Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation]

+2
NightFlare
Xangor
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation] Empty The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation]

Post by Xangor Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Xangor was inside his own fortress, giving directives to his fellow comrades on how to administrate his territories. Xangor wished to administrate indeed all the NightWings territories, and impose his authority over others. Sadly, he had to content with his lands for now. However this situation wouldn't last forever. He would reach his goal to gain more power soon or later. On this matter, he was considering about doing political deals that would benefit his cause. His chance finally arrived.

// This is a private letter that Tenebris has sent to Xangor through a PM //

The following arrived by a NightWing courier, being far smaller than the average at about only ten foot, and clearly visible to the fact he wasn't fully matured, his horns being stunned and his scales still soft undergoing further development. The message in question he carries is on a dark crispy parchment which is uncomfortable to the touch, wrote in ink it is clear that it was written by a scholar who is willing to sacrifice the white of their Talons to become subjected to the eerie black stain which comes from the ink itself. The hand is written in a fluid well cultured style, being calligraphic

Your Lordship
Xangor,
I write without formalities as there is a desire in this message which is of the nature of utmost importance, I wish to deliberate with you in regards to recent events and information which could shake the very foundations of Pyyria and the NightWing Tribe as a whole, in this most dangerous and turmoil of times, I find it only fitting that we communicate face to face. We're currently standing upon a threshold of a new era, an era which could have us manoeuvring as the pinnacle of Dragon kind. The recent events in question I will desire to speak with you first hand, as this delicate information can tip the balance of any internal or external Governance. Do with the courier as you see fit, but I hope what transpires from this message and hopefully the growing fostering relationship between us as mutual beneficial compatriots is kept within a Private manner. So that we can discuss motives and a way for us as one to strive forward to a greater and more prosperous future than what any mundane Dragon can comprehend. To which I extend an invitation to host you within Shadows Refuge at your convenience.
Yours Faithfully.
Lord Tenebris.
Governor of Shadows Refuge.
Advisor to the NightWing Sovereignty.
Lord of the "Neutral" NightWings.

Xangor, after reading the letter, decide to appoint a meeting with Tenebris. He already knew what to do. He sent a letter back to Tenebris, using the courier, to advise the other Lord that Tenebris would receive visits soon.

// Time skip to the meeting with Tenebris //

Xangor was flying towards south, approaching the solitary island where Tenebris had his lair. He was travelling with some of his guards, as usual. He has decided to bring some wizards with him. His goal was to please the other Lord that was known to be particularly interested in magic. Tenebris would appreciate that Xangor put importance into training NightWings mages, besides soldiers. After a while the ruined citadel was finally in sight. Tenebris should know about Xangor's arrival, so he was authorized to enter the territory of another Lord. Tenebris lair was near. If I can obtain the political support from the Neutral NightWings, than nothing can stop the Evil NightWings... He thought with a malicious grin. Xangor wished to do this deal quickly. Time was precious, especially considering that spies were everywhere. Xangor has tried to do a different path to reach Tenebris lair, to keep a low profile and don't take unwanted attentions.

Last edited by Xangor on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation] Empty Re: The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation]

Post by NightFlare Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:55 pm

(Can I post here?)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation] Empty Re: The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation]

Post by Tenebris Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:57 am

The courtyard to the Citadel was flooded with activity, a large ceremonial parade was set in motion awaiting for Xangors delegation, what guards under Tenebris’s service there were, were all stood out lining the walls in ranks awaiting Xangor. It was no secret of Xangors militaristic views and attitude, hence the guards were dressed in silver cuirass, eyes front with their wings folded. Several other Dragons lingered around behind the Militaristic parade dressed in whatever formal wear they could muster, rings and necklaces made out of silver could be seen throughout the gathered crowd. Banners hung along the Castle walls and that of the Courtyard, the banners carrying a Black colour with a draconic image in white, making the the banner appear more like a Human heraldry, perhaps fitting given the Castles previous past.

