Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

To Tenebris and his WoW friends Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

To Tenebris and his WoW friends Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

To Tenebris and his WoW friends

4 posters

Go down

To Tenebris and his WoW friends Empty To Tenebris and his WoW friends

Post by Celestia Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:07 pm

You brought in some old friends to help out in advancing a plot. That's fine. Some of these friends though have been a little rude in the critiquing of the site. So long as nobody is insulted or being hostile this is fine. However combine this all into the picture and what do we get. We get a member bringing some friends in who are unhappy with the state and staff of the site and all of which where brought in for the purpose of forcefully removing a tribe leader from power. Now this, this does not look good at all and I will not be allowing such a thing to take place. Now I know Occy has been unfair when it comes to your own character and their RP but in light of the plot to be unfair to his character and his RP you can consider any right you had to the NightWings lore and what not, revoked. I'm considering shadows refuge separate from the NightWings so he has no say in that. Feel free to do whatever you want there, maybe make a mini tribe with your buddies.

Let me clarify the purpose of this site to you all. First and foremost it is a children friendly site. It pains me to admit but unfortunately most older folk aren't too interested in dragons. And yes we have some staff minors here. They serve as representatives of their age group and have gone through my super secret staff screening process. They have been deemed capable of the staff role here at DRF.

I have noticed that your group is very interested in developed lore and guidelines. We certainly are lacking in that area but have enough to allow peeps to enjoy RP. These things are a work in progress but refusing to make changes to a character app because some very specific guideline isn't written isn't going to fly here. Tempest explained our character stuff rather well here http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4100-character-creation-feedback
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

To Tenebris and his WoW friends Empty Re: To Tenebris and his WoW friends

Post by Vesanus Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:38 pm

Good Evening

As one of Tenebris's said friends, clearly this came to my attention. For-mostly, I hope im not considered "a little rude in the critiquing of the site", as I merely provided some feedback that I thought would help. Feedback, and not to sound condescending, is used as a basis for improvement, in my opinion.

Never once have I stated that  I am "unhappy with the state and staff of the site", as I have said in every one of my OOC posts that I respect the time and effort put in as well as staff and mod IRL commitments.

Furthermore I find that "brought in for the purpose of forcefully removing a tribe leader from power", is not necessarily true considering Ive been a member of the site since January 2015.

Apologies but I dont even understand what you mean by "NightWings lore and what not, revoked". In addition to "I'm considering shadows refuge separate from the NightWings so he has no say in that. Feel free to do whatever you want there, maybe make a mini tribe with your buddies.. Is this the lore that Tenebris himself wrote up or something else?

Again I hope this isnt in reference to myself; "These things are a work in progress but refusing to make changes to a character app because some very specific guideline isn't written isn't going to fly here", as I have already made all of the requested changes to my application that Oculus pointed out were in need of an update.

And finally Tempest did indeed reply to the topic post which I thanked her for and also made a reply, not hoping to insult or anything simply help out a bit.

If this comes across as being rude, I have no intentions of it being so.
Vesanus
Vesanus
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Libra Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Vesanus wrote:

Apologies but I dont even understand what you mean by "NightWings lore and what not, revoked". In addition to "I'm considering shadows refuge separate from the NightWings so he has no say in that. Feel free to do whatever you want there, maybe make a mini tribe with your buddies.. Is this the lore that Tenebris himself wrote up or something else?

This was what my interpretation was and Cele I think confirmed it. The Shadow Refuge is no longer part of the NW territory, and can now be used as a miny tribe of sorts to create a new/independent lore
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Atronax Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:07 pm

it's obvious my outburst had a very large influence in this post being released and whether or not it's actually been noted, I did profusely apologise and give an explanation for my offensive comment.

i was perfectly willing to let bygones be bygones and make a fresh start but instead you had to generalise the whole situation and make it out to be like Tenebris and his "gang" are stepping on your territory.

At the end of the day, there are glaring issues with the organisation of the site as a whole and both Vesanus and I were giving constructive criticsm. (Okay, maybe more of a rant on my part) but if it is indeed my comments that have fueled this then it's not fair for you to punish the whole lot of us including Tenebris who is a long standing member of this site because you want to get back at one little sod that said something you didn't like.

Well nevermind all that now... You've only proved my original point that immaturity plays a big part in your admin team by simply steamrolling through the problem rather than coming to us and talking it out like adults.
Atronax
Atronax

Male Cancer Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesanus Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:25 pm

Thanks for the confirmation Oculus.

So if its our own mini tribe sorta thing do our characters need to be changed to suit the shadows refugee/ splinter faction sorta thing or is it possible to have a topic where we become independent and add that information onto the approvals later etc?

