Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Moka-San and Arcke-Kun! (Private) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Moka-San and Arcke-Kun! (Private) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Moka-San and Arcke-Kun! (Private)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moka-San and Arcke-Kun! (Private) Empty Moka-San and Arcke-Kun! (Private)

Post by Akreious Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:44 am

Arcke walked around for quite a bit and fairly bored, he had been encountering Moka more and more now and one Could say he developed some feelings for her, not paying attention to that though and just for the heck of it he walked closer to the hatchery
"I wonder if I'll encounter Moka again..." Arcke said as he continued
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Moka-San and Arcke-Kun! (Private) Empty Re: Moka-San and Arcke-Kun! (Private)

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:06 pm

"Akreious-kun!" exclaimed an over excited Moka from behind Akreious, leaping up behind Akre, an excited grin on her face as she stared over at him with those beautiful eyes of hers. She hadn't seen Akreious in a while, and she had been considering joining his tribe, since her coloring more closely matched his tribe, and that way she could be together with him. And most importantly, it was because she wanted to be a family with him...

"Um, Akre? I have a secret...." she added.

(Too lazy to get on Moka Razz)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:51 pm

(Ah yeah I get that, sometimes I am to lazy to get in Vaynad XD)

"yes Moka-Chan?" Arcke replied looking back at the excited Moka, slowing down to let her catch up "Any secret is safe with me!" Arcke said enthusiastically then continuing down the path to the hatchery
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:49 am

"Well.... you see...." she said, whispering as she followed Akreious, "I recently had eggs. You're eggs." she explained, waiting for the shocked look that would surely appear on Akreious's face once she had told him.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Arcke stopped walking and looked back at Moka
"seriously???!" Arcke said surprised, he never thought in a living hell he would have eggs
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:26 am

Moka nodded, her tail flicking back and forth, "Mhmm. Three eggs. I hatched them in the woods not far from here. I didn't want to hatch them in the NightWings... since you were the father..." she blushed. Then she added, "I was also thinking that.... well, maybe I could come live with you in the SkyWings?"
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:15 pm

"Oh! Uhh I live in a large tree not far from the SkyWing castle, do you really wanna live with me...?" Arcke replied, then trotting over to Moka and pointing at a direction of his tree

"so what were you doing here?" Arcke asked continuing down the path
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:57 pm

"I came here to tell you about the kids!" explained Moka, nudging Akreious, "I didn't actually think I'd find you. The SkyWing territory is so big! I sure hope they don't plan on invading the NightWings any time soon.... she added, suddenly wondering how equipped the SkyWing armada was. It wouldn't be surprising if a territory this big didn't try to capture more territory...

Shaking her head, she looked at Akre, Hey Akre, do you think I could take the SkyWing test? You know, the one SkyWings take to become SkyWings?" she asked him.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:50 pm

"you can certainly try, you seem around the average size, I'll back you up if you indeed try the course!" Arcke said giving his word, giving a warm smile.

Shortly after they could see the SkyWing nursery just up ahead!
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:59 pm

"Hey, Akre, want to see the eggs?" questioned Moka, poking Akreious on the side while he was unknowingly heading toward the SkyWing nursery. She would love to show him the eggs before they hatched, so he knew just how cute they were!
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:45 pm

"sure!" Arcke replied, then he tapped Moka's shoulder and pointed at the hatchery, about 5 more minutes they would be reaching there

Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:26 pm

(The hatchlings aren't at the hatchery! Razz)

Some random time skip later!

Moka lead Akreious down into a crevice, a small crack just barely big enough for her and Akre to squeeze through. Once through, it gradually got larger, until it ended in a large cave. At the very back of the cave was a nest with two eggs in it. They had some cracks in them, signaling that the hatchlings were almost ready to come out.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Arcke ran up to the eggs and walked around it, like "hmmm"

"they are really healthy Arent they?" Arcke commented then sitting down next to the eggs "right at the correct time they will hatch right Moka?" Arcke said looking at Moka
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Simply smiling at Akreious, she walked over to the eggs, nudging them, and watching them as they began to hatch. The first one to hatch was a beautiful female with large wings like Akreious and a sail-like tail like him as well. She had large fangs, and a frill going down her back. She squirmed and mewed, and Moka smiled at her, handing her over to Akreious to hold.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Arcke adopted a human style of standing up and holds the new baby in his paws, then plays around with the little hatchling with his paws a little then made a clearing of soft furns on the ground and put the hatchling there, then watching the next egg
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:10 pm

