Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gone Missing Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gone Missing Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Gone Missing

+19
Rayla
Elkas
Neru
Tenebris
*Gorthalon
Natrix
Apollo
Jupiter
Jadespine
Frostflare
Coaxoch
AuSurath
Adra
Sheildwing the Strong
Equinox
Aera
Arkhor
Barracuda
Shiningwater
23 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gone Missing Empty Gone Missing

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:18 am

The Plot
Dragons were going missing.
It was now common knowledge.
No tribe was unaffected. There were dragons going missing from every tribe, and everyone was on edge. No one would be surprised if war broke out. Every tribe was suspecting each other, and no one trusted anyone from outside their own tribe. Even rogues were going missing and were more untrusting than usual.
But there was no hard evidence whatsoever. No one knew who was responsible, but there were rumors that put every tribe on the suspect list.
The Lightwings had them trapped in the Jungle.
The Firewings burned them in the volcanoes.
The Nightwings had left them in the forest in their territory to die.
The Seawings drowned them.
The Earthwings had lured them into the tunnels and hadn't let them out.
The Icewings had left them to freeze in the cold.
No one suspected the real criminals.

The Humans (No dragon is aware of this for a little bit of the topic)
The humans have been capturing dragons. And they disappear without a trace. Why they are capturing them? You decide. Whatever it is, it's not good.
Weapons: Electricity/Stun guns, basic/old guns with gunpowder, arrows, chains, metal cages, nets, electrified nets, some sort of sleep stuff (darts, needs to be eaten, etc.), Harpoon-like things.
Armor: Very, very basic. Slightly heat resistant, but nothing huge. Weak armor.
Transportation: Basic. Wagons.
Hideout: Caves in mountains outside all territories. Near Earthwings.

Your Roles
You can RP as more than one of your characters.
You can RP as a captured dragon or a free dragon, and part of the rescue party later. You could also have a dragon who gets away, but please don't do that early on.
You can-if you want-RP as a human. Please specify in your first post who you are RPing as, if not whether they are captured or not (you can) or at least make it clear. You can do it on different accounts, or the same post with a clear difference in characters.
Please make your posts somewhat longer, so that they keep the plot going.

My posts
((I might RP as others later on too. But definitely))
The feathered dragoness made her way quietly through the air, as quiet as she could. The tribes had been very, very on edge lately. She was no different. She flapped again, trying to keep her feathers quiet to avoid detection from any others who may be near. She was in the heart of her territory, but even there no one was safe. Rumor had it that dragons would sometimes disappear from outside their own palace. She was a ways away, too far to be heard, but there was no prey near the palace. In her claws were a few deer and birds. Asaya looked around warily, trying to keep her eyes everywhere at once. And she failed to look down.
She roared loudly in pain as something shot through her left wing, near the tip, but still in the muscular part. She screech and dropped the prey in her claws, and instinctively lit on fire. Whatever it was immediately disintegrated, and she wheeled, trying to get back to the palace, blowing caution to the wind and trying to get back as fast as possible, made very, very difficult by the pain her left wing, forcing her flight to veer in jagged directions as she limped through the air. Something whistled behind her, and she twisted, trying to see what it was. Something clamped her wings to her side, forcing them to fold, and she shrieked as electricity blasted through whatever it was holding her, and she blacked out, careening towards the ground, and crashing hard through the trees before coming to a stop, completely limp.

Shine paced the palace anxiously. She knew of the rumors. As Healer, she wanted to remain neutral, as leader, she needed to remain wary of everyone. It was a very difficult duel job. Some of her guardians had gone missing on patrol, and some of her trackers while hunting. And some had gone missing while on a relaxing swim or flight. It was very, very nerve wracking. She swallowed and turned hopefully as a palace runner came up to her. "Anothrr tracker missing, Shine." Her hopes dropped to her feet and she looked away.
She sighed. "Don't tell anyone. We can't have them getting panicked" she answered, her heart wrenching at her painfully.
The runner nodded and returned to his post as Shine sat down. "What kind of healer and leader am I if I can't even keep track of my tribes..."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Gone Missing Empty Re: Gone Missing

Post by Barracuda Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:58 pm

(May I join?)

