Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Starlight Shroud. (Private Pulse) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Starlight Shroud. (Private Pulse) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Starlight Shroud. (Private Pulse)

2 posters

Go down

The Starlight Shroud. (Private Pulse) Empty The Starlight Shroud. (Private Pulse)

Post by Nebula Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Many months have past since Nebula & Pulse captured the Void, but havn't seen any sign of them since they choose to start making their once own kingdom, into a home for the StarWings again. Also Nebula was returning for a patrol, checking for any signs of Void. It was important after all they had to rebuild, but the Void are to great of a risk to not keep watch. He entered the main chamber looking for Pulse, "Pulse? where are you?" he spoke into the darkness , since the ruins where quite large it was hard to keep track, It was easy to get lost and hard to find people. As his light shun against the cold stone walls of the room, he glanced around to all the entrances, choose the one on his left hoping to find her soon.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Starlight Shroud. (Private Pulse) Empty Re: The Starlight Shroud. (Private Pulse)

Post by Pulse Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:19 am

Pulse smirked from within the darkness, her wings were darkened to not alert Neb of her presence. Waiting until Nebula had paused in the center of the ruined room, she finally jumped out of hiding, and onto Neb.
"Boo!" Pulsie shouted playfully and rolled Nebby to the ground, almost wrestling him. "Did I scare you?" She gazed up into his eyes, and giggled from her perfectly timed ambush. Being as silly as she was, she couldnt keep in her laughter. Her wings then glowed into a bright red, illuminating the still space around them. Oh how she loved days like these, where they can play in space all willy-nilly and without much of a care.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Female Posts : 104

http://starlightworld.forumotion.me/

Back to top Go down

The Starlight Shroud. (Private Pulse) Empty Re: The Starlight Shroud. (Private Pulse)

Post by Nebula Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:00 am

As Nebula entered the last room he came to a halt, sighing from being unable to find her, when suddenly he was tackled from the side, as they rolled he gasped from the shock but realizing it was Pulse. Finally stopping he rolled on top of her, "You scared me to death..." as he laughed he nipped at her ear as payback. Smirking he playfully slapped her snout with his tail. As the room lit up with Pulse's wings his own also being to shine. "What you wana do?" he asked with a smile.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:18 am

Pulsar got up off the ground and sighed, "Hmm..." She began thinking of what places they visit, that was available to both of them.  Well, there was the Moon, they could go to Solaris, the two could possibly check out the Stellar Satellite, or they could travel to The Grand Nebula. The last one did seemed most promising...though it would take some effort and time to visit to such a place. "Hey Nebby, would you like to go to The Grand Nebula? It'll be a rough journey but im sure it would be all worth it!" She smiled at him with pleading eyes, she always was up for challenges like this.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:31 am

Neb pulled himself back on his feet, as he waited for Pulse's response he glanced into her eyes with a playful look. When Pulse mentioned the Grand Nebula his eyes lit up, knowing that they havn't fully explored the surrounding area. This was the chance to spread his wings in a Nebula, after all it has been a while since he soared in a colourful sight. He nodded and replied "Sure! I've wanted to explore it for quite some time" Smiling he looked towards the exit ready to take flight.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:48 am

Pulsie nodded at his response, "Alright! Lets get going then!" She took flight and headed out of the ruins. Soon she ended up not far from the Kingdom and stopped for a bit. She glanced all around her to try and spot a distant bright star. That star was the brightest star she had known and it was also a marker for finding The Grand Nebula. "Hey Nebby! Can you help me spot out that star...you know, the one that leads to the Nebula. Its very bright, so you cant miss it."
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 am

Neb took after Pulse as they left the ruins, Pulse stopped just out of the kingdom, he noticed her scanning the around her. She most of been looking for the Nebula, finally she spoke relieving that she was looking for a bright star. "Er...sure" he replied as he began glancing around looking for any source of bright light. A few moments past, finally he spotted a star to his left, which seemed to be the brightest around. Nudging Pulse on the shoulder he responded "Hey over there" as he gestured towards the bright light.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:08 am

Pulse smiled gratefully for Neb's help, "Thanks." She then pulled him to her side before she flew off into the direction of the star.
After some time on their trip, Pulsar looked to Nebula, happy he was there with her. She felt as if they had gotten pretty close ever since they met. It was astonishing, really. She never known how it was like to have company such as him for she used to always be alone. Though that all changed once she had bumped into Star Brilliance. She had to thank her for changing her life as well...
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:19 am

