Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

+25
Gemini
Xangor
Kokoro
Akreious
Aera
Scourge
Jadespine
Edan
Cosmos
Kazumi
Arkhor
Grima
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai
Damian
Shiningwater
Avian
Turis
Angel
Rayla
Celestia
Ashley
Frostflare
Phantom
Sora
Atlantis
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] - Page 2 Empty Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

Post by Atlantis Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Now we have introduced the dragon trio of Destruction, we can look to start a event that involves two tribes in a fight:

FireWings VS IceWings

The two tribes dislike each other, and this would be a chance to do a battle.

The plot: the FireWings, fierce and brutal warriors, would have decided to expand their territories and attack the IceWings borders. Phantom, that is now the Goddess of War, would have instigated both tribes to fight each other. The result will be a clash: FireWings are attacking and IceWings defending.

If you like the idea, we start subscriptions in this topic. You can use a FireWing character and a IceWing character, if you wish, in the fight.

I'm going to use Glacier and Volcanis for this event.

The event will have two phases:

- First phase: preparations.

We open a FireWings topic where the fire dragons are thinking to attack the IceWings. There isn't really a reason behind that. The FireWings would be annoyed by the fact there aren't wars ongoing, and they're looking for to challenge another tribe and conquer some territories. Once the decision is taken, the FireWings will launch the attack.

- Secondo phase: we'll open 1vs1 or 2vs2 fighting topics.

Examples of possible battle scenarios: (they're random)

FrostFlare and Solstice VS Volcanis and Edan

ShadowFire and Avian VS Snowfall and Polaris

Frostbite and SnowFlare VS Inferno and Viper

What do you think about it? The result of the fights will be decided between the involved users. Someone can be defeated, another one die, there could be a tie and so on. Remember our goal is to write a story and not to have a competition. So the roleplayers have to colleborate each other, respecting the characters and don't acting "Godmodding". There's no reward in this event and the goal is to build a plot.

The God of Destruction involved in this fight is Phantom, that has caused the two tribes to clash. The event will end when Kazumi intervenes to restore the peace. Alternatively we can decide that one the two tribes will be defeated and so there will be a winner.

If you like the idea, you can subscribe your characters that are going to partecipate. I see everyone has at least one character in each tribe, so I think it would be better to do the event restricted to IceWings and FireWings. We could involve other tribes, but I believe the number of partecipants and characters would be too high to handle. Also, this conflict is going to be more a test and see how it will turn out.

A reminder: this is going to be a official event. So if your character will partecipate, you have the responsability to not abandon the event and regularly post. The most important thing is to manage to complete the event.

What are your opinions?

Last edited by Atlantis on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

Post by Frostflare Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Ummm, I don't know. Also if the Icewing's did want payback for the death of trinyah they would find that one firewing and kill him(probs volcanis), not thw whole tribe. Going in all out war over one death is outragous, and still, not digging the idea.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

Post by Ashley Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:18 pm

I dont know. Which is why I am asking what is gonna happen with the Earthwings. Obviously they are not just gonna sit there and watch.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Yeah, I have the same question for what little rouges there are here. Grima's not going to sit around and watch her sister go to war!
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:51 am

Can't Rogues be hired as mercenaries? That's a thing, it has to be a thing, there is nothing like this thing. It is unique. So can they?
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Also if the Icewing's did want payback for the death of trinyah they would find that one firewing and kill him(probs volcanis),

I already killed that bastard. Fun fact: said bastard just so happens to be a friend of an enemy to Volcanis.

Also whats this crazyness about FireWings and IceWings getting along. When did we throw logic out the window? Never mind don't answer that.

Astral already said that unless the FireWings and IceWings have too many allies, then no other tribes will get involved. If the tribes do have too many allies, the SkyWings and NightWings might get involved.

Uh maybe you should quote me because that isn't exactly what i said. Course I'm having a hard time understanding what you said.

Which is why I am asking what is gonna happen with the Earthwings. Obviously they are not just gonna sit there and watch.

Are they trying to start the first world dragon war. Cuz I mean yea if they were trying to do that they would totally join in.

Rouge mercs helping out sounds like a good idea.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:43 pm

I guess SeaWings will stay neutral, inless they get invaded or something XD. Anyways I think it would be a good idea
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:12 pm

I don't remember that FireWings and IceWings were allies Razz When has that happened? I think elements that are opposite should have the respective tribes as enemies.

That means:
SkyWings and EarthWings are enemies.
FireWings are enemies with IceWings and SeaWings.
NightWings are enemies with LightWings.

So we could have the following alliances for the conflict.
FireWings - NightWings - EarthWings
IceWings - LightWings - SkyWings - SeaWings (this tribe is more neutral since they have their realm in the water.)