Barracuda had heard of the missing dragons but had remained safe within her cave. Barracudas (The species, not the dragon.) had been staying away from her for quite a while. She hardly ever ventured far outside her den and was living off her food stores. But they had slowly diminished and now she needed to go outside to get more to eat. She always wore armor, but today she was also bringing a sword. Gathering up her nets, she checked on the fish traps before going to find more food. She found herself searching near the shore for food. WHAM! A long sharp thing made of metal sunk through her armor. (a harpoon.) It struck her directly in the shoulder and caused a great deal of damage. She gave a huge roar of pain and fled at great speed. The harpoon was double-pronged and resembled dragon horns. Somewhere along the way it feel away from her shoulder, causing even more pain. She gave a roar of pain close to the palace and fainted, floating belly-up in the water like a dead fish.

(I will enter my other characters later. You can decide whether or not she is captured. [Because I can't.])
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Ever since Atlas left, things have been getting hard for the tribe, especially Shine. Since Ark was the lieutenant he decided to step up and help her leader manage the tribe, with the rumors of dragons going missing and even their own tribesmen, things where getting worse. Even Ark didn't want to leave his family, telling them not to stray to far from the palace. After loosing Aari when he was still a youngling , he feared that one of his kids would go missing.

Shortly after the palace runner left shine, Ark walked in to find out the news, "Another?" he asked with a saddened voice, seeing the expression on her face told it all. Sitting close by he smiled slightly "You alright Shine? we have to keep it together, still we havn't had any sightings of what's causing this" Ark didn't like seeing his leader like this, he knew things have been hard but he wanted to help. Letting out a sigh, he pulled himself back onto his feet, "Alright I will go tell the guardians to keep an eye on the palace, after all we don't want people to disappear without us knowing"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:46 pm

((I think I'll join with Wisp, as a captured one. She's a kind of weak fighter anyway, I can see her getting captured pretty easily xD That and she's only a trainee.... I'll RP more later on, I'll start with just one though.))

Wisp found herself captured out of her own complete stupidity. Venturing out of her little den she'd dug in the snow, she made her way towards her typical training area, bouncing excitedly. Reaching a clear area, she took to the sky, her claws leaving deep furrows in the ground as she took off. She glided easily on the updrafts, before coming to a frozen lake, the only evidence of previous activity being a patch of thinner ice in the middle where Wisp had previously gone swimming. Or, had attempted to anyway. Closing her wings, she dipped down to the ground into the clearing to the left of the lake, snorting happily at the poof of snow that accompanied her arrival. She made her way towards her latest pitfall prank/trap she'd been working on. Crouching down next to it, she nosed the entrance lightly, curious if it had been affected any while she was gone. After a moment, satisfied that nothing was different, she turned, planning to get some weak branches to lay over it. Planning.... she never got to it. She'd barely opened her wings before they were trapped back to her sides. Letting out a roar of confusion, Wisp fell to the ground turning her head and letting out a multitude of ice shards in the relative direction it had come from. Then another sharp poke hit her side, and fuzziness began to overcome her vision. Within moments that fuzziness turned into dark shapes, and from dark shapes, into complete, and suffocating, black.

Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Shine sighed as her stand-in fellow leader came up to her. "Yea. tracker." She looked away, her tail-fin flicking unhappily. "It's hard. This is the third tracker since the disappearances started. Seawings normally stay out of wars because we're never affected. But this..." Her muzzled wrinkled in indecision. "I don't know." Then nodded. "Alright." Then she frowned. "Can you check on Barracuda? I haven't seen her in a while."
((Ark or Cuda can decide. I don't want to Godmod. Maybe Shine & Ark go out to find her when they don't find her, then one or both of them gets hurt, but maybe gets away? Shine's a leader and healer. It would improve plot if she got caught, but it might be too early...))

