Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gone Missing - Page 4 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gone Missing - Page 4 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Gone Missing

+19
Rayla
Elkas
Neru
Tenebris
*Gorthalon
Natrix
Apollo
Jupiter
Jadespine
Frostflare
Coaxoch
AuSurath
Adra
Sheildwing the Strong
Equinox
Aera
Arkhor
Barracuda
Shiningwater
23 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gone Missing - Page 4 Empty Gone Missing

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:18 am

First topic message reminder :

The Plot
Dragons were going missing.
It was now common knowledge.
No tribe was unaffected. There were dragons going missing from every tribe, and everyone was on edge. No one would be surprised if war broke out. Every tribe was suspecting each other, and no one trusted anyone from outside their own tribe. Even rogues were going missing and were more untrusting than usual.
But there was no hard evidence whatsoever. No one knew who was responsible, but there were rumors that put every tribe on the suspect list.
The Lightwings had them trapped in the Jungle.
The Firewings burned them in the volcanoes.
The Nightwings had left them in the forest in their territory to die.
The Seawings drowned them.
The Earthwings had lured them into the tunnels and hadn't let them out.
The Icewings had left them to freeze in the cold.
No one suspected the real criminals.

The Humans (No dragon is aware of this for a little bit of the topic)
The humans have been capturing dragons. And they disappear without a trace. Why they are capturing them? You decide. Whatever it is, it's not good.
Weapons: Electricity/Stun guns, basic/old guns with gunpowder, arrows, chains, metal cages, nets, electrified nets, some sort of sleep stuff (darts, needs to be eaten, etc.), Harpoon-like things.
Armor: Very, very basic. Slightly heat resistant, but nothing huge. Weak armor.
Transportation: Basic. Wagons.
Hideout: Caves in mountains outside all territories. Near Earthwings.

Your Roles
You can RP as more than one of your characters.
You can RP as a captured dragon or a free dragon, and part of the rescue party later. You could also have a dragon who gets away, but please don't do that early on.
You can-if you want-RP as a human. Please specify in your first post who you are RPing as, if not whether they are captured or not (you can) or at least make it clear. You can do it on different accounts, or the same post with a clear difference in characters.
Please make your posts somewhat longer, so that they keep the plot going.

My posts
((I might RP as others later on too. But definitely))
The feathered dragoness made her way quietly through the air, as quiet as she could. The tribes had been very, very on edge lately. She was no different. She flapped again, trying to keep her feathers quiet to avoid detection from any others who may be near. She was in the heart of her territory, but even there no one was safe. Rumor had it that dragons would sometimes disappear from outside their own palace. She was a ways away, too far to be heard, but there was no prey near the palace. In her claws were a few deer and birds. Asaya looked around warily, trying to keep her eyes everywhere at once. And she failed to look down.
She roared loudly in pain as something shot through her left wing, near the tip, but still in the muscular part. She screech and dropped the prey in her claws, and instinctively lit on fire. Whatever it was immediately disintegrated, and she wheeled, trying to get back to the palace, blowing caution to the wind and trying to get back as fast as possible, made very, very difficult by the pain her left wing, forcing her flight to veer in jagged directions as she limped through the air. Something whistled behind her, and she twisted, trying to see what it was. Something clamped her wings to her side, forcing them to fold, and she shrieked as electricity blasted through whatever it was holding her, and she blacked out, careening towards the ground, and crashing hard through the trees before coming to a stop, completely limp.

Shine paced the palace anxiously. She knew of the rumors. As Healer, she wanted to remain neutral, as leader, she needed to remain wary of everyone. It was a very difficult duel job. Some of her guardians had gone missing on patrol, and some of her trackers while hunting. And some had gone missing while on a relaxing swim or flight. It was very, very nerve wracking. She swallowed and turned hopefully as a palace runner came up to her. "Anothrr tracker missing, Shine." Her hopes dropped to her feet and she looked away.
She sighed. "Don't tell anyone. We can't have them getting panicked" she answered, her heart wrenching at her painfully.
The runner nodded and returned to his post as Shine sat down. "What kind of healer and leader am I if I can't even keep track of my tribes..."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Gone Missing - Page 4 Empty Re: Gone Missing

