Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Encounter (Allistair & Tenebris) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Encounter (Allistair & Tenebris) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Encounter (Allistair & Tenebris)

+2
Lori Iolar
Alistair
6 posters

Go down

The Encounter (Allistair & Tenebris) Empty The Encounter (Allistair & Tenebris)

Post by Alistair Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Allistair practiced her acrobatic skills, making quick dives and stalls in the darkened sky. She was alone for the moment, and had nothing to do, so she began to do what she did best: flying, and showing off while at it.
Allistair was proud of her new rank, Royal Messenger, so the reason of this sparring was to practice as well as just clear her mind. Flying was like a meditation for her. A few days had passed since the NightWing assembly, when Occulus found the roots of the loyalty of the NightWings. Allistair was proud to be one of the deepest of them. She wanted all to see that she was more than just a hybrid, or just a pretty face. She was a charm, and a special one at that.
Hopefully none would doubt that.
Allistair continued to stunt, carefully dodging arcs in the stone and diving swiftly into cave tunnels, only to burst out on the other side. She, however, made a wrong move, and as she tried to veer aside, she slammed into a cliff-face. Her vision became blurry as she pummeled down, and she stuck out her paws and skidded to a stop in a small clearing. She grumbled as she swung her head from side to side, trying to get the hallucinating stars out of her vision. When she was recovered from the wreck, she sat there.
Allistair grumbled, "How embarrassing..."

(Sorry for short post)
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

The Encounter (Allistair & Tenebris) Empty Re: The Encounter (Allistair & Tenebris)

Post by Tenebris Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:27 am

In the most cliché of ways Tenebris was laid upon a high rocky plateau basking in the warm glow of the sun, its rays radiating across his glossy onyx hide as he remained in silence contemplating the recent events with the new Regime under his Imperial Majesty Oculus. Tenebris had conflicting emotions in regards to his status and the next steps in foresight of the future, he didn't anticipate or calculate Oculus as the new monarch at all, yet here he was.

It was interesting for Tenebris not to be at Shadow's Refuge, but he needed to be alone with his own musings and a flight around the NightWings territories were the only reasonable result although a rest like such he was embracing now was to be expected and to be enjoyed, the serenity of the land was peaceful and soothing even as the NightWing society has been rocked to its very foundations yet the land remains the same unfaltering in its beauty, or as much beauty one could consider given the harsh hospitable lands of the NightWings.

Tenebris was brought back to reality from his subconscious as he saw a figure in the distance going about aerobatics, admiring from a distance in silence Tenebris was slightly amused when he saw the mistake having to hold back a condescending snicker to himself. Seeing the figure land Tenebris slowly rose to his feet, spreading his wing span before diving off the edge of his perch into a majestic glide. As he approached from his distance he gracefully landed with all his regal bearings and stature. Righting his demeanour he turned looking at Allistair, only now did he know who the visage of the figure at the distance belonged to and in hindsight he should of somewhat known from the skill and artistry. Bowing his head as a sign of mutual acknowledgement and respect he finally spoke in greeting, his voice ever radiant and well cultured as ever with its charming raspy tone "Ah, Allistair, the Royal Messenger quite a title. You'll have to forgive me, I saw your display from a distance and have to satisfy my curiosity. Pleasure".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

The Encounter (Allistair & Tenebris) Empty Re: The Encounter (Allistair & Tenebris)

Post by Tenebris Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:26 am

[Just to note, I'm going down the country from tomorrow until Saturday, so I doubt I'll be able to reply any further until then, haha]
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:54 pm

~That's okay, I've been going through hard things, so I'll prolly be the same. Smile~

Allistair froze once she met the blue eyes of Tenebris, the Grand Vizier.
Oh, look-ee there, she thought sourly to herself. I performed an epic fail in front of the Grand Vizier. How humiliating.
But, Allistair's appearance didn't display what she actually felt. She just acted like her normal, charming self. She flipped her tail over her paws and gazed up at Tenebris. She nodded as he asked for her reasons of doing acrobatics, and she realized that she would give a stupid answer.
Allistair held back an embarrassed moan as she said, "I am Royal Messenger now. I know it may not seem like a big deal to a NightWing in power like yourself, but it is a huge deal to me. So, if you must know, I was practicing to get better at my new career. I need to fly fast and hard if I must perform my job correctly." The words were not disrespectful or annoyed, but just in her usual elegant voice. To try to cover up her embarrassment, she plucked out a daisy and began to twiddle at it, trying to appear nonchalant.