Tenebris himself stood centralised under the large arched doorway which lead into the Grand hallway of the inner Castle, his calculating eyes fixated upon the the courtyard in front of him to where a clearing had been made for the delegation, his wings were open in a domineering stature, revealing his ceremonial garb. A large silver necklace hung from his neck with encrusted onyx diamonds, while several silver bangles and braces are wrapped around his arms and talons.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Xangor and his guards were almost arrived. He was pleased to see a parade has been organized for him. He liked to feel important and honoured from others. His gaze moved between Tenebris guards, that were wearing silvery armours. He appreciated that Tenebris cared about this meeting. A honourable and efficient NightWing like Xangor deserved the best treatments. Xangor folded his wings to start a nosedrive. The other dragons orderly followed Xangor's movements, moving into a close formation. In other circumstances, this would have been an attack. However it was just a landing. Xangor was the first to land down inside the courtyard, his prideful and domineering posture was already towering over everyone. The expression on his snout was firm and cold. He walked with determination towards Tenebris, followed by the guards that landed after him. He stopped in front of the other Lord and slightly bowed his head in greetings, respecting the position of another Lord. Besides this mere formality, he didn't do anything else. Xangor noticed the precious jewelry, but he wasn't quite impressed by it. He disliked aristocracy and their luxurious habits. Xangor remembered his first meeting with Tenebris, during the battle with NightFlare. If Xangor would have known about the aristocrat's position, he would have showed less rudeness towards him. "Here we are, Lord Tenebris." He spoke with a deferential growl. "Let's start this meeting. My time is precious." Xangor exorted to hurry. Xangor was here to take decisions and strike the best deal possible. However Xangor had already in mind what offer to do the other Lord. A offer that Tenebris couldn't refuse. His wizards could be seen in his formation. They were wearing magical accessories, as a sign of their mages position.

Last edited by Xangor on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Salutations,
Lady Nightflare,

After being one to observe your political prowess in the court, I have calculated that you are much more then I originally perceived. You certainly are one with high aspirations. That Is why I wish to invite you to a gathering of sub-divisions. I have already sent a letter to Tenebris, adviser of the neutral NightWings. I am interested in talking to you about that traitor Zephris..... the one you killed. Feel free to bring other "chaotic" NightWings with you. I cannot tell you how long the meeting will last. Gemini and Oculus will not be attending, at least, I don't believe they will be. I hope that you will be able to make it, and we can discuss further planning at the meeting.

Sincerely,
Adviser of the Evil NightWings,
Xangor

As she read the letter, Nightflare narrowed her eyes. Pathetic slime. They had tried to persecute her and now they were trying to befriend her? Idiotic swine. But perhaps that was the price she had to pay for the finalizing result. Stick around a bunch of idiots to become harbenger of insanity? Seemed like a fair trade. She smirked to herself as she folded the letter up, lifting it into the air, and with a flick of her wrist, the paper vanished, dispersing into her special shadow storage area. She then sat down, glancing at the black space before her with a bored expression. A shadowy figure appeared behind Night. This shadowy figure took the form, appearing to be a pure white, albino NightWing. He narrowed his eyes at Nightflare.

"I can only assume by that look on you're face that you are going to accept their invitation, yes?" the mysterious figure, Shi, the eternal, multi-dimensional demon god, asked. His red eyes glowed in the darkness, watching Night with almost scary observation. He didn't move a muscle, and just sat there, unblinking as he stared at Night.

Smirking, Night glanced behind her at Shi, grinning a maleficent grin of malice, before she dispersed into shadows. Shi narrowed his eyes, before he took on the form of a NightWing named Shoteki, and dispersed into the shadows as well, following Night's trail. Night could travel through the shadows, which was why she hadn't read the letter sooner. Unfortunately for the delivery boy who had delivered the message, Shi had needed someone to disguise as, so Night had killed the trainee, and now Shi could assume his form and personality without anyone knowing the difference.