Post by Adra Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Wisp smiled, closing her wing to her side when AuSurath had gotten on, starting back towards the others. "Well, I'll call you Au, okay?" She said. "It fits you. Your mother is... Hemeni? Is that Gemini?" She glanced back at the little hatchling for his answer, but her head moved forward again when Shadow Lugia spoke. For some reason, a reason she didn't understand, this dragon's attitude irritated her. So she responded in kind, as she tended to do when snapped at. It was how she reacted whether she had been the focus of the harsh words or not. "If you were there, free, the entire time, why didn't you do anything? You just left the rest of us to figure things out ourselves. Besides, I don't think not seeing a NightWing in a cave is less stupid and more normal."
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Tenebris almost glided across the floor towards Shadow Lugia, his stature ever one of domineering arrogance as he raises his right paw, running a claw over his own chest as his eyes locked upon the fellow NightWing for a single moment, he gave an arrogant smile, appearing almost like a wolfish grin as he bared his teeth. Before anything else he turned his head for a slight moment only to give a brief nod of respectful acknowledgement to the Icewing Wisp as she stood with the NightWing Hatchling, ending his courtesies he turns his attention back to Shadow Lugia. “I have to admit, I agree with the IceWing, and in addition, better yet I find it ironic that you dare call Humans idiots, yes we can look down on them with insignificance but we’re all here, and we were all their captives, they may be many things, but they’re not fools, ignorant perhaps, but by your words its rather interesting to note that you insult all those present here, as we have clearly all fallen prey to these “stupid” Humans as you so robustly put it”, his voice elegant and well cultured as it speaks with utmost formality although with a ringing tone sensation to self superiority. Teneris then finally gives a cynical mock bow as he lowers his head towards Shadow Lugia before turning his back once more in self dismissal.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:40 am

Vale managed to ignore the rude Nightwing, and remained bent on continuing to open cages. Lightwing or not, she wasn't leaving anyone here. She opened another cage, this one with an Earthwing in it. (Jadespine. I believe I saw her somewhere in this topic.)

Asaya snarled and glared at the sudden addition of the Nightwing. "As much as Ah hate to say it, Ah'm also with the shrimpy Icewing." She hissed, her feathers flaring. "You were there the entir time, and did notin'?!"

Shine hissed as the Lightwing jumped in front of her, her right wing still hanging limply at her side, unable to move it. She snarled as a few humans tried to surround them, and she lunged forward, swatting at them with her stocky forelegs. She made sure to watch the Lightwing's back, as he kept the ones in front at bay.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowis Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:27 pm

The group of humans rudely pushed the dragon inside the cave. Shadowis snarled.
"Hey! Don't you know good manners? Boorish!" He glared at them. However the humans simply ignored him. Shadowis looked around the cave. There were several encampments and torches to illuminate the cave. Shaadowis also noticed some cages. There were other dragons. Shadowis felt sad for them. He couldn't do nothing to help them for now.
"I'm awake or I'm dreaming? Has that dragon spoken?" A soldier suddenly shouted, pointing the finger towards Shadowis. Dozens of soldiers curiously looked towards the new captured dragon.
"You aren't dreaming! That dragon can speak!" Another one added. A crowd quickly surrounded the NightWing.
"I'm so famous? I didn't know to be a celebrity!" Shadowis chirped.
"Everyone! Stand aside!" A human shouted at the others, making his way through the crowd. The soldier was wearing a royal armor, so it was probably one of the generals. The man gave an astonished look at Shadowis.
"Awesome! We haven't only found a dragon that can turn into human, but also one that can speak!"
"You must be one of the leaders. I'm Shadowis, nice to meet you!" He saluted politely, showing a wide smile. Shadowis was trying to gain time. His interest was of course to escape, but it was impossible for now. However Shadowis had a plan in mind. He was going to converse with the humans and distract them. So the other dragons would have a chance to organize a rebellion. Anyway, Shadowis was looking to speak with someone. He liked to speak with humans. They were a interesting race. Shadowis focused his attention on the human leader. The general spoke again.
"That's strange... Dragons growl, snarl, bite at me... You're the first one that smiles at me."
"I would also lick all your face. Can I?" Shadowis approached his snout to the human.
"Don't dare! You're dead!" The human stepped back in fear. Shadowis only nudged the human, that clumsily rolled on the ground.
Shadowis smirked. "Ahahah! I can't believe that you fell for it!" He laughed. The othier soldiers remained amused  at the scene. The general however was offended.
"You're testing my patience." The human yelled while standing up. "I'm getting angry."
"Uh, are we getting angry?" Shadowis then started to mimic the general's voice. "I'm Mr Angry. I'm angry like a gorilla that had lost its banana." Shadowis hoped the humans would laugh. However they remained silent. Maybe his joke wasn't that good. He decided to tell another joke. This time Shadowis was going to be vulgar. Maybe these humans liked vulgar things. "I'm mr Angry." He imitated again the general's voice. "I'm angry like a bull in heat that had sighted a cow with an a** that won't quit." It worked! The humans bursted out laughing and they didn't seem to stop. However the general really looked to be angry now. Anyway Shadowis has reached its goal. Part of the humans were distracted enough and the majority of them wasn't caring about the kidnapped dragons.
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Male Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:35 pm

((Short post cause bleh.))

