Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris] Empty Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris]

Post by Loque Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:24 am

Loque landed near the ruined castle, in the South of the Nightwing territory. After the events of the previous day - including his "initiation" to the Nightwings - he still needed some information about the tribe, mainly where he could settle. Looking for Tenebris, the scholar he had met, brought him to this rather peculiar place. The castle was looking gloomy from where he was. Sighing, the black dragon stepped inside the castle through the main gate, looking for any sign that could lead him to the Nightwing he was looking for.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris] Empty Re: Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris]

Post by Tenebris Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:57 am

Past the large entrance of Shadows Refuge, the large doors opened to what appeared as a whole different uncharacteristic world compared to the ruined visage outside. Opening into the grand hall, the large atrium is huge, no doubt large enough to fit several of the largest Dragons in pyrria into the room without any discomfort. The large open area itself was covered in illustrious decor, silver sculptures of draconic imagery stood proudly against the walls and arches of the hall, while tapestries draped from the ceiling and walls themselves depicting Black Dragon like beings flying and posing.

Illuminated only by several braziers what produced a crackling sensation as the wood and coal burnt within them, activity could be seen at the far end of the hall, one or two Dragons no doubt guards stalked back and forth across the large atrium, occasionally disappearing down other hallways to various other locations within the ruined castle. One figure was stood out, at the end of the grand hall behind a raised dais, looking out of a large arched window what covered the whole far end wall, stood Tenebris, his back towards the rest of the hall as he eyes looked longingly through the window and at the coast, the tides currently out as sand dunes could be seen below the rocky plateau.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris] Empty Re: Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris]

Post by Loque Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Loque had a moment of surprise as he entered the castle, looking at the diverse ornaments present in the hall. For a castle that seemed abandoned from the outside, it seemed fairly comfortable on the inside.
The black dragon cleared his throat, the sound resonating in the colossal hall. He would better announce his presence before talking to the castle's owner.
"Good morning, Tenebris. I don't know if you recall me, I'm Loque, the newcomer from yesterday." he said.
His look still was switching from Tenebris to the decorations present in the hall, visibly intrigued by them.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Tenebris slowly turned and craned his neck forward as his eerie metallic gaze met Loques own sight, he paused for a moment as he mused to himself Ah, so he survived Gemini’s test, good resourceful and useful. A warm smile was across his maw as he strode forward towards Loques, manoeuvring himself around the dais as each stride was ever elegant and majestic, an unknown purpose was within his movements as he gently moved across the grand hall until he stood but a few feet away from Loque, to which he lowered his head as a small nod of mutual acknowledgement. “Indeed so Loque, its a pleasure to see that you’ve pasted the initiation ritual, to which I hope I’m one of the first to both congratulate you and to welcome you with open wings as a brother”, his voice was ever calm and charismatic matching his movements.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:00 pm

Loque nodded back at Tenebris as he welcomed him, before looking up at him. Obviously Loque didn't fear to look someone right in the eye.
"Thank you, even though it was more a mere formality than a real test. I wouldn't even have reached the Nightwing territory if I couldn't be fine on my own for two hours in a forest after all." he declared calmly.
Even though his words could be understood as such, no arrogance was showing in his tone.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:10 am

Raising his talons, revealing the dark tainted stains on the claws which comes with writing in ink, Tenebris dismissed Loques sentence with a wave. "None the less, it has claimed some lives which could of had potential within the Clan, instead their bones now rot somewhere within that wood", he released a small sigh under his breath at the end of his words as if pondering what could of been done with Dragons who had fallen prey to the Forest in the past. "But as you say, your past gave you an advantage, to which it would be interesting if you would indulge me at some point in the future about your said past, but for now, please how can I help you". Tenebris stood proud and elegant as ever as he remained with his gaze fixated upon Loque.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:44 am

Loque slightly shrugged at Tenebris's reply about the initiation.
"It is indeed a shame that this initiation claimed several lives. Not every dragon's strength is survival after all."
The black dragon was about to continue but decided it maybe wouldn't be the best idea to criticize the Tribe's organization as a newcomer.
"And I came to you as even after yesterday I haven't been given a lot of information about the Tribe. For example, I haven't been told where I could establish myself, or what role I could have within the Tribe. Since you are the most knowledgeable dragon I have met yet, I figured you could give me some advice on that side." Loque explained.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:52 am

