Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

+25
Gemini
Xangor
Kokoro
Akreious
Aera
Scourge
Jadespine
Edan
Cosmos
Kazumi
Arkhor
Grima
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai
Damian
Shiningwater
Avian
Turis
Angel
Rayla
Celestia
Ashley
Frostflare
Phantom
Sora
Atlantis
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] Empty Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

Post by Atlantis Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Now we have introduced the dragon trio of Destruction, we can look to start a event that involves two tribes in a fight:

FireWings VS IceWings

The two tribes dislike each other, and this would be a chance to do a battle.

The plot: the FireWings, fierce and brutal warriors, would have decided to expand their territories and attack the IceWings borders. Phantom, that is now the Goddess of War, would have instigated both tribes to fight each other. The result will be a clash: FireWings are attacking and IceWings defending.

If you like the idea, we start subscriptions in this topic. You can use a FireWing character and a IceWing character, if you wish, in the fight.

I'm going to use Glacier and Volcanis for this event.

The event will have two phases:

- First phase: preparations.

We open a FireWings topic where the fire dragons are thinking to attack the IceWings. There isn't really a reason behind that. The FireWings would be annoyed by the fact there aren't wars ongoing, and they're looking for to challenge another tribe and conquer some territories. Once the decision is taken, the FireWings will launch the attack.

- Secondo phase: we'll open 1vs1 or 2vs2 fighting topics.

Examples of possible battle scenarios: (they're random)

FrostFlare and Solstice VS Volcanis and Edan

ShadowFire and Avian VS Snowfall and Polaris

Frostbite and SnowFlare VS Inferno and Viper

What do you think about it? The result of the fights will be decided between the involved users. Someone can be defeated, another one die, there could be a tie and so on. Remember our goal is to write a story and not to have a competition. So the roleplayers have to colleborate each other, respecting the characters and don't acting "Godmodding". There's no reward in this event and the goal is to build a plot.

The God of Destruction involved in this fight is Phantom, that has caused the two tribes to clash. The event will end when Kazumi intervenes to restore the peace. Alternatively we can decide that one the two tribes will be defeated and so there will be a winner.

If you like the idea, you can subscribe your characters that are going to partecipate. I see everyone has at least one character in each tribe, so I think it would be better to do the event restricted to IceWings and FireWings. We could involve other tribes, but I believe the number of partecipants and characters would be too high to handle. Also, this conflict is going to be more a test and see how it will turn out.

A reminder: this is going to be a official event. So if your character will partecipate, you have the responsability to not abandon the event and regularly post. The most important thing is to manage to complete the event.

What are your opinions?

Last edited by Atlantis on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] Empty Re: Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

Post by Sora Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:01 pm

They're allies. I think. Anyway, why? Why would they fight? Plus, what if IceWings or FireWings have friends in the opposite tribe? I'm not letting Solstice fight Avian. I'm not letting her fight Viper. Edan.
Sora
Sora
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] Empty Re: Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

Post by Atlantis Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:22 pm

Sora wrote:They're allies. I think. Anyway, why? Why would they fight? Plus, what if IceWings or FireWings have friends in the opposite tribe? I'm not letting Solstice fight Avian. I'm not letting her fight Viper. Edan.

Mines were random examples. I wasn't saying that your characters were going to fight by force. However your point is interesting. Do you know how many plot ideas would come out if some members of the tribes are against the fight? I have opened this topic for suggestions.

It is a fact that Solstice and Volcanis hate each other, and also ShadowFire and FrostFlare I think. So I'm not sure if the two tribes are allies, but I believe they are almost enemies. The reason for a fight are already explained in my first post.

Anyway, the last decision is always up to the roleplayers. If there aren't the conditions for a battle, then we aren't going to do it. Mine is a a plot idea to shake things a little and stories that involve some drama.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:29 pm

Viper would never ever ever ever fight Frostbite. They're closet friends, and nothing can break their bonds. Snowflare, too, because she's the sister of Frostbite. .3.

And can other tribes join in? Like, the NightWings can aid the FireWings in attacking? They ARE allies, after all.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Phantom wrote:Viper would never ever ever ever fight Frostbite. They're closet friends, and nothing can break their bonds. Snowflare, too, because she's the sister of Frostbite. .3.

And can other tribes join in? Like, the NightWings can aid the FireWings in attacking? They ARE allies, after all.

We actually need characters that are going to fight, or there will be no battle at this point. Alternatively we create characters that are purposely "bad" in order to start the war. They're going to be secondary characters.

Or we can create a situation. For example, Volcanis has killed a IceWing. (after a burst of rage). I think this would certainly start a conflict between the two tribes.