The feathered dragoness slowly came to, her head pounding. And her eyes immediately snapped open. and she pulled her head up sharply. And found herself unable. She huffed and snorted, pulling back. She shook her head irritably, before finally deciding to look at what was holding her captive. And her eyes narrowed. Chains. Metal. Around her snout. But...there were no tribes that could weld metal so well. And none that used it like this. Her gaze flickered around her, and her feathers bristled. Humans. They were behind this. But...how could she tell anyone? Well, first ah need to get away. Idiots. they dun know who they're up against. And she lit herself on fire. And the chains remained unscathed, but she attracted the attention of the small, scaleless creatures. But the metal wasn't melting fast enough. She snarled as she felt her ability to keep up the blaze diminishing, and she let it go out, instead resorting to trying to intimidate the creatures who dared imprison her. The effect was greatly diminished as her wings, legs, and head were chained to the floor. She snarled, lashing her tail. When one of them leveled something at her. It looked like a stick. She snorted and lunged as best she could. The stick jabbed into her chest, and she let out a muffled roar, before slinking back, shaken. It was just like the stupid stuff they had used to knock her out. She hissed and lashed her tail, instead turning her attention to the place around her. Dragons. All tribes. She hissed. Now what?

((I'll RP humans as well. Some of them.))
The man watched the proceedings intently. He had successfully captured all sorts of dragon breeds. Ones who resided near the water, some who were resistant to fire, some with crystals on their bodies who needed to be kept cold, some massive, some tiny with large wings, some who changed colors, and some who could disappear into the dark all together. He smirked as another small white one was pulled in((Wisp)), and as the feathered one was subdued. he turned as someone ran up to him. "We have reports that another water one was wounded, and we are trying to retrieve it."
He frowned. "Send in more people. We need as many as we can."
He got a nod before the subordinate ran off, shouting things. And he returned his gaze to the dragons around him. His employer would be pleased.
((Oh man. I don't know where I was going with that, but the plot thickens greatly.))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Equinox Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:24 pm

((Equinox will be captured as well, and I might bring Sting in later))

Equinox awoke with an instant bite of almost unbearable pain. It came from her wings and tail, due to them being so large, and she was freezing cold. She normally wasn't frightened, but now she was. She felt like crying out helplessly to her father and mother like a lost hatchling.
But I am lost, Equinox thought with a sense that made her feel powerless. And Mom and Dad... Oh, where are they?
Equinox opened her eyes to find herself in a metal cage all alone. There was no trace of fire or any other dragons, but the scent of humans... No, not good ones, like Akreious told her of; bad ones!
Curious of what was hurting her wings and tail, Equinox looked behind her and froze in terror. Her precious wings were wrapped up in chains, searing at the scales with hard rusted steel. Blisters and clogs of blood were welling up, turning the chains scarlet.
Equinox was just about to start bawling hysterically, when a group of humans came in.
Big, armored, mean-looking humans.
Equinox snarled at them, tensing her muscles as she stretched forward with all her remaining strength, opening her jaws and shooting out a colossal deafening sonic-boom. The humans simply staggered and began to yelp in their weird tongue, but they got out a large chunk of meat and tossed it to Equinox. However, Equinox won't take the bait. She didn't trust these wretched things in the slightest (she was captured by being lured into an electric net with a piece of food), and she lashed the offering away with a snarl.
What happened next, she couldn't remember. All she could recall was a human that got out a weird metal weapon (a bow, in our world), ignited with fire by a thing that flew out by a string. When the thing hit her (an arrow), her greatness weakness kicked in: fire.
Equinox screeched in pain when the flame licked against her pelt, and her vision went black as she toppled down.
"Darn humans..." was her last words before slipping into darkness. She slipped into an unsettling dream as she lost her consiciousness. (idk how to spell it!)
Equinox
Equinox
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:07 am

(I've decided on being captured.)

Barracuda awoke in a cage. Her injured shoulder had been stitched up poorly, but the armor was still smashed. The sword she brought was gone, it lay on it's side in a glass case. She looked at the feathered dragon a few cages down. It suddenly lit itself on fire, igniting the chains that covered it's body. "Oi! Turkey! Are you trying to grill yourself? That metal takes a long time to melt." Cuda watched as the flames diminished. The dragon was not hurt by the fire but the metal wasn't either. A human walked up to the cage and started poking her through the bars. Humans, awesome. she thought. It started poking her through the bars. She moved just out of reach and snorted when it tried desperately to reach her. Eventually it gave up and walked away. Cuda grimmaced as a dragon with one horn was dragged into the cave on her other side. She watched as humans shoved the jade-green dragon into the cage next to her. Cuda started search for weaknesses in the metal bars. So far she couldn't find any.
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:30 am