From within the darkness where Tenebris and Xangor sat, Nightflare emerged, her black scales gleaming in the darkness, the faint purple aura surrounding her ominously, her irridecent purple eyes glowing ominously with a devious glint. She stepped in with a regal posture, approaching the two advisers with an almost cocky look. She dipped her head to them, showing muetral respect, and spoke.

"Hello, Lord Tenebris, Lord Xangor. It is a pleasure to meet you up close and personal for the first time. I assume we won't need to hold formalities in a place like this....." She spoke, a slight tint of arrogance in her voice. However, this was just assuming the role of the aristocratic official. Night felt no emotion in her soul. She had been stripped of any real emotion a long time ago.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:28 am

With the arrival of Xangor the multitudes of gathered Dragons began to murmur at his precision nose dive landing and immaculate landing. Only the ranks of guards and Tenebris remained silent. With the utmost of formalities, Tenebris lowers his head courteously out of mutual respect, returning to his regal noble stature. He made a point to narrow his sight and give a scrutinising glare at Xangors delegation, looking through his fellow peer to inspect the entourage. Finally giving a satisfied smirk of admiration he returned his attention to Xangor. Quite the entrance, yet the game has only begun, within these halls all will be judged, status and appearance are renowned, every word will be heard and calculated Tenebris mused to himself as Xangor spoke.

Staring directly at Xangor, his piercing eerie metallic eyes showed his inner determined scheming, he inclined his head as he spoke, his voice arrogant and radiating within its usual charismatic regard “Of course, Lord Xangor its a pleasure to see that you came to my summons with earnest. Although we are awaiting one more -guest-”. He paused raising his right  talons as he gestured back to the courtyard “We’re expecting another delegation along side your own”, he made a point for his words to sound raspy and soothing. Tenebris couldn’t help but watch Xangor intently even as he pointed towards the courtyard, he wanted to see if his fellow compatriot tensed believing this was of some sort coup.

With the emergence of NightFlare even Tenebris was caught off guard, expecting her to land within the courtyard alongside Xangors entourage, he maintained his dignified posture as his gaze fixated upon her as she came forth from the Shadow’s. He revealed a sadistic grin at her presence Unpredictable and unhinged, Tenebris felt like scorning himself for being somewhat surprised even if he didn’t show it through his cold visage. “Ah, you’re Ladyship, indeed so, it’s a pleasure to have your radiance to join us, her sovereignties Cousin is a delighted sight her”, he voice was raised so that the multitudes of Dragons surrounding them could heard each word, filled with formalities but what rang with a sense of superiority and dominance.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:46 am

// little post changes //

"Another delegation?!" Xangor questioned confused, unaware that Tenebris has sent a letter also to NightFlare. Someone came out from a shadow, all of sudden, causing Xangor and his troops to immediately raise their guard in worry of a possible danger. Xangor's eyes widened in shock. The newcomer was NightFlare. Xangor eventually understood the situation. His eargness to make a deal with Neutral NightWings has leaded him to be imprudent. On this matter, Tenebris hasn't been completely transparent. Xangor should have been informed of another guest. Furthermore, between all the guests available, Tenebris has invited a demonic being, a vile beast and criminal. Xangor started to be worried about a trap. Tenebris and NightFlare would have teamed up to eliminate Xangor. It would make sense. Luckily, Xangor guards were also trained to flee from ambushes. He waved his tail, but it was indeed a command to his guards to be in extreme alert. He didn't trust NightFlare and he already knew her behaviour was appearance. He has seen the true NightFlare during the fight, a grotesque monster. Admittedly, she was an astonishing NightWing in her "dragon" aspect. Her natural charm was alluring even for a emotionless dragon like Xangor, and his red eyes looked enchanted. Maybe it was because they shared the same cruelty. They were very similar, afterall. However Xangor realized his thoughts were just absurb. He abandoned them, hopefully NightFlare hasn't perceived his vulnerability. Xangor growled in scorn towards the other Lady, revealing his deep hate towards the demons. He wished to eradicated them from the NightWings society. However he couldn't ignore the position of NightFlare as Lady in the hierarchy, so he bowed his head in respect. Besides that, he didn't greet her or show friendly feelings. He gave a inquiring look towards Tenebris. "I haven't been informed about NightFlare..." He expressed his disappointment that Tenebris was hosting a dragoness that Xangor hated. "Anyway, we're all here now. Let's get this meeting done." Xangor hurried again, worried all these formalities and kind words would cause the meeting to last long. Xangor had other tasks. His agenda was always full. He was tireless. He considered free time a pointless thing, prefering to keep working hard.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:24 am

