Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Wandering the swamps Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Wandering the swamps Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Wandering the swamps

4 posters

Go down

Wandering the swamps Empty Wandering the swamps

Post by Scourge Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:26 pm

Scourge was roaming around the swamps, life here was pretty miserable. He lived in a den not to far from here and so far he was regretting his choice. But he wasn't used to life as a dragon yet and all these borders confused him. He was almost certain this wasn't anyone's territory as he hadn't yet run into any dragons but you could never be sure. A snake was curled around the base of a tree, lazily sniffing the air. Scourge killed it quickly, it didn't taste very good. The meat was stringy and tasted like foul twoleg (human) food.

Getting up from his meal he plodded on. His underbelly felt wet, probably from the mud. This swamp never seemed to run out of it. He doubted even a drought could dry out this place. It started to rain. "Because this mudhole wasn't wet enough already." he thought. The noise of the rain and the squelching noises coming from Scourge's paws as they hit the mud drowned out the noise of another dragon following carefully behind.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Wandering the swamps Empty Re: Wandering the swamps

Post by Koal Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:59 pm

The land below changed as he flew across the wide world, it still held many secrets to Koal, or rather mainly the locations of those lands and what species are held by them. Koal might be making a mistake or perhaps a death wish by traveling to those lands. But alas, it is a learn experience afterall, a mistake is never a sin unless an unjustify death follows it.

Koal's eyes catch the sight of the black dragon below who seem to be wondering on its on, Koal leaned his body back to stop his flying in mid air, using his wings to control his descent to the swamp lands below. He had a very soft landing due to how soft and wet the mud was. Koal was curious if this dragon needed help or was the black dragon lost? Judging from appearances, Koal took a guess he could be dead wrong.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Suddenly Scourge heard the footsteps behind him. He hissed and arched his back, raising his white paw to defend himself, he crept towards the noise and saw a red dragon watching him. "Only one, I can kill him." he thought. "Hello stranger." said Scourge. Then, out of the blue, he swung his White paw towards the side of Koal's head. His black front paw shot at Koal's neck. He knew the mystery dragon would have trouble fighting him off.

Last edited by Scourge on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:18 pm

The attack connected to his face, taking him completely by surprise. Koal was right about his judgement, the guy meant bad news. As the black dragon was going for another strike, Koal attempted to quickly bite at the wrist of the dragon. If the black dragon was paying attention, he would notice koal's eyes looked like they were flaring up with fire.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:21 am

Scourge roared as Koal bit his wrist. Snarling, he lept back then charged, twisting onto the ground and sticking out his right front paw in an attempt to gut Koal. He breathed out a thick, horrible smelling red mist that would hopefully completely block Koal's eyesight. The wind wasn't strong, so the mist wouldn't be completely blown away. Scourge hissed as the rain got heavier.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 am

Allistair pricked up her ears when she heard commotion- combat! One of her favorite things.
She spread her velvety dark purple wings and soared towards the sound of fighting. When she spotted two dragons, Koal and Scourge, she landed gracefully on a neat stone slab- about the only spot in the swamp that wasn't filthy. She laid down on her stomach, her wings draping over her sides. Her pretty eyes shone with bloody humor as she chuckled, "Hello, Scourge. Hello, Koal. Having fun?"
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:04 pm

The attack managed to connect  to his gut. Sadly, the black dragon's attack proved to be futile due to the black blacks of armor that lined along his belly. Koal was about to speak but seeing the red mist made him change his mind. Quickly Koal reared up onto his back hind legs and flapped his wings slowly ascending into the air and blowing away the red mist in the progress. Koal flew a few feet backwards from the black dragon. "Don't be a fool, whelping." Koal said while keeping himself air-born.

Koal's attention was drawn by the second dragoness who arrived, but she did not get no response from Koal except a quick glance from his red eyes before they refocused on the current enemy at hand, but he kept his aware about the purple dragoness incase she were to join the fight.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Scourge ignored the purple dragon. "Think you can beat me, flaming fool? I will tear you apart!" He lunged, his gleaming icewing-claw reinforcements reaching forward, heading for Koal's neck. The purple, dragon fang-studded collar he wore showed easily. "Get out of my territory if you value your wretched life!" His voice sounded like claws scratching ice.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:55 pm

The upperhalf of Koal's tail bursted into flames, quickly whipping his powerful tail to try and knock the black dragon out of the air. If Koal is successful, he'll say. "You are smaller than me, whelping. Yet you dare to pick a fight with a Guardian?" Koal asked as his body began to glow brightly, covering himself with fire and flames. Koal doesn't wish to kill the black dragon, he's only going to injure him badly.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:04 pm

(In the rain?)