Ark nodded, "Sure, I can check on her" Within moments he glowed slightly and disappeared in front of shine, using his water teleport he traveled to the sea area close by Cuda's den. Within moments he entered the den only to find it empty, Ark found it strange since Cuda normally didn't travel much, especially with the recent disappearances. Frowning he left back towards the open Ocean. It became clear to him that something has happened, gazing up towards the surface he scanned the area for any signs. Noticing that it was raining above he chose to inspect the surface. Rising upwards and peaking out with his snout, suddenly he noticed strange figures towards the land mass. With the rain dripping onto his wet forehead, soon he realized the shapes, similar to the ones which captured him and Ocean before, gasping with shock he heard at shout coming from their direction. Inspecting them further he managed to spot a Seawing being pulled onto the shore. It was Cuda, frowning slightly he had to try rescue her.

Within moments Ark blasted he way out of the surface creating a loud splash, forming his water armor around him he snarled towards the humans. Soon enough the humans spotted Ark, panicked they soon revealed three ballistas out of the tree line all aiming towards the angered Ark. "FIRE!" roared from the shore line, as three sliver bolts blazed towards him, managing to dodge two and the third grazing at his wing. growling from the pain he knew he had to act fast, their aim was good and from previous experience he knew how deadly the bolts can be. Soon enough he channeled a jet stream from his body focused from his chest towards one of the ballista destroying it in a matter of seconds, including crushing the humans nearby. Another fire command roared as the other too fire another bolt, this time one of the bolts successfully landed a hit, piecing his chest side. Luckily not causing to much damage internally, roaring from the pain he decided to flee to warn the others. Again using his remaining strength his body started to glow and within a few seconds he teleported just outside the palace in the waters below. Hoping to be seen by one of the guardians, soon enough one came to his aid. "Take me to Shine... I have some information" he spoke with a weakened voice. Still the bolt was sticking into his hide, bleeding from the wound it soon became inflamed.

(Well hopefully I did what you expected Shine XD)
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheildwing the Strong Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:00 pm

(REDACTED)

Last edited by Sheildwing the Strong on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Sheildwing the Strong
Sheildwing the Strong
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:15 pm

[[OOC-Shield, I don't think we were supposed to know about the humans yet.]]

Last edited by Barracuda on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:20 pm

((Posting as Wisp... *troll face*))

When she finally came to, Wisp found herself in a cave. Filled with humans. Immediately, she attempted to open her wings and fly away, only to find they were strapped down tight with chains. Her muzzle was trapped tight as well and she pulled at her bonds, whimpering slightly. A flash of fire appeared to her left and she winced, crouching back from the heat. The room felt like a boiler to her, and she was already finding it hard to focus due to it. She tugged at her chains more, panic starting to well inside her.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:34 pm

(Time to make Gemini happy!)

AuSurath had awoken from his mid-morning nap earlier than usual.  Standing with only his hind paws, he stretched his limber back, which was a slight green as his scaleless hide took the color of his surroundings lightly, but going back to the usual gray very quickly.  Waking with much energy, AuSurath did just like any responsible child would do, he ran off quietly to go explore and play, not informing his mother.  He was looking forward to exploring an area of tall trees where he had seen a colorful insect fly off the day before.  He explored through the bushes, the only sound was the leaves scraping his skin, and the morning birds calling out to each other.  It wasn't until very long that he bumped into a tree stump, and started gnawing on it to please his aching hatchling teeth.  It was at this moment that he saw the colorful insect again, except this one was black and had streaks of orange through it, a butterfly.  His eyes widened as he watched it, then started to follow it, mesmerized by it.  With his attention focused solely on the butterfly, he stood no chance to the human that took a swing with a club, bashing the side of his head.  AuSurath had no warning, not even a peep came from his maw as his vision went immediately black, and the world faded as the human took his unconscious frame, tossing it into a cage that was easier to carry as he started his trek back towards his camp.

(I hope I didn't post too long, or strayed from the topic.  I'm out of rp practice, so let me know if I did ><)
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:02 pm

((Sheildwing: You don't know about the Humans capturing dragons, Cud has already been taken to the camp, and that was a bit OP. Sorry if I sound harsh, but mod's gotta do what mod's gotta go. Sweat ))
((AuSurath: No such thing as too long of a post!))