When Xangor glared at her, she kept a level face, ignoring all signs of hostility towards her from Xangor or any of his dragons. Instead, in a symbol of masked elegance, she sat down, casually curling her tail around her paws, her purple, iridescent eyes narrowing ever so slightly in the candle lit illuminated darkness of the building. Her scales gleamed in the firelight, and she spoke eloquently, with a voice like silk. This was definaty not the NightFlare, not the Opal, they had seen before. Unlike the timid, dependent, uncontrollable mess she'd been before, she was now an intelligent, devious planner of excellent skill.

"Agreed. Let this gathering come to turn," she said casually, watching Xangor and Tenebris with those iridescent, ominous purple eyes of hers.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:40 pm

Allistair stood some ways behind Xangor, her luminous green eyes glinting in the darkness. She sat down and flipped her slender tail over her paws, and she narrowed her gleaming eyes into splinters as she stared ominously at the other leaders. She glanced at Xangor. If this meeting went wrong in any way, she'll stand on the right side. Xangor's side.
And she will not budge.

Last edited by Allistair on Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:52 pm

(Xan or Tene, I believe it's your turn.)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:09 am

(Bump - again)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:31 pm

// Tenebris is inactive, so this one can't continue for now //
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:11 pm

((Hello chaps, again sorry for all the inconvenience in regards to waiting for me, everythings been a bit hectic in the last few weeks and the Army had me running all other the place, but I won’t be going away anytime soon, so here I am, haha.))

Turning Tenebris faced the archway what led further into the castle, his voice was ever elegant and cold “Very well then, I think we’ve waited enough, we’ll move to my Private Study before the we continue with the proceedings”, coiling his tail slightly as a gesture for the others to follow he strode onward with majestically. Moving through entrance hallway suddenly it opened up to what appeared to be a different uncharacteristic world compared to the eerie mist covered ruins which stood atop the island plateau part from the Castle Courtyard.

Moving  into the grand hall, the centre of the keep, the large atrium is huge, no doubt large enough to fit several of the largest Dragons in pyrria into the room without any discomfort. The large open area itself was covered in illustrious decor, silver sculptures of draconic imagery stood proudly against the walls and arches of the hall, while tapestries draped from the ceiling and walls themselves depicting Black Dragon like beings flying and posing.

Illuminated only by several braziers what produced a crackling sensation as the wood and coal burnt within them, at the other side of the grand hall behind a raised dais,there was a large arched window what covered the whole far end wall. Meanwhile as they walked Tenebris has his eyes fixated upon the dais as he walked down the centre of the hallway slowly, allowing suitable time for the entourage of Nightflare and Xangor to view the area. His mind was constantly calculating and plotting the current situation He’ll be looking for defences… No doubt he’ll view the castle with disdain due to its previous inhabitants, the natural defences on plateau as well as the enchantments of fog although make up for any assumptions he’ll have for weakness. Until he leaves he’ll be surveying me and every area of the keep, wondering and debating with himself when the perfect time for me to strike would be if this was a trap. And he wouldn’t be wrong to think such if this wasn’t necessary for peace...