As Rayla climbed on top of Coaxoch, however, something coiled itself around her wrist. She let out a yelp as, before she knew it, she was thrown to the ground by the humans who had stormed in. She snarled and rolled over into her stomach, trying to release herself from the whip. She tugged at it, and, subconsciously, snarled at the humans in their own tongue.

"Let go of me, damn it!" she snarled, and the human became stunned, but only long enough for Rayla to uncoil the whip from her wrist, before she ran off. She stopped when she nearly bumped into Wisp and AuSurath.

The humans surrounded the trainees and the hatchling. Rayla growled, and her eyes began to turn an icy blue. The humans got out their spears and fired them at AuSurath. Feeling a protective nature over Au, since she was only a hatchling and, therefore, deserved pity, Rayla did the only thing she knew how. Guard.

She leaped in between Au and the humans, and without even thinking, made a hand gesture at them. Suddenly, a magic spell of ice blasted from her hands and shot the nearest human, freezing them, and making a giant wall of ice to seperate the dragons from the humans. Rayla gasped, her eyes suddenly widening, before she fainted.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Wisp, expecting others to disagree with her, looked around in surprise when not one, but three other dragons agreed with her point. Her green gaze widened a bit, and her head tipped to the side, much like a confused dog's. She listened quietly as the other dragons spoke, her tail snaking into her back to pat Au soothingly. She was so distracted she didn't notice the humans. Not until they were fired at. And she was saved by a human. Belatedly, she backed up, raising her wings to block the NightWing hatchling from the human fire, but by then they were blocked by ice. Knowing instinctively she hadn't done that, for she knew her own ice as well as she knew her own wings, she looked at the human in further surprise. Now not had she only been saved by a human, but one that had powers similar to an IceWing's. Wisp made a flash decision, this decision being that this human must be protected. She stepped in front of the human, her mouth opening slightly as she prepared for any humans that may come around the ice wall. She wanted to simply grab the human and fly off, but that would be difficult here.

Hikari, on the other hand, had no problems with flying away with anther dragon to keep them safe. When he finally snapped his jaws shut, the light disappearing, he spread his wings wide and roared once more, the sound echoing around them. He swung his tail, a series of poison spikes flying at the humans. He then turned, taking off a bit from the ground and flying over to her, grabbing hold of her gently, avoiding her bad wing, and flapping hard, riding slowly into the air until he caught a draft and soared higher, out of the human's reach. Shine was smaller than him, probably about half his size, but he knew he wouldn't be able to carry her for very long.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:11 pm

(why does everyone target the innocent hatchling... XD)
Laying down just between the shoulder blades of wisp, he slowly relaxed, even lifting his head a little as her tail slowly ran across his smooth skin. Since he did not have any scales, the scales of Wisp would not get stuck with his as he wiggled, now resting with his head on the back of her neck, paws on either side of her neck too, hugging. Hearing a commotion, his small, black head popped up as he saw a human running at him. His eyes widened, seeing more following her and let out a scarred mew as he ducked behind Wisp's neck. As Wisp's wings came up, he trembled and hugged her neck tightly so that he would be as small as possible and closed his eyes, not wanting to open them and see the disgusting bipedal creatures.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:33 am

Somewhere else, Volcanis was burning down a forest, causing tons of damage. He roared, breathing a massive torrent of flames. His goal was to take the attentions of the humans. "If the humans are really kidnapping dragons, they'll certainly notice me." He growled determined. A lot of trees were almost consumed. Volcanis spat out a fireball, destroying a tree and starting another blaze.
The other FireWing Guardian reached Volcanis. "Are you idiot or what? Do you want to kill all our preys? He angrily snarled.
"I don't care. It's the SeaWings forest." Volcanis answered before to go ahead with another part of the forest. Some humans finally appeared, shooting arrows at the FireWing. Some of them wounded Volcanis. He snarled.
"So the SeaWing was true... Ok, let's squash them." Volcanis heavily landed down to crush a group of humans. Then he wiped out the archers with his claws. The other FireWing quickly came in support, breathing flames at soldiers that were attempting to slash Volcanis. The humans were no match for two mighty FireWings. The soldiers eventually retreated.
"Bah... I guess these humans were just explorers." Volcanis snorted disappointed. "The captured dragons should be near. Let's move.. There're a lot of ladies to save." Volcanis, without waiting for an answer, flew away. The other one followed, sighing at the word "ladies".
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:13 am

