Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Just a beautiful day in the neighborhood! (Open to Lightwings/Skywings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Just a beautiful day in the neighborhood! (Open to Lightwings/Skywings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Just a beautiful day in the neighborhood! (Open to Lightwings/Skywings)

3 posters

Go down

Just a beautiful day in the neighborhood! (Open to Lightwings/Skywings) Empty Just a beautiful day in the neighborhood! (Open to Lightwings/Skywings)

Post by Luster Sat May 18, 2019 7:14 pm

Deep within the Lightwing village, a young dragonet, about as yellow as you could get, bounded off. She was heading to a little patch of wild flowers in the jungle that she liked to play in. She paused a moment after she got there.

This is it... this is the day!

She flew up. A small burst of electricity burst out of her wings. Electricity sparked from her tail, traveling up the snout. She could feel it. So close, she could taste it. Suddenly, a burst of electricity snapped and crackled in her face. She collapsed on to the ground head first.

Ugh..

All around her, the jungle started to fade into darkness. She let out a cry of distress, hoping someone would hear her. She was growing weaker. She let out one more small moan.

Help...

Then, everything became as dark as the night, with the moon and stars no where to be seen.
Luster
Luster

Female Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Just a beautiful day in the neighborhood! (Open to Lightwings/Skywings) Empty Re: Just a beautiful day in the neighborhood! (Open to Lightwings/Skywings)

Post by Haneul Sun May 19, 2019 7:47 am

The Guardian Haneul had followed the Hatchling. He had seen her while scouting an area of the Dazzling Jungles where some medicinal herbs grew. He nothing of herbs, but the Citizen who needed them had described their appearance. Why this Hatchling had gone unwatched by anyone was beyond him. Everyone knew that the few Hatchlings left needed to be protected at all costs. They were easy prey for the monsters.

Haneul followed the brightly yellowed Hatchling as she moved through the Jungle. He watched curiously as she flew up into the air. Suddenly, a burst of electricity sent the Hatchling plummeting to the ground. Haneul followed her descent and caught her before she hit the ground. Keeping her grasped in his claws, he flew back toward the Starlight Order's safe zone. "I don't know what you were doing way out here by yourself, but you could have gotten yourself killed," Han was saying as he dipped below the canopy to fly in through the dense forest.
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Just a beautiful day in the neighborhood! (Open to Lightwings/Skywings) Empty Re: Just a beautiful day in the neighborhood! (Open to Lightwings/Skywings)

Post by Luster Sun May 19, 2019 6:19 pm

Her head screamed with pain. She wasn't sure if she had hit the ground or not, but she certainly hit many trees. She was, most definitely, unconscious. At then everything started to fade. She was waking up in an unfamiliar place, in the arms of of an unfamiliar person.

Wait, that can't be right! I memorized every name in the Lightwing village. Oh well, I'm sure I'll remember later.

As she thought to herself she stared at the dragon. She groaned in pain as her aches worsened. At least someone had heard her call. Maybe this dragon could help her.

Hi. I'm uh... um.., well that doesn't matter right now! My head hurts, and I can't remember who you are. So..., Who are you, and where are you taking me?
Luster
Luster

Female Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Mon May 20, 2019 9:35 pm

"Haneul. I'm a Guardian. We're going back to the safe zone where we belong. You know you're not supposed to leave without someone with you. You're just a Hatchling, and more than that, you could get everyone killed flying around like you were. If I could see you with ease, any monster in the area could and follow you back to us, provided they don't kill you first." The Guardian scolded the Hatchling as he made his way back to the Starlight Order's safe zone.
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luster Fri May 24, 2019 11:34 am

Luster was whimpering, and bleeding profusely from the head. She was breathing fast.

M-monsters?

She stared at Haneul. She had heard of monsters, but  she didn't think any were nearby. She began to get teary eyed, tainted red from the blood. She was scared to death now. At least she was being taken home. Oh yes! Glorious home!

Just a beautiful day in the neighborhood! (Open to Lightwings/Skywings) Tw8p0 (Luster's egg)
Luster
Luster

Female Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Mon May 27, 2019 12:20 pm

(Haneul caught her before she hit the ground, so she wouldn't be bleeding.)

"Yes, monsters. Haven't you paid attention to anything?" The Guardian soon landed inside the Starlight Orders safe zone, which was in the SkyWings' natural territory. "We'll walk from here," Han said as he began walking. "Stay close."
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luster Tue May 28, 2019 6:56 pm

(I said that she was hit by branches as well. She could most definitely have been scratched on the head, causing blood.)

Luster started to hobble with her to front legs (If you
were wondering, she has no back legs). They ached very terribly. The Lightwing village must be close by! She could smell the familiar scent of a special plant that grew near to the village. She hobbled a little faster, to try to keep up with Hanuel.

I-I'm sorry. For leaving unattended.

She stared down at her claws in dismay. She thought this was it. This was the day. But no, she was blasted out of the sky by her own electricity. She was making sure to stay close to Hanuel. She was starting to feel ashamed. Why did she do this? What was this even for? She suddenly blurted out,

I go out here to train...

She started to feel a little embarrassed. It was hard for her to be the only dragon in the village who can't use a "special move". At least they were close to home. Hopefully, they wouldn't meet any unwelcome monsters on the way.
Luster
Luster

Female Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue May 28, 2019 7:11 pm

((It is not stated anywhere in her app that she does not have back legs, therefore you can't state this fact in an RP, unless she lost her legs during that RP. Since that is not the case here, you'll need to edit your app to say that she does not have back legs in her appearance, and also add this to her weaknesses. I'll remove your app from the approved area so you can do this.))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down