Tenebris then broke away his own train of thought as they slowly made their way across the atrium, his voice was cold and stern, apathetic compared to his usual charismatic cultured tone “As you have all no doubt already noticed, the Tribe is deeply disturbed, unrest is present and its a known fact that inner conflict is expected” paused for a moment as he looked over his shoulder to view NightFlare, his eerie sapphire eyes glaring into hers “The incident Nightflare caused has set forth actions in motion which will shake the very foundations of our Tribe and perhaps the rest of the world, hence you have been summoned here so that we may come to an ultimatum before the Tribe rips itself asunder and as the neutral Faction leader it is my duty to mediateUnpredictable, it was a wager including her, and even more such posing as Xangor on her invitation letter, although the title of neutral means I could shift loyalties in an instant… Pity assumption, but its almost as vague as NightFlares own nature, chaos and anarchy are her domains to which extent she could kill myself and Xangor, she’s perhaps the strongest given her aura of insanity, yet within that monstrous beast is a meticulous cunning mind who is planning and plotting, and that is what we are seeing now. The same mind which will see the purpose of this meeting.

Last edited by Tenebris on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:16 am

Xangor followed Tenebris inside the gigantic castle. His step was calm and controlled, but inside he was becoming nervous. He was afraid about a possible ambush. He curiously looked around, but mostly to check about traps. Luckily, between his guards, the couple of mages would detect anything wrong in the air. Xangor remained disgusted to recognize buildings typical of the humans, not dragons. It was evident this place was a sort of fallen human's realm. Tenebris and his followers have probably used this abandoned city as their refuge, doing proper modifications to make it comfortable for them. The several statues and potraits of black dragons were giving the fortress a more menacing aspect, to fit the NightWings tastes. This was admirable, at least.

While his eyes were busy about checking possible traps, his ears were carefully listening Tenebris speech. It was true. The NightWings were on the path of a civil war, mostly because of NightFlare. Xangor was even actively supporting Gemini in order to control a menace like the leader of the Chaotic NightWings. If a civil war would break, Xangor and Gemini would probably be allies, since they had the same interest to contrast NightFlare. He didn't know how Tenebris was intending to mediate. Xangor was certainly open to make and honour contracts and deals. His main interest was indeed to gain the political support from the Neutral NightWings. However what about NightFlare? She was completely untrustworthy, so any attempt to mediate with her was lost time. "Indeed." He agreed to Tenebris words. Xangor was holding himself from growling, snarling and insulting NightFlare, keeping instead a collected behaviour, to not cause unnecessary social tensions with a subfaction he hated. "The political situation is very delicate now. Hopefully we'll arrive at common agreements." Xangor answered in a clear and simple way, intending to make the best possible contract with Tenebris, and see how to deal with NightFlare. He hoped they would reach soon the gathering room and finally start to discuss. Xangor liked to do things quickly and efficiently.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Allistair followed in silence behind her leader, head lowered in menace and neon eyes narrowed ominously into slits. As she listened to Tenebris' words, she tilted her head. She glanced around the castle, thinking. She agreed with the leader of the Neutral NightWings, for she spoke in her foreign accent (it's scottish):
"There's no doubt at your words, Lord Tenebris. I agree..."
She flipped her red tail, thinking. There was no telling how many thoughts were going in her mind concerning the Civil War. She stood up and turned her back to Tenebris, though she didn't move. She closed her neon green eyes in deep thought and consideration. Finally, she spoke:
"Perhaps this is something we need to think hard and long about."
She turned back around to face Tenebris again, her face expressionless.
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:36 am

Tenebris gave a slight incline of his head towards Xangor out of acknowledgement and then shortly after in unison he gave a respect nod towards Allistair. Pausing for a moment he contemplated before his strides leading the group came to another archway on the right hand side the atrium, the archway opened into a small corridor which would comfortable allow for full wingspan spread from wall to wall, although single file would be preferable. Above the archway was a banner depicting a blue blazing flame within the foreground while behind it was simply darkness. Maintaining his demeanor as they entered the corridor it was a short walk of silence before the first door they came to was closed, two large solid wooden doors were all that remained.