(Shadow lugia is a nightwing, not an icewing.)
Lugia laughed. "I am not captive, nor did I ignore you needs of help! I got so bored of the arrogant humans that I fell asleep! Anyways, now I can help you. She said softly to the other dragon. She first walk up to her fellow Nightwing and gave him a short rub as a greeting, then looked at everybody to see if they were still in chains.
(all for now! Gonna use chibi next post!)
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:06 pm

((Well, Rayla just created a wall of ice to sepprate the captive dragons from the humans, so you guys can take this time to escape. She also fainted, so I would need another dragon to pick her up and escape with her, or leave her. Razz))

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaxoch Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:10 pm

Coaxoch snarled fiercely (something she doesn't normally do) as Rayla was tugged from her back. She was really starting to get tired of these stupid humans. She jumped towards the human who had his whip coiled around Rayla's wrist only to feel something sharp pierce her left back leg. Turning her head, she growled angrily at the man pulling at a harpoon that had sunk into the fleshy part of her lower calf. The pain was excruciating, but the rush of adrenaline helped her ignore it. She swiped at the human, avoiding using her claws but knocking him away. She yanked at the harpoon. It wouldn't budge. Coax turned her head back to where Rayla had been taken. What she saw shocked her. Rayla had formed a wall of ice, cutting the humans off from getting to them. But, she now lay passed out on the ground. Coax gazed at the nearby prisons, seeing that every single dragon had been set free.
"Everybody, OUT!" she cried again, desperate not to lose anyone. The humans had already starting hacking at the ice and were almost through. She centered over to Rayla and picked her up gently with her front paws. The harpoon must have had poison on it, because she was starting to feel woozy and everything was blurring together. Coaxoch knew she had to stay behind to make sure everyone got out, but Rayla was still cradled in her arms. Coax decided she would wait until every single dragon had flown through the broken skylight in the ceiling.
OOC: I was thinking that Coaxoch and a couple other dragons could be recaptured so that the story could still go on. But not everybody would be caught again. It's just a suggestion Smile
Coaxoch
Coaxoch
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:22 pm

((Well, I could have Wisp escape, and Neru or Adra brought in... How's that sound?))
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:41 pm

(I don't mind being recaught, but that would only happen if wisp is caught)
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:51 am

((Well Tene still has an injured wing so he won't be flying out so I'll just have him recaptured.))
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:05 am

(I don't think Jade was in the topic, Scourge was though.)

Barracuda slammed out of her cage and looked around. One human caught her gaze, it was creating a wall of ice to protect the dragons! That was all nice, but Cuda wasn't about to stick around and find out what would happen next. She darted out the cave, but stopped at the entrence to survey her surroundings. The cave looked to be about halfway up the mountain. (Is it?) Getting out would be difficult, but she would manage. Cuda shot down the mountain. She hated mountains, she hated land and fresh water in general. Salt water was much better. However her lean, wingless form allowed her to easily reach the bottom. Cuda then jumped into a river whose current brought her towards the sea. Unfortunately, it ended in a waterfall. Unable to drag herself out in time, Cuda was swept over the edge. She hit the water with a painful THUMP! and blacked out.

Scourge charged out of the cave, breathing out his dark red mist. It would, hopefully, blind the humans. Just then, an ice wall formed, blocking the mist and keeping it on the dragon's side. Scourge charged towards the entrance, but a net hit him as soon as he took off. He plummeted towards the ground, and hit the ground with a hard THUD! The heavy blow knocked him out cold.
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowis Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:03 am

// The general I'm roleplaying is different from Shine's one, but it would be the same. I'm claryfing this in case you think there's one human leader, but there could be many. //