If the NightWings are going to aid the FireWings, then the SkyWings would support the IceWings (they should be allies). So the conflict will be extended. We can try to involve more tribes.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Frostflare's only enemy is Volc I would say. Also I don't even think we have enough active Icewings for this. Also Frostflare would never fight Avain since once apon a time they were mates. Maybe pick some other polar opposites.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:01 pm

I will put edan and Polaris in to fight if it ends up happening
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:02 pm

I only have two characters one of them is a goddess and the other is a trainee. Its almost like it don't matter the conflict I'm not involved. Sad Dragon

Seriously though some of these bonds might have to be broken. The site isn't as lovey dovy as it once was and the relationships between the dragons need to reflect this.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:10 pm

I like this idea. Yjeladin could help craft armor for Firewibgs Smile

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:13 pm

I have come out with a new idea. We just need to create a bad situation that would lead the two tribes to fight against each other.

This is another plot idea.

A group of IceWings and a group of FireWings have a dispute about a territory. This eventually result in a fight between the two groups, which some dragons die or some get badly injured. This would certainly start a conflict between the two tribes.

@Astral: We could extend the conflict to NightWings and SkyWings. NightWings are allied with FireWings, and IceWings with SkyWings (this is the result of a topic about allegiances). So your character would partecipate.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Me and Nimbus aren't truely a part of the NightWings we just live in their territory and do our own thing. They has no authority over us and we do not participate in their wars unless you know you want us to take over the world or something.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:19 pm

One other things, guys. You're character CAN die now without you having to worry about loosing them. If you die, you will just be restricted to the "Afterlife" area in the Tribe Area, where you can roleplay with other dead dragons. Cheeky

Astral and Phantom: Btw, we need an "Afterlife" area in the Tribe RP XD

Angel
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:33 pm

What about Earthwings? Will they fight?
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Turis Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Even though I'm just a healer and probably wouldn't be involved too much, I think it'd be a good plot, and it would shake things up a little. Judging from what I've seen in the small amount of time I've been here, there doesn't seem to be enough conflict.

You have official Turis approval.

...Not that that's worth much.
Turis
Turis
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:18 am

Well... conflict is good in a way, but it's generally bad; deaths, injury, scars, hatred, etc.
These things will cause friendships to become severed.

Anyway, if the FireWing does end up in conflict, I'll serve them(sadly), however I'll try my best to not kill ANYONE'S character, even if this comes at the expense of Avian's death.

Also, quick thing to Rayla and others: Avian's death won't send him to the afterlife. Why? Reasons, lots of them.

Cheeky
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:36 am

No avian! Don't die! Your my #1 fan! I even have a picture of your face(dragon face) taped on my favorite fan(on the website) to make my den extra cold! Dun die! Also, I don't want any of my chracter's to die, I think if we did this that somebody would be like "I killed yo bro!" or whatever.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:15 pm

Nobody is going to be dying if they don't want to, but at the same time I don't want nobody to die. Make another character and kill em off to keep it sensible.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:38 pm

So are we going to do this? We would need more icewings. Maybe Firewings.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:54 pm

I would gladly assign Asaya to this fight, should it happen. That adds a Firewing to the plot. I do like this idea, as we do need more darker plots. Overall, this seems like a fabulous Idea, and I want to clarify: Only Firewings and Icewings, right?
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Guys, a couple things:

1. Do NOT create an account to kill it off. If you want to kill your character, plz make it your own, or a minor charrie.

2. My bro is joining as an Icewing, and ima create a icewing charrie as well. So tgere is two icewings for you!

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Depends on how difficult it is to get the FireWings and IceWings to fight. If too many peeps have bonds with the opposing tribe and refuse to against those dragons they have bonds with then it may be necessary to pull the tribes allies in to make things more dynamic and serious.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:28 am

I am still not digging the idea. Both tribe's are small, they have bonds with dragons of the opposing tribe, and they are allies. I still don't see why they would fight.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:31 am

A firewing killed Trinyah, a goddess and a trusted friend of many of the IceWings. Even if the FireWing had left the tribe after he had murdered her, and Trin wasn't technically a member of the IceWings, that doesn't mean that this would go unnoticed by IceWings and FireWings. Plus, WHY are they allies again? They have nothing in common, and I really this this alliance is just rubbish. Then again, I'm an IceWing who loves war, so I'm kind of bias.
Damian
Damian
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Male Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:39 pm

I will have Edan my god character and Polaris join in on the fight. Also what about the Earthwings!!!!!
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Astral already said that unless the FireWings and IceWings have too many allies, then no other tribes will get involved. If the tribes do have too many allies, the SkyWings and NightWings might get involved. And since when where the EarthWings allied with the Fire/IceWings? o.O
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next