Tenebris extended his talons as he pushed the double doors open revealing Tenebris's personal repository, it was much smaller than most athenaeum's although this after all was nothing more than just a study. The Study chamber of Lord Tenebris was surrounded in Scrolls and alchemy supplies on various apparatuses, scattered yet organised throughout the room. In the centre a large onyx stone stood out uncharacteristically against the rest of the dark grey of the Castle stone, the onyx obelisk was crafted into a table and upon it laid out was several parchments, as well as a small pool dug into the rock itself which was filled with a black ominous liquid which one could only assume was Ink, the only light what illuminated the room came from two crackling braziers either side of the doorway.

Around the central obelisk were three skin rugs, no doubt in place for those councilors present, Tenebris then solidified with assumption with a nod, gesturing for the others to sit, the rest of the delegations clearly had to stand. "Please, by all means take a seat before we continue with the official proceedings. There is much to discuss, and I feel that only through this open dialog between us confidently, can we solidify and consolidate our fragile nation", his words were formal and pleasant as always, but the tone was autocratic and radiating with superiority rather than his usual charming cultured voice.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesanus Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:24 am

(Hello everyone, I was invited to the topic by Tenebris)

The large, dark scaled dragon was brought back to reality from his thoughts as he heard the double doors creak slightly as they were opened. Remaining out of the braziers light, and mostly engulfed by the darkness towards the back of Tenebris’s private quarters, Vesanus heard his Lord offer a seat to the guests that strode with him. Vesanus decided to take a brief second to look over company that Tenebris had brought with him, wary of a potential threat to the life of his Lord.

The standard delegation forces did not seem too interesting to Vesanus, rather his attention was more focused on who could only be Xangor and Nightflare. Vesanus grinned to himself as he slowly moved out of the shadows, half of his face becoming visible as he does so, his un-scarred red eye glaring into the room.

Ah, My Lord, it is good to see you, and I notice the guests are also present”.

Vesanus approached Lord Tenebris, attempting to take up a formal posture as he gracefully came closer, looking presentable, or at least as much as possible considering his abnormal body state. Vesanus eventually halted a short distance from Tenebris and bowed his head politely, however only in the direction of his Lord. He then attended Tenebris side before speaking, almost sarcastically as he looked at all of the others present:

It is good to have guests. Hopefully we should be able to discuss current affairs peacefully”.

Vesanus ended the conversation with his one good eye resting on Nightflare as he thought to himself

That must be the one that previously wounded Lord Tenebris ...
Vesanus
Vesanus
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Libra Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:04 pm

// NightFlare is out from this topic because she plans to kill the character. So just ignore her. //

Xangor kept following Tenebris with a calm step, but in truth he was always nervous. His red eyes were still checking for traps, despite the place looked to completely be safe. After moving through a very large corridor, the group eventually reached Tenebris lair. It was a dark room with a couple of braziers. Xangor was taking notice of details like the ink, books, scroll and all the magical stuff around. Tenebris was certainly a experienced mage, Xangor glanced at Vesanus, judging the other NightWing. He looked to be a Guardian, perhaps one of Tenebris guards. "You'll not get disappointed. My group wishes to be in good relations with you" He replied at Vesanus, holding himself from smirking to hide his true intentions. Xangor wanted to stay in good relations only for power's sake. A political alliance with the Neutral NightWing was the next step to have more power. Xangor took place on his seat and spoke. "Where would you like to start, Lord Tenebris?" Xangor simply questioned, his growl determined and confident. He had high hopes to obtain a fantastic deal with the Neutral NightWings.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Tenebris was almost caught off guard at Vesanus's appearance, a life time spent with the young Dragon and yet Tenebris was almost always surprised when he emerged. In truth it should have been expected, it wasn't like Vesanus's to stray to far away from him. He met Vesanus's soul piercing glare from his single eye, with a mutual nod of acknowledgement and respect Tenebris regarded the other Dragon.

Finally maneuvering himself around the onyx obelisk like table he took a seating position, his tail coiling around his back talons as he comfortably awaited Xangor to follow suit. Giving a moment for atmosphere to develop among those present Tenebris finally opened his maw, his voice being raspy emitting a sense of authority behind his formal polite words "Of course, enough has been wasted on formalities. The situation as it stand, which no doubt I wouldn't even have to explain is of course recent events. With our Nation already on the brink of collapse it is apparent that our fragile Government needs to solidify. Between NightFlares return, and the external events transpiring around the world our current Regime appears to be crippled", Tenebris took another long pause as he contemplated his next words, his cold metallic stare never faltering now from Xangor.