Shadowis wasn't intimated at all by the anger shown by the general. He was aware of taking risks, but having a very lively nature, he often tended to get into trouble. He glanced towards the other dragons. They didn't seem to have noticed him. Shadowis turned back to the general, continuing his show.
"Hey! I understand you're pis*** off." He told him with a mocking tone. "But if that cow isn't good, you can look for another one that fits you." The soldiers laughed again. The general, who was visibly angry to be teased by his troops, shouted at the soldiers.
"Enough! Go back to your..." The general was interrupted by the arrival of another soldier.
"Alarm! The dragons are trying to escape." The soldier hurriedly explained.
"What ...?!" The general commented shocked as he turned to the cages. The soldiers, who were intent on listening Shadowis, seemed concerned. However Shadowis caught their attention again.
"Have you heard? The shepherd here is losing his sheep." Shadowis showed a sad face. "Be careful because these sheep can..." The general was looking at the cages, so the human was turned. The back was exposed. Shadowis took the opportunity to snap at the general's butt. He ripped out part of the pants. "BITE!" Shadowis exclaimed amused with a piece of cloth in his jaws, leaving the man with almost a pair of underwear and hairy legs. The soldiers remained first scandalized, but then they bursted out laughing, pointing their fingers to the general. The general became completely red and covered the lower parts with his hands.
"Quick! Give me new pants!" He ordered to one of his men.
"I'm running!" The soldier rushed towards some boxes. Shadowis winked at the general.
"Want a hint? Put two metallic plates on your butt. One on each side. So your behind will be dragon-proof!" Shadowis suggested, raising another laughter from the soldiers. The general looked a bit traumatized and he didn't seem to react anymore. Perhaps the man has received too much humiliation. Shadowis glanced at the other dragons. Some were about to run away, while others were still struggling. He hoped that some of them would come in aid of Shadowis. The dragon was trapped because of some chains. However the chains looked weak. Shadowis could break them, but alone it was impossible. The soldiers were distracted because of their laughs. However the camp was full of soldiers and it would be difficult to save all the dragons.
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Male Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:32 am

((I'm fine if Rayla's recaptured Razz))

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:32 am

Making a split-second decision, Wisp opened her wings, a few newly formed shards of ice flying off as she grabbed hold of Rayla with her front claws, kicking off with her back ones and soaring into the air, checking to see Au was still safely on her back. Once put of the mountain, slipping through the hold like the little wisp she was, Wisp headed straight towards IceWing territory. She would return the hatchling later, but right now she wanted to find a safe spot until the danger had passed. And passed permanently.

In a little pool off the coast of the SeaWing territory, Adra was fishing. She darted in and out of the water as if she were a fish herself, the animals disappearing down her gullet faster than they could blink. That was, if they could blink at all. But as she'd see , fish generally don't blink. When she'd caught her full, the demigoddess crawled onto the bank, streaming water and yawning. She was comfortably full, and felt safe here in this little cove. Curling up on the ground, she closed her eyes.
They snapped open once more when she felt a multitude of stings into her side, slipping info the chinks of her scales that were spread apart some from her curled-up position. Unable to keep her eyelids up any longer, Adra's head fell to the ground, and darkness took over.

((Lets bring out the wrath of Arkhor. Now two of his daughters are missing.))
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:57 am

// 3* but for now will focus on Rayla and Adra //

After travelling around most of the world telling the other tribes about the disappearances, upon travelling back to the seawing Palace, he checked on his family. As he ended the den it began clear that Rayla and Adra have gone missing too. Ark frowned as he felt anger rising throughout his system, He had to find them, turning back out of the den, without hesitation he took flight towards the coast.

Scanning the surface below where previously cuda was taken, he found no signs of life, gliding towards the beach he gently landed on the soft sand. Searching his surroundings he found traces of the vehicle they used to transport cuda. Choosing to follow the tracks he focused on his daughters, hoping that they where alright. Rage still burned inside him, which normally Ark didn't like using. He preferred peaceful methods but he will protect his young with his life.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:45 pm

((Bump!))

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:29 pm

((Vale is gonna stay captured because plot.))

Vale paused before following the other dragons out as she spotted a captured Nightwing(Shadowis), who appeared to be keeping the humans busy. She pondered for a moment, knowing she didn't have many beams left, before whipping around and blasting a beam of pure hot light at the ice and wall, and lunging through it, roaring loudly. Humans scattered away from her massive size, and she snapped at a few. She hissed and roared again, snorting, before using her massive size to snap the chains holding the Nightwing captive with ease, before casting around the cave once more, and took off. She wasn't far from the cave when something lodged itself between the scales on the arm of her wing, and she roared, trying to keep it move and keep her flying, but whatever it was had nearly numbed the entire wing, and she was having trouble moving it. The wing finally stopped working and she careened to the ground, plowing heavily through the dirt. She picked herself up and watched the other dragons fly away above her, and she started running through the woods after them. Another one of the darts to her front legs-managing to find a nitch in her scales-sent her tumbling to the ground and she rolled over, snarling at the humans who advanced on her. Multiple harpoons and ropes were shot, the harpoons mostly missing, but a one managed to find its way to her shoulder, the other into her right thigh, and she snarled, snapping at them again. It was long until one leveled a rod at her, a blast of electricity rippled from her foreleg, and she fell limply to the side after a few struggles.