It doesn't mean that your characters have to be enemies. They can of course have friends in tribes

My suggestion is to just have a territorial fight. It is something pretty common between dragons afterall.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:44 pm

I wanna beat up SnowFall

I really don't have anything to say. It's a good idea... I think one Tribe, one of the more peaceful Tribes, should stay neutral, just to make it fair.
Kazumi
Kazumi

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:51 pm

That would be Seawings. We have our own little world and-unless we ge invaded by out main enemy *coughcoughFIREWINGScough* which is really stupid, cause we'd just dunk you. Thou hath been warned We wouldn't join in. We have or world in the sea, ya'll have your world on land. We couldn't care less whether you guys murder each other or not.
Wait....That came out wrong....
You know what I mean.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:14 am

I really like the idea of rouges being up for hire. Can this be a thing in more than just war? It's so cool!
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:25 am

If the idea means that much to you, then why don't we just have an all out war between the tribes? We could have alliances and hey-ha's or whatever. Also I think seawings would give a crud if ther land dragons were killing each other. What if the icewings decided to freeze over the whole sea to have more land to live on(not saying we want to do that or anything because it's stupid, but you get my point. Seawings aren't gonna sit around.),
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:13 am

This is the following idea: every tribe has its own territories. However there could be dozens of "neutral" territories that are full of preys, water, lairs, metals (for armors and weapons) and they're generally hospital places. This would be a enough reason to justify conflicts between tribes. More territories, better life for a tribe. Also, when hatclings starting to grow (there're many in the forum), there could be a problem of overcrowding.

For example, a simple neutral forest that is characterized by a rich population of deers would attract the tribes interest.

Anyway, we can have these alliances based on opposite elements.

Alliance 1: NightWings, EarthWings, FireWings
Alliance 2: LightWings, SkyWings, IceWings.
Neutral: SeaWings, but hostile to FireWings.

SeaWings are neutral because they have the ocean as their main resource, so they're completely self-sufficient. However, SeaWings have the beach that can be attacked, and the nearby forest. The Summer Palace is also vulnerable. So SeaWings would be occasionally involved in some conflicts, but they're like neutral.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:11 am

Me and Nimbus's home is technically in neutral territory. ^.^ Invade it and you die Furious

Not but it would be good to note that neutral territory is where most the rouges live. Having their territory invaded would give them more than enough incentive to fight. Could totally see a native american thing happening and all the rouges being forced off their land and put into reservations.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:18 pm

I actually like that better.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Ok, so we would take subscriptions. This conflict will involve:

SkyWing, IceWings, LightWings
VS
EarthWings, FireWings, NightWings.

You can subscribe up to two characters. We're going to have 2v2 or 3v3 topics.

Let's try to have three characters for each tribe, for a total of 18 characters partecipating. (rogues will increase the number). It is going to be a territorial fight between alliances.

Do you like this idea?
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:02 pm

I shall participate with Gaea, Yjeladin (Once someone replies to my FireWing topic Razz), and Nightflare (She's a goddess of insanity and fear, and they are in war, after all).

So does this mean we're going full out World War I dragon style?
Damian
Damian
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Male Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Hehe, I submit Cosmos. Sounds interesting enough. owo
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:17 pm

I am submitting Sorrell and Edan
Edan
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:23 pm

I haven't thought about a world war Razz I think It's going to be more a fight over a territory, with more tribes involved.

Ok, so I'm going to collect the list of characters involved

Full Gods:
NightFlare

EarthWings:
Cosmos
Sorrell

FireWings:
Volcanis
Yjeladin
Edan

IceWings:
Glacier
Gaea

Write down below which characters are you going to subscribe (if you wish to join the conflict) and I'll update the list. Once we get a good number of parteicpants, subscription will be closed.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Speaking of which, maybe from here on out, big wars and conflicts should be added to some kind of history chart.

Like.. if we don't already have some sort of timeline.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:30 pm

OOoooo! That gave me an idea! Things like this COULD be in a history book thing, and then trainees can read about them. That could be cool in the long run Cheeky
Damian
Damian
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:31 pm

That would be cool! Would the history book be like an actual scroll? If so, I could be in charge of it with someone else... can't do it alone.. xD
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Lol. And, like, we could have scrolls and stuff with things about the different ancient gods. And we could have scrolls about other things, too.
Damian
Damian
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Well since NightFlare's joining I kinda have to join to make sure she doesn't go too crazy. All this added responsibility to keep my opposite in check. Tired Dragon

Sign me up.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:34 am

Can I join? I'd probably be fighting with the Icewings cause of Frost.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next