"Rumors have already spread throughout the Kingdom that we are hearding towards chaos and anarchy, this assumption is only brought to life with the all true apparent fact that more Dragons of a chaotic nature appear to be seeping from the wood work, be this by NightFlares doing or not. The facts however remain the same, if we want to consolidate what order remains within our sovereign nation we most unify, and under that unification we can keep our State alive. We cannot afford a Civil war or any inner conflict, our resources are exhausted and we are too weak to recover from such a blow, thus opportunities from other Tribes will descend like a Plague to annex our independence". Raising his talons he places them upon the cold stone of the table, flaring his wings open as if to add emphasis to his words. "The factions under Gemini must remain stable and united. Through us Xangor we can maintain a bastion of order to sustain faith in our Tribe, so we must keep our loyalities".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Xangor intently listened the other's one speech. For now the meeting was boring. Tenebris was just describing the actual conditions of the tribe through a complicated and long speech. Xangor would growl in annoyance and mock the other Lord about being so nauseatingly eloquent, but he hold himself from doing that. Xangor kept instead his collected behaviour, waiting to finally start the negotations. He perceived the authority's voice from Tenebris. it seemed the other Lord wanted to dictate the conditions of a possible political deal. Xangor had a similar goal. He wasn't here to just be Tenebris guest, but to politically "subdue" the Neutral faction. Xangor was even tempted to laugh after hearing the part keep our loyalities. Xangor has never shown any loyalty towards other factions. More exactly, not a complete loyalty. Especially towards Gemini. Xangor hoped to overthrow the tribe's leader one day. Xangor ignored the argument, trying to turn the tables on his favour and subtly change to a slightly different topic. "My group has interest to keep peaceful relationships with you, Lord Tenebris." His growl was determined and cold, but showing respect, because Xangor desired to gain Tenebris's support. "My group would also like to start a positive collaboration. I have some projects for our tribe I'd like to discuss to make our nation a better place." Xangor gave his offer, finally starting the part he liked: stipulating a contract.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:44 am

Tenebris inclined his head listening intently to Xangor's reply, his mind was racing and calculating, each of Xangor's words being registered. Remaining confident as his facial expression betrayed no emotion, Tenebris here alongside Vesanus thought of himself as impermeable, his own curiosity was enough to drive the conversation on. His assumptions of Xangor would be determined through these projects when he proposed them, and Tenebris craved to see what the leader of the Evil NightWings had on his manifesto. "Very well, indulge me with these projects of yours". Tenebris rose his right talons as he ran them back and forth over the cold stone of the onyx table, why all the while his piercing ethereal eyes remained fixated upon Xangor, giving a slight sigh under his breath he continued "As you no doubt understand, I feel the same drive to accomplish a more unified political state such as what you desire. At the moment we're on the edge of breaking away into smaller Tribes with War Lords rather than true leaders, thus if we alone must be the first to foster a growing relationship so that inter-activities can coexist along side one another, so be in. In time what we do here hopefully will radiate throughout the Kingdom and make the other Factions follow our stead"
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:31 am

Xangor had his chance to speak and impress the other Lord. So he started to propose his projects. "In first place we need to recover our unity and also international incredibility. The NightWings are known to be culturally variegated and having one faction ruling over the others is only leading to instability. However I have the solution." Xangor was finally at the point to make his proposition. "We need to abandon the current monarchy. It can't work for obvious reasons. The leader currently represents all the powers, leading other factions to consider the throne as the main source to control the NightWings. This is the case of NightFlare, for example." Xangor explained, remembering her deep desire to conquer the throne when the demon broke out from Gemini's control. "My solution is to change our laws. Tribe's decisions will be taken through a votation with the advisors." Xangor finally revelead his intentions, hopefully Tenebris would support Xangor. Tenebris was a Scholar and a important aristocrat, so he was certainly tempted to support this plan in order to have more political power. "This would definitely reduce tensions." It sounded to be all fair and reasonable, but this was in truth another step to have more power. Gemini will lose her authority to take decisions on her own. It meant the political system was even more vulnerable and corruptable. Anyway there weren't other solutions, considering a civil war was imminent and the factions must unify again. Xangor was just taking advantage of the current political instability to further his own agenda.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:37 am