"Haha! Yes! Freedom!" Asaya crowed, lighting herself on fire and looping through the air of the Firewing territory just because she could. She landed in the nearest Volcano, before getting down to business. "Ah have teh tell someone."

Shine yelped as the Lightwing picked her up gently, and she almost instinctively curled up like a hatchling did when a mother picked it up, and she looked up at him strangely. Then shrugged it off, looking below her as the humans staggered away, regrouping. she sighed gratefully when they finally landed, and she looked at her limp wing strangely, trying to move it in some way. No success. She sighed. "Oh well, it'll hopefully wear off." Then she turned to the Lightwing, who appeared to be unharmed. "Are you hurt?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Hikari shrugged at Shine's questioning. "Other than these I'm fine," he replied, opening one wing to show an area of small holes from the human's firing and shrapnel from his light blast. "They'll heal. As long as I can fly. Your wing is worse. How bad is it?"

Wisp, after flying to the edge of IceWing territory, began to tire. The combined weight of the human and the hatchling was starting to pull her down, considering she'd been flying at top speed. Panting slightly, she started angling downwards towards a small island in the middle of a lake, feeling she'd be safe there. She landed gently, setting the human down before she did so, and sighed in relief as her feet came in contact with snow. Sweet, sweet snow. How she'd missed it!
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:35 pm

AuSurath trembled as his tiny claws dug into Wisp's neck.  He had his head buried into the back of her, his neck scrunched up as he tried to hide his face.  Still laying flat out, he just wanted to be home.  The altitude and speed of flight rebirth ee a raging headache, the focal point starting where he had been hit.  As Wisp co tinted to fly, his grip weakened on her, but not enough for him to fall off, even as she glided down to a small, cold island.  On the ground, his vision was double, still trembling from fear, also from the chilled wind as it blew across the frozen landscape.  Without wind moving and blowing across his hide, he curled into a ball, letting go of wisp as he tucked his snout into his flank, draping his tail across his leg and snout to cover his eyes. During the entire ordeal of the escape, he remained silent, not making a peep.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:57 am

(Sorry I'm kinda late into it. I just saw the topic. This is only Aakesh for now)

Aakesh LunaHumans
The small hatchling rested on the ground, his wings curled around him in a protective cocoon. In the bushes something began to rustle. Opening his eyes quickly the wyvern snapped open his wings and leaped into the sky, flapping his wings. In a matter of seconds he was in the air. Looking down he saw a small thing, it was smaller than him aiming a sparking object at him. He squinted to see it but did not know what it was. The hatchling slowly descended but did not touch the ground. The human, without warning shot something at him. It was long and pointed it the end. It hit his chest and sunk in, causing the hatchling the scream out in pain. His glowing orbs focused on the human before turning. He flapped his wings fast, trying to get away from the human. The human shot a webbed thing at him. Suddenly he was wrapped in something. It dragged him down onto the ground with a thud, causing his wounded chest to throb even worse. A screech filled the air as the net electrocuted him and the world went black.
)_____(
Suddenly he was woken by the sound of metal. His chest hurt and throbbed. He went to open his maw to whimper but found it tied shut. The first thing he had also tried to do was flap his wings but found the four wings were bound. Now the hatchling was scared. He began throwing his side at the cage, wanting his wings unbound. His wings were the only way he could walk. The male continued throwing himself at the cage, trying to catch a humans attention.

Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:13 am

Light flooded into Rayla's vision, and she groaned. She had had the strangest dream. She had dreamed of being captured by humans and turning into a human herself..... she carefully opened her eyes, then they widened when she saw snow, and remembered, that hadn't been a dream. It had all been real. And she really was a human. She gasped, trying to stand, but found herself to weak, and she groaned, falling down and gasping. How on Earth was she suppose to get to the SeaWings and warn them in this state she was in?

(Short post. Sowwy.)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next