Grateful for her thanks, he smiled back and wondered how long it would take to reach the Nebula. He was excited to be given the chance to explore the Nebula with Pulse, after all he has spend quite a lot of time with her, he certainly did have feelings for her. Pulse & Star where some of the first dragons he had met, he was happy to be with her and to have someone to be with. After what seemed to be a few hours they finally arrived at the bright blue and red Nebula, as its light shun towards them Neb's eyes lit up and his wings started to shimmer, this was his home, he loved the colours and liked to find and explore new Nebula. Turning towards Pulse he tackled hugged her, "Hey we made it!"
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:29 am

Pulsie gazed in awe at the sight of The Grand Nebula. Like how Nebby shouted, they did make it. It was one of the most gorgeous Nebula's she had seen (besides Neb). She was then tackled by Neb and she instinctively hugged him back. "Yay!" Pulsar smiled with glee and looked to her friend, "So, now what do you want to do?" She started pondering on some ideas to continue on their fun.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:38 am

// Right just so it adds more to the rp, lets say Nebula give Starwings energy, making them *feel good* //

Smiling he responded, "Have you ever been in one before?" Since he enjoyed exploring around space and especially Nebula. he hugged tighter and used his tail to move them into the Nebula, nipping at her ear. "You feel it yet?" he asked as he could feel energy flowing through his body, with his wings began to light up and giving her a nuzzle.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:22 pm

Pulse nodded to Nebs first question, she had been in a Nebula before, though that was decades ago. She actually forgot how it was like but she remembered that it was crazy cool.
As she was asked with another question, Pulsie thought for a moment. He asked her if she felt something and she just couldnt quite figure out what it was. Looking to Nebula, she shook her head, "I...I am not sure..." She whispered, while her eyes lit up along with her wings as the two came close to the Nebula.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Smirking as they where fully immersed by the colourful gases, "Been that long?" he asked while glancing around him, amazed by the sight. They where now in a sea of colour, Neb felt relaxed continuing to hold onto Pulse he spoke with a gentle voice, "What you think?" continuing to gaze around him, then turning back towards her as he made eye contact.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:44 am

Pulsie's eyes gleamed as she put her gaze onto Nebby, "This is great! I love it! It's so perfect here..." She gave him a warm smile, "We should do this more often..." She trailed off, thinking of what else to say. She was really at a loss for words. Pulsar felt her wings grow even more hot just thinking of what to say to Nebula. She really did have feelings for him, she just didnt know how to express it.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:53 am

Turning to face her, he replied "Yeah... we should... shame its not closer" smiling he watched her wings glow, like his own but more of white light, while his own a blue light. He sighed slightly in relaxment, as he drifted closer to Pulse. tilting his head in a playful manner, "Hey... erm..." cutting off mid sentence he frowned, he wanted to ask her about them but he was nervous, finally able to speak again he continued "P-Pulse... you know I enjoy being with you.." he hoped that she felt the same but he chose to wait for her response.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:06 am

Pulse nodded slightly and somehow felt really happy inside. Her wings began to glow with a red light and her cheeks had a rosy pink to them, "Y-you do?" She turned her head away from Nebby to hide her embarrassment, "I-I...." Taking a deep breath, she looked back to Neb, "I too enjoy being with you. I couldnt think of a life without you!" Pulsie then spread out her wings and wrapped them around Nebula, smiling happily.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:15 am

Neb eyes lit up along with his wings, "Really!?" embracing the hug he tightened it with his own wings, with a cheesy smile on his face, "You know.... I've always had feelings for you even when we first met..." he expressed joyfully has colour filled his cheeks blushing, happy to know that Pulse felt the same way. Giving her a nuzzle he sighed in relief, knowing that he let his feelings off his chest. His wings where now the brightest they have been in a very long time, clearly showing his excitement and happiness.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:22 am

Pulse didnt respond but continued to hug Nebula, she was just as happy as him. She felt as if the two would never separate. They could just set their lives amongst the Grand Nebula and live without much of a care. Though, of course that would be all fantasy...But at least they could try and make their lives just as great.

~~Wanna stop it right there?
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:25 am

^

(yeah we can stop it there, off to change my status Razz)
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down