Vesanus
Vesanus
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Libra Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:45 pm

I'd prefer it just happen magically so I don't need to have Occy ICly war shadow refuge. Just so ICly, both can be there with no issues.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:01 pm

Atronax wrote:it's obvious my outburst had a very large influence in this post being released and whether or not it's actually been noted, I did profusely apologise and give an explanation for my offensive comment.
Actually, I am not to certain about this. There have been other factors, and your outburst may have not played into this at all, or merely been the final straw.

Atronax wrote:i was perfectly willing to let bygones be bygones and make a fresh start but instead you had to generalise the whole situation and make it out to be like Tenebris and his "gang" are stepping on your territory.
The problem is that this is not an overall generalization at all. This has been discussed with Tene, Cele and I in a skype chat before. I've also had chats with Tene and Cele. The issue there was is that Tene was trying to force me out of power, so I took measures to prevent it and he felt like I was preventing him to roleplay. He then brought a lot of you guys on and tried again to use that to remove me. Now, don't get me wrong, we love new members, and we want all of you, yes, Tene and all his friends, to stay. Its just the way he tried to gain power was not good.

Atronax wrote:At the end of the day, there are glaring issues with the organisation of the site as a whole and both Vesanus and I were giving constructive criticsm. (Okay, maybe more of a rant on my part) but if it is indeed my comments that have fueled this then it's not fair for you to punish the whole lot of us including Tenebris who is a long standing member of this site because you want to get back at one little sod that said something you didn't like.
Last I have seen, there were absolutely no issues with Vesanus and the staff. She thought she saw something wrong, and voiced it. That is fine, she can do that. I actually appreciate criticism in order to make the site a better place. Now what you did was not constructive at all, and was targeting the site and the younger staff and potential staff. That is where the issue was. And again, your comment is not the sole reason for this action happening, and may have only been merely the spark to cause this required action.

Atronax wrote:Well nevermind all that now... You've only proved my original point that immaturity plays a big part in your admin team by simply steamrolling through the problem rather than coming to us and talking it out like adults.
Again, this is not a spontaneous reaction to your outburst, but a reaction to an ongoing problem that has been happening for a while. If you must insult other members or the staff, do so in a PM to a staff. You have already been warned about this on the other topic.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:44 am

Vesanus wrote:Good Evening

As one of Tenebris's said friends, clearly this came to my attention. For-mostly, I hope im not considered "a little rude in the critiquing of the site", as I merely provided some feedback that I thought would help. Feedback, and not to sound condescending, is used as a basis for improvement, in my opinion.

Never once have I stated that  I am "unhappy with the state and staff of the site", as I have said in every one of my OOC posts that I respect the time and effort put in as well as staff and mod IRL commitments.

Furthermore I find that "brought in for the purpose of forcefully removing a tribe leader from power", is not necessarily true considering Ive been a member of the site since January 2015.

Again I hope this isnt in reference to myself; "These things are a work in progress but refusing to make changes to a character app because some very specific guideline isn't written isn't going to fly here", as I have already made all of the requested changes to my application that Oculus pointed out were in need of an update.

And finally Tempest did indeed reply to the topic post which I thanked her for and also made a reply, not hoping to insult or anything simply help out a bit.

If this comes across as being rude, I have no intentions of it being so.

This can pretty much be all answered by pointing out this topic was not addressed to specifically only Vesanus

Atronax wrote:it's obvious my outburst had a very large influence in this post being released and whether or not it's actually been noted, I did profusely apologise and give an explanation for my offensive comment.

i was perfectly willing to let bygones be bygones and make a fresh start but instead you had to generalise the whole situation and make it out to be like Tenebris and his "gang" are stepping on your territory.

At the end of the day, there are glaring issues with the organisation of the site as a whole and both Vesanus and I were giving constructive criticsm. (Okay, maybe more of a rant on my part) but if it is indeed my comments that have fueled this then it's not fair for you to punish the whole lot of us including Tenebris who is a long standing member of this site because you want to get back at one little sod that said something you didn't like.

Well nevermind all that now... You've only proved my original point that immaturity plays a big part in your admin team by simply steamrolling through the problem rather than coming to us and talking it out like adults.

That is quite a bit of assuming on your part. Speaking of unhappy with the staff of the site, you are welcome to leave.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Atronax Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:48 am

Great! Tell me how to delete my account and I'll be happy to go

Better yet just ban me right now, I'm pretty sick of explaining myself to you ignorant sods
Atronax
Atronax

Male Cancer Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:56 am

I'm actually rather against deleting accounts in case peeps ever change their minds of which they do a lot of and you haven't done anything worthy of even a 1 hour ban.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down