed down two sensations in his chest: One, a feeling of hurt, and the other being a bout of guilt. Why would he just... Do what he just did? Why would he want to? He just met this dragon, and was he already doing PDA(Public Display of Affection). It was stupid. Why did he feel like he was clawed at in the chest when she stepped away?

I'm stupid. Stupid stupid stupid stup-

He was distracted from his befuddled thoughts when Rii asked a question of wonder. The LightWing blinked. His voice was more firm instead of soft like before, but he couldn't help it. You know, being the guilty dragon he was at the moment.

"They may be just lights," he said curtly. "Something to do with science, perhaps. Our Scholars would know."

What he said was the opposite of what he believed in. Since he was small, he believed that the auroras were the spirits of dead dragons dancing in the dark... It was weird, but it was true.

((Sorry for short post, kinda rushed atm))
Mettatron
Mettatron
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:46 am

(I feel so bad for him. >< She'll warm up to him soon though)

Rii almost immediately felt bad as the male stiffened after she leaned away from him. His voice was not as gentle as it had been before when he answered her question. She noted that he thought highly of his tribes scholars, but mostly Rii was being overwhelmed with depression over causing the male obvious pain.

She was not good with socializing and it was very easy to see when other dragons were kind to her. It was even easier to see why she was alone when she always pushed others away. Her depression over his own hurt feelings was coupled with the pain of tormenting fear. She had been betrayed by family and friends more than once before. It was that fear that kept her from getting close to anyone else.

I'm sorry I didn't... She sighed and tried to relax herself back next to him with their scales brushing against each other. I'm not used to... this. Being close to someone. Whenever this happens I always get stabbed in the back. She lowered her head to the ground trusting the male not to harm her. Would she get stabbed in the back again?

Trust was something she rarely gave to anyone, and just the simple act of lying close beside Adair showed how much she was trying to make some kind of connection again. That longing to be close gripped her heart and clouded her fear ridden thoughts. I didn't mean to hurt you... I'm so sorry. she apologized again probably when it was unneeded. However Rii was used to apologizing profusely to those she was close to.

Silently she gripped at the baby dragon skull in her front right claw. Her giant paw hid it from the world, but Rii could see that cute little face that had once peered up at her in wonder. Now it was only a bone that reminded her of what she didn't want to be. It reminded her of why she feared trusting others.

Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mettatron Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:50 pm

((He's not mad at Rii, he's mad at himself. Don't worry about him Wink But now he will probably take longer for him to have the guts to 'make a move' xD ))

Adair gazed back at Rii. Hearing her saddened voice made his heart split in two. Hoping he wasn't trying to 'flirt' again, he lifted his tail and used it to lift Rii's chin.

"It's okay," he spoke in a softened voice, and he smiled. It wasn't forced, either. It was whole-hearted. "I was stupid to do... That." He chuckled lightly, but stopped. He didn't want Rii to assume he wasn't taking this seriously. "You alright?"

((Sorry for short post, my school stuff is... yeah, school is a curse xD))
Mettatron
Mettatron
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Again she blushed as his tail moved to lift her chin. This time though she kept herself from moving her head away and let his tail lift her head. She gazed up at him horribly nervous as their eyes met. The smile on his face looked so real. She wanted it to be a real smile, to be real concern for her well being.

I'm well enough... Just thinking about things form the past. She managed to croak out before finally turning to look back at the stars again. Rii could just imagine her sister romping around the grass and flowers pretending to be some space monster or something.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:06 pm

((Super sorry, been busy. Pretend I am Adair, and short post is short, sorry again!))

Adair whisked his tail gently away as he detected the nervous look in Rii's eyes, but his smile never fell.

"Do you want to talk about it..?" he asked, hoping to make things up for scaring her twice...
Nemesis
Nemesis
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Female Posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next