Scourge dodged the burning tail. Mostly. Heat seared his shoulder and he hissed through gritted teeth. Suddenly, Scourge had an idea. He glided into a large pond, he had been bullied long enough by, well, everyone really, and he knew how to play to his enemy's weaknesses. He threw a large rock at the intruder's wing, then another. If these rocks hit, the intruder would be down on the ground. Scourge's shoulder hurt horribly, but the pain was subsiding now that he was in water. Hopefully his enemy's fire would too once he was dunked.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:00 pm

Allistair was trying to choose sides. She finally decided that Scourge was a fellow evil dragon like her- if there was anyone to help, it was Scourge in this fight.
Allistair instantly teleported in a flash of purple fire and reappeared right behind Koal. She didn't want to be in the fight entirely, but to simply pick a side.
She lashed out a claw, the fire-resistant scales emerging unharmed from Koal's fire. She scraped Koal on his spine, but then returned to her stone slab once again. She began to stroke her tail nonchalantly.
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Koal let out an annoyed groan when he felt something attack his spine, but he had no time to turn or look behind him, Koal crossed his wings over his body, blocking the two rocks but causing Koal to drift down to the ground onto his hind legs, Koal unfolded his wings back out. Koal flapped his wings, returning to the skies once more circling around the pond. He inhaled flames, creating a ring of fire along the edges of the pond, trapping the black dragon, or so Koal thinks he did. Koal hovered above the pond. "Tell me, whelping, why did you attack me?" Koal asked.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:14 am

"Flaming fool! You're in my territory! Get out NOW! I'll leave you with only a few scars if you do. Or maybe I'll kill you." Scourge hissed, he definitely preferred the second option. "Coward! Are you going to fight me or not!" Scourge leaped into the air and tried to grab Koal's head and kick his wing. With luck, the kick would unbalance him and Scourge could push him towards the pond, that is, if Koal didn't dodge in time.

(Getting hit by this attack is completely optional, you can dodge.)
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:00 pm

When the black dragon grabed onto his head, Koal reacted by trying to hit the black dragon with a full blast of flames, but when the black dragon kicked his wing, he lost a few feet of air. "Me? a coward? Whelp, you attacked me first. As for your territory..  It is not something you take" Koal  said before he began whipping his head around to get the black dragon off of his head. "It. Is. Earned!" Koal said in between head wings

OOC: How deep is the pond?
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:57 pm

OOC:Not very, Scourge can stand in the water and keep his head up easily.

The fires burned Scourge, but he didn't care. But as Koal bucked and shook his head Scourge found himself flying through the air. He landed with a loud splash, pain everywhere, and uncontrollable rage. Scourge blasted mist directly at Koal's mouth, the mist always made those who inhaled it gag. "Are you saying that you deserve it more than me?" He ignored the pain from the burns and shot out more mist.
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Koal gagged as the mist suddenly flew into his mouth. Koal flapped his wings to propel himself backwards and away from the mist. Once he was away from it, he coughed and choked, getting the nasty foul tasting stuff out and able to breath again, he responded. "No. It's not mine to control, nither is it yours. If there is a leader of your tribe here, he or she is the one who decides who comes and who goes. I was merely flying past here to see the land and the visual appeal it offers. When I saw you, I thought you were lost." Koal said. You can see his tail jerking and twitching, showing how annoyed he was.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:06 am

"I am the only leader here!" bellowed Scourge. "I lead Bloodclan into the forest! I killed the leader of Tigerclan when he tried to control me! If Firestar didn't have nine lives he'd be dead and I would rule!" Scourge was standing up to his waist in water, cooling his burns. Spreading his wings, Scourge flew above the dragon, before going into a dive to force him towards the pond. Hopefully the dragon's fire powers wouldn't work there.

(Feel free to dodge, also, I apologize for the short post, but I'm on an iPhone on a school bus.)
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:36 pm

"You're the leader? Then where is your tribe? Why do you choose this swamp as your base?" Koal said and  watched as the black dragon flew up then down upon him. Koal inhaled then exhaled a mighty flame up toward the black dragon in a attempt to stop the black dragon from diving down on him.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down