Shine turned worriedly as a runner came in, and she immediately suspected the worst. Another captured dragon. She couldn't decide if what she got was better or worse. "Arkhor? what happened to you?!" She yelped, immediately looking at the bolt in his shoulder. The runner paused, very unsure as to what to do, before backing away and heading back to his post.

Asaya hissed loudly in response to the annoying Seawing, and-just to spite her-lit on fire again. Attracting a human's attention. Of course, whatever it was he threw at her burned to a crisp before it hit her, before she was forced to let the flames die again. She looked over as the small white dragon they had pulled in not long ago woke up and flinched at the sudden heat burst. She snorted, snarling angrily at any human who came near by. Her feathers rose much like fur did as she hissed, tugging at the chains again. The cage would be no issue if she could get free. All she earned was a bloody snout where the chain cut past her feathers. She hissed, shaking her head. This was going nowhere fast.

The man surveyed his underlings carefully. Everything was going well. He watched keenly as a small black dragon was brought into the cave in a cage that could be carried by one person. His eyes narrowed as he noticed a few shying away from the feathered dragon that had earned itself a bloody nose, and snapped loudly at them. "Any cowards get fed to the dragons!" They straightened, and he smirked as a few only moved out of the way when a dragon lunged. Others got cut. He turned as a runner came up to him. "What is it?"
"Sir, some people were wondering if it was wise to take so many dragons. Surely the others would notice-"
He broke off as the man yelled at him.
"You're assuming that the dragons can think! They're mindless animals. Like dogs and cats." He glared at the dragons as the majority let out loud roars hisses, or growls almost immediately after he said this. He took no hint. "Keep going. Boss wants as many as possible."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Ark growled slightly from the pain, "Its.. Humans.. they took Cuda" with the wound continuing to bleed, he decided to remove the bolt. Again growling from the pain he successfully pulled out the sliver like arrow, causing more bleeding. Immediately placing one his paws over the wound to seal the nasty tear. Glancing back towards Shine with a slight smile on his face, "I'll be alright, I tried to save her but... as you can see.. thought it would be best to tell you and the others" turning back towards the wound, he lifted his paw to reveal his scales healed, "Thats gona be sore for a bit" he chuckled. "It certainly seems like the humans have started an operation to capture us, we should tell the other tribes" he spoke with a concerned look, awaiting for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Cuda hissed, sitting in the tiny cage. She watched as the humans brought in another dragon. This one was black with a single white paw. (My alt, Scourge.) He seemed to wear Icewing claws above his normal claws. The purple collar around his neck was studded with dragon fangs. Cuda didn't like the looks of this one. She inspected the lock and started picking at it, but to no avail. The cage remained locked. She snarled as humans started entering her cage. She tried to fight them off but eventually they subdued her. When she awoke, she found herself wrapped in chains. It was hard to move at all so Cuda decided to sit down. Cuda hoped someone would get here soon. She watched as the little black dragon began to stir.

((What if the humans were trapping the dragons to kill them so they can sell different dragon parts for money? (Sorry if this is to morbid and gross.)))
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaxoch Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Coaxoch had been collecting common herbs to restock her stores, when she heard a screech. Her head whipped around, trying to make sense of the terrified sound. She hurried through the trees, dropping her knapsack and dodging branches. She came to a ravine and she peered down into it. There, she saw a group of... a group of humans! They were tearing at a net that had a dragoness inside of it. 'And a sleeping dragoness, no less,' she thought. Coax was no use at fighting at she knew it. Watching the humans struggle with the heavy load, she quickly devised her own plan of action. She searched around herself for special herbs in the brambles. She found a sprig of hyssop to symbolize that she had given herself up willingly. She also left an adder's tongue leaf to show that she was going to try to heal the possibly injured, captured dragons. Coax only hoped that Shine might understand this. She jumped down into the ravine, walked up to the shocked humans, and awaited her fate..
Coaxoch
Coaxoch
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Shine was horrified to hear this. "Humans? But the ones at the docks don't know about us." Then she paused. "They must be the ones behind the other disappearances as well!" She said, her eyes widening. She turned to Atlas when he finished healing. "Are you feeling well enough to warn the other tribes?" She asked, heading to the nearest exit. Whether he agreed or not, she was heading to the Firewings first. Tensions were high between them, but-of the healers-she knew Coax the best, and hoped they would let her see the healer.
((If anyone feels like stopping Shine once she gets there (Firewing trackers or guardians) feel free. That's natural. And Coax, I'll get your message, just not this post. Smile ))

Asaya sighed. This was useless. her stubborn nature hated her for it, but she eventually sat down and watched a few more dragons get pulled in. The small black one with the accessory didn't surprise her, but how on earth had they managed to capture such a massive dragon? ((My alt, Vale, Lightwing Vulcan. She's 85 feet tall. XD)) She grumbled irritable, and glared at the chains.