Looked with intrigue at Loque as he spoke, his eyes appearing to be absorbing each word intently as if calculating and formulating within his head, he then nodded at the end of Loque's explanation as several thoughts occurred to him. "Very well then, I have to admit you've came to the correct place", Tenebris turned and with a wave of his tail, he gestured Loque to follow him as he walked down the centre of large atrium. "Before I became known as Lord Tenebris, I was a Scholar and to this day I have a passion for knowledge, you'll find that I have collected here a series of scrolls and items placed within that even the Royal archives of the NightWing Palace fall short of", pausing again he looked up at several of the tapestries upon the wall as if to emphasis his point "As you can imagine, as a Tribe complex as ours we have several different ideologies, in truth this is a very fragile and could result in internal conflicts and civil wars, although myself and several others came forth with the concept of the Council, which lead within leads these various sub-factions and para-military groups to then co-ordinate them as a whole cultural Tribe. With our Sovereign Gemini as the head of state, the ruling Council is then directly under her, I represent the largest of these groups, known commonly as the -Neutral- NightWings, we are in lack of better words considered isolationists, under the belief of a Greater purpose of all individual NightWings and the Tribe as a whole, to achieves ones own ambitions and in the process to develop the Tribe to become ever greater. Working under the concept of the greater good, we are morally unhinged, acting for the betterment of all, to the fact we vary in our methods, understanding that sometimes darkness must come before the light", he continues to stare at the tapestry, the one his eyes appear to be locked on appears to be a depiction of a Black Dragon flying above a Dark landscape with the Sun hanging high ahead with his talons out stretched as if he was to grasp the sun itself. "If you want to know anything else, or more on the other groups and what have you, feel free to ask, I'll answer what I can".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Loque followed Tenebris as he gestured him to do so, listening to his explanation. Even though it was fairly interesting, it wasn't exactly the kind of information he was in need for - the black dragon first needed some more practical information like where exactly he would live. But Loque felt like he was getting involved in something that would affect his future. It seemed like his concerns would have to wait a bit.
"Hmm well I guess I could use knowing more about the other sub-factions. You sound like I may get involved in these matters sooner that I might expect, and I can't make a choice if I only know one of the options." the black dragon replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Tenebris turned nodding to Loque's meaningfully, as he rose his right talons on more gesturing to the same tapestry as for emphasis  "You're completely right the Sub-Factions of the NightWings define us as to who we are, then show open up our territories and ensure the fragile culture of the NightWings are kept afloat. The other Factions are the -Evil- NightWings lead by Xangor who has based the faction on the rather darker side of moral beliefs, under militaristic authority and discipline, which is admirable within its own regard. There is then the Good NightWings, the -dominant- faction if not the largest, lead by our Sovereign Gemini herself who are far more obliged to maintain a sense of satisfactory morals. Finally there is the Chaotic society, as the name suggests they are less than savoury and strive on committing mischief and undermine what stability I-sorry, what the council can maintain".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Loque listened attentively to Tenebris's explanations, slightly tilting his head as he was concentrating on them. At least the black dragon seemed honest with his description of the sub-factions. The young dragon noted the lapsus Tenebris made in his last sentence. It really seemed like he met an important dragon...
The black dragon quickly weighted the options he had. Evil sub-faction definitively was out. Never again he would get strictly dominated by anyone. Chaotic sub-faction was also a no, he wasn't that fond of anarchy. He didn't make all that trip to the Nightwing territory just to live like he could have lived alone. As for the Good sub-faction... he didn't exactly have anything against them, but during his life he had learned that one sometimes need to get his claws dirty, even if that meant to put aside their morality. Heck, he even... no, now wasn't the time to think about that again. Loque took a deep breath, chasing the thought away. These were bad memories.
Then that left... the Neutral Nightwings, whose main figure was right in front of him. This seemed almost too perfect. Could Tenebris have somehow manipulated him to come to this conclusion ? No, there was no way. The Scholar seemed honest when he exposed the other sub-factions, and besides there was no way he could know his past.
"What a coincidence. Based on what you said, I'd define myself as a Neutral Nightwing." he simply declared.
Just to be sure he would later ask someone else about the other sub-factions, just to check Tenebris didn't hide anything from him.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Tenebris stood elegantly as he watched Loque, a soft smile spread across his face, showing his white gleaming teeth which stood out almost uncharacteristically compared to the rest of his dark black visage. His voice was ever polite but rang with superiority in a mutual raspy tone "Well, I embrace you with open wings, as you can imagine, its a delight. If there is anything else you'd like to know at all, but I'll also point out there will be no need to worry in terms of joining us, there is no idiotic initiation ceremony, we are just a enclosed community who share ideological beliefs", he gave a pause as he turned back up to face the Tapestry, his eyes inspecting it with admiration and passion, almost as if he suddenly Loque was out of the room, although he quickly shock the matter away as he slowly shook his head and turned back to Loque, his smile never faltering as he awaited a reply.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Loque looked at Tenebris as he watched the tapestry, also making a pause not to interrupt the older black dragon. He really was lucky to have met Tenebris so soon. Having found a mentor - because as the leader of the Neutral Nightwings this was more or less what he was now to Loque - so quickly was really a nice thing.
"Well this is a point that is settled then. I got enough initiation ceremonies with that test yesterday. As for the second point... Like I said, I don't really know what could be my place within the Tribe. I mean, I know there are Scholars like you, but I don't know about other roles and if there was one that could fit me. I figured you could enlighten me on that point as well." Loque asked as Tenebris looked back at him.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:30 pm

