Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Dawn Of A New Age - (Private - Pulse, Elkas ) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Dawn Of A New Age - (Private - Pulse, Elkas ) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Dawn Of A New Age - (Private - Pulse, Elkas )

4 posters

Go down

The Dawn Of A New Age - (Private - Pulse, Elkas ) Empty The Dawn Of A New Age - (Private - Pulse, Elkas )

Post by Nebula Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm

After many years of living in the ruins of the past civilization in the stars, Nebula's children where at the age of 5. For most of this time Nebula was protective over them, making sure their safe even to the extent of not leaving the ruins themselves. Sadly Neru had run away this only made Nebula worse as he didn't want anything to happen to the others, he hoped that Neru was alright but after searching for her it seemed the worse could have happened. Pulse was busy visiting the lightwings trying to find out about Neru, this left Nebby to look after Elkas and Sienna. Deciding to have some rest his curled up with the other two hatchlings, making sure they were comfortable he placed his snout close by as he slowly fell asleep, after all these past few days Nebula had been keeping watch for any signs of the void, It had been so long since they last had contact with them. Worrying everyday that the next time they meet someone could get hurt or worse. Still Neb relaxed as he started to snore with a deep rumble from his chest, as his wings started to glow slightly almost syncing with his snoring.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Of A New Age - (Private - Pulse, Elkas ) Empty Re: The Dawn Of A New Age - (Private - Pulse, Elkas )

Post by Elkas Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Elkas wriggled away from his father to find a scroll he could read. Suddenly he spotted a small glowing speck. Interested, he sneaked up on it. The little glowing dot darted away as Elkas reached out one black talon to bat it. He yelped with delight, chasing it as he darted through the ruins. Eventually it darted into a space so small not even Elkas's little hatchling paws could reach it. Sighing, Elkas looked up only to find himself alone in a dark alleyway. Gulping, he swiveled his head around. He could swear he could see dark shapes moving in the shadows. He crept into a small space, whimpering. One of the shadows passed him, and he shuddered.He was terrified, but he didn't dare make any noise. He had read in a scroll that staying silent until the threat left could help. No such luck, as one of the shadows snatched him up. Elkas squealed and yelled, "Mommy! Daddy! Help!"
Elkas
Elkas
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Of A New Age - (Private - Pulse, Elkas ) Empty Re: The Dawn Of A New Age - (Private - Pulse, Elkas )

Post by Pulse Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Destyn was the one who snatched up the little yelping, worthless, pile of skin and bones. Oh how he despised Starlings such as these. Shouting out for their parents, hoping to be saved right away. He wont let this excuse for a living creature mess up his plans.
This time, Destyn was going to get revenge. Those two...the couple of StarWings...they had humiliated him, and they almost got him thrown out of The Void. Well, he'll show them that he's got power. Power that hasnt been seen before...He could feel it, boiling within him. Soon, a supernova like blast will be seen from anywhere in this Galaxy.
Grinning and a bit annoyed, Destyn covered the little one's mouth and whispered, "Dont worry, Starling, you are safe...for now." Dest had a crazed look in his deep blue eyes and a tiny speck of red seemed to faintly glow right in the center.
Patting Elkas' head, Destyn's body produced a scorching liquid which engulfed the Starling, preventing him to scream out. Swiftly and silently, the two of them disappeared within the shadows, and were on their way towards the edge of the StarWing Palace.

~This may sound rushed, but dont worry, Im gonna let Destyn and Elkas get to know each other some more ...Well, I am sure Elkas will be fine chatting with a Void Dragon, right? Razz
~Btw, I think we should take our time on this rp...
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Female Posts : 104

http://starlightworld.forumotion.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:15 pm

Soon enough Nebula slowly awoke shortly after falling asleep, tightening his tail slightly he felt a slight emptiness, soon he realized one of his hatchlings was missing. Sharply openning his eyes only to see Sienna quietly sleeping, as he glanced around him for Elkas he started to panic and worry. Thoughts started to flood into his mind, has he run away like Neru, have the void taken him... This only made him feel worse. Suddenly he heard a faint cry coming from deep within the ruins, swiftly he placed Sienna on his back being as gentle as he could. Chasing after the sound with faded into the darkness. Using his wings to light up the area he failed to see him, not knowing where he was, dread rushed into his mind. Crying out towards the darkness, "Elkas?!" he hoped for a response, as he continued to search for the hatchling.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elkas Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Elkas squirmed, hoping his father would arrive soon. He started to glow as bright as possible, until he was creating a blinding light from his wings. Elk watched with terrified eyes as swung from the jaws of the strange dragon. He looked mad, with a crazy look in his eyes. Elkas didn't like that one bit. When he found his voice he asked "Are you one of the void?" he squeaked. The scorching liquid had worn off enough to let him whisper, but not enough to let him talk or scream. He worried about what would happen to him if his parents didn't find him in time. He could only hope they did.
Elkas
Elkas
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:10 pm

