Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

God Wills It (OPEN) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

God Wills It (OPEN) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

God Wills It (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

God Wills It (OPEN) Empty God Wills It (OPEN)

Post by Richard Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:45 pm

Life was tough on the road, but at least one was free. Richard was always grateful he was not stuck in the life of nobility like his younger brother. Or born as a serf who would never leave the lands, or social position they were born into. No, Richard was free to walk the lands of the world and create his own stories.

At the moment Richard sat on the body of a giant lizard like monster that had attacked him while he was setting up camp on the roadside. Sitting on it, and eating a sandwich as if it was just another day. The flames of his campfire danced lazily and cast a warm welcoming orange glow on everything.

Richard shifted slightly on the body of the monster he was sitting on and the chainmail he wore clattered a bit at the movement. Reaching up to his chest with a free hand that was not holding the sandwich the sell sword examined the red on his leather gloves. The beasts claws had cut right through the plate and chain links at one point like it was a hot knife through butter. Only now was he starting to feel and notice the pain.

Now finished with his sandwich Richard pulled the battle axe out the monsters head and started to sharpen it with a stone and a bit of oil. All while still sitting on its body.

Life while free did not come without a cost. It was not long before some plate clad knights showed up and formed a half circle around Richard. The human dragon part breed stopped sharpening his axe when they appeared and finally when the knights stopped moving on there horses he resumed sharpening the axe.

"You people will never leave me alone will you?"

He said with a bit of sorrow. "I Have killed monsters like they are nothing, I stopped counting how many of your kind I have killed what was it? A hundred? Two hundred? How many of you zealots of the church have I killed?"

The armored knight shifted a bit on the horse as it sidestepped but his eyes were focused on Richard behind the slot of the bucket helmet that did not show the knights face".

"You have killed a few hundred of us in your existence..... a existence that is a affront to god! You are an abomination, the unholy product from the perverted union of man and beast. You can kill millions of us, but you will never be free. We will always hunt you....."

Richard kept sharpening the blade of his axe as the human knight spoke but after the knight finished speaking Richard slowed the sharpening of the stone for a long screech. Putting the stone away in a pouch he stood up and put the battle-axe over his shoulder.

"I am born human and dragon. Belonging to both races, but claimed by none. I have no people to call my own. I am a bastard, unloved, unwanted, hated by all. But know this knight. I have the right to exist. You and all your ilk will die so long as you refuse to let me live in peace."

The horse snorted and bobbed its head before it started to count with a hoof. The rider took a mailed gloved off the reins and raised it in the air as he spoke. "It is you who will die...... GOD WILLS IT!" He shouted and the other knights all answered in return. "GOD WILLS IT!"

Kicking his heels in the stirrups into the horses flank the knight drew his sword and charged.

Last edited by Richard on Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Richard

Back to top Go down

God Wills It (OPEN) Empty Re: God Wills It (OPEN)

Post by Svadilfare Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:54 am

(Going to reply to this tomorrow. Just so you know, humans shouldn't be able to take on any monster by themselves. Even if they manage it, it would be extremely difficult and they'd likely come out of it seriously hurt.)

Svadilfare

Male Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Thanks but I understand

You barking up a old tree

Richard is hurt badly he just not expressing it because warriors like to act tough

but he hurt badly by lizard creature

he just trying to scare the knights

sadly it did not work

and besides he not all Human so he got better chance to take down monsters then most good for nothing human's like you and me

Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:47 pm

(According to the app, Dragon DNA was introduced into Richard's family several generations before he was even born, so Richard's dragon inheritance is probably extremely low. The only evidence of this dragon DNA is his eyes, which allow him to see better at night than the average human.

Aside from his eyes, Richard is a normal human and therefore stands no better chance at taking on a monster alone, that's why I said something.)
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down