Tenebris gave a meaningful nod towards Loque, his thoughts contemplating the various roles within the Tribe, before he opened his mouth to speak, "Well, as you can imagine there are various roles what all provide a vital core to support the Tribe as a whole. As you said yourself there are Scholars, which provide the necessary knowledge and cataloguing to ensure future generations learn and develop as Hatchlings to Dragons, as well as more specific topics. Then their are the Guardians, other Dragons like to say they're here to protect the Tribe from threats, in truth they are Soldiers, although luckily we haven't had to call upon their true role for a while now. Vulcans provide the armaments and industrial side to our Tribe. Then of course there are healers which as you can imagine their name is self explanatory, then we have trackers, who are our scouts, eyes and ears. As well as our Hunters on various occasions. Then their are more select professions within the "Citizen" life style as you can imagine". Tenebris takes a large inhale, having used all his breath during the long winded speech, then turning his simple smile into more of a Cheshire cat like grin towards Loque kindly, "I hope one of those peaks your interest, after all those within the Tribe are commonly associated to a role to benefit the society, if some Dragon doesn't pull their weight, sadly they are no use to the progression of our Kingdom, as no doubt you can imagine", Tenebris said his last sentence with a morbid face as if disturbed, no doubt a thought occurred from previous experiences.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:09 pm

Loque attentively listened as Tenebris exposed all the possible roles a dragon could have inside his tribe. Unlike the previous choice of an alignment, this choice of a role seemed pretty straight-forward, because of both his preferences and his abilities.
"Tracker and hunter sound like roles I could easily fit in. Hopefully this was a way easier choice than the previous. Is there anyone I should meet to set up things ?" Loque asked Tenebris.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:07 am

Tenebris inclined his hair as he began to ponder the question, his mind racing with suitable possibilities to train Loque in the most effective and efficient way. "Well, there is one Dragoness in mind, although in lack of better words, she can be unpredictable to say the leasts. Of course there is no doubt that she can be regarded as the highest relatively skilled Tracker, NightFlare, the Lady of the Chaotic NightWings although I'll point out that this path is dangerous" But I need the greatest within our Faction Continuing his sombre words as they leave his maw he raises his right talons to his chest, slightly stroking over a necklace which hosts a Onyx crystal of sorts "Its ultimately your decision, if you'd rather avoid direct contact with the very nature of chaos, then I'll find another suitable mentor if so".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:09 am

Loque simply nodded at Tenebris's warning, not seeming that worried at all.
"I guess unpredictability is a quality for a spy and a hunter. Besides, there's few rewards if absolutely no risk is taken. Still, I shall be cautious when I will be with her. Where could I meet her then ?" he inquired.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Tenebris gives a nod of acknowledgement as he ponders the thought for a moment, his mind would race at possibilities, making calculations of risks and flaws before he finally replies "Indeed then, well she can be found within the tainted forest, although she isn't the most favoury of characters, but as said there is no doubt in regards to her skills. Before you head out on your search I will give you necessary precautions... One of her delightful "quirks" is that the longer you stand within her presence the more your sanity de-pleats and then is consumed in chaos and unbearable madness", begins to stride forward past Loque, gesturing with a coil of his own tail as a gesture for him to follow suit, his sombre face making it all to clear that he is purposely contemplating the matter at hand "Fortunately I have enchanted several amulets of such to counter react such side effects with confrontations with NightFlare, such as the one I'm wearing this moment".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Loque tilted his head at Tenebris explanations, following him when he gestured him to do so. This seemed actually more serious than he was expecting... Could chaos erode one's sanity that easily ? He would be tempted to think that no, but if Tenebris was that well prepared for a simple encounter with her...
"So she really is that dangerous to be near ? I didn't think that much... How long can an amulet protect me from her influence ? If I am training with her, I might be in her contact for a while..." he asked the scholar.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:59 am