~Sorry if Allistair appears in your mind like a brat, I am just trying to keep her in character. But once she starts to like Tenebris, she'll brighten up~
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:16 am

[Sorry for the short post]

Snickering to himself in the manner in which he was addressed, Tenebris lowered himself to a sitting position, his smug smile never faltering. Coiling his serpentine like tail around his own forelegs his shrewd gazed continue to examine and measure Allistair. "Truth be told Royal Messenger is something I can admire. Until recently I was little more than a Scholar consumed in darkness with only Dry crispy Scrolls and documentation to keep me company. Such is the nature of my work but still to openly have a role which allows you to bask in the glory of the sun and do something you love, perfection". His voice crooned softly as if a hum on the wind, regal and authoritative. "Tell me then out of pure curiosity, has his Majesty sent any such interesting messages as of yet?". Even sitting his posture was ever domineering and lofty, his manner wasn't partitioning but intimidating none the less. Although only recently being promoted to Grand Vizier the ambitious Dragon has been an advisor and even then the head of all Scholars within the NightWing Tribe for some time. Debate was that his ambitions were even yet to be satisfied.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:41 pm

~Congratz on the moderator position! I have faith in u!~

Allistair kept rigid as Tenebris' tone continued on being menacing, so her voice adapted to a more respectful tone. She dipped her head politely, and smiled whenever he would admire the Royal Messenger rank. It made her beam with pride, but made sure her ego didn't get too big. She knew how despised snobby dragons were in the Tribe that bragged on their ranks, and she didn't want to be one of them. But still, that didn't stop her from being glad to know that she was worthy of something special.
But at Tenebris' question about important messages, she shook her head, a little disappointed.
"No," she responded with a sigh. Trying to lighten up the subject, she eagerly asked, "And what about your own duties? Are they running smooth enough for you?"
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Tue May 19, 2015 1:45 pm

~BUMP~
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed May 20, 2015 10:13 am

((Sorry for the long wait and even now the short reply, no worries though, expect me to reply right away in future xD))

Watching intensely Tenebris inclined his head at Allistair's short straight forward answer at first, even in his sitting position and size he was intimidating. His long sinuous neck made his regal yet domineering atmosphere radiate without falter yet despite it all his charming snide grin was ever present and as he methodically thought of an answer to the question directed at him even with his visage his tone of voice remained exquisite and sumptuous of all things. "Well", He began before giving a short pause "Truth be told with my new Duties I'm consumed by the work, but its my passion and joy really. The role provides the perfect heady blend of power, intrigue and danger", ending his comment Tenebris gave a bold amusing laugh at his own joke even if it was in bad taste and wouldn't be widely understood. Regaining his composure after his snickering laugh he craned his neck forward, narrowing his eyes as he asked "So then, I assume your little display earlier was honing your skills, or was it just for pleasure", his grin was ever persistent as he maintained his gave ever fixated upon Allistair in admiration and also a sense of eerie scrutiny.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon May 25, 2015 6:15 am

Allistair prevented herself from giggling. She enjoyed Tenebris' attitude, even though he seemed neither kind nor cruel to her at the moment. In answer to his question, she replied, "Both. It's a pleasure to hone your skills. So in that sentence, both."
She gazed up at Tenebris with respect suddenly and said, "As for your duties, I think you fit the rank Grand Vizier perfectly. You will do a great job, and have been." She smirked at herself. "But then, I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear idle praise from the Royal Messenger? You let your actions speak for you, am I right?"
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu May 28, 2015 7:01 am

Expressing a tender smile Tenebris tilted his head softly in a modest humble gesture from Allistairs comment. "Yours and any praise is satisfaction itself believe me, you honour me by giving me such. As of yet I feel as though I haven't earned such respect. The title is all well and good although truth be told I find myself being little more than a glorified steward", pausing it seemed Tenebris took a moment to realise his own rantings, he was able to stop himself from continuing after he mused to himself on the matter. Shaking his head slowly to himself he focused back on Allistair, his eyes meeting hers as he continued his charming smile which showed his uncharacteristic shinning white teeth, standing out like a beacon against the rest of his black visage. Only his crystal blue eyes were the other source of colour, even as cold as they were, they shone out with such brilliant purity that they eerily resembled gem stones. "You have already proven yourself worthy and showed your skills, I was there at the Emperors coronation and to be honest I was awe struck the first time I saw your aerobatics in motion", finishing his sentence he allowed a small snicker to be released from his maw which almost seemed childish in how naive and innocent it was compared to his domineering posture and stance.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Allistair was flattered, but refused to blush. Instead she grinned a soft tiny smile, and said, "Many respect you. Many will. Your path is destinied for greatness; I already know. You have done more than enough to gain many's respect, along with myself."
To Tenebris' compliment about her flying skills, she looked down, suddenly carrying the burden of her horrible past... If you call killing your own parents horrible. But the own fact of being abused by her parents was counted as horrible. I think.
"Oh, I had to learn at a very young age," she said a little quietly, but rose her head again. "I mean, I had to. But younger than most hatchlings do."