As he watches the egg, it began to shake, rolling to one side, then to the other, small cracks slowly beginning to appear all over the shell. Small squeeking noises could be heard from the shell as well, and they weren't all just coming from little young dragon, who was a beautiful albino white, like her mother when in true self form, and was being quite loud, complaining for warmth from her mother, who happily obliged, quickly scurrying over to her little hatchling and nuzzling the small thing, moving up so that she could press the little baby against her body, lying quite comfortably in the ferns, grasses, and moss that she had gathered when she had been creating the nest with. Now she simply comforted the young hatchling, nuzzling her, and moving her toward her stomach as the other egg began to hatch, shaking back and forth, more cracks appearing all over the shell in varies places.

Finally, after some suspension, a little purple head poked out, with one pink splotch on its nose. It let out a little peep, clawing at the remains of his egg as he attempted to climb out, rolling on his back out of the nest and coming to a comical stop at his father's feet, making amusing little peeping sounds as he did so.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Arcke pats the hatchling with his paw and picks up the hatchling and walks over to Moka and puts the hatchling down and slightly nudges all the hatchlings to Moka as Arcke walks over and sits next to Moka.

"Quite the cute and joyful bunch eh? I bet that's from my side" Arcke joked as he watched the Hatchling
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Moka smiled kindly at the hatchlings and nuzzled them affectionately, looking over at Akreious with a kind smile as he exclaimed how cute and rambunctious they were, commenting on how closely they resembled him, which made Moka want to laugh at his ridiculousness. But she really did agree with him. The hatchlings were certainly cute and irresistible.... She was sure they'd grow up to be great! Just like all the beautiful dragons of Pyyria. She purred and nuzzled Akreious, feeling happy for him and the hatchlings.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:35 pm

Arcke smiled at his new family, then shortly after despite with the hatchlings arcke randomly fell asleep in a couple of minutes, by the looks of Arcke he will be waking up in about 25-30 minutes
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Moka giggled at Akreious' laziness, gently picking the hatchlings up and putting them in between her and Akreious, so that they would get as much warmth as possible. Then she leaned down, gently kissing Akreious as he fell asleep. Her mate was so cute, especially when he was asleep. Moka had heard that Akreious was the half brother of the goddess of the moon and stars, Astral. Moka wondered if she could meet this goddess. She would be sure to pay her respects to the beautiful goddess.

"Goodnight, my sweet...." whispered Moka as she lied down, feeling herself slowly drift off into sleep next to her mate. This was the first time this had happened, and Moka felt quite happy. To one side of her was a mate who loved her, and to the middle were two adorable hatchlings.... Life couldn't get much better then this....

(Time skip?)
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:15 pm

(Yeah sure)

1 hour later.....

Arcke woke up and saw his family was asleep and he exited the place, and walked around a little thinking about small things like "how will This go out?" or "how will they grow up?" but nonetheless Arcke finally ended near the entrance and sat on a rock, watching around and being the curious bugger he is
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Equinox Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:58 pm

The baby purple hatchling looked up with weary seafoam green eyes. She saw the big purple male dragon that she saw ever since she opened her eyes. She stood to her paws, her knees wobbling. She stumbled to the adult, and when she was close enough, she flopped on her tummy and grabbed the dragon's tail.
"Lo," she greeted, and she gazed up with a toothless grin. She flicked her tail, and began to knaw on the other dragon's tail fins.
Equinox
Equinox
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:22 am

Arcke turned back and saw his cute little hatchling bawling on his tail fin, Arcke slid it under Equinox and put Equinox on my back and began running around quickly but also managing to keep Equinox safe, obviously they were loud
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Equinox Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Equinox wrapped her arms around the older dragon's shoulders for a grip, unknowing that this SkyWing was her father. (not yet, of course. She just hatched, after all!) She made little squeals of delight as she rode on the dragon's back, having a blast of fun and joy. She eventually decided to crawl on the top of her playmate's head and smiled down at him. She began to poke softly and gingerly at the top of his eyes playfully.
Equinox
Equinox
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:40 am

Arcke stopped and looked up and makes a derp face with his eyes and picks up the hatchling and puts her on the ground, gesturing a "stay here" sign and walks off.

Several minutes later Arcke walks back with a glider human-style and puts it next to Equinox and walks up to a large rock
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next