Continuing to lead Loque, they seemingly began to move towards a corridor on the left hand side of the grand atrium, a large banner draped on the wall above the archway as they got closer, the banner had a simple depiction of a blue flame on a black background. Tenebris maintained his respectful posture as he turned his neck slightly to look at Loque as they walked "It should be noted that the NightWing Kingdom once almost tore itself asunder and would of plunged itself into Civil war because of NightFlares actions, it was Gemini Queen who imprisoned her... Although she made a mistake which still radiates today, she couldn't bring herself to kill her own cousin and thus imprisoned her within her own unconscious", pausing Tenebris looked forward once more, his voice radiating with a militaristic tone rather than his usual charming raspy tone. "She of course managed to break back this barrier within her unconscious, and now although in the society is the reason the Kingdom is currently as fragile as it is, the situation is delicate and I personally have been working tirelessly to maintain what order and security remain within our lands". Shaking his head as they entered through the archway and into a much smaller hallway, which perhaps could only fit one EarthWing with its full extended wingspan. "The Amulet was enchanted by myself, as long as it is maintained, no matter how much she focuses to enter your mind she will falter, a young protégé of mine known as Vesanus has been suffering from madness since a Hatchling, and I have kept his sanity sustained to this day. Being dedicated to order and stability I have... Learnt quite a few things throughout my expeditions".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:35 pm

Loque attentively listened to Tenebris's explanations. All this was starting to get pretty serious. And he who only wanted to find a mentor to train him. Definitively that NightFlare seemed to be quite a powerful and troublesome being. But yet Tenebris only was warning him about her, not dissuading him to see her. It seemed like the risk was worthy. And it wasn't like he would be heading there unprepared. However, he still had another question concerning Nightflare...
"Alright. And... If my amulet is removed from my neck, because of whatever unfortunate event could happen... How long should I be able to keep my sanity ?" he wondered.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:57 pm

Releasing a small sigh under his breath as he contemplated the question he finally opened his mouth, speaking delicately on the matter, despite his tone ever radiating with superiority. "That all depends upon your own Willpower although there is another precaution, that being said I will only give it to you if you willingly accept... I'm a Telepath you see, commonly known as the "Dream Manipulator", I won't lie, it is within all essence a curse to some. I can create a link to your sub-conscious, which also allows me to tap into your dreams, hence the name as you can imagine... But once I've established this link I can weave your Sub-consciousness to maintain your sanity, so if you fall prey to any of her tricks, you will not succumb to her madness. It also ensures if you are taken away several days without contact you can communicate with me through your dreams without her knowledge. As said though, this is your own choice, I will not force it upon you". Continued to walk down the corridor, passing several doors either side of the hall which appeared to be various rooms each only having an archway before opening up into a room rather than a door, one being a general stock with several creates within, one a barracks and another a quartermasters office which had several Silver breastplates and other armaments across the wall. Finally coming to the end of the hall way there way another larger archway in the centre, this one was once more indicated with another large banner with a blue flame harbouring a black background above the archway.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:18 am

Loque frowned at Tenebris's proposal. Basically, what he was meaning was that although it could immensely help Loque in this situation, it could later become no less than a spiked leash... and the kind that could severely hurt him. And he was expecting him to accept ? Tenebris maybe was his new leader, but it was almost the first time he was meeting him. And this was without counting the fact Loque couldn't trust anyone anymore. A link to his subconscious... There were a few private things that should better stay there.
"I have to decline this one. I should be fine on my own if I have that amulet of yours. Do I absolutely need to wear it on my neck or is just holding it enough for it to act ?" Loque asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:28 am

Turned his neck as he looked at Loque once more, he gave a nod of understanding, and his facial expression was apathetic in regards not showing frustration or insult to Loques choice, "I understand all to well, but yes as long as you keep the Amulet with you, no matter where, long as its touching you in some shape or form you will be fine, and if the worst does to worst, as soon as we meet again I can restore any "effects" she caused". Leading Loque through the archway as it opened up to a large open space, this room appearing to be the base of a tower, with stairs what spiral upwards on various floors. The large Tower like structure appears to be a athenaeum, the repository harbours countless scrolls stacked up in various shelves are various artifacts in glass cases and displays, the only light comes from several torches and braziers what line the walls and stairs, clearly keeping a huge wide berth away from the flammable objects. Again this room is littered and decorated in the same hence as the grand hall, with draconic sculptures and various tapestries and banners depicting Black Dragons.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:03 pm

Loque had a small grin as Tenebris replied to his question. This was just perfect, not needing to constantly wear the pendant around his neck was opening quite a lot of options. The black dragon really seemed to have studied the matter in depth.
"This is nice then. Besides it helps knowing that I will have a backup plan if anything goes wrong... well if I am still able to remember it after the problem occurred." the younger dragon replied.
What was sure was that Tenebris didn't let that amulet at everyone's sight. It had been a while they had been walking through the castle, and Loque wasn't even sure he would be able to find the exit alone. This castle definitively looked smaller from the outside... The younger dragon let Tenebris guide him through the castle, vaguely looking at the decorations from time to time. They maybe were finely made, a simple cave would look more appealing to him. All this was way too much for his taste. But having lived in temporary territories all his life, he wasn't the best placed to enjoy some art.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next