~Sorry, I'm not more of a long-postish person, but I really try my best.~
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:14 am

Tenebris may of spent his life reserved and distant from social norms, but he has also a great understanding of psychology and a in depth understanding of the features and mannerisms one would use to show emotion due to his extensive reading. Seeing Allistairs reaction upon her own reflecting made him give a sincere smile of compassion. Seeking not to provoke into her past to cause any offense he merely continued the conversation respectfully, his smile never faltering throughout "You see, in my youth I only dream I could fly as fluid as you do now. My Solitary youth didn't benefit me in the regards of physical activities", spending a moment as he paused he gave a playful smirk in a guise to make the conversation far less drastic and meaningful than what it truly was due to his own past.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:03 am

Allistair relaxed, her shoulders lowering a bit, but her head still high. She was glad that Tenebris didn't get all curious and pry at her to get the information about her history... Yeah, that was quite good for Allistair. Spilling out the past to a dragon she only spoke to once... Just wasn't a good idea.
When Allistair heard that he was solitary in his youth, she silently sympathized, for she knew how that felt. Just the whole fact of being raised by nobody but yourself... Was quite sickening.
But Tenebris gave a smirk, and Allistair saw that the situation wasn't all that meaningful to Tenebris. She gave a tiny smile. She wasn't going to pry at his own history anyway, since he didn't pry with hers. A favor for a favor.
"I see what you mean by your words," she said, nodding. "Being raised alone is hard on all of us as hatchlings, but as you can see, they didn't change who we are now."

~Sorry, I am in middle school, and I have trouble figuring out what all these big words mean, so please forgive me. :3 ~
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:12 am

((Sorry, I have a tendency for writing with Tenebris's mind set, hehe))

Tenebris cooed softly under his breath as he allowed himself to muse his past thinking on Allistairs words, as traumatic as it was from the outset he could see the essential understanding of it now being what molded him to his current standing. Being brought back from his inner thoughts and into consciousness after the short pause he replied smoothly, his voice a rhythmic tenor as always "I cannot agree more. It seems many notable Dragons within the Empire have burdens in their past, even to this day many Hatchlings are cared for by the nursery's matrons. If our resources weren't so widely spread with the Militarization of the tribe perhaps a scheme could be put in place to give those Orphans surrogate mothers", thinking deeply for a moment he released a small sigh "Perhaps I may even have to dilute resources myself behind the public eye for the matter".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:42 am

~Name change, yay! Now Alistair doesn't have a red squiggly line under it! xD~

Alistair flattened her ears at the sound of the orphanages. She did feel sympathy for the hatchlings there, and who can not? Dragonlings without mothers or fathers to look up to is quite... Quite distressing, and Alistair knew grimly how that felt. She could understand perfectly well why Tenebris supported that, and was with him on that matter.
Life in the NightWings could be brutal, and there's rarely any time for hatchlings to be cared for by their parents, with many dragons being sent to the army, police, and becoming royal guards and other needed ranks.
Alistair's eyes grew serious, and she said, "That is a just action to make." She was shamed to admit that she didn't think of making moves to protect the orphans, but said, "I will aid you in these actions, if you need help. I support you."

~This reminds me of the orphans from Toy Story xD~
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:29 pm

~Bumpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~
~Bumpzee~ Very Happy
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:51 pm

~Bump #2. Sorry, trying to keep this on the Latest Topics so you can see it once you get online. Cheeky Sorryzzzzzzzz ~
Rylatha
Rylatha
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:04 am

~Triple Bump!~
Lulu
Lulu
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:33 am

((I do apologize, but I'm leaving for the Army this Monday. I've had a very hectic week. If I have a chance I'll be replying this weekend. Again, sorry xD))
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:32 pm

(Army? Omg, sorry if I kinda put pressure on your shoulders! It's alright, no need to apologize. I swear, if I knew, I would have just laid off. My apologies.)
Kip
Kip

Female Posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down