Tenebris awaited in silence as Xangor began his opening sentence, this was the moment and climax to their meeting, the very moment and following decisions which would change the foundations of the Tribe. Intrigued by what Xangor was going to state would be his solution Tenebris craned his neck slightly over the Onyx table, his eerie eyes illuminated by the fires of the brazier giving him an other worlds celestial appearance as his bright blood eyes stood out as beacons against the darkness of both himself and the rest of the room. Tenebris couldn't argue at Xangors words, in truth he had the same thoughts although Tenebris's own ambition was still striving and feeling almost uncomfortably hungry, Xangor had cast the first stone to pave a path yet there were much more what raced on as Tenebris's contemplations attempted to foresee. "Certainly interesting to say the least, almost captivating to strive towards such a system. I agree an abdication of the monarchy must be necessary and the advisor's taking on the actions of a full governing body is quite luring" mused as he spoke, he then gave a small grin which bared his uncharacteristic white teeth. "Of course, the system would be fair, but it would also be easly corruptible. The concept of voting would make sure the Advisors in this new role are equal members, but I think you yourself even know that, that would be a naive assumption. There would be assassinations and political manoeuvrings which would feed envy and greed, it would only be a matter of time before one of the Advisors consolidates their power and the other Advisors become nothing more than puppets to a greater will". Tenebris ran his tongue along his teeth while he paused for a moment before he continued "If I could indulge you Xangor, I have a few developments which can grow from your ideology to ensure certain insurances are put in place"
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:14 am

Xangor remained silent, allowing Tenebris to reply. The most delicate part of this meeting was going to start. Xangor was quite impressed about the language the other lord was using. It was so damned eloquent that he realized Tenebris would easily control masses. This wasn't a good thing. Xangor detested aristocrats because they were only brave with their tongues. However Tenebris was really superb into doing this. Besides that, Tenebris was also extremely smart. The other Lord has already understood this new form of government would cause some issues. It was going to be difficult to reach an agreement that would satisfy Tenebris. However Xangor was confident about the fact there weren't other solutions to avoid a civil war. "That's true, Lord Tenebris." Xangor agreed. He would smirk because Xangor was the one interested to corrupt the council, using the Chaotic NightWings as scapegoat to cover his activities. Everyone knew about NightFlare's dangerousness afterall. "I listen you." He went quiet again. His words tended to be simple, differently from Tenebris. Xangor, being a Guardian, didn't have the same royal attitude of a Scholar for obvious reasons.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:20 pm

~sorry I haven't replied. but ah, well... at least I'm here now~

Allistair listened to every word the two officials said as they conversed, picking up every emotion they felt in each word, and how they said it. As they spoke, she kept standing up to pace, thinking.
Ah, the reason why she loved councils because they were like riddles. Mysteries. It was nearly impossible to predict what one was thinking in the meeting... But aye, Allistair can. She has practiced the arts of detecting hidden emotions in something that wasn't concealed: words.
"I'm listening..," she began in a silent tone. "But remember, what we decide to do would need to be cunning. Spies are clever... Assassins are deadly. Put the two combined, it's doom. Aye, I agree with your say, lord Tenebris. If you two want to keep your positions, you'd have to come up with something that the spies or assassins will never predict. That is, if you don't want to be overthrown. Being the slave of a puppetmaster is much worse than being overthrown, remember."
She sat back down again, hoping what she said was wise or helpful. Despite her thoughts, she kept a calm appearance. Her neon eyes glinted as she blinked slowly.
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next