((Hmm. I like it, Cuda, but why would they keep them alive for right now if that was the case?))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:04 pm

((Maybe so they don't rot.))

Scourge opened his eyes. He was bound and chained in a small cave. He looked around. The humans would pay, he would make them suffer. He watched as a short stubby human youngling waddled into his cage and  held a steak out to him that was to far away for him to bite. (Scourge is shackled down.) He tried to trip it with his tail but it just stepped back and snorted. Scourge glared down at it before turning his attention elsewhere. He lashed his tail and this time knocked the tiny human over. He ate the steak and just missed the human, who ran. Now he was felling slightly better.

Cuda scanned her cage for any weak points. She gave up when she couldn't find any she could exploit. Giving up she curled up on the floor to sleep, wondering what on Pyrrhia these humans wanted.
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:07 pm

The little IceWing glared daggers at Asaya when she decided it would be funny to flare fire at her once more, but crouched back all the same. She could feel her back spikes, and her horns, which naturally had a thin layer of ice over them, begin to melt from the hear. "Let me go!" She roared at the humans. Well, attempted to roar. Her muzzle made it hard for much of anything to be said. The humans only glanced at her, however, while one actually stabbed at her with some sort of weapon. Automatically crouching back, Wisp whipped her tail forward, wrapping it around the human's legs and flinging him away from her. She snorted a small cloud of ice, nodding at him. He's deserved what he got. She then turned, looking at te other dragons. There were a lot of them, even a huge LightWing, but she didn't see any other IceWings. Wisp wanted to sigh in relief, but a small part of her was sad at that fact. A bit of company would have been nice. Maybe Frosty... She always knew how to get out of things. Wisp was sure there was some way to wiggle out of this trap, but she was too preoccupied by the heat and her layer of ice melting that she couldn't focus very hard on thinking about it.
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:51 am

Frostflare-
Frostflare herd the roar of one of her best trainees. Determined to find the thief, she flew as fast as she could above the scene. She creates large sharp icicles and fires them down on the humans below. A boiling cold ice breath she had breathed apon them, in attempt to make them leave while she got the small dragon free. The humans threw nets and chains up at the leader, but she had dodged or destroyed them. Being a large dragon, she landed down onto the ground and used her humongous tail to whip the humans, smash the humans, and completely impale the humans. The gave out a satisfying roar of her success. It knocked the remaining humans off their feet, as she had broke the chains keeping wisp to the group and flew upwards quickly. She had felt bad of how she didn't have enough time to remove the chains and rope the restrained her body. She wiggled the trainee a bit to try and make sure she was still conscious. "Wisp, are you ok?" She questioned her.

Keroro was crafting fine armors, blades, and sheathes as usual until he heard a cry from a distance. It frightened him, hoping to ward the whatever was causing this away, he had created a misty fog that had covered up the earthwing territory quickly. He had made a loud roar, hoping that it would bring cosmos's attention, for he was one of the few dragons that had held his trust.

Shadow Had been flying around her territory as a series of roars and cries had happened. Normally she would have hummed to the sound, but with other Nightwings were missing she could only hope it wasn't one of her own. She landed quickly as she went into a nearby cave for she had herd a sound close by in the dark eerie forest. She tried her best to not make a sound and tried to hear who it was.

Dovewing cutely roaming around the edges of the territory simply did not believe what was going on. Mainly because she couldn't see what was going on. The roars and sounds that she had herd made her jump in fear. She made a high pitched sound to try to quickly find a place to go. There were other loud sounds though that threw her off, high pitching banging and squeals. She did not know where to go. The small dragons slowly began walking backwards confused and scared. She didn't know what was going on. She had just prayed to the gods that someone would save her.