As the little Starling fidgeted in Dest's grasp, he began to glow bright. Angered already, Destyn quickly used one of his powers to absorb the light all around them, including the light pulsating from Elkas. It seemed as if the little guy didnt want to play nicely, well of course that was expected. Though it wasnt as if he was going to murder him...not yet at least.
Once Elkas asked him an idiotic question, Des rolled his eyes, "It doesnt matter who I am. All that matters is for you to stop trying to ruin my plans!" Destyn bit down into Elkas' thin scales just slightly before holding back. Seeing a small drop of blood bead out, Dest sighed with clenched teeth and muttered, "Look, I dont want to hurt you, but if I have to, I will..." Glancing towards Elk's eyes he contiuned, "Now I think we have gotten off into the wrong hands here...How about I ask you the questions?"
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:17 pm

// Yes bad Ark, not sure how long you want Elkas with Destyn //

Nebula was in pure panic now, unable to find Elkas he couldn't bear the thought of losing another hatchling, let alone face Pulse again. Deciding to search outside the ruins he zipped out into open space scanning the area for him. Still unaware what was happening to him, he just wanted to now that he was safe. Pausing above the large ruined structure, he took a moment to check for any sign of him. As his eyes began to fill with worry, he spotted a strange light coming from one of the outer structures, could this be him? he thought swiftly dashing towards the light he soon lost track of the glow leaving him confused. Was it just a trick? Still he continued to scan for the glow, yet he didn't realize how close he was, merely 100m away Destyn was keeping Elkas in his grasp.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elkas Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:59 am

Elkas shuddered and whimpered as he felt the mean dragon's fangs sink slightly into his skin. Elkas ignored the strange dragon's response to his question and instead started crying. "You're a void! Don't eat my brain! Don't kill me please!" Elkas was terrified. The void was his greatest fear. Although the void did not eat brains, Elkas had got them mixed up with monsters in a fictional scroll he'd read. "What plans?" he asked. "Mommy and Daddy will come. They will save me!" he said, hoping it was true. It was probably the bravest thing he had said all day. "Why would you hurt me?" He asked, any courage he had vanished as soon as the strange dragon said he might hurt Elkas. "I don't want to die..." he trailed off.
Elkas
Elkas
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:12 am

Destyn glared at the Starling now, he just kept on irritating him with every little word he spoke. "Shut your mouth before I do kill you! I had enough of your lame, foolish, and moronic comments and questions!" Des growled lowly to the petty Starwing, and his eyes grew an even darker red. "Now, let me do the questioning..." Dest hastily produced another batch of the burning liquid and layered more onto Elkas to prevent him from regularly talking, but now down to an even quieter whisper. "Alrighty...so tell me about your family..."

~Khor, I'd like Destyn to chat a little longer with Elkas, and soon I will place Pulse into this, perhaps in the next post I make.~
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:16 am

Neb started to think of the worst, unsure what to do he headed back towards there den, maybe he had returned, still a shimmer of hope sparkled in his mind. Hopefully Pulse would return soon though he dreaded telling her that Elk had gone missing. Again he started to feel useless, still he headed back towards the den. Upon arriving he only found darkness frowning he awaited for Pulse's return.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elkas Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:21 pm

Elkas squealed, terrified. "My mother is Pulse and my father is Nebula and my sister is Sienna and my other sister is Neru but she left." The little starwing said obediently. Maybe talking could help him avoid death. Elkas sighed and stopped struggling. The scary dragon probably didn't like that, either. Elkas suddenly stiffened. The red in the dragon's eyes had darkened. Elkas tried to call for help, but no sound came out. He was too afraid to do anything but whimper.
Elkas
Elkas
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:45 pm

~Its been so long since this I've posted, but keep note that this will still take place when the hatchlings are still young-ish.

Destyn kept his gaze fixed at the land ahead of them, yet made sure to keep an eye on Elkas. He slightly grinned once the Starling told him about his family members, oh how he couldnt wait to get his claws on each of them. "Uh huh...So, what do you plan on becoming when you grow up?" Des smirked as he asked, he knew that the hatchling would not become what he desired...for he planned on corrupting Elkas, then everyone else in his family.

Pulse, exhausted from watching over and helping the LightWings, finally was returning back to her home, where her family awaited her. She felt happiness as she made her way, she hadnt seen them for a while now, which made her fly with even greater speed.
Once she got into view of the remaining StarWing Palace, Pulsie felt relieved as she spotted a light where the den was. Entering the Palace, Pulse landed onto the platform, near their make shift home. "Nebby! Im back!" She exclaimed excitedly, she trotted over and her smile faded away as she noticed something missing... "Uhm...Nebula? Where..." The expression on her face was horrified, it was obvious she was furious and beyond worried. "Nebula...!" Without saying much more, she frantically searched the perimeter, trying to spot out a purple glow or light. Her heart pounding, she screamed out, "ELKAS!!!"
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:58 pm

After what seemed to be hours, Pulse returned with Nebula continuing to look around he heard Pulse's cry, with a quick perk of his ears he darted off in the direction, had Pulse found Elkas he thought? It was long before he spotted her but there was no sign of Elkas. With Sienna in his mane he dashed off next to her, quickly enveloping her in a hug. As tears started to form he eyes lit up and his colorful wings started to fade. "Pulse.... I'm so sorry.... I can't find Elkas.....I've been searching for hours..." nuzzling her snout against her own, his heart filled with sorrow, he felt ashamed with himself.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down