Chibi had regularly been walking through the tunnels until a misty fog had filled them. This had forced her to get out since she could no longer see anything. Digging upward out of the hole, she had heard the echo's of roars, cried, and shrieks. This made her weary and alert. She had to return back to her territory, suddenly she had herd something running in the tall grass. The dark figures surrounded her. untrusy and frightened, she had transformed into her larger battle form, and looked down at the shadow figures.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:34 am

Giving Shine a nod he responded "Yeah I should be alright, though I will have to take it easy other wise I might run out of energy" giving her a smile "Where do you want me to go first? Firewing?" He asked It did make sense that Ark would tell the other tribes since his water teleport made travel easier. Then quickly frowning "Sorry I couldn't do much for Cuda, but from previous experience if I hadn't left her I might have gone missing" after all he had dealt with those machines before leading into both himself and Ocean's capture, for a short while Ark had lost a lot of energy from a similar injury.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:24 am

((Frost-Did she find the cave? Wisp is already at the hideout...))

Shine shook her head. "I'll go to the Firewings. It would make more sense because we're on tough terms right now. If the god and Lieutenant of our tribe suddenly appears, that's way more threatening than a healer flying-er-walking in." She said, smiling. She turned and took off down the halls, forcing Corry to stay behind, before launching herself off the balcony into the water, and shot away. She was slow on land and in the air, but in the water? She could rival the trackers.
She arrived on the shore a little later and sighed. "Time to start walking."
((Do you have a Firewing Character she could get stopped by? Mine's imprisoned. XD))

Vale groaned and shifted. "I am going to kill the dragon responsible for this stupid headache." She grumbled and opened her eyes. They immediately snapped open and her head shot up, only to jerk down as something around her nose pulled tight. She hissed and looked down at it. Being a vucan, she could immediately see the metal was crudely and weakly made, but strongly put together. Especially links of this size. With her mouth being tied shut, she doubted she could break them. She turned her attention around her, and her eyes widened. So this was where all the dragons were disappearing to. She thought she spotted some Lightwings, but none he recognized. She sighed and huffed, pawing at the chains. And a human came up to her. She huffed and swung her spike tail around. It was thick than it was tall. And she sent him flying across the room with ease. She settled down and huffed. Now what?

Asaya looked over and snorted happily as the massive Lightwing gave the humans what they deserved. Then looked around again. This was boring. And a little confusing.
She sighed, setting her head down and rolling onto her side, trying to get comfy on the hard stone. It was cold.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:36 pm

Everything was muted.  Sounds, taste, sight, everything.  His head throbbed mercilessly as he slowly tried to gain his composure, figure out why everything was so cold and dark.  Cracking his eyes open, everything was blurry and doubled.  AuSurath weakly tried to stand, and toppled sideways against the side of his cage.  He half stood half laid against the bars, not comprehending what was going on, the hammering pain in his head messing with his senses.  AuSurath stayed leaned against the bars, just staring blankly out of his cage, awake, but not really conscious and aware of his fellow species around him.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:38 am

(I didn't really intend for her to find the cave, but sure, then she will get captured. Also if wisp is caught then maybe Frostflare is having a weird dream to wake up and realize that she didn't save her. Just some thoughts.)
Frostflare quickly opened her eyes as she had realized that she did not save the trainee, but only had caught herself in a dream. Tears streamed down her face. She didn't want her to get captured, making sure that she was ok, Frostflare had wiped up her tears and flew out to find her.

Shadow lugia, trapped in the cave of all of the captured dragons, one that caught her eye though. She didn't know any of them, but it was either trying to hide, or getting caught. She crept into the back of the cave and whispered. "Be quiet." and blended in.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:03 am

Barracuda hated this cave. She was going to murder every last human there. She could see a Lightwing waking up. What was her name, Vale? Cuda was pretty sure it was Vale, a fellow vulcan. Cuda gave a snort as Vale knocked a human away. She noticed another human drag a wagon in. "My sword! Stupid thieves." Although she hardly ever used any of her swords, she didn't want it in the hands of her enemies. This sword was her favorite, too. It had a jet black handle with the same green gems as her armor embedded in the hilt. The blade was made of sapphires. If they so much as dent it... she thought. Cuda needed to send a